Jolldan

Pokémon Go

Pokemon Teams  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What Team Are You?

• Team Valor (Red)
    • Team Mystic (Blue)
    • Team Yellow (Yellow) (GOATS)

Does anybody know if your are better levelling up your Pokémon to there max before evolving them or does it make much difference?

Still haven't played nor plan on it... I like the handheld console games to much

Monster Hunter Generations is out, it's like Pokémon if Pokémon let you turn the Pokémon you hunt and kill into armor and weapons to hunt and kill other Pokémon.

• Like 3

Monster Hunter Generations is out, it's like Pokémon if Pokémon let you turn the Pokémon you hunt and kill into armor and weapons to hunt and kill other Pokémon.

It already kind of does

Pokemon-Go-Candy-Secret.jpg

• Like 5

It already kind of does

Pokemon-Go-Candy-Secret.jpg

lol, that perfectly illustrates how I feel when I get rid of my 50millionth pidgeye... :lol:
  • Like 4

idyb is also making gains. 

ive caught 4391745654920475% more pokemon today than i collected all month.

my total is is still at 0.

Got a battery pack for my phone. The game has changed now. Also got my strongest pokemon yet

KbAkTx2.jpg

• Like 3

I havent been playing for the last week, been too sick to do any serious walking. Starting to feel a bit better and have the next two days off, so ill be looking to do some leveling. 

• Like 4

I havent been playing for the last week, been too sick to do any serious walking. Starting to feel a bit better and have the next two days off, so ill be looking to do some leveling. 

you should try probiotics bro

• Like 4

you should try probiotics bro

Ive been taking anything and everything, b vitamins, ginger and lemon juice, prescription meds. Just had a flu that turned into the worst chest infection ive ever had. Im convinced this is the sort of thing that kills old people

• Like 6

Ive been taking anything and everything, b vitamins, ginger and lemon juice, prescription meds. Just had a flu that turned into the worst chest infection ive ever had. Im convinced this is the sort of thing that kills old people

Why are you always sick homie? I haven't been sick in like 4 years. You should have a better immune system for a young man. You might have your immune compromised by the super aids, you should get tested.

• Like 4

Why are you always sick homie? I haven't been sick in like 4 years. You should have a better immune system for a young man. You might have your immune compromised by the super aids, you should get tested.

Because he plays pokemon

• Like 7

spoken like a man who never leaves his house

• Like 7

spoken like a man who never leaves his house

Going outside is for poor people.

• Like 8

Unfortunately this is what happens when you work with the public. This one isnt just me though, there seems to be a particularly bad strain of flu going round and pretty much everyone i know has gotten it in varying degrees over the last month.

• Like 4

Unfortunately this is what happens when you work with the public. This one isnt just me though, there seems to be a particularly bad strain of flu going round and pretty much everyone i know has gotten it in varying degrees over the last month.

Even the air tries to kill you in Australia!!

• Like 6

Just about to clock up 80km/50 miles chasing these little ****

• Like 3

Taking down gyms when you're the only person about in team valor is thankless work. Took down 3 today but because no one else was there to add to the gym **** was getting taken back over too easy and having 4 pokemon added straight back on it

• Like 3

Made gains again today. Evolved Squirtle, Magnetite and a few others got upgraded in the process. Picked up 5 or so that I never had. Did a 5 mile walk and hatched some eggs. Took down some gyms in a quiet village so they might stay for a while. Good times

• Like 2

Started playing seriously today Had about 8 or maybe 9 of the rat, crab or pigeon before today. 
The wife loves to walk and I walk about a half marathon every day at work, so after work the last thing I want to do is walk.

So I loaded this thing up and we walked about 7.5 miles and I kept picking the little buggers up. Met a lot of people and I have about 35 different types. Step kids love it and I may just turn on my sons old phone and get him into it. I did plan on using my tablet for him and my wifi but the game is a **** pig on data and battery.

So its surely not the greatest game around by any means, but it gets people moving and it is funny seeing groups of people around the city all doing the same ****.
My wife would ask which direction we would go and I would just say look ahead and you tell me. There would be a group of 10s of players moving around.

Just wish I would have had stock in Nintendo before this game came out. Those bastards are the real winners.

• Like 2

I found a Tauros tonight, is that good?

think that's the North American exclusive.
  • Like 3

Started playing seriously today Had about 8 or maybe 9 of the rat, crab or pigeon before today.

The wife loves to walk and I walk about a half marathon every day at work, so after work the last thing I want to do is walk.

So I loaded this thing up and we walked about 7.5 miles and I kept picking the little buggers up. Met a lot of people and I have about 35 different types. Step kids love it and I may just turn on my sons old phone and get him into it. I did plan on using my tablet for him and my wifi but the game is a **** pig on data and battery.

