TUF

Frankie Mad He Doesn't Move Dana's Needle Anymore

The Frankie haters should exit the thread. Getting ethered by TrollRattler is doing irreparable damage to your e-rep's.

• Like 3

That's only because of RangersFC. That is karma for us having to deal with Cole though.

Cole and rangers cancel each other out. CelticCross74 tipped the balance though. You may not have had the pleasure yet. ..

• Like 2

There was someone that got overlooked for a shot at the time they were doing really well, can't remember.
Jim Miller keeps springing to mind but i'm pretty sure it wasn't him.
This was before the lower weight classes got merged.
Joe Lauzon was kicking about, Pettis...
Actually i think i know what it was that pissed me off...
It was Gomi's chance to fight Penn...and it didn't happen.

Also his "I won that fight bull****" everytime he fought.

frankie-edgar.jpg?w=640

Cole and rangers cancel each other out. CelticCross74 tipped the balance though. You may not have had the pleasure yet. ..

Sure have, I ripped him pretty good the first post I saw of his. He said something about the "Rousey era" and I pointed out that anyone who refers to a "Rousey era" clearly started watching this **** yesterday.

Is he a Comber hater? His username and casualness lends itself to being a Comber wagon fan.

• Like 1

I'd like to point out that Frankie has no right to complain about stalling a division...look what he did to LW division for ages with rematches...forced people on mad win streaks to take a back seat...now he is pissed they are doing it too him.

Forced people (more than one?) on win mad win streaks to take a back seat?

This oozes casuosity. 

Forced people (more than one?) on win mad win streaks to take a back seat?

This oozes casuosity. 

I wish i could remember...My jimmie's were rustled pretty badly during the entire Penn vs Edgar forum times.

There was someone that got overlooked for a shot at the time they were doing really well, can't remember.

Jim Miller keeps springing to mind but i'm pretty sure it wasn't him.

This was before the lower weight classes got merged.

Joe Lauzon was kicking about, Pettis...

Actually i think i know what it was that pissed me off...

It was Gomi's chance to fight Penn...and it didn't happen.

Also his "I won that fight ****" everytime he fought.

frankie-edgar.jpg?w=640

If I didn't know better to think you were suggesting an Aussie can deserved a title shot I would think you were talking about G-Sot but Maynard and him were both on 7-8 fight win streaks with no title shot

My memory of it was that Penn had cleaned the division out and actually had to fight the Sanchez who came down from WW because there was nobody at LW except Maynard and Frankie and he was ducking them both.

Frankie beat Sean Sherk - who had vacated the title due to roids. So the W over Sherk was what set up the title shot. 

Penn was ducking Frankie and Maynard hard. 

If I didn't know better to think you were suggesting an Aussie can deserved a title shot I would think you were talking about G-Sot but Maynard and him were both on 7-8 fight win streaks with no title shot

See, i knew it wasn't him because his chin was always suspect.He looked like an Ethiopian had sex with Whitezillian but confirmed his Australian status by getting his button pushed.

Could have been someone from WEC

See, i knew it wasn't him because his chin was always suspect.He looked like an Ethiopian had sex with Whitezillian but confirmed his Australian status by getting his button pushed.

Could have been someone from WEC

I think you might mean Gilbert Melendez, That fight should have happened back then because Gil was a real danger to Penn and Edgar at that time

Sure have, I ripped him pretty good the first post I saw of his. He said something about the "Rousey era" and I pointed out that anyone who refers to a "Rousey era" clearly started watching this **** yesterday.

Is he a Comber hater? His username and casualness lends itself to being a Comber wagon fan.

Yep, one of his briefer posts (only 500 or so words) was about how much he hates Conor.

• Like 1

Yep, one of his briefer posts (only 500 or so words) was about how much he hates Conor.

I guess that no one is all bad. 

• Like 1

That's only because of RangersFC. That is karma for us having to deal with Cole though.

I am only here until Conor fades back into obscurity or social welfare, One day I was quite happy going to work and chatting to pals in the pub or on social media and then going online catching up on the daily local and international MMA news, going to CageWarriors, Cage Rage, Bamma, OnTop, Made for the Cage, machine MMA with my son and friend the only two people I knew locally who followed MMA, then Conor Mcgregor joined the UFC and now all I hear about is Conor McGregor, Clowns in the pub who didnt know what MMA was (they call it UFC) are now experts on the sport and why Conor is the greatest fighter who ever lived. These mugs do not know Anderson Silva, Fedor, Nog, CroCop, Hughes, Penn, Miletich etc they just think MMA started and ends with McGregor

