Sign in to follow this  
Weidman_The_God

The Only 10 posters on this forum who actually matter.

There other night i went out partying for bit with some buddies and when i got back home i wanted to kill some time before bed so i logged in here saw a few of the homies here still on so as a goof i changed my name to ThugGrind and made a few post all thugged out. I was barely even buzzing though, i was just feeling fly and in a silly mood but i think a few people here thought i'd lost my mind for a second. lol

Anyway the fly like G6 text was just a reference to that and i was listening to that song at the time.

LOL I love you bro.. I hate that song though
  • Like 3

No, I only use Google Chrome, but I don't pay attention to where the search results come from. My goal in life is to learn to use a computer. I'm planning on getting a new laptop this year, and trying to learn Photoshop!

If you don't want to fork out the $$ for photoshop you can always download Gimp2, it's free.  Pretty versatile, lots of Youtube videos going in to detail explaining how to do things

• Like 5

WTG forgot to update the list!

Looks like WTG welch ed on updating this thread. Typical.

Stop trying to fit in. No one likes you.

• Like 2

If you don't want to fork out the $$ for photoshop you can always download Gimp2, it's free.  Pretty versatile, lots of Youtube videos going in to detail explaining how to do things

I've already been watching some of the online tutorials, and it's way over my head! However, I'm not scared! It only took me 10 years to post my picture online.

• Like 4

LOL I love you bro.. I hate that song though

It's all good not everyone is gonna have the same taste. I love you too bro. 

This^^ I'm too use to using PS myself but it's a good alternative if you don't wanna buy or torrent PS. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 5

I think you need to evolve from ThugGrind to GangstaGrind.

Edited by Nyte
  • Like 2

oovoo cats are automatically disqualified.

King Carn

12er

Cash

Pat

Banham

Corp

LDD

Dongboy

Mr Lach

RazorRam0n

Since WTG welched, I'll also give my list:

WarWest

Fobar

Cashflow

Bubba

Carnages

Clegg

StompGrind

Megasoup

12er

McMod

Keep in mind that I never visit the video game thread, and only occasionally check out the "gambling" threads.

• Like 5

oovoo cats are automatically disqualified.

King Carn

12er

Cash

Pat

Banham

Corp

LDD

Dongboy

Mr Lach

RazorRam0n

Since WTG welched, I'll also give my list:

WarWest

Fobar

Cashflow

Bubba

Carnages

Clegg

StompGrind

Megasoup

12er

McMod

Keep in mind that I never visit the video game thread, and only occasionally check out the "gambling" threads.

I made top three on both lists!!??!

**** it. I'm retired. Better quit while I'm ahead.

• Like 3

I made top three on both lists!!??!

**** it. I'm retired. Better quit while I'm ahead.

Carn is a champion on one list and #5 on the other... I think he takes it.

Somehow I ended up #6 on both goddamn lists.  I made one and really under ranked myself... oh well there's always next month.

• Like 2

You know some people have a ****ing job around you lowlife moronic idiots.

2 updates today accordingly though.

#8) The Chad.

Can't remember his current forum name but we all know who. A fellow business man with giant raging gorilla muscles much like myself. What an Alpha!!

7) Megasoup

What would this forum be without the classic borderline illegal rapist forum dunce? Could be a completely mythical character for all we know, what we do know is that we are all quite glad to not be him though. How long before this street bum goes to jail again or winds up dead in a trash dumpster? Will he ever finally man up to fight warwest? The world may never know but we can all sure enjoy watching to see what happens.

• Like 8

You know some people have a **** job around you lowlife moronic idiots.

#8) The Chad.

Can't remember his current forum name but we all know who. A fellow business man with giant raging gorilla muscles much like myself. What an Alpha!!

7) Megasoup

What would this forum be without the classic borderline illegal rapist forum dunce? Could be a completely mythical character for all we know, what we do know is that we are all quite glad to not be him though. How long before this street bum goes to jail again or winds up dead in a trash dumpster? Will he ever finally man up to fight warwest? The world may never know but we can all sure enjoy watching to see what happens.

There's only like 8 people here that actually have a job

• Like 13

Fixed

Bart, you're spamming posts at me in 15 threads now.

Do you want to talk about something, man? Do you want me to find you a local hotline you can call?

• Like 6

You know some people have a **** job around you lowlife moronic idiots.

#8) The Chad.

7) Megasoup

You're really putting a lot of effort into these descriptions.

• Like 3

How do you hillbillies pay your bills?

I have it on good authority WTG frequents his local truck stops. 

• Like 4

How do you hillbillies pay your bills?

I'm not proud of how I've had to make ends meet... But I've had to make ends MEAT ...

Sigh

Edited by Eclipse76
  • Like 5

Man I really wish Bill Hicks was still alive, would like to hear his thoughts on the condition the world is in now

042392bb5fba605e89e14271388d2ce4.jpg

• Like 4