1060 replies to this topic

#1001 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 21 August 2017 - 04:35 AM

nah, I got time. I've had fook all time to watch tv til i got bacfk to work last week. Still got most of Expanse to catch up on yet

you holding back on expanse is breaking my heart you do realise that smh head

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#1002 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,184 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 21 August 2017 - 04:47 AM

you holding back on expanse is breaking my heart you do realise that smh head

I usually watch it with showbox on my phone but those cans only just put season 2 up last week.  Trying to watch it with the girls fighting for the TV just wasn't a fight I wanted to get into, lol

#1003 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 21 August 2017 - 04:49 AM

I usually watch it with showbox on my phone but those cans only just put season 2 up last week. Trying to watch it with the girls fighting for the TV just wasn't a fight I wanted to get into, lol

Lol god damn man. You've been there too long mate, just torrent the fooking things, plug a cable into your phone and transfer them. Better yet put utorrent on your phone and download that ish direct

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#1004 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,184 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 04:51 AM

Lol god damn man. You've been there too long mate, just torrent the fooking things, plug a cable into your phone and transfer them. Better yet put utorrent on your phone and download that ish direct

lol, they crack down on that chit hard over here compared to the savagelands back in Oz, m8. :lol:  I was downloading it this morning before work but ran out of time so i'll do it tonight

#1005 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 21 August 2017 - 04:57 AM

lol, they crack down on that chit hard over here compared to the savagelands back in Oz, m8. :lol: I was downloading it this morning before work but ran out of time so i'll do it tonight

Oh sorry I hadn't realised you were a eunich all of a sudden. Get a VPN. they're free. There's a fooking VPN add on in chrome now. I'm in Barcelona at an AIRBNB and they have a laptop here I've already installed it to get everything I need lol

You and Bubbs and not getting with the times is becoming an actual thing!

PS thanks for not mentioning that rugby game that wasn't played on the weekend
  • crangs likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#1006 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,184 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 04:59 AM

Think I made it to Ep6 of season 2.on Expanse before the summer holidays kicked off

• OzPride likes this

#1007 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,184 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:01 AM

Oh sorry I hadn't realised you were a eunich all of a sudden. Get a VPN. they're free. There's a fooking VPN add on in chrome now. I'm in Barcelona at an AIRBNB and they have a laptop here I've already installed it to get everything I need lol

You and Bubbs and not getting with the times is becoming an actual thing!

PS thanks for not mentioning that rugby game that wasn't played on the weekend

lol, I've got a vpn and I abuse the chit out of it.  Just don't get time to watch chit by myself unless i'm staying up til the early am.  

#1008 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:06 AM

lol, I've got a vpn and I abuse the chit out of it. Just don't get time to watch chit by myself unless i'm staying up til the early am.

Ah all is well then! My bad mate
  • crangs likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#1009 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,184 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:16 AM

Ah all is well then! My bad mate

I'm still rather miffed at showbox for taking so long to put season 2 up.  I'd have finished the series ages ago otherwise

#1010 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:18 AM

I'm still rather miffed at showbox for taking so long to put season 2 up. I'd have finished the series ages ago otherwise

If you have a VPN why is this showbox thing such an issue?

v4MjFdj.png

#1011 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,184 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:20 AM

If you have a VPN why is this showbox thing such an issue?

convenience.

#1012 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:27 AM

convenience.

From my brief stay over (up?) here I've noticed the Interwebs are disgustingly fast.. Utorrent is ripping at 10+MB which meant a GOT up barely took 3mins to complete, even with the scary thought police apparently arresting everyone who gets it. I think you've been away from pirate waters farrr too long me-hearty

Edited by OzPride, 21 August 2017 - 05:27 AM.

• crangs likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#1013 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,184 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:31 AM

From my brief stay over (up?) here I've noticed the Interwebs are disgustingly fast.. Utorrent is ripping at 10+MB which meant a GOT up barely took 3mins to complete, even with the scary thought police apparently arresting everyone who gets it. I think you've been away from pirate waters farrr too long me-hearty

lol,  My mother use to just send whole hard drives full of series back in the day and my mrs used to freak out at that.  When I started doing that chit here she nearly had a fit til she saw how much money i was saving doing it :lol:

Basically, I'm too lazy to search for chit so let showbox deliver to me instead 

I still need to add the vpn extension to my kodi box but i cba right now so I just run everything else through the pc atm.  