• Like 1

I am only here until Conor fades back into obscurity or social welfare, One day I was quite happy going to work and chatting to pals in the pub or on social media and then going online catching up on the daily local and international MMA news, going to CageWarriors, Cage Rage, Bamma, OnTop, Made for the Cage, machine MMA with my son and friend the only two people I knew locally who followed MMA, then Conor Mcgregor joined the UFC and now all I hear about is Conor McGregor, Clowns in the pub who didnt know what MMA was (they call it UFC) are now experts on the sport and why Conor is the greatest fighter who ever lived. These mugs do not know Anderson Silva, Fedor, Nog, CroCop, Hughes, Penn, Miletich etc they just think MMA started and ends with McGregor

This is what it is actually like in Scotland right now it's sad...

• Like 1

In short, Conor has you on perma-rustle lmao

In short, Conor has you on perma-rustle lmao

Yes Conor has got me rustled almost as much as he has you sexually excited, I get angry about Conor nearly as much as you lie in bed with lotion and a sock thinking about him

This is what it is actually like in Scotland right now it's sad...

Yeah I know bro even the women who know nothing of Combat are all on the Conor Bandwagon, It is strange you would think the guy was Scottish but then again when you remember yourself that Paddy Hoolahan got the biggest cheer at UFC GLASGOW (even though our three best fighters where fighting) just because he came into a certain song it begins to make sense

Yeah I know bro even the women who know nothing of Combat are all on the Conor Bandwagon, It is strange you would think the guy was Scottish but then again when you remember yourself that Paddy Hoolahan got the biggest cheer at UFC GLASGOW (even though our three best fighters where fighting) just because he came into a certain song it begins to make sense

Scotland is full of cans mate, what did you expect. You're fighters are cans, your football teams are cans, and your people are cans. 

• Like 1

Scotland is full of cans mate, what did you expect. You're fighters are cans, your football teams are cans, and your people are cans.

Scotland is definitely full of Cans.... Cans of lager, Cans of Juice, Cans of Food, but you wouldnt know about them because Eire is a third world country isnt it?? Sure I remember us having to fly in millions of bottles of bottled water just after we gave you that handout to keep your country going because your "leaders" where paying bums like McGregor far too much in Welfare cheques

The official commonwealth p4p list is as follows...

1. Welsh

2. Indians

3. English

4. Scottish

5 CANadians

6. Ausgaylians

7. Gingers

Nobody gives a **** about Edgar .... literally nobody. 

Don't make me wax your eyebrows with MM's 15K ppv buys m8.

• Like 1

I'm suppose to feel bad for Frankie Edgar not getting a title shot? Really? Frankie Edgar? Smh

No you aren't 

These people are the exception to the standard 

• Like 2

The official commonwealth p4p list is as follows...

1. Welsh

2. Indians

3. English

4. Scottish

5 CANadians

6. Ausgaylians

7. Gingers

This list is funny considering....

the Welsh shag sheep...just ask the English.

The Indians are the biggest "rapists" on the planet.

The English have a "German" royal family.

Weak listing....

1.Scotland

2.Ireland

3.Canadians

4.Wales

5.Australians

6.South Africans

7.Indians

8.English.

Edited by Kable
  • Like 2

This list is funny considering....

the Welsh shag sheep...just ask the English.

The Indians are the biggest "rapists" on the planet.

The English have a "German" royal family.

Weak listing....

1.Scotland

2.Ireland

3.Canadians

4.Wales

5.Australians

6.South Africans

7.Indians

8.English.

lol, the actual rankings go

1.New Zealand

2.Australia

3.Canada

4.Who cares....

:lol:

• Like 1

I'd just like to make a point here and see if you follow and understand.

If you were at your job working away, then just got back from your job and didn't have to do your job for 2 weeks then decided you know what i'll spend time off of my job...getting good at my job. Then got injured and and told your boss i need to sit out for 4 weeks and your boss was like "Sure thing aslong as you are good to come back to your job after the 4 weeks" then you see someone at your job tell the boss they can't do a shift and your boss rings you up and says "Hey mate i know you've been off for a while but your recovery has been going well right?" Fancy coming in and doing their shift...it might set you back from coming in to work but need this quick favour. You also get a bonus but it will effect your chances of promotion if you don't perform on the night...oh it's in Two weeks btw."....You would probably be like "Nah mate i'm off sorry"

Hig hogs have never been in shape. They don't understand what kind of shape you must be in to compete at the highest level.

Light training with a little bit of running doesn't get you far in a fight. You'll be lucky to last a full round.

• Like 2

Bump for incoming OP edit after this most recent farce