1060 replies to this topic

#101 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,846 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:00 PM

I normally don't enjoy supernatural themed TV shows but I saw the trailer for Lucifer and it intrigued me so I watched the pilot.

It's **** GOAT m8's.

• OzPride likes this

Fight Club Prediction Championship: Grand Prix Winner and Final Champion (10-3)

UFC Prediction Grand Prix: Winner

UFC Survivor Series Tournament: Series Seven Winner

#102 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:14 PM

F is for Family.

Is awesome.

I just watched an episode earlier today... it was pretty entertaining 

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#103 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:21 PM

I just watched an episode earlier today... it was pretty entertaining 

like any cartoon sit-com its all about character development. If you think ep1 is entertaining wait til you know their traits.. for instance I couldn't stand Bob's Burgers for the best part of 2 years until I watched a few eps in a row and figured out the characters and now I legit LOL more often than not..

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#104 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:37 PM

like any cartoon sit-com its all about character development. If you think ep1 is entertaining wait til you know their traits.. for instance I couldn't stand Bob's Burgers for the best part of 2 years until I watched a few eps in a row and figured out the characters and now I legit LOL more often than not..

I love Bobs Burgers one of my favorite shows 

• OzPride likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#105 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:05 PM

I love Bobs Burgers one of my favorite shows 

same. Brilliant, did it take you a while to warm up to? 

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#106 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:11 PM

same. Brilliant, did it take you a while to warm up to? 

Yea I think I watched a few episodes and wasnt all that into it.. but once I watched the first season I was hooked!.. Gene is my favorite character 

• OzPride and H.N.I.C. like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#107 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:20 PM

Yea I think I watched a few episodes and wasnt all that into it.. but once I watched the first season I was hooked!.. Gene is my favorite character 

Same! 

Only saw this one a few days ago and honestly it's one of the funniest scenes I've seen in a series for a LONG time. Gold.

• freddievanhalen3 and H.N.I.C. like this

v4MjFdj.png

#108 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:23 PM

Same! 

Only saw this one a few days ago and honestly it's one of the funniest scenes I've seen in a series for a LONG time. Gold.

lol thats funny.. thats actually my favorite episode.. Did you know that Tina was originally supposed to be a boy named Daniel?

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#109 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:26 PM

lol thats funny.. thats actually my favorite episode.. Did you know that Tina was originally supposed to be a boy named Daniel?

ha! never heard that. So they kept the boys voice? Makes sense. it's way funnier that she's a pubescent awkward teen with all her weird crushes etc

v4MjFdj.png

#110 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:28 PM

ha! never heard that. So they kept the boys voice? Makes sense. it's way funnier that she's a pubescent awkward teen with all her weird crushes etc

Yea if you buy the first season on DVD you can see the original trailer with him 

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#111 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,184 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 30 January 2016 - 07:48 AM

Watching ep1 of making a murderer. How the **** could they come to the conclusion that the sherrifs and DA's office weren't criminally or ethically culpable in his wrongful conviction???

#112 Kable

Kable
  • Free
  • 6,304 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:22 AM

Watching ep1 of making a murderer. How the **** could they come to the conclusion that the sherrifs and DA's office weren't criminally or ethically culpable in his wrongful conviction???

It get's so much worse...
The way Brandon tells it...he did 9/11 just ask him "Did you blow up the twin towers?".

Favourite Fighter
Thiago Alves
Cain Velasquez
Benson Henderson

"HW champion of trolls." apparently haha.stney.gif

#113 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:06 PM

Saw outsiders. Not sure about it yet, lots of Chichè hillbilly stuff and some pretty poorly acted scenes and obvious storylines. Only one ep so a lot of room to move.

The Expanse is officially p4p now. **** got real in ep7 if you're not on it highly reccomended!

Edited by Ozpride, 31 January 2016 - 03:36 AM.