• OzPride likes this

#1014 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,184 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:37 PM

Ray Donovan season 4 finale was meh.  Too nicely packaged to end a series

#1015 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:50 AM

Ray Donovan season 4 finale was meh. Too nicely packaged to end a series

Yeah I really rated that season as it was happening and that ending really woke me up to the fact it was actually pretty average. Next season so far is Brootal though. Some gut wrenching stuff and less Cannor
  • crangs likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#1016 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,184 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:01 AM

Yeah I really rated that season as it was happening and that ending really woke me up to the fact it was actually pretty average. Next season so far is Brootal though. Some gut wrenching stuff and less Cannor

That kid catching a stray bullet would be right up there as one of the best tv moments ever.  

• OzPride likes this

#1017 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:58 AM

That kid catching a stray bullet would be right up there as one of the best tv moments ever.

He just turned into a POC chit overnight! I guess that's how it happens IRL life. I'd smash the sad out of his sister though
  • crangs likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#1018 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,184 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:12 AM

He just turned into a POC chit overnight! I guess that's how it happens IRL life. I'd smash the sad out of his sister though

hes always been an idiot. The only redeeming thing he did in 4 series is smash that kid in the face

#1019 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:35 AM

hes always been an idiot. The only redeeming thing he did in 4 series is smash that kid in the face

Lol true that. His little aggressive streak is true to being Ray's son, but he's just been a beta. The chit with the gun and the other boxer kid just rolling around with him was just stupid. I thought he was meant to be confused about his sexuality? Can't say I hated seeing Ray leave him in the mean streets and him crapping his pants though bahaha
  • crangs likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#1020 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,909 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:54 AM

Started watching Neil deGrasse Tyson's Cosmos again last night. Honestly cant recommend it enough, best science show I have ever watched. The amount of passion he has for what he is talking about is also why I find it so compelling. How insignificant it can make you feel is pretty humbling.

milkyroadMan_landolfi.jpg

Edited by Jolldan, 01 September 2017 - 06:55 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1021 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:06 AM

Lol watched this programme on the BBC called 'Top of the lake, china girl'. Possibly the weirdest TV show I've ever seen, made absolutely no sense lmao.
  • Rastajambo likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#1022 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,969 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:38 PM

I finished season one of The Last Tycoon on amazon. It stars Matt Bomer from White Collar I think and Kelsey Grammar. Basically they run a movie studio in 1930s Hollywood. There is a lot of personal history, jealousy, and power struggles between the two. It was well done and it has a great supporting cast.
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#1023 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 12,926 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:42 AM

season 2 of expanse fizzled out for me, i enjoyed first season but the second was a dudd

• juice64011 likes this

brZ51I9.jpg

#1024 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:54 AM

season 2 of expanse fizzled out for me, i enjoyed first season but the second was a dudd

Slap your damn self

v4MjFdj.png

#1025 H.N.I.C.

H.N.I.C.
  • Free
  • 12,052 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:26 AM

I finished season one of The Last Tycoon on amazon. It stars Matt Bomer from White Collar I think and Kelsey Grammar. Basically they run a movie studio in 1930s Hollywood. There is a lot of personal history, jealousy, and power struggles between the two. It was well done and it has a great supporting cast.

bout to get season 1, they got it in 4k too

if this show sucks i hope the vikings go 0-16

• juice64011 likes this

This^

#1026 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,969 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:28 AM

agreed
  • PunchBag likes this
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

#1027 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:59 PM

agreed

Didn't you say you liked Suits?

v4MjFdj.png

#1028 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,969 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:36 PM

bout to get season 1, they got it in 4k too

if this show sucks i hope the vikings go 0-16

I don't know if a lack of feedback is good or bad...
  • crangs and H.N.I.C. like this

#1029 H.N.I.C.

H.N.I.C.
  • Free
  • 12,052 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:23 PM

haven't had a chance to watch it lol

• crangs likes this

This^

#1030 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:01 PM

Ray Donovan is brutal this year. So many shots to the feels
  • juice64011 likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#1031 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

Has anyone seen I almost got away?

Edited by freddievanhalen3, 12 September 2017 - 12:41 PM.

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#1032 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:21 PM

Are any of you watching Australian Survivor??

v4MjFdj.png

#1033 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:22 PM

Has anyone seen I almost got away?

Nope! Did he? Almost is just an excuse for failure fyi

v4MjFdj.png

#1034 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:38 AM

Nope! Did he? Almost is just an excuse for failure fyi

Its a show about different people that ran away from jail or the cops but eventually get caught... Its pretty good you should check it out... lol I know thats a failure I have been to jail enough 

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#1035 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:09 AM

Its a show about different people that ran away from jail or the cops but eventually get caught... Its pretty good you should check it out... lol I know thats a failure I have been to jail enough

Sounds good m8 I'll have a look! Are you watching Aussie Survivor??

v4MjFdj.png

#1036 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:37 PM

Sounds good m8 I'll have a look! Are you watching Aussie Survivor??

No lol Survivor is still a thing?

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#1037 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 4,664 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:10 PM

Lol watched this programme on the BBC called 'Top of the lake, china girl'. Possibly the weirdest TV show I've ever seen, made absolutely no sense lmao.

first season was way better

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72

UFC Fight Night 76

UFC Fight Night 84

#1038 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 4,664 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:12 PM

watched first episode of Rellik  about a cop with a melted face chasing down a killer than melts his victims with acid. 

Guy kind of reminds me of burnt face manRellik-FT-779x400.jpg?x63424

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72

UFC Fight Night 76

UFC Fight Night 84

#1039 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,909 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:30 AM

Great news because Karl Pilkington is coming back with a new TV show

kp.jpg

Sick of It is a new comedy series that sees Karl Pilkington taking on two roles - himself, and the voice inside his head, as he muddles through the mundane life he may have led if he hadn’t met Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant.

In the show, Karl is recently ditched by his long-term girlfriend, as he muddles through life and attempts to make sense of the modern world.

Now living with his elderly auntie, Karl's closest companion is the voice in his head, a crotchety, misanthropic alter ego who takes the form of his doppelgänger - it's the uncensored true version of Karl that says what he really thinks without the risk of offending others.  As Karl attempts to move on from the break up and sort out his life, the voice in his head appears periodically to guide, criticise and dispense his unorthodox philosophy of life.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1040 Rockhold_the_sexy_mofo

Rockhold_the_sexy_mofo

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,652 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:13 AM

About 1 month away from Mr robot season 3! :D

Rockhold laid the pipe to Weidman the can. Him and lovato can compare notes now

#1041 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:46 AM

Great news because Karl Pilkington is coming back with a new TV show

kp.jpg

Sick of It is a new comedy series that sees Karl Pilkington taking on two roles - himself, and the voice inside his head, as he muddles through the mundane life he may have led if he hadn’t met Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant.

In the show, Karl is recently ditched by his long-term girlfriend, as he muddles through life and attempts to make sense of the modern world.

Now living with his elderly auntie, Karl's closest companion is the voice in his head, a crotchety, misanthropic alter ego who takes the form of his doppelgänger - it's the uncensored true version of Karl that says what he really thinks without the risk of offending others.  As Karl attempts to move on from the break up and sort out his life, the voice in his head appears periodically to guide, criticise and dispense his unorthodox philosophy of life.

who?

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#1042 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,909 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:53 AM

who?

Search An Idiot Abroad or The Moaning Of Life those were his last two shows.

Not sure if the type of humour would appeal to everyone.

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1043 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:55 AM

Search An Idiot Abroad or The Moaning Of Life those were his last two shows.

Not sure if the type of humour would appeal to everyone.

Oh yea how is An Idiot Abroad I wanted to check that out

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#1044 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,909 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:59 AM

Oh yea how is An Idiot Abroad I wanted to check that out

First two seasons are hilarious it kind of lost its way in season 3 though if I remember correctly.

• freddievanhalen3 and NoCakeForYaya like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1045 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:03 AM

First two seasons are hilarious it kind of lost its way in season 3 though if I remember correctly.

Is he from the uk?

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#1046 H.N.I.C.

H.N.I.C.
  • Free
  • 12,052 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:36 AM

The Night Of on HBO was really good.

This^

#1047 H.N.I.C.

H.N.I.C.
  • Free
  • 12,052 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:19 PM

couldn't get into The Last Tycoon

i am on episode 3 of of Sneaky Pete and it's pretty good

your Vikings are safe from the 0-16 curse

• juice64011 likes this

This^

#1048 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:53 AM

First two seasons are hilarious it kind of lost its way in season 3 though if I remember correctly.

Yeah season 1 and 2 are up there with my favourite TV shows. 3 sucked.

conair.gif?w=780

#1049 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,909 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:06 AM

BLUE PLANET II ****ES!!!!

• juice64011 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1050 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:18 PM

really enjoying this season of American Horror Story!

also Mr Fooking Robot is back!

v4MjFdj.png