So its surely not the greatest game around by any means, but it gets people moving and it is funny seeing groups of people around the city all doing the same ****.

My wife would ask which direction we would go and I would just say look ahead and you tell me. There would be a group of 10s of players moving around.

Just wish I would have had stock in Nintendo before this game came out. Those bastards are the real winners.

the main reason I'm enjoying so much is because I've stopped all the walking at work since changing positions and it's helping replace those miles

• Like 2

On a good session I only use about 10mb of data. The battery gets rekt though

• Like 1

today in the news they said the stocks dropped because Nintendo is not making all that money off this game as expected.

started to play too btw.. don`t have much time sadly and going out in the evening is hard too with a 2 year old lying in bed at home.

at a square nearby my house every evening there are like 40 to 50 people playing pokemon ( 4 stops and one gym on that square) people from 5 to 85yo lol.

• Like 3

was really funny btw..

an old lady ( I guess around the 70yo) came on the bicycle to the square where 50 people were playing pokemon. 3 stops were active to lure in pokemon.

she stopped and looked around , I thought she was thinking what was going on here because she had a surprised look on her face, eyes wide open and such.

then she pulled out her phone and started to play pokemon too. lmao

• Like 2

Went to the lake this weekend. People that brag about catching heavy hitters on the water sit on a throne of lies.

• Like 3

Went to the lake this weekend. People that brag about catching heavy hitters on the water sit on a throne of lies.

I live near a river and only water pokemon I've seen worth anything is a polywhirl. Even that nagger was less CP than the one I just evolved. Just evolved it to polywrath about 10 minutes ago

4AUmRZw.png

Edited by crangs
  • Like 3

Some nagger just rocked up to a nearby gym with a charizard. I've only seen one charmander since day 1 and that's the first **** they gave me which is still at 38 CP, lol

• Like 3

I live near a river and only water pokemon I've seen worth anything is a polywhirl. Even that nagger was less CP than the one I just evolved. Just evolved it to polywrath about 10 minutes ago

4AUmRZw.png

Noice. At this stage the only necessary water type is a Magikarp so u can "Karp" gyms left and right. That majestic moment when those Mystic infidels and filthy casual Instincts spend all night leveling up their gyms, only to wake up in the morning and find you've taken their gym and left a level CP 10 Magikarp in its place.

• Like 3

caught a Onix in a remote area

Onix and Gyrados were my 2 favorite as a kid and the trolls at Niantic made them both betas in this game. For that, I will never ever forgive you, ever.

• Like 2

Noice. At this stage the only necessary water type is a Magikarp so u can "Karp" gyms left and right. That majestic moment when those Mystic infidels and filthy casual Instincts spend all night leveling up their gyms, only to wake up in the morning and find you've taken their gym and left a level CP 10 Magikarp in its place.

lel!!!. Definitely doing this tonight :lol:

I'm 61 Magikarp away from gyarados. I'm not even gonna be exited by that stage.

• Like 1

Onix and Gyrados were my 2 favorite as a kid and the trolls at Niantic made them both betas in this game. For that, I will never ever forgive you, ever.

my onix is only 150 cp...

will have to apply for my life savings to be able to upgrade this bish  , think I`ll just wait until I`m level42 (pun intended) and catch it again with 1700 cp

• Like 2

Actually. Instead of a Magikarp I think I'll leave a Metapod or some dumb**** like that. Might even throw my beta charmander to the wolves

• Like 1

How many you got in your pokedex atm? It was a grind today with the polywrath the only bright light taking me up to 76 captured/77 seen. There's a Pinsir around here somewhere trolling me but since the 'Nearby' function seems to be broken I can't find the **** :lol:

• Like 1

How many you got in your pokedex atm? It was a grind today with the polywrath the only bright light taking me up to 76 captured/77 seen. There's a Pinsir around here somewhere trolling me but since the 'Nearby' function seems to be broken I can't find the **** :lol:

my pokedex is corrupt.. it only shows half of my charmander and when I select another it skips back to charmander..

I hate my pokedex.. but I`m not gonna delete my gainings / game

• Like 1

my pokedex is corrupt.. it only shows half of my charmander and when I select another it skips back to charmander..

I hate my pokedex.. but I`m not gonna delete my gainings / game

yeah my pic above showing Hypno but reading Drowzee makes me lol Edited by crangs
  • Like 2

Think imma have to keep grinding pidgey, ratata and Drowzee til the next evee appears. Was just gonna get a day pass and just ride the buses catching Pokemon all day but I'm going to have to farm some more pokeballs before that happens

how the hell do you place pics from your phone on this forum ?

tried it with the mobile and the desktop version..

want to show off my weak PoCANmons

I just screenshot them and upload them to imgur using the imgur app