• Watford
    • West Brom
    • Crystal Palace
    • Bournemouth
    • Sunderland
    • Middlesbrough
    • Burnley
    • Hull

I will never tire of seeing United battered, even if it's by chelski.

Definitely helps when the special one is in charge and neville is commentating....plus I've said it before and I'll say it again; Paul Pogba: is he all that??

• Like 1

Mauro did you watch Porto game on Tuesday? Pretty fortunate to get the win

I completely forgot about this thread but yes, I did watch it haha. My hopes weren't that high and I was watching Sporting vs Dortmund at the same time, but happy with the 3 points. Looks like we have a decent chance at 2nd place in the group

I will never tire of seeing United battered, even if it's by chelski.

Definitely helps when the special one is in charge and neville is commentating....plus I've said it before and I'll say it again; Paul Pogba: is he all that??

Pogba is good but he's a little bit slow due to his body type. Same with Ibrahimovic.. AND they have Fellaini. Too many stiffs there to have a flowing offense

• Like 1

Wonder what took dummy Wenger so long. Chile is always super dangerous with Alexis and Vargas up front

...but can he do it at Stoke on a wet Monday night??

Can't be long before arsenal suffer their annual winter collapse when they head up to the grim north.

• Like 1

We are top of the league etc etc etc.

Don't like the look of Chelsea, but it's nice heading into the international break looking down...

It'd be nice to see Liverpool