Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

TUF 23 (?)

There has been some good fights

You're trippin

First episode had some good fights Rowntree was nuts and Green's comeback insane. I think some of the fights have been just dominated, smart play on Claudia's behalf as she keeps winning and picking fights that exploit Joanna's team's weaknesses and plays to her strengths but the fights won't always be that way. With exception to a few we haven't really seen a good back and forth brawl or grappling exchange in my opinion.

This weeks fight was poor. Even Dana said it was poor. Hendricks done well to beat rowntree after being pretty banged up as well.

Suarez v Aldrich was just dominated by Suarez's wrestling,

Sanchez v Dennis I found to be dominated by sanchez's wrestling.

Green v Harper was pretty good as harper done better than expected. Still think Green has no ground game whatsoever anyone with a decent level of jui jitsu and wrestling will make easy work of her. In terms of the woman's final at the moment unless they end up against each other sooner I see it being a Suarez v Green Finale with suarez taking the victory unless green can stuff her takedowns and that's a big IF considering she was ranked number 1 at 55kgs prior to her illness.

Still unsure who I fancy for the LHW finale but from what I can see many of the fighters look very 1 or 2-dimensional yes they will grow with experience but a lot of them need to focus on weak aspects of there games, even from the 1st episode of fights to get in you could see who struggled with the ground game or stand up. Maybe things will change in the next few episodes we will just have to wait and see and hopefully the Finale's produce some good match ups.

This weeks fight was pretty good, close fight I thought. Props to Jamie for battling through and avoiding the TKO in the 2nd round. Think she had enough for the 1st round so would've liked to see them go a 3rd round.

• Like 2

I'm glad Abdel didn't win, especially since he was a fence-pressing wall-n-stall POS. I'm also amazed that the chipped-tooth redneck scrub couldn't finish the ISIS scrub after landing that headkick in the second. Neither one of these bums are going anywhere.

I dont think any of this years fighters are going anywhere except MAYBE the World Series of Fighting but even that is a stretch

Tatiana Suarez will make the grade.

Maybe the women have a chance since 115 is relatively thin, but the men won't make it very far.

I also think the fight from last episode should've gone to a third. I gave Joanna's chick the first since she basically threatened with an arm bar the first round while the other girl mostly just defended.

Also, upkicks should be legal when you're on your back, regardless of the position of your opponent.

So going by Dana's twitter video of a preview of tonight, someone in the men's team leaves and someone is coming back, wonder if it is cory with his shoulder? I'd like to see Khalil back out of everyone to be honest