Photo

Official Robert 'The Reaper' Whittaker hype train - with poll

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

Poll: Who's next for Bobby Knuckles aka WHITTAGOAT aka LITTaker (20 member(s) have cast votes)

First title defence should be....

1. Romero (3 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

2. Moose (9 votes [45.00%])

Percentage of vote: 45.00%

3. Luke (2 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

4. Title Shot (2 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

5. Other (4 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 Yer_Old_Da

Yer_Old_Da
  • Ultimate
  • 981 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:12 PM

I want an upgrade! My wife is a fan. Surely that counts as two.

She said " I love that guy beat him with out barley knocking"

All aboard!
  • OzPride likes this

#102 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:15 PM

I want an upgrade! My wife is a fan. Surely that counts as two.

She said " I love that guy beat him with out barley knocking"

All aboard!

If you can translate that comment into coherent English I'll consider bumping you two to a sleeper
  • Yer_Old_Da likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#103 Yer_Old_Da

Yer_Old_Da
  • Ultimate
  • 981 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:22 PM

My good lady decided tonight that she was a massive fan of "the reaper"

She appreciates his punching.

In not so many words. So if I can't get upgraded, please give me a plus one.
  • OzPride likes this

#104 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:33 PM

What's barley knocking though?

You have a plus one mate don't you worry
  • Yer_Old_Da likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#105 Yer_Old_Da

Yer_Old_Da
  • Ultimate
  • 981 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:50 PM

But I want to sacrifice it to get bumped up a class.

She can stay home and watch the dog.

#106 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:54 PM

You ain't getting a god damn thing until I fully understand what 'barley knocking is' and I think I've made that pretty clear three times now...

v4MjFdj.png

#107 Yer_Old_Da

Yer_Old_Da
  • Ultimate
  • 981 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:10 PM

You ain't getting a god damn thing until I fully understand what 'barley knocking is' and I think I've made that pretty clear three times now...

Just clocked the typo "kicking" was what my sausage fingers meant.

Apologies.

#108 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:49 PM

Apologies.

That's seriously disappointing I thought 'barly knocking' was some GOAT thing to do with Scotch or drunks etc

v4MjFdj.png

#109 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,758 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:29 AM

Should face the winner of Brunson/Moose.  Not in any rush to see Whittaker point-fight to another win.  Why doesn't he try to finish fights any more?

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#110 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:06 AM

Should face the winner of Brunson/Moose. Not in any rush to see Whittaker point-fight to another win. Why doesn't he try to finish fights any more?

Whyyyiiiioughtta.....

Edited by Ozpride, 25 April 2016 - 01:07 AM.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#111 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,758 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:30 AM

Whyyyiiiioughtta.....

Now let me off this damm train!!

• OzPride and cashfl0w like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#112 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:35 AM

Now let me off this damm train!!

The only reason I'm going to consider it is because I'm going to need to temporarily disembark the Stevie Ray train until after he recovers from the savage beatdown he's going to suffer at the hands of Jake Matthews

v4MjFdj.png

#113 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 46,449 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:00 PM

The only reason I'm going to consider it is because I'm going to need to temporarily disembark the Stevie Ray train until after he recovers from the savage beatdown he's going to suffer at the hands of Jake Matthews

Is that the guy who got his head ripped off by James Vick?

Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#114 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:06 PM

Is that the guy who got his head ripped off by James Vick?

Lol hardly ripped off mate. That's pretty poor b8, this is the second time you're here when you should be in the cottage. Its there for a reason mate

v4MjFdj.png

#115 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 46,449 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 05:18 PM

Lol hardly ripped off mate. That's pretty poor b8, this is the second time you're here when you should be in the cottage. Its there for a reason mate

I'm at the beach condo instead. Doing just fine.

• OzPride likes this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#116 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:13 PM

Whittaker moves to #6

v4MjFdj.png

#117 RazorRam0n

RazorRam0n
  • Free
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:53 PM

bisping @ 4 looks like the easiest ladder climb

C0_x_H5t_Us_AAUx_KQ_1.gif

#118 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:20 PM

bisping @ 4 looks like the easiest ladder climb

Agreed but Spits ducks that fight 25/8

v4MjFdj.png

#119 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:56 PM

Bump of the year.

