Sign in to follow this  
TheBigD

Honestly TUF makes me like Joanna even more

Telling her own team they train like ****. Having no patience for crying girls. Joanna absolutely sucks at trash talk but she constantly mad dogs Claudia anyways. Not to mention she's one of the only female fighters with any striking technique whatsoever. She's exactly what LOLWMMA needs tbh.

• Like 3

Telling her own team they train like ****. Having no patience for crying girls. Joanna absolutely sucks at trash talk but she constantly mad dogs Claudia anyways. Not to mention she's one of the only female fighters with any striking technique whatsoever. She's exactly what LOLWMMA needs tbh.

Is this one of those troll threads were you say you like someone who is acting like a pure arsehole and everyone takes the bait and shouts how much the hate her??

If so let me just speak for most, Joanna is an obnoxious **** and we hope Claudia knocks some respect and courtesy into her

Joanna should be respected m8, she's one of the few female fighters that isn't steaming garbage. The irrelevance that is Claudia should be thankful for a spot on TUF, before she gets shrekt that is.

• Like 2

Is this one of those troll threads were you say you like someone who is acting like a pure arsehole and everyone takes the bait and shouts how much the hate her??

If so let me just speak for most, Joanna is an obnoxious **** and we hope Claudia knocks some respect and courtesy into her

why would anyone waste his efforts trolling in one of the least visited sections? :P

• Like 3

Joanna should be respected m8, she's one of the few female fighters that isn't steaming garbage. The irrelevance that is Claudia should be thankful for a spot on TUF, before she gets shrekt that is.

Do you believe Joanna won the first fight with Gadelha? In my opinion CG won 29-28 in a fight that though close was quite clear to score. I really hope CG runs through JJ

You serious lol? Claudia pretty much got KO'd in the 1st after her butt grabbing failed. She's lucky the ref even gave her 3 rounds. Half her takedowns got stuffed and the other half resulted in zero damage, unless you count Claudia bleeding on Joanna. Claudia got picked apart, spammed desperate takedowns and still lost. In fact, one of the best strikes Claudia landed was after the fight lmao....

You serious lol? Claudia pretty much got KO'd in the 1st after her butt grabbing failed. She's lucky the ref even gave her 3 rounds. Half her takedowns got stuffed and the other half resulted in zero damage, unless you count Claudia bleeding on Joanna. Claudia got picked apart, spammed desperate takedowns and still lost. In fact, one of the best strikes Claudia landed was after the fight lmao....

We watched different fights buddy, you know that CG outland JJ by 12 strikes and hit SEVEN takedowns 7 in a 3 round fight

Edited by NangaParbatWinter16

I meet Joanna at a outlet i Vegas days after her fight whit Claudia and she didnt look like she had been in a fight a few days ago.