• crangs likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#114 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:57 PM

Saw the first episode from the new season of X Files... and I wasn't all that impressed
  • crangs likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#115 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,184 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:54 PM

Saw the first episode from the new season of X Files... and I wasn't all that impressed

was Scully still hot? Pretty much the only reason i'll watch it unless it's an episode like Home. Them superhuman, incestuous hillbillies were da bess :lol:

#116 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:56 PM

was Scully still hot? Pretty much the only reason i'll watch it unless it's an episode like Home. Them superhuman, incestuous hillbillies were da bess :lol:

Not really IMO.. but you should check it out for yourself 

• crangs likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#117 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,184 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:57 PM

Not really IMO.. but you should check it out for yourself

think i might just watch Home again :lol:
  • OzPride and freddievanhalen3 like this

#118 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:13 PM

think i might just watch Home again :lol:

just looked it up... jesus those things are ugly 

• crangs likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#119 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,184 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:28 PM

just looked it up... jesus those things are ugly

Honestly the most p4p xfiles episode

#120 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:34 PM

Honestly the most p4p xfiles episode

Ill have to watch it when I get home 

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#121 TheBigD

TheBigD
  • Free
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:37 PM

Some underrated shows:

Fargo: Interesting true stories that have nothing to do with the movie. Season 1 is must see 9/10, Season 2 is worse but still good 8/10.

Vikings: Has one of the worst Pilots ever, almost robbed myself of a great show because of it. Every season is good   8/10

True Detective: Season 1 ton of great dialogue, interesting story. Never watch season 2.   8/10

Suits: One of the most charismatic main characters ever. Consistently good.  8/10

Some overrated shows:

Orange is the new black: A more repetitive female version of Oz. If you skip this for lesbian pR0n you'll get a better storyline. 3/10

Gotham: People only watch this for the penguin. They made Bruce Wayne such a passy you start to hope they'll kill him off. Season 2 is watchable but you can't skip season 1 due to story, so have fun sitting through 22 sh** episodes. 4/10

Agents of Shield: This says it better then I ever could, 3/10

Better Call Saul: You can see the lack of enthusiasm in every character, almost like they were all strong armed into making this entirely unnecessary spin-off. The writers fail too, Saul's progression into corruption is so dull it could cure insomnia. 6/10

#122 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:41 PM

Shows that have officially gone tew far.

10 The Blacklist.

She shoots the us Secretary of State and is now back at the FBI working on "probabtion"?

Really? 

• OzPride likes this

#123 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:41 PM

^ Yea I dont understand the hype behind Orange is The New Black at all saw a few episodes.. and I still dont understand how its so popular 

• TheBigD likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#124 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:17 PM

Some underrated shows:

Fargo: Interesting true stories that have nothing to do with the movie. Season 1 is must see 9/10, Season 2 is worse but still good 8/10.

Vikings: Has one of the worst Pilots ever, almost robbed myself of a great show because of it. Every season is good   8/10

True Detective: Season 1 ton of great dialogue, interesting story. Never watch season 2.   8/10

Suits: One of the most charismatic main characters ever. Consistently good.  8/10

Some overrated shows:

Orange is the new black: A more repetitive female version of Oz. If you skip this for lesbian pR0n you'll get a better storyline. 3/10

Gotham: People only watch this for the penguin. They made Bruce Wayne such a passy you start to hope they'll kill him off. Season 2 is watchable but you can't skip season 1 due to story, so have fun sitting through 22 sh** episodes. 4/10

Better Call Saul: You can see the lack of enthusiasm in every character, almost like they were all strong armed into making this entirely unnecessary spin-off. The writers fail too, Saul's progression into corruption is so dull it could cure insomnia. 6/10

You lost me at suits bro. God awful. Horrible acting, awful script writing and just bad plot lines. Probably my personal most P4P overrated show on TV.

Also, Gotham got really good in season 2 and Better call Saul was very well made and kept the breaking bad universe alive which has to be a good thing surely! 

v4MjFdj.png

#125 TheBigD

TheBigD
  • Free
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:57 PM

You lost me at suits bro. God awful. Horrible acting, awful script writing and just bad plot lines. Probably my personal most P4P overrated show on TV.

Also, Gotham got really good in season 2 and Better call Saul was very well made and kept the breaking bad universe alive which has to be a good thing surely! 

Well most people don't know about Suits so even if you hate it you can't really call it overrated. If Gotham season 3 is good i'll concede but currently you have to watch 22 terrible episodes to get to season 2, which is way too much.

As for Better Call Saul, that's like saying Agents of Shield is good because it keeps the Marvel universe alive. Better Call Saul isn't even remotely as good as Breaking Bad, both acting and story wise. If they didn't have Mike the show would've been a complete disaster. I'm a big Bob Odenkirk fan but this show is extremely forced, predictable and ultimately unnecessary.

#126 Kable

Kable
  • Free
  • 6,304 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:56 PM

^ Yea I dont understand the hype behind Orange is The New Black at all saw a few episodes.. and I still dont understand how its so popular 

Women. The end.

Favourite Fighter
Thiago Alves
Cain Velasquez
Benson Henderson

#127 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 11:21 PM

Women. The end.

I do love women.. but not that show 

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#128 Kable

Kable
  • Free
  • 6,304 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:52 PM

I do love women.. but not that show 

Women are the only reason you watch that show...like a woman puts the show on...then you end up watching it because of this fact...it's not terrible enough to turn off.

Favourite Fighter
Thiago Alves
Cain Velasquez
Benson Henderson

#129 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:55 PM

Women are the only reason you watch that show...like a woman puts the show on...then you end up watching it because of this fact...it's not terrible enough to turn off.

You do make a good point my good sir

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#130 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 01 February 2016 - 05:39 PM

Well most people don't know about Suits so even if you hate it you can't really call it overrated. If Gotham season 3 is good i'll concede but currently you have to watch 22 terrible episodes to get to season 2, which is way too much.

As for Better Call Saul, that's like saying Agents of Shield is good because it keeps the Marvel universe alive. Better Call Saul isn't even remotely as good as Breaking Bad, both acting and story wise. If they didn't have Mike the show would've been a complete disaster. I'm a big Bob Odenkirk fan but this show is extremely forced, predictable and ultimately unnecessary.

mate suits is top 5 on tv.com you can't say most people don't know about it. And since its rated so highly, it's officially overrated. Some of the worst acting and storylines currently on TV. Repetitive dribble and nonsense. None of the legal talk is even remotely realistic for how law works. Harvey and Mike would have been locked up by ep4 if it was realistic.

I quite enjoyed BCS it was way better than I'd expected and stood it's own I think. The Marvel universe on TV is God awful. Daredevil and the first half of Jessica Jones the only things half decent IMO

v4MjFdj.png

#131 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:03 PM

Yea Its pretty damn popular.. and its not all that great IMO

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#132 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,846 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:47 AM

Some underrated shows:

Some overrated shows:

Fargo IMDB 9.1/10

Vikings IMDB 8.6/10

True Detective IMDB 9.1/10

Who is it that under rated these shows? They're all awesome.

I'm with Oz on Suits, it's over glamorised trash imo.

I'm with you on Gotham, I wanted to like it but I could't bare any more after I gave it a three episode attempt.

Orange is the New Black is aimed at a wimmens audience. Dudes aren't supposed to like it.

Better Call Saul was one of the best shows of 2015. A very well deserved 8.8 on IMDB.

• H.N.I.C. likes this

#133 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,846 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:58 AM

Has anyone missed Luther? 

I watched the first two seasons some time ago and really enjoyed them. I saw recently that there's a fourth season and realised I hadn't even seen season 3, which is a four parter that I watched over the passed couple of days. Fantastic.

This is a pretty damn perfect crime drama. Idris Elba is the man. In everything he does. It really is a travesty that the academy awards have snubbed him for even so much as a nomination for Beasts of No Nation.

Luther S04 is only a two parter, I'm about to get the pizza in the oven and watch it.

Edited by Denizen, 02 February 2016 - 01:06 AM.

• OzPride, chons, H.N.I.C. and 1 other like this

#134 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 02 February 2016 - 01:45 AM

Has anyone missed Luther?

I watched the first two seasons some time ago and really enjoyed them. I saw recently that there's a fourth season and realised I hadn't even seen season 3, which is a four parter that I watched over the passed couple of days. Fantastic.

This is a pretty damn perfect crime drama. Idris Elba is the man. In everything he does. It really is a travesty that the academy awards have snubbed him for even so much as a nomination for Beasts of No Nation.

Luther S04 is only a two parter, I'm about to get the pizza in the oven and watch it.

https://www.youtube....h?v=vTZvxT03y1U

sonofabish I was debating getting pizza tonight since my misses is out and I've been training and working like a beast lately and deserve a night off. Now I have to get pizza and back into Luther. Watched season one and it was awesome! Thanks for the reminder
  • chons, H.N.I.C. and Denizen like this

v4MjFdj.png

#135 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 4,664 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:52 AM

did not realise S4 of luther was only a 2 parter...its a short tv series anyway. I watchde both eps but didn't realise that was it...ffs 

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72

UFC Fight Night 76

UFC Fight Night 84

#136 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 12,934 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 10:28 AM

I made it through 10 minutes of the ****show known as The Wizard of Aus. WTF Australia, you are perfect after all!

• juice64011 likes this

#137 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,846 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:37 AM

Watched the Netflix show "Making a Murderer" I think I've seen this mentioned in the movie thread but it belongs here really.

A 10 part documentary that follows an extensive and repeated miscarriage of justice, intentionally carried out by a corrupt small town "justice" system.

Made me angry as hell, I was spitting with rage by the 5th or 6th episode.

9/10.
  • Kable likes this

#138 H.N.I.C.

H.N.I.C.
  • Free
  • 12,052 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:55 AM

Watched the Netflix show "Making a Murderer" I think I've seen this mentioned in the movie thread but it belongs here really.

A 10 part documentary that follows an extensive and repeated miscarriage of justice, intentionally carried out by a corrupt small town "justice" system.

Made me angry as hell, I was spitting with rage by the 5th or 6th episode.

9/10.

You think he's innocent?

This^

#139 Kable

Kable
  • Free
  • 6,304 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:18 AM

You think he's innocent?

You think he isn't.

Favourite Fighter
Thiago Alves
Cain Velasquez
Benson Henderson

#140 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,846 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:20 AM

You think he's innocent?

Yes, I believe he is. Even if Avery is guilty though, I don't believe for a moment that his nephew had any involvement whatsoever.

#141 TitanTUF

TitanTUF
  • Free
  • 23,184 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 05:08 PM

That documentary is a 10/10 troll. Convincing millions of people that a rapist and murderer is the victim in that case.
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#142 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 4,846 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 05 February 2016 - 05:56 PM

That documentary is a 10/10 troll. Convincing millions of people that a rapist and murderer is the victim in that case.

He is not guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Not by a long way.

#143 TitanTUF

TitanTUF
  • Free
  • 23,184 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 06:38 PM

He is not guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Not by a long way.

The documentary was terribly biased. Take the tin foil hat off for a minute homie. The defense and the makers of the documentary omitted a lot. For examle.  

•All blood vials have a hole in the top- it's how the blood gets in
•The evidence seal on the blood vial's box was broken in a meeting with Avery's own lawyers from his wrongful conviction suit
•The FBI did release a report stating the detection levels of their EDTA test
•EDTA tests on dried blood stains were found to be reliable
•The bullet with Teresa's DNA on it was conclusively linked to Avery's exact gun (pages 208-209), not just that model
•The process of crushing a car takes hours, requires a lot of preparations and is very noisy. Avery couldn't have done it without his brothers, who managed the yard and knew what work was supposed to be done, noticing
•Lenk and Colborn were not named in Avery's lawsuit, and the county was not being sued for $36 mil. Vogel and Kocourek, who had both retired, were named in the suit and being sued for the majority of the money
•It was Kocourek's personal insurance that was refusing to cover his liability, not Manitowoc County's
•An underage female relative of Avery's accused him of sexually assaulting her, but agreed to delay charges when the Halbach case took precedence.
•Teresa's phone, camera, and PDA were found in a burn barrel on Avery's property
•Robert Fabian, a friend of Earl Avery's, testified he smelled burning plastic coming from a burn barrel on October 31 (where Teresa's electronics were found)
•Avery called Teresa twice on October 31, using *67 to hide his number. He called again at 4:35pm, this time not using *67. Her phone lost service (presumably when it was destroyed after she was dead) at 4:45pm. 
•Police records show Avery had a history of violence against women, including beating and strangling
•Avery states in the documentary Lori took his kids away from him. In fact, a judge issued a court order barring his kids from seeing him, saying "He has huge anger. He has real potential to harm people, and he's not dealt with any of that."
•The DOJ Arson Bureau specialist testified that tires and the van seat used as accelerants in a fire could burn a body within a few hours
•The DOJ Arson Bureau specialist testified that Teresa's bones were so entwined "inside the wire [of melted tires in Avery's burn pit], deeply inside of it in some cases [...] to the point where I actually had to, physically, pull apart the wire in order to get it there"
•Kayla's counselor testified Kayla specifically asked them if blood could seep up through concrete, before police knew anything about the garage as a possible crime scene
•The bullet was found on the first thorough search of the garage, and previously they had not even moved equipment out to search under it
•The key was found on the second search of the trailer; the previous entries the documentary claimed were "searches" were: a 10-minute sweep to look for any sign of Teresa alive, an entry to retrieve the guns seen on the initial sweep, an entry to get the serial number from Steven's computer for use in a warrant, and the crime lab luminol testing the residence.

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#144 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,540 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:01 PM

Not sure why the X files doesn't get any love

It the same cheesy X files that I loved to watch back in the day

I can dig it
  • OzPride, freddievanhalen3 and TitanTUF like this
The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can
He's a dented can the can that just sits on the shelf because its dented. The workers dont get rid of the can either because they hope someone buys it. It just collects dust

#145 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:18 PM

I can dig it

x files is P5P bro! Just haven't gotten around to watching the new one. Heard good things
  • WarWest® likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#146 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:20 PM

^^^^^ crushing a car can easily be done by one person with the hydraulic crusher found in most yards and takes less than two minutes. It's loud as **** though. Seen many done as my bro in law is a spray painter that works next to a wreckers and I'm at his shed regularly

Edited by Ozpride, 05 February 2016 - 07:20 PM.

v4MjFdj.png

#147 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:31 PM

I can dig it

Its good I just feel like they are trying to take it in a new direction that isnt what they used to do

Edited by freddievanhalen3, 05 February 2016 - 07:33 PM.

• WarWest® likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#148 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,540 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:38 PM

x files is P5P bro! Just haven't gotten around to watching the new one. Heard good things

I'm talking about the new one though
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can
He's a dented can the can that just sits on the shelf because its dented. The workers dont get rid of the can either because they hope someone buys it. It just collects dust

#149 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,540 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:44 PM

Its good I just feel like they are trying to take it in a new direction that isnt what they used to do

I honestly don't feel like that at all, I feel like it is quite on par with the original

Don't take this the wrong way but have you seen the original?

I only ask because I think I was 13 when it came out and it ended a couple of years after I graduated high school. I think I'm like 10 years older than you so I'm just wondering if you have actually watched the originals LoL
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can

#150 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:56 PM

I honestly don't feel like that at all, I feel like it is quite on par with the original

Don't take this the wrong way but have you seen the original?

I only ask because I think I was 13 when it came out and it ended a couple of years after I graduated high school. I think I'm like 10 years older than you so I'm just wondering if you have actually watched the originals LoL

come on dawg your my boy i would never take it the wrong way.., and honestly your right ive  only seen a few of the original but my sister watched it all the time and kinda explained it to me so honestly i have no stand on it

• WarWest® likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster