Honestly TUF makes me like Joanna even more

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 TheBigD

TheBigD
  • Free
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 11:26 AM

Telling her own team they train like ****. Having no patience for crying girls. Joanna absolutely sucks at trash talk but she constantly mad dogs Claudia anyways. Not to mention she's one of the only female fighters with any striking technique whatsoever. She's exactly what LOLWMMA needs tbh.

• King_CAN, PATSTER and H.N.I.C. like this

#2 NangaParbatWinter16

NangaParbatWinter16

Diaz 2 Mcgregor 0

• Free
  • 4,379 posts
  • LocationBonnie Scotland

Posted 30 May 2016 - 11:21 AM

Telling her own team they train like ****. Having no patience for crying girls. Joanna absolutely sucks at trash talk but she constantly mad dogs Claudia anyways. Not to mention she's one of the only female fighters with any striking technique whatsoever. She's exactly what LOLWMMA needs tbh.

Is this one of those troll threads were you say you like someone who is acting like a pure arsehole and everyone takes the bait and shouts how much the hate her??

If so let me just speak for most, Joanna is an obnoxious **** and we hope Claudia knocks some respect and courtesy into her

Forum stupidity went to another level when Cole Gump stated ....

"Chad Mendes is the best wrestler at 145lbs. He's WAY faster than Khabib. Way way way faster. Khabib has one chance, strength... And sadly for you he's going to be weaker than Conor. Conor might take khabib down just to show you how mediocre his defensive wrestling is."

Cu5osyDXgAAlxbV.jpg

#3 TheBigD

TheBigD
  • Free
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:39 PM

Joanna should be respected m8, she's one of the few female fighters that isn't steaming garbage. The irrelevance that is Claudia should be thankful for a spot on TUF, before she gets shrekt that is.

• PATSTER and NangaParbatWinter16 like this

#4 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:55 AM

Is this one of those troll threads were you say you like someone who is acting like a pure arsehole and everyone takes the bait and shouts how much the hate her??

If so let me just speak for most, Joanna is an obnoxious **** and we hope Claudia knocks some respect and courtesy into her

why would anyone waste his efforts trolling in one of the least visited sections? :P

• freddievanhalen3, TheBigD and NangaParbatWinter16 like this

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#5 NangaParbatWinter16

NangaParbatWinter16

Diaz 2 Mcgregor 0

• Free
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:43 AM

Joanna should be respected m8, she's one of the few female fighters that isn't steaming garbage. The irrelevance that is Claudia should be thankful for a spot on TUF, before she gets shrekt that is.

Do you believe Joanna won the first fight with Gadelha? In my opinion CG won 29-28 in a fight that though close was quite clear to score. I really hope CG runs through JJ

"Chad Mendes is the best wrestler at 145lbs. He's WAY faster than Khabib. Way way way faster. Khabib has one chance, strength... And sadly for you he's going to be weaker than Conor. Conor might take khabib down just to show you how mediocre his defensive wrestling is."

Cu5osyDXgAAlxbV.jpg

#6 TheBigD

TheBigD
  • Free
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 07:30 AM

You serious lol? Claudia pretty much got KO'd in the 1st after her butt grabbing failed. She's lucky the ref even gave her 3 rounds. Half her takedowns got stuffed and the other half resulted in zero damage, unless you count Claudia bleeding on Joanna. Claudia got picked apart, spammed desperate takedowns and still lost. In fact, one of the best strikes Claudia landed was after the fight lmao....

#7 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 06 June 2016 - 03:39 PM

why would anyone waste his efforts trolling in one of the least visited sections? :P

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#8 NangaParbatWinter16

NangaParbatWinter16

Diaz 2 Mcgregor 0

• Free
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:55 PM

You serious lol? Claudia pretty much got KO'd in the 1st after her butt grabbing failed. She's lucky the ref even gave her 3 rounds. Half her takedowns got stuffed and the other half resulted in zero damage, unless you count Claudia bleeding on Joanna. Claudia got picked apart, spammed desperate takedowns and still lost. In fact, one of the best strikes Claudia landed was after the fight lmao....

We watched different fights buddy, you know that CG outland JJ by 12 strikes and hit SEVEN takedowns 7 in a 3 round fight

Edited by NangaParbatWinter16, 07 June 2016 - 01:57 PM.

Cu5osyDXgAAlxbV.jpg

#9 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 7,918 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 13 June 2016 - 01:33 PM

I was at that fight and I thought gadelha won
  • ChompskyHonk likes this

#10 baigg

baigg
  • Free
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:04 AM

Jonna will face Andrade now. Lets see

#11 Gobbla

Gobbla
  • Ultimate
  • 300 posts
  • LocationVäxjö, Sweden

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:21 AM

I meet Joanna at a outlet i Vegas days after her fight whit Claudia and she didnt look like she had been in a fight a few days ago.

Gustafsson vs Silva, Mousasi vs Latifi, Nelson vs Story, Gustafsson vs Johnson, UFC 200, Fan Expo 2016, Gustafsson vs Teixeira