Casual carriage now available :)

v4MjFdj.png

#120 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 4,653 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:31 AM

if you cant beat them join em.  give me one of those Indian seats on this hype trainvoz1.jpg

• OzPride likes this

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72

UFC Fight Night 76

UFC Fight Night 84

#121 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:36 AM

I normally board every train going.
But not this one. It will crash very soon indeed. I like his attitude but he's too wild and small for MW. Hespect to him for going up not down though.

smh head bubba are you a believer yet?

v4MjFdj.png

#122 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,652 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:38 AM

Apologies.

lol I remember this idiot. He was a certified hoople-head.

• BABA_JI likes this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#123 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,758 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:12 AM

smh head bubba are you a believer yet?

Not just yet.
I still think he'll get handled by any of the top 5.

rich-franklin.jpg

#124 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:09 AM

Not just yet.
I still think he'll get handled by any of the top 5.

Smh head. There's just no pleasing you. Methodically picked hall apart. Calm in the fire vs Brunson. There's no tools anyone in the top 5 has that those two together don't have.

Plus that win makes him top 5.

v4MjFdj.png

#125 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,758 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:17 AM

Smh head. There's just no pleasing you. Methodically picked hall apart. Calm in the fire vs Brunson. There's no tools anyone in the top 5 has that those two together don't have.

My view of Whittaker is not an emotional one; it has nothing to do with pleasing me.

Rockhold, Jacare, Weidman and Romero are all absolute monsters, who would present him with a size challenge he has yet to face.  Moose has better striking than anyone he's faced yet.

I'm not saying he has no chance against them.  I'm merely saying that beating Brunson, whilst highly impressive, does not mean you will beat any of those top 5.

He's done way better than I thought; i still think his size means he will fall short against the absolute elite in the division.

I will not mind being proved wrong again though.

• OzPride likes this

rich-franklin.jpg

#126 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:37 AM

Weidman is out of top five. Rob is in.

v4MjFdj.png

#127 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,652 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:38 AM

Beating the number 8 guy propels you from 7 to 5?

You must be wearing your own merchandise these days m8.

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#128 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:47 AM

So it's

(Bisping)
Romero
Jacare
Luke
Moose
Rob

He has the best TDD in the division, amazingly durable and chin of granite. arguably some of the best hands. Better than all but Moose in that list. TDD is off the charts.

Who out of that list can stand and bang with Rob? Luke probably seems to be the only real concern in that list, but if Bisping TKO'd him. Rob can absolutely catch him.

Jacare & Romero both get stuffed takedowns, gas and picked apart on the feet all day.

I think Moose vs Rob for #1 contender which is also the most dangerous fight for them both atm

I don't want to provoke you in the idea of Bisping vs Rob but that is a horrible, nightmare of a matchup for the champ imo opinion

v4MjFdj.png

#129 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:48 AM

longest winning streak in the division. He has to be moving to 5. Anderson has done SFA and Weidman just got his skull caved in. I'd be very surprised if Rob doesn't move to 5 in the next couple of days

v4MjFdj.png

#130 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:51 AM

Don't talk to me like you've ever been to an mma event of any kind any any time in your life casual|12er. Smh even Cole and Megasoup went to fights

v4MjFdj.png

#131 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,652 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:53 AM

Don't talk to me like you've ever been to an mma event of any kind any any time in your life casual|12er. Smh even Cole and Megasoup went to fights

lol. Who would want to go if that's the case?

The best seat in the house is the recliner in my living room away from the hoople-heads you ignoramus.

Edited by 12er©, 27 November 2016 - 09:53 AM.

• BABA_JI likes this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#132 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:02 AM

did watch

thought whititaker looked scared most of the fight

i cannot see either of these guys being a serious threat to DC or rumble or even gus

as for jones it would be a man against a boy

#133 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,758 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:07 AM

So it's

(Bisping)
Romero
Jacare
Luke
Moose
Rob

He has the best TDD in the division, amazingly durable and chin of granite. arguably some of the best hands. Better than all but Moose in that list. TDD is off the charts.

Who out of that list can stand and bang with Rob? Luke probably seems to be the only real concern in that list, but if Bisping TKO'd him. Rob can absolutely catch him.

Jacare & Romero both get stuffed takedowns, gas and picked apart on the feet all day.

I think Moose vs Rob for #1 contender which is also the most dangerous fight for them both atm

I don't want to provoke you in the idea of Bisping vs Rob but that is a horrible, nightmare of a matchup for the champ imo opinion

Weidman has lost to the current number 1.  Just as 12er implies that when you beat someone below you, you don't move up the rankings, likewise, when you lose to someone ranked above you, you don't move down the rankings.

I'm going to challenge you on this best TDD thing.  This sounds like a fightmetric stat, and indeed he has 93% TDD, which is highly impressive.  

Firstly though, Brunson has 100% TDD

Secondly, Whittaker has not fought TD-heavy fighters.  His last 5 opponents have TD accuracy of 34%, 41%, 34%, 32% and 35% respectively.  In fact, if you look at those opponents last 3 fights (excluding against Whittaker), they have 6 TD's between them out of 15 fights.

Compare those numbers with Weidman @ 49%, Rockhold @ 40% and Jacare @ 44%, and it's fair to say that his TDD has not been tested by the very best.

I ain't hating homie, but you've got to agree that his greatest tests lie ahead of him, not behind him.  Weidman/Rockhold/Jacare will all have a much better chance of getting him to the ground than Brunson, Hall and Hester....

rich-franklin.jpg

#134 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 36,989 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:14 AM

He is not getting a title fight next.

I'd say...

Silva or Weidmann or Moose if he beats one of those guys the title is next for him.

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#135 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,758 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:18 AM

He is not getting a title fight next.

I'd say...

Silva or Weidmann or Moose if he beats one of those guys the title is next for him.

Aaaagh, no!! It's only sentimentality holding Silva in the top 5, and thus muddying the rankings.  Dude hasn't won a fight at MW for over 4 years.  He should not be ranked above Whittaker at this point.

I'd have him fight Moose.  Two guys coming off a win.  Meanwhile Bisping fights Romero, and Rockhold fights Souza.  Winner of Rockhold/Souza gets the next shot, winner of Moose/Whittaker gets the one after that.  

Weidman will need two wins at least to get a crack at the belt.

Silva/Belfort should be taken out of the picture completely.  They just confuse things.

• DoomPatrol likes this

rich-franklin.jpg

#136 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 36,989 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:20 AM

Silva is ranked at #6 tho makes more sense than Jacare. It really doesnt matter since he is a legend. Beating a legend in fashion opens you many doors.

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#137 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,758 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:22 AM

Silva is ranked at #6 tho makes more sense than Jacare. It really doesnt matter since he is a legend. Beating a legend in fashion opens you many doors.

I'm not suggesting he fights Jacare.  He should fight Moose who is 5.

Silva should NOT be ranked 6.  He has no MW wins in 4 years.  Time to retire gracefully.

rich-franklin.jpg

#138 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:23 AM

Always been a big fan of Whittaker. He seems like a good guy and is very fun to watch. Have to respect him for moving up in weight too, and finding success there.

He has definitely earned himself a big fight next. Problem is that while MW is probably the most interesting division now, it is also the most confusing and up in the air.

Realistically robbie is 2 wins away from a title shot. He's looking at a potential match up with Moose possibly? Great fight but not really fair to Gégard considering he is probably only 1 big win away from a title shot and no you cannot get one off of beating whittaker. Not to mention moose has been calling out luke a lot lately.

Same situation with jacare and rockhold. Both are 1 win away from a title shot and beating robbie will not count towards that. This leaves Anderson, and Weidman.

Edited by Weidman_The_God, 27 November 2016 - 10:23 AM.

• OzPride and Bubba_Sparks like this

#139 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,758 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:24 AM

Always been a big fan of Whittaker. He seems like a good guy and is very fun to watch. Have to respect him for moving up in weight too, and finding success there.

He has definitely earned himself a big fight next. Problem is that while MW is probably the most interesting division now, it is also the most confusing and up in the air.

Realistically robbie is 2 wins away from a title shot. He's looking at a potential match up with Moose possibly? Great fight but not really fair to Gégard considering he is probably only 1 big win away from a title shot and no you cannot get one off of beating whittaker. Not to mention moose has been calling out luke a lot lately.

Same situation with jacare and rockhold. Both are 1 win away from a title shot and beating robbie will not count towards that. This leaves Anderson, and Weidman.

What do you think of my plan mate?

Winner of Rockhold/Jacare gets the next title shot.  Winner of Moose/Whittaker gets the one after that.

• Weidman_The_God likes this

rich-franklin.jpg

#140 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:38 AM

What do you think of my plan mate?

Winner of Rockhold/Jacare gets the next title shot. Winner of Moose/Whittaker gets the one after that.

This is assuming that Romero is getting the very next title shot already right?

So firstly if it is indeed a rematch of Luke and Jacare coming up next(which I prefer) then yes absolutely that winner will face the Romero/bisping winner afterwards.

However Moose has been very vocal about fighting Luke next so if that happens instead then obviously tough luck for jacare.

K so let's assume Romero/Bisping winner faces the hypothetical Luke/Jacare 2 winner next. Then let's also pretend that in the meantime Moose/Whittaker is made. Should the winner of that get the next title shot after? No absolutely not.

MW is FAR too crowded at the top right now for anybody to get a title shot without beating a single one of the 4 Horsemen (Romero, Weidman, Luke, Jacare). Period.

Say Whittaker beats Moose next well great, but then he would also need to beat a 4 Horsemen first before getting that title shot. A very tall task I don't believe robbie can handle as much as I like him.

#141 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,758 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:41 AM

This is assuming that Romero is getting the very next title shot already right?

So firstly if it is indeed a rematch of Luke and Jacare coming up next(which I prefer) then yes absolutely that winner will face the Romero/bisping winner afterwards.

However Moose has been very vocal about fighting Luke next so if that happens instead then obviously tough luck for jacare.

K so let's assume Romero/Bisping winner faces the hypothetical Luke/Jacare 2 winner next. Then let's also pretend that in the meantime Moose/Whittaker is made. Should the winner of that get the next title shot after? No absolutely not.

MW is FAR too crowded at the top right now for anybody to get a title shot without beating a single one of the 4 Horsemen (Romero, Weidman, Luke, Jacare). Period.

Say Whittaker beats Moose next well great, but then he would also need to beat a 4 Horsemen first before getting that title shot. A very tall task I don't believe robbie can handle as much as I like him.

Interesting.  It is damm crowded up there.

The one thing I think Whittaker has got on his side is time - dude's the youngest top ten MW by far.  Moose is the next youngest, so maybe there is no need to rush either into a title shot.

rich-franklin.jpg

#142 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:46 AM

Interesting. It is damm crowded up there.

The one thing I think Whittaker has got on his side is time - dude's the youngest top ten MW by far. Moose is the next youngest, so maybe there is no need to rush either into a title shot.

MW gives me a damn headache sometimes but is the most intriguing division by far right now imo.

Isn't Whittaker only 25? Yeah he has all the time in the world. He might as well just hang back and keep low while things get sorted out. Maybe even go for the Kennedy/kelvin winner next haha.

#143 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,758 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:50 AM

MW gives me a damn headache sometimes but is the most intriguing division by far right now imo.

Isn't Whittaker only 25? Yeah he has all the time in the world. He might as well just hang back and keep low while things get sorted out. Maybe even go for the Kennedy/kelvin winner next haha.

Yep, he is indeed 25, plus he's only fought at MW 5 times.  There's really no rush.  In 3 years time he'll be a much better fighter.  Romero OTOH will be 42, Jacare will be 39, even Rockhold and Weidman will be in their mid-30's.  Only Moose is kinda youthful but he's got a lot more fight mileage.

rich-franklin.jpg

#144 Greasyrasta

Greasyrasta
  • Free
  • 1,523 posts
  • LocationYour Closet

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:23 AM

Lol, Weidman hasn't beat anyone in the "4 Horsemen", but he has had his face beat in by two of them. Bisbing has more of a right to that spot than Weidman. He shouldn't be top 5 after his last two fights.

#145 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:39 AM

Lol, Weidman hasn't beat anyone in the "4 Horsemen", but he has had his face beat in by two of them. Bisbing has more of a right to that spot than Weidman. He shouldn't be top 5 after his last two fights.

Not sure if serious. I will humour your troll attempt regardless.

Michael Bisping has 7 losses including one to CHAEL SONNEN. he also just got approximately 88.7 years taken off his life by a 47 year old man.

Weidman went 13-0 with 3 title defenses to start his career including a knockout win over Prime Anderson whom many thought was the GOAT and was the #1 best striker in the ufc at the time. He also knocked out Anderson again in the rematch, and vitor belfort and OUT STRUCK lyoto machida 4 rounds. Let's be real he was injured for the rockhold fight and was STILL winning that up until the stupidest spin kick ever while gassed which cost him the fight. He was also beating Romero until he shot for the most telegraphed takedown in the history of the ufc that was completely unnecessary.

Weidman is a truly Great fighter who has just made 2 monumentally stupid decisions in his last 2 fights that cost him 2 losses. He still has accomplished much more than bisping has in HALF as many pro fights and at least 5 less losses.

Weidman would probably be a 4 to 1 favorite if him and bisping were matched up today. Now sit the **** down and shut up. Just like daddy says.

#146 Greasyrasta

Greasyrasta
  • Free
  • 1,523 posts
  • LocationYour Closet

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:38 PM

Foglet, grown men don't refer to themselves as Daddy to other men. You're r a snatch who stuck his foot in his mouth and welched so I guess this is expected from you. Weidcan is a snatch and he cries like a snatch. Luke was never losing that fight. The Romero fight was pretty close to call but Romero WON by leaving the snatches brains on the canvas. He beat Anderson once(not his prime, it was his IDGAF phase), then beat him again in his IDGAF phase. Anderson stopped giving a **** before Maia. Snatch is overrated and has been exposed. I can't wait till tomorrow and I post the pic of that stupid snatch bloodier then a menstrual cycle

Edited by Greasyrasta, 27 November 2016 - 12:38 PM.

#147 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,724 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:41 PM

He also knocked out Anderson again in the rematch

lolol

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#148 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 4,653 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:53 PM

Not sure if serious. I will humour your troll attempt regardless.

Michael Bisping has 7 losses including one to CHAEL SONNEN. he also just got approximately 88.7 years taken off his life by a 47 year old man.

Weidman went 13-0 with 3 title defenses to start his career including a knockout win over Prime Anderson whom many thought was the GOAT and was the #1 best striker in the ufc at the time. He also knocked out Anderson again in the rematch, and vitor belfort and OUT STRUCK lyoto machida 4 rounds. Let's be real he was injured for the rockhold fight and was STILL winning that up until the stupidest spin kick ever while gassed which cost him the fight. He was also beating Romero until he shot for the most telegraphed takedown in the history of the ufc that was completely unnecessary.

Weidman is a truly Great fighter who has just made 2 monumentally stupid decisions in his last 2 fights that cost him 2 losses. He still has accomplished much more than bisping has in HALF as many pro fights and at least 5 less losses.

Weidman would probably be a 4 to 1 favorite if him and bisping were matched up today. Now sit the **** down and shut up. Just like daddy says.

fair point but

Screen-Shot-2015-12-13-at-4.19.04-PM.pngmaxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Rastajambo, 27 November 2016 - 12:53 PM.

• Greasyrasta likes this

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72

UFC Fight Night 76

UFC Fight Night 84

#149 Yesterdays_Hero

Yesterdays_Hero

Leader of The 5k Family

• Free
  • 33,951 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:01 PM

Has just pulled in, after being changed platforms from MMAFC (RIP) forum.

1st class and luxury seats are selling fast. Get on board quick.

VIP LOUNGE

Oz
Crangs
YH

TC
Enigma
LDD
DHudson
FH

PREMIUM GUESTS

Cashflow
Rattler
Denizen

PREMIUM ECONOMY

H.N.I.C
Yer Old Da
AxeMurdah

SIT-UPS
Lonjanis
Razor

STOWAWAYS
Yesmate

THE HELP
Bubba

CONCUBINES
Polo
Patster

SHOVELLING COAL IN CHAINS

Raging 12er

POLL ADDED

Who's next to meet the Reaper?

Anyone see a problem here ??

1z3tcvc.jpg

OFFICIAL UFC FORUM +1 POSTER OF THE PREVIOUS TWO YEARS

#150 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,041 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:26 PM

did watch

thought whititaker looked scared most of the fight

i cannot see either of these guys being a serious threat to DC or rumble or even gus

as for jones it would be a man against a boy

do you even weight division bro?

v4MjFdj.png