Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

TUF 24

Let's just skip forward a couple months and laugh at how Tim Elliot, a guy that they cut, is about to get the next title shot, without even beating anyone that's currently in the company.

LOL.. The UFC is a mess.

• Like 8

Let's just skip forward a couple months and laugh at how Tim Elliot, a guy that they cut, is about to get the next title shot, without even beating anyone that's currently in the company.

LOL.. The UFC is a mess.

This will highlight the travesty of cutting Elliot in the first place!

Also, lol at the coaches...people with a combined record of 0-3 to MM.

I've never been more underwhelmed at the thought of a new TUF series, and that's saying something...

• Like 7

Cejudo is boring in the cage...i can only imagine how boring he is outside of it.. think ill be giving this series a miss for sure....

Height discrimination.

• Like 2

LOL.. The UFC is a mess.

Been the second best Flyweight for a while now

Nothing to laugh at 

• Like 2

I'll watch, because no matter how as it is, I just can't turn away.. But man, they really should just scrap the flyweight division (and I'm a fan of the little guys) and move everyone up to 135. More fights, more possibilities.. Imagine MM vs Cruz 2, or MM vs Dillashaw, Joe B vs Dodson, finally get McCall vs Lineker.. Probably won't happen, but damn.. It needs to be done.

I'll watch, because no matter how as it is, I just can't turn away.. But man, they really should just scrap the flyweight division (and I'm a fan of the little guys) and move everyone up to 135. More fights, more possibilities.. Imagine MM vs Cruz 2, or MM vs Dillashaw, Joe B vs Dodson, finally get McCall vs Lineker.. Probably won't happen, but damn.. It needs to be done.

It would then be kinda unfair on guys like DJ who is a 125er in height and body build, he is dominant at his weight class but moving up to a bigger weight would put him up against it. Superfight vs Cruz yes but forcing him up a weight altogether is unfair

Will not watch.

The Joanna vs Claudia was bad enough. Buncha Cans on that series i can't imagine a full season of amatuer flyweights will be like.

Congrats to the winner. Now u get your throat crushed by the best 125er of all time. Sounds like a great prize if you ask me. He will most likely just pause his game of Twitch, go crush the winner and continue his stream in the same night.

If Mighty Mouse is only drawing 200k PPV buys. I can only imagine what the numbers gonna look like on this TUF series.

Edited by FreeCanPass

Lol the winner was leaked a couple of days ago

It's Tim Elliot - Congratulations Patster

Nobody should be surprised 

• Like 2

LOL.. The UFC is a mess.

Lol the winner was leaked a couple of days ago

It's Tim Elliot - Congratulations Patster

• Like 2

I told you dummies a year ago that Tim and MM are #1 #2 in the world. Listen to TBE and appreciate exciting fighters for a change. 

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 2

I told you dummies a year ago that Tim and MM are #1 #2 in the world. Listen to TBE and appreciate exciting fighters for a change. 

TRUTH, and i agreed.  When we agree greatness happens and this will be the Greatest fight in MMA History

you guys are retarded if u really arent watching.  the fights are gonna be way better... they already have been.

i was on the fence about cejudo as a fighter, but i definitely DO NOT like him because of him not cornering his team member against his training partner.  that was a weak move.  so his stock went way down.  what i hope happens now, is that the dude (RFA champ) gets the UFC contract and fights cejudo in a "**** you" match.  that would be legit.

i missed them explaining how there are 2 legacy champs.  im assuming one is a 125 champ and the other is a 135 champ?

I love how they're bringing in 16 "world champions" who are the "best flyweights in the world". They even have them carrying around their corny BS title belts from their little scrub promotions.

Nothing against little scrub promotions - they're a necessary part of the sport and provide a place for up-and-comers to get their first few pro fights. However, let's not pretend that the belt from Super Awesome Fighting Championship in Boise Idaho is some sort of prestigious title.

A ton of guys who come into the UFC are "champions" in small organizations. Darrell Horcher, the last minute replacement against Khabib, is the current CFFC lightweight champ. Chase Gormley, who got choked out by Stefan Struve and KTFO by Brendan Schaub in the UFC, is the current Titan FC heavyweight champ.

• Like 1

seen 6 fights and 6 finishes so far , cant complain , looking forward to the next episode

I've been watching the episode on demand.. and not paying too much attention but what I do catch is pretty good stuff
  • Like 1

I watch it while paying my bills, not sure if I dislike the bills or flyweights more

I honestly have no issues with flyweights at all.. I get they don't get KOs often.. but I personally enjoy watching those little fellas running around 100 miles per hour punching each other in the face
  • Like 2

Just caught up on this season, wouldn't be surprised if Tim Elliot went on to win it would be quite funny considering he was realised from the UFC. Hoping the guy from Phuket Top Team does well.

• Like 1

Just caught up on this season, wouldn't be surprised if Tim Elliot went on to win it would be quite funny considering he was realised from the UFC. Hoping the guy from Phuket Top Team does well.

Tim is better than the coaches let alone the idiots on the show 

• Like 1

Tim is better than the coaches let alone the idiots on the show 

y r u posting in the ultimate fighter section of the forum lmfao

• Like 2

I might be the only one watching, but the fight from last episode (Australian guy named France vs Brazilian dude) should've gone to a third round. The judging on TUF is even worse than it is at actual MMA events.

I might be the only one watching, but the fight from last episode (Australian guy named France vs Brazilian dude) should've gone to a third round. The judging on TUF is even worse than it is at actual MMA events.

I've been watching. As a part Kiwi I was rooting for Kai but he got out worked and lost on experience, 2 round decision was fair enough imo, got learning experience for him

It's been good. Last night was 2 fights. I know everyone thinks Tim is going to win this but I think Shelton may give him a run for his money. Shelton just obliterated a guy with some of the best JiuJitsu around.

It's been good. Last night was 2 fights. I know everyone thinks Tim is going to win this but I think Shelton may give him a run for his money. Shelton just obliterated a guy with some of the best JiuJitsu around.

He softened him up with some clean straights to the breadbasket. Bjj dude was all gassed after that. Elliot will be a huge step up in class

LOL.. The UFC is a mess.

Really good call by me. What a joke this company is.

• Like 1

tim won and all you did was cry.

Brian, maybe I should call the FBI on someone because they trolled me on the internet? Is that what you would suggest?