• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#101 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:19 PM

I think you miss the point. If you make the type of tips you say you do, there would be no problem going out and buying a 300$ pair of boots. There wouldn't even be a consideration to the price.

Me, I have a pair of Sorels for the deep winter with a rating of -100
I have a pair of bafins for lighter winter.
I have a some cheap pair of rubber boots for sloshing around in water and muddy trenches
I have been breaking in a pair of Helly Hansens that I wanted to try as I like their product.
I have a par of caterpillars I liked.
I have a pair of Dakotas with the Met guard for when at the mines.
I have a pair of steel toed sneakers for when I am in an office setting and not on a construction site
I have a pair of Harley Davidson flat toed riding boots

Then my old ones.

Do you want to know what pants I wear as well?
Maybe what underwear I find most comfortable or will you just leave Vert to those type of questions?

"If you make the type of tips you say you do..."
What are you talking about? I don't make a crazy amount of money, bro. Apparently bartenders make more than you thought and for whatever reason, this is driving you crazy, but 300 bucks is still 300 bucks.

And let me point out something else about your idiot math. Did you notice how you rolled out this long list of boots in some weak attempt to be impressive? Yeah, this is in the middle ages. Everybody has several pairs. I have sneakers to run in, sneakers to wear shorts in, boots to wear casually, boots to go carpenter **** in, boots for bartending. You act like i'm going to spend $300 one and only one time and buy a single pair of boots and wear them every single day for three years. You're an idiot.

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the People's Freedom Movement

#102 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:26 PM

"If you make the type of tips you say you do..."
What are you talking about? I don't make a crazy amount of money, bro. Apparently bartenders make more than you thought and for whatever reason, this is driving you crazy, but 300 bucks is still 300 bucks.

And let me point out something else about your idiot math. Did you notice how you rolled out this long list of boots in some weak attempt to be impressive? Yeah, this is in the middle ages. Everybody has several pairs. I have sneakers to run in, sneakers to wear shorts in, boots to wear casually, boots to go carpenter **** in, boots for bartending. You act like i'm going to spend $300 one and only one time and buy a single pair of boots and wear them every single day for three years. You're an idiot.

Idiot, those are just my work boots. You asked what I had, I answered.
If you want I can list my runners, dress shoes  leisure wear as well.

I dont think you make **** all. You go on about how great tips bartenders make and how you are management material.
I think you are a bum who cannot keep a job and barely make minimum wage because you are no good at even being a bartender.

#103 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:42 PM

Idiot, those are just my work boots. You asked what I had, I answered.
If you want I can list my runners, dress shoes leisure wear as well.

I dont think you make **** all. You go on about how great tips bartenders make and how you are management material.
I think you are a bum who cannot keep a job and barely make minimum wage because you are no good at even being a bartender.

Well I think you are an unhappy person and a jerk who goes after better men over the internet because you are a weakling in real life.

conair.gif?w=780

#104 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:44 PM

Well I think you are an unhappy person and a jerk who goes after better men over the internet because you are a weakling in real life.

If I went after better men you would see me attacking Sober, Or bubba, Or Tiger Champ.
So you may think yourself to be high and mighty, most people around here know the truth.

Enjoy your new boots, hope you can afford your child support now that you spent years worth of savings on them...

• Eclipse76 likes this

#105 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 13,540 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:44 PM

i remember  my days working at a bar oh man it was easy but glorious times  and the servers were always hot wearing their skimpy little outfits and theyd always bend over to grab something and stick their other leg out and i could see right up their skirts

Edited by -idyb-, 03 March 2018 - 11:47 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#106 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 01:13 PM

Has anyone here ever worn the Sears Diehard boots? I'm not liking these red wings. The steel toes are rubbing my big toes. I think I got pair that's a little tight.

conair.gif?w=780

#107 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,540 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 07 April 2018 - 02:59 PM

you wear steel toes to a bar?

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#108 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 04:51 PM

you wear steel toes to a bar?

I got a pair of red wings from the red wing store for 100 bucks, I couldn't pass that deal up. It was unfortunate that they had steel toes.

I'm considering seeing if I could just take them out. I've seen some Internet videos that show them taking the steel caps out, but I haven't seen them put the shoe back together, so I am very skeptical.

conair.gif?w=780

#109 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,577 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:12 AM

Has anyone here ever worn the Sears Diehard boots? I'm not liking these red wings. The steel toes are rubbing my big toes. I think I got pair that's a little tight.

Shoes for crews " Ranger" boots.

https://www.shoesfor...ductGroupId=pg6

I got a pair of these from a local thrift store, brand new for thirty bucks, and I haven't worn any thing else since. Unbelievably comfy, hard wearing, light, and top notch protection.

• ReturnoftheSoup likes this

#110 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 06:22 PM

these are the best boots in the world

full.jpg

they stomp mudholes in asses

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#111 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:37 PM

Red Wings update.

I was able to successfully widen one of the boots by taking an industrial mop and wedging the mopping side in a corner and using the end of the handle to pry the boot to a wider fit. It's hard for me to describe so that you can visualize it well.

It didn't work out so well for the other boot, and I'll be quite honest, they've just been unwearable. So finally pulled the trigger and decided I would try to remove the steel toe myself. I know I could ruin pair of $100 boots, but I haven't been able to really wear them as they are anyway. Let me tell you something, it completely worked. Remove the steel toe and I put it back together with superglue. I was very dubious about whether not super glue would work, but it appears as though it did the trick.

Don't try this at home, I'm very handy when I want to be and fairly smart.

I'm not sure if I'm going to remove the steel toe on the other one because the problem seems to already have been fixed using the "stick" treatment.

So now I have a brand new pair of Redwings that I got for $100 that feel great.

conair.gif?w=780

#112 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:20 PM

just wait till they get rained on lol

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#113 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:33 PM

just wait till they get rained on lol

Goddamn it. I was just offered a position tending bar in the rain. It was probably a **** job, but I hate to turn down a new opportunity.

conair.gif?w=780

#114 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:02 PM

Let me get this straight.

Idiot goes to the store and tries on boots with features he doesn't need, like a steal toe.

Idiot buys boots that do not fit with features he does not need or want

Idiot complains about improper fitting boots

idiot uses a mop to widen the boots

idiot then rips boots apart at their professionally sewn seams to remove feature he did not need or want.

idiot then super glues boot back together.

So it brings to light a few questions.

why didn't the idiot just buy proper footwear for his feet, that actually fit and actually were for the purpose of his use.

Also,

How useless of a bartender is Soup, because a super glued boot would fall apart a few hours into any form of good use. Makes me wonder if Soup stands in one spot and cannot move.

But on the plus side, Soup is now a shoe maker.

Edited by MoZZez, 15 April 2018 - 06:42 PM.

• Eclipse76 likes this

#115 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:59 PM

Idiot goes to the store and tries on boots with features he doesn't need, like a steal toe.
idiot then rips boots apart at their professionally sewn seams to remove feature he did not need or want.

why didn't the idiot just buy proper footwear for his feet, that actually fit and actually were for the purpose of his use.
Also,
How useless of a bartender is Soup, because a super glued boot would fall apart a few hours into any form of good use. Makes me wonder if Soup stands in one spot and cannot move.

You dumb ****. Who hasn't used shoe goo or super glue to fix shoes? Do you really think I invented this method?

Seriously, you're retarded.

Also, a brand new pair of red wings from the red wing store for 100 bucks should be enough of an explanation for all that other garbage you posted. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this a dozen times already. They fit OK in the store, they were a little snug. I was pretty sure I could break them in or work something out, which I have done. So apparently I'm a genius. And you're an idiot. An angry idiot.

An angry idiot who rages on a forum over a pair of boots that someone else bought. How petty is that?

conair.gif?w=780

#116 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:05 PM

By the way, you are aware that glue is used in the production of shoes, correct? It's a literally how they attach the soles (which is the sturdiest feature) among several other parts...even on the $400 boots with the Goodyear welt. There's very little that's actually stitched, just the outside of it.

Also the stick treatment, whether with a mop or shovel or whatever, is something workmen have been using to help break in their boots for God knows how long; certainly before our great-grandfathers' time, even.

Edited by ReturnoftheSoup, 15 April 2018 - 07:12 PM.

conair.gif?w=780

#117 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:24 PM

You dumb ****. Who hasn't used shoe goo or super glue to fix shoes? Do you really think I invented this method?

Seriously, you're retarded.

Also, a brand new pair of red wings from the red wing store for 100 bucks should be enough of an explanation for all that other garbage you posted. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this a dozen times already. They fit OK in the store, they were a little snug. I was pretty sure I could break them in or work something out, which I have done. So apparently I'm a genius. And you're an idiot. An angry idiot.

An angry idiot who rages on a forum over a pair of boots that someone else bought. How petty is that?

Who cares what a 100 dollar pair of boots is when they are not the pair that fit or are needed. You are the retard who removed a steal plate from a new pair of boots, but only in 1 boot, after stretching them with a mop and gluing them back together.

You cannot call anyone an idiot. there are diagnosed retarded people on this planet who literally are smarter than you.

Seriously, you are not even smart enough to purchase footwear ffs. 

Maybe when your other boot feels uncomfortable you can try stretching it with the plunger. 

#118 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:37 PM

Who cares what a 100 dollar pair of boots is when they are not the pair that fit or are needed. You are the retard who removed a steal plate from a new pair of boots, but only in 1 boot, after stretching them with a mop and gluing them back together.

You cannot call anyone an idiot. there are diagnosed retarded people on this planet who literally are smarter than you.

Seriously, you are not even smart enough to purchase footwear ffs.

Maybe when your other boot feels uncomfortable you can try stretching it with the plunger.

You are arguing with me over the Internet about my boots. You need help, man.

conair.gif?w=780

#119 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:42 PM

You are arguing with me over the Internet about my boots. You need help, man.

Nah I am just filling in the odd few minutes while watching Hockey.

You on the other hand are defending your retarded actions on footwear.
Too dumb to buy shoes. That should be your next username.

#120 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,129 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:25 AM

Megaboots is getting walked all over in his own damn thread smh head

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#121 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:30 AM

You dumb ****. Who hasn't used shoe goo or super glue to fix shoes?

i havent. those kids in china working 14 hour days of slave labour to manufacture my footwear have made my shoes and boots so rugged that ive never had to super glue my chit back together before.  keep up the good work kids.

Edited by -idyb-, 16 April 2018 - 12:39 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#122 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:22 PM

Because I just can never do anything right the first time, I went back to the red wing shoe store and bought another pair of boots.

I'm an idiot, I know.

These goddamn **** cost me $200. They don't have a cool name, but they are model number 2240. They are not good looking boots. They have something called the King Toe, which is a swollen, bulbous tip (heh, heh) which gives plenty of room for ones toes to wiggle around.

I made goddamn sure these were comfortable and fit right. They are very light, they almost feel like sneakers. I really was leaning towards the many, many other fantastic looking boots, but I said to myself that comfort on the job is more important than anything else when it comes to footwear, especially when you're putting in a long shifts.

conair.gif?w=780

#123 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:17 PM

Because I just can never do anything right the first time, I went back to the red wing shoe store and bought another pair of boots.

I'm an idiot, I know.

These goddamn **** cost me $200. They don't have a cool name, but they are model number 2240. They are not good looking boots. They have something called the King Toe, which is a swollen, bulbous tip (heh, heh) which gives plenty of room for ones toes to wiggle around.

I made goddamn sure these were comfortable and fit right. They are very light, they almost feel like sneakers. I really was leaning towards the many, many other fantastic looking boots, but I said to myself that comfort on the job is more important than anything else when it comes to footwear, especially when you're putting in a long shifts.

SMH.

#124 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:05 PM

SMH.

Oh, I know. It's so disappointing to think that I recently bought a pair of boots that didn't fit as well as I had imagined when I was in the store. I guess I will just never measure up to the people who believe they know from the Internet.

conair.gif?w=780

#125 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:07 PM

soup u should get a pair of these bad boys. i think you could rock it

s-l300.jpg

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#126 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:20 PM

Oh, I know. It's so disappointing to think that I recently bought a pair of boots that didn't fit as well as I had imagined when I was in the store. I guess I will just never measure up to the people who believe they know from the Internet.

No I shake my head because a smart person tries on multiple styles and shapes and finds a pair that fits before they buy them, and if they are unsure, they buy a set that can be returned after a few days of trying to break them in. One who also buys the proper boots for the job. Even now you are so fixated on buying a specific brand for the name recognition instead of buying footwear that works for your job. You are a bartender, you do not need boots. You need a good pair of comfortable shoes that are light weight, have a good sole with some non slip on them. Depending on the sole you may add some gel soles to them to help with comfort.

Instead what we get is a yahoo bartender thinking he is now a cobbler fixing his manufactured boots while ripping out core components of said boot. 

The best part of it all is you talked so highly of how you knew what you were doing and how it was so damn easy. Yet here we are watching you admit that through your own stupidity you cannot even be trusted to buy your own footwear as an adult.

So I shake my head because you really are stupid.

#127 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:50 PM

No I shake my head because a smart person tries on multiple styles and shapes and finds a pair that fits before they buy them, and if they are unsure, they buy a set that can be returned after a few days of trying to break them in. One who also buys the proper boots for the job. Even now you are so fixated on buying a specific brand for the name recognition instead of buying footwear that works for your job. You are a bartender, you do not need boots. You need a good pair of comfortable shoes that are light weight, have a good sole with some non slip on them. Depending on the sole you may add some gel soles to them to help with comfort.

Instead what we get is a yahoo bartender thinking he is now a cobbler fixing his manufactured boots while ripping out core components of said boot.

The best part of it all is you talked so highly of how you knew what you were doing and how it was so damn easy. Yet here we are watching you admit that through your own stupidity you cannot even be trusted to buy your own footwear as an adult.

So I shake my head because you really are stupid.

^ this guy is extremely disappointed in my wreckless indifference to procuring footwear. He came in to read a thread about the best boots in the world only to find that one day, without warning, I walked into a red wing shoe store without a care in the world.

Mozzez, I made a mistake. I'm so sorry. I tried to make amends. I think this time I got it right, but I don't know…maybe I can't be trusted. The boots feel right for me, but I really can't be sure. Please just give me another chance.

conair.gif?w=780

#128 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,129 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:11 AM

Soup, the sooner you realise that you are not Jack Reacher, the better.
  • MoZZez likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#129 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,930 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:28 PM

Soup isn't even Jack Reacharound.
  • MoZZez and Rastajambo like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#130 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:31 PM

Soup isn't even Jack Reacharound.

That's because he is the catcher not the pitcher.

I am sure Soup being the nice guy he is would give reach arounds when pitching.
  • cashfl0w likes this

#131 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:19 PM

That's because he is the catcher not the pitcher.

I am sure Soup being the nice guy he is would give reach arounds when pitching.

If my masculinity is questionable, what does that make yours? Because there is no scenario imaginable where are you could last a minute against me in a ring or a cage or in the street.

conair.gif?w=780

#132 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:54 PM

well that escalatored quickly

• Ozpride likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#133 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:45 PM

If my masculinity is questionable, what does that make yours? Because there is no scenario imaginable where are you could last a minute against me in a ring or a cage or in the street.

Yeah yeah, you have already described how you want me in a cage as your bunk mate. I get it, you are a hardened criminal who spent a lot of lonely nights behind bars and need to go from dominated to dominant.

Now you are grrrrr tough MegaCantBuyBoots, king of the mean streets of St Louis underground bartenders fighter league.

You have had successful fights against the likes of College ditz who failed her gender studies class.

Then there was that unforgettable fight against high school drop out. It was back and forth for a while, but you got him.

I hear you have a title fight coming up against the Bar Manager who got the position because he spent so much time there after getting fired from McDonalds, that they asked him to clean the toilets and after a few years, they said "why not manage this place, you are smarter than the dumb **** bartender we have anyway" That guy will be a tough test for you. Oh wait, what am I thinking, you wont be there long enough to actually make it to that match as the Manager will probably fire you prior for being a dip****.

So sorry Soup, I am afraid I cannot join your fight league as I do not visit dive bars where loser felons work.

#134 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:50 PM

Yeah yeah, you have already described how you want me in a cage as your bunk mate. I get it, you are a hardened criminal who spent a lot of lonely nights behind bars and need to go from dominated to dominant.

Now you are grrrrr tough MegaCantBuyBoots, king of the mean streets of St Louis underground bartenders fighter league.

You have had successful fights against the likes of College ditz who failed her gender studies class.

Then there was that unforgettable fight against high school drop out. It was back and forth for a while, but you got him.

I hear you have a title fight coming up against the Bar Manager who got the position because he spent so much time there after getting fired from McDonalds, that they asked him to clean the toilets and after a few years, they said "why not manage this place, you are smarter than the dumb **** bartender we have anyway" That guy will be a tough test for you. Oh wait, what am I thinking, you wont be there long enough to actually make it to that match as the Manager will probably fire you prior for being a dip****.

So sorry Soup, I am afraid I cannot join your fight league as I do not visit dive bars where loser felons work.

Alright, so you're familiar with my previous opponents. But if you think the bar manager is going to be a tough test for me, then you don't know **** about MMA.

conair.gif?w=780

#135 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:09 PM

Alright, so you're familiar with my previous opponents. But if you think the bar manager is going to be a tough test for me, then you don't know **** about MMA.

Child support is a tough test for you, a failed McDonalds employee will be the betting favorite

• cashfl0w likes this

#136 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:24 PM

Child support is a tough test for you, a failed McDonalds employee will be the betting favorite

You say that like he got fired or something. He just didn't like it. It was really challenging during the lunch rush. He gave his two weeks notice and found something new.

But he's going down. Everybody at work knows this.

conair.gif?w=780

#137 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,412 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:58 PM

im wearing redwings atm.  a bit chunkier than my normal boots but comfortable enough

v12's were always comfortable but only seemed to last 6 months before I got a hole in em.  I guess i am wearing them for 12 hours a day 180 days a year but still...

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#138 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,412 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:01 PM

Also,

*steel 

that was seriously bugging me. glad I got it off my chest.  (or is that Cheast? :P)

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#139 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:46 AM

i cant even recall off the top of my head what brands my boots are but theyre still comfy and good enough for me and when they wear down ill just get my company to pay for another pair. we get up to $200 coverage every year for boots which is awesome but i dont even take advantage of it cause my ones from the other year are still going strong and i like them.

i cant see myself ever trying to take apart my boots and ghetto rig it back together with duct tape or anything. especially right after i bought them.   jesus christ soup get ur chit together bro.

Edited by -idyb-, 17 May 2018 - 01:47 AM.

• Ozpride and crangs like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg