Photo

Coming to UFC Vegas? What you need to know!

UFC Vegas Fan Events Fan Offers Fan Access Pass

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • Moderators
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:25 PM

024429_LASV_UpdatedFanAccessSoc4_zpsehrx024383_LASV_AutoSigning_Miocic_zpsoalkz8

Offers & Benefits: http://www.ufc.com/n...fn-vegas-offers

Be sure to get your UFC Fan Access Pass at ufcregister.com!

• MMAFanRandy and Burb5 like this

Moved from UFC Fight Club Manager to UFC Social Team

#2 morti59

morti59
  • Ultimate
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 04:02 AM

Hi we have booked to be in Vegas for UFC200 - Fingers crossed we can get tickets, bought Fight Club so will be sure to online when pre sale goes on sale. The fight is set for the 9th July as it stands. The question i have how long before the fight do tickets normally go on sale? Travelling from the UK so dont get to go to many events so not sure the time scales?

#3 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 25,940 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 12 February 2016 - 05:27 AM

Hi we have booked to be in Vegas for UFC200 - Fingers crossed we can get tickets, bought Fight Club so will be sure to online when pre sale goes on sale. The fight is set for the 9th July as it stands. The question i have how long before the fight do tickets normally go on sale? Travelling from the UK so dont get to go to many events so not sure the time scales?

Usually a couple of months before the event, so probably April, or early May at the latest.

#4 prelevich

prelevich
  • Ultimate
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 04:10 AM

[background=''][/background]

I'm getting those UFC 200 tix even if it's the last thing I do!

#5 jonomurray

jonomurray
  • Ultimate
  • 69 posts
  • LocationDublin, Ireland

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:31 AM

Hey guys I know there's a rumoured price list from the UG for 200 posted but has the usual breakdown been sent out yet on FC?

Haven't seen anything as of yet or I'm blind.

Edited by jonomurray, 26 April 2016 - 12:31 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: UFC Vegas, Fan Events, Fan Offers, Fan Access Pass