Denizen

I will take any kind of forum bet....

That should Conor get a LW title fight in the UFC during 2016, he loses in the 1st instance.

Except a poop eating bet, that's , potentially lethal and possibly sexually gratifying to my opponent.

Edit : Known welchers need not apply.

• Like 8

im game for a bet with you mate.. heres my offering if youve got the bollocks..

ill leave the forum if he looses his lightweight shot.........

from you.. i dont want you 2 leave the forum :) .. i know without this site your life isnt worth its existance.. 

if mcgregor wins i get 2 come to hull and hammer the death out of your misses infront of your very own eyes.. filmend for the boys of the ufc bum club?..

we up me doing your wench to this forum with you sat in the corner watching if mcgregor lifts that lightweight gold..

game or ****house?..

****house..........

Edited by rackydj

That should Conor get a LW title fight in the UFC during 2016, he loses in the 1st instance.

Except a poop eating bet, that's retarded, potentially lethal and possibly sexually gratifying to my opponent.

Can

I'll do it, if you lose, you change your name to McGregor, with a McGregor avatar, just of his face, nothing else, for ever. If you win, I'll change name and av to whatever you want.

• Like 3

im game for a bet with you mate.. hes my offering if youve got the bollocks..

from you.. i dont want you 2 leave the forum :) .. i know without this site your life isnt worth its existance.. 

if mcgregor wins i get 2 come to hull and hammer the death out of your misses infront of your very own eyes.. filmend for the boys of the ufc bum club?..

we up me doing your wench to this forum with you sat in the corner watching if mcgregor lifts that lightweight gold..

game or ****house?..

****house..........

I said forum bet you ****ing psychopath.

• Like 11

game or ****house?..

****house..........

Mate, I think you've already got the keyboard warrior award in the bag, you don't need to ratchet things up at this stage.

• Like 11

Can

Not really no. Just giving McG fans another reason to root for their fighter and myself a reason to root against him.

• Like 3

I'll do it, if you lose, you change your name to McGregor, with a McGregor avatar, just of his face, nothing else, for ever. If you win, I'll change name and av to whatever you want.

This has potential. I will take it into consideration pending further offers.

Not really no. Just giving McG fans another reason to root for their fighter and myself a reason to root against him.

You should never root against mcgregor m8 :(

• Like 2

Despite being a Conor fan, I actually lean towards RDA slightly.

However, I'm keen to avenge my Rose/PVZ bet.  If you're not interested in the psychotic proposal from Racky, I'm up for a simple one month AV bet with you on this fight.

also known as ... chickening out :D

No, really. I'm looking for extreme but realistic bets. Yours is the only one so far that goes towards meeting the criterea but I want to give others a chance to ante up.

I'm a massive Conor fan, and RDA is a great challenge for for him. but thats the whole fun of mma, who wan't to see a fight where you are 100% certain of the outcome. 

• Like 1

Despite being a Conor fan, I actually lean towards RDA slightly.

However, I'm keen to avenge my Rose/PVZ bet.  If you're not interested in the psychotic proposal from Racky, I'm up for a simple one month AV bet with you on this fight.

You don't need to avenge anything, were 1-1 since McGregor Vs. Mendes hype train Sig bet. Where you showed some mercy with the penalty and I returned with the PVZ bet.

We're even but I may consider a side bet.

• Like 1

No, really. I'm looking for extreme but realistic bets. Yours is the only one so far that goes towards meeting the criterea but I want to give others a chance to ante up.

I'll take you on. If Mcgregor wins, you have to change your name to  CAN  and have your av a picture of a CAN that I will choose. Same goes for me if Conor loses. The bet will last until he next fights.

Oh.

Well in that case, I'll make it a one month "slave" bet.

Winner can instruct the loser once per day to either start a thread of their choosing, start a beef with a poster of their choosing, or suck up to a poster of their choosing.

This has only been done once before in the history of the forum, but the winner was too much of a can to make the most of it.

• Like 1

Oh.

Well in that case, I'll make it a one month "slave" bet.

Winner can instruct the loser once per day to either start a thread of their choosing, start a beef with a poster of their choosing, or suck up to a poster of their choosing.

This has only been done once before in the history of the forum, but the winner was too much of a can to make the most of it.

Sounds perfect.

Again though, I gotta give others fair time to respond.

• Like 1

If you are so sure Conor loses, you should take on multiple bets, that do not interfere with each other. i.e. a name and picture change bet, and a slave bet

Except a poop eating bet, that's retarded, potentially lethal and possibly sexually gratifying to my opponent.

First of all, I like this thread.

Second of all, I see what you did there. Showtime isn't the champion yet, and Conor wants to jump the line..... 

YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO BET ANYTHING WITH ANYONE THAT SHOWTIME PETTIS WILL KNOCK CONOR'S HEAD INTO THE FRONT ROW! 

3uk7j5.jpg

• Like 1

If you are so sure Conor loses, you should take on multiple bets, that do not interfere with each other. i.e. a name and picture change bet, and a slave bet

It's not that I'm so sure he loses, that's the point of the bet. I respect him as a fighter.

First of all, I like this thread.

Second of all, I see what you did there. Showtime isn't the champion yet, and Conor wants to jump the line..... 

YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO BET ANYTHING WITH ANYONE THAT SHOWTIME PETTIS WILL KNOCK CONOR'S HEAD INTO THE FRONT ROW! 

3uk7j5.jpg

You know it man.

I never mentioned RDA.

• Like 1

Pettis Vs.McG would be the GOAT Good guy vs. Bad guy fight.

Could see it happening - once Eddie beats Pettis, he'll probably drop to FW and work his way to a title shot.

• Like 4

Could see it happening - once Eddie beats Pettis, he'll probably drop to FW and work his way to a title shot.

Nice b8 m8.

I'm glad you're back.

Edited by Denizen
  • Like 3

This is my favorite thread ever.

But Bubba if you ever stoop to Evolve level trolling again, we're done.

Hey, now that Felice's number 1 fan is no more, her number 2 fan is ready to step in to the breach.

I believe we have some kind of a bet on the Pettis/Alvarez fight, so given my record Pettis is pretty likely to win I guess.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2

Hey, now that Felice's number 1 fan is no more, her number 2 fan is ready to step in to the breach.

I believe we have some kind of a bet on the Pettis/Alvarez fight, so given my record Pettis is pretty likely to win I guess.

LEL

I forgot you were having a slow day and bet me on that. Did you get your **** together like Wedo did when he made the poop bet and decide you need out?

• Like 1

LEL

I forgot you were having a slow day and bet me on that. Did you get your **** together like Wedo did when he made the poop bet and decide you need out?

No mate, once I'm in, I'm in.

The terms were thankfully not as punitive as Mr Wedo's poop bet.  Can't remember what they were, but they did not involve faeces.

My only glimmer of hope is that despite being something like 1-5 with you on bets, I'm actually 1-0 on Pettis-related bets. I'm hoping it's your achilles heel.

• Like 3

The terms were thankfully not as punitive as Mr Wedo's poop bet.  Can't remember what they were, but they did not involve faeces.

My only glimmer of hope is that despite being something like 1-5 with you on bets, I'm actually 1-0 on Pettis-related bets. I'm hoping it's your achilles heel.

Steroids are my achilles heel.

Eddie Alvarez can be on every PED known to man, and still get decapitated by Pettis. I won't give you anything too severe. Something like "Late arrival to the Showtime Pettis Fan Club, so don't be mean to me if I've never heard of WEC." in your signature will do you just fine.

Edited by cashfl0w

game or ****house?..

****house..........

Wow, way to take it too far.

• Like 5

Not a fan. Besides as I'm also from the mean streets of Hull, I know that Racky would have NO CHANCE against Denizen (or his missus!).

Damn right.

Don't need to talk the talk when you can walk the walk.

#RonniePickering.

• Like 2

The terms were thankfully not as punitive as Mr Wedo's poop bet. Can't remember what they were, but they did not involve faeces.

lol Pennis bets are free money! I'm 2-0 on them and they were ok the same card haha

I doubt any Canor fanboys have the balls to take the bet.

Bubba definitely stepped up.

In fact , Bubba I will accept the bet of a one month slave bet unless you have reconsidered.

I'm also open to side bets if anyone else has the yarbles.

Edited by Denizen

Bubba definitely stepped up.

In fact , Bubba I will accept the bet of a one month slave bet unless you have reconsidered.

I'm also open to side bets if anyone else has the yarbles.

I offered you a side bet you ducked out homie. If Mcgregor wins, you have to change your name to  CAN  and have your av a picture of a CAN that I will choose. Same goes for me if Conor loses. The bet will last a month. 

I offered you a side bet you ducked out homie. If Mcgregor wins, you have to change your name to  CAN  and have your av a picture of a CAN that I will choose. Same goes for me if Conor loses. The bet will last a month. 

You haven't yet acknowledged that you know what the proposition is, even though I prompted you.

I'm not ducking.

You haven't yet acknowledged that you know what the proposition is, even though I prompted you.

I'm not ducking.

If you would have read what I wrote correctly, I said the punishment would last until his next fight, meaning the one after a 2016 title fight. But I'm happy to settle for a month long punishment. 

• Like 1

If you would have read what I wrote correctly, I said the punishment would last until his next fight, meaning the one after a 2016 title fight. But I'm happy to settle for a month long punishment.

Oh yes, very well. We have a bet. Until his 1st fight after a shot at the LW title. Edited by Denizen
  • Like 1

Just two bets so far.

Month long slave bet with Bubba where the winner can have the loser do one of three things daily: start beef with any forum member, suck up to any forum member or start a topic on any subject. I'm awaiting Bubbas confirmation on this bet.

With Cromwell , username and AV changed to Can until Conors next fight following the title fight.

• Like 3

Just two bets so far.

Month long slave bet with Bubba where the winner can have the loser do one of three things daily: start beef with any forum member, suck up to any forum member or start a topic on any subject. I'm awaiting Bubbas confirmation on this bet.

With Cromwell , username and AV changed to Can until Conors next fight following the title fight.

It's a deal mate.

Just hope this fight happens now!

Jason_H, I await the retraction of your statement with eager anticipation considering three "Conor fanboys" instantly stepped up to take a bet that Conor will almost certainly be the underdog for.

• Like 2