Sign in to follow this  
12er©

Last nights event was week old garbage

Seriously, I'm very upset after watching it. With the exception of the co-main and main event and the two heavyweight randoms in the early prelims that card was hot garbage.

• Like 2

Seriously, I'm very upset after watching it. With the exception of the co-main and main event and the two heavyweight randoms in the early prelims that card was hot garbage.

The co-main was only decent because Brow lost.

I agree.  Poor card.  Very poor.

I think UFC 199 will more than make up for it though.

• Like 1

The co-main was only decent because Brow lost.

I agree.  Poor card.  Very poor.

I think UFC 199 will more than make up for it though.

I don't know. The main event is a massive mismatch. Cruz will do everything in his power to avoid a fight. 

Holloway bodying Lamas should be good. Lamas will probably try to make it boring by diving at his ankles nonstop. 

Bobby Green is a running can too. He does nothing but run away and taunt. 

• Like 1

I don't know. The main event is a massive mismatch. Cruz will do everything in his power to avoid a fight. 

Holloway bodying Lamas should be good. Lamas will probably try to make it boring by diving at his ankles nonstop. 

Bobby Green is a running can too. He does nothing but run away and taunt. 

True, Bisping will win pretty comfortably.

I quite like the Cruz/Faber trilogy fight.  I think it will be better than we expect.  Plus Blessed fighting is always good, Hendo/Lombard should be short and sharp and there are two or three on the undercard that will be fun.

It's no UFC 198 though...

• Like 1

True, Bisping will win pretty comfortably.

I quite like the Cruz/Faber trilogy fight.  I think it will be better than we expect.  Plus Blessed fighting is always good, Hendo/Lombard should be short and sharp and there are two or three on the undercard that will be fun.

It's no UFC 198 though...

Hendo needs to H-bomb this CAF and then retire. 

I admire your optimism, but there is no reason to assume Spits won't get his eyebrows knocked off even faster this time. 

• Like 1

Hendo needs to H-bomb this CAF and then retire. 

I admire your optimism, but there is no reason to assume Spits won't get his eyebrows knocked off even faster this time. 

I would love to see that roiding no-cardio bum H-bombed outta here.

Don't make me look analytically at the Bisping fight.  This is UK's second ever fighter in a title fight.  I'm still a bit scarred from GSP humping Dan Hardy for 25 minutes in the first one.

• Like 1

I would love to see that roiding no-cardio bum H-bombed outta here.

Don't make me look analytically at the Bisping fight.  This is UK's second ever fighter in a title fight.  I'm still a bit scarred from GSP humping Dan Hardy for 25 minutes in the first one.

Affirmative action is the only reason you guys got it.

You get to say you went to the dance, but don't expect to actually get to dance while you're there.

• Like 1

Affirmative action is the only reason you guys got it.

You get to say you went to the dance, but don't expect to actually get to dance while you're there.

One event a year would suggest uncle Dana doesn't really give a stuff about the UK market any more.

Bisping was the right choice to step in.  Only fighters ranked above him are Weidman (i), Jacare (i) and Belfort who just lost.

That McMann/Eye fight was classic awful wimmens mma, complete with awkward post fight interview. "I know that was one of the worst fights the 8 people in attendance ever saw but can I please have a title shot" ~McMann (may be paraphrasing here)

Agreed on fight card being hot garbage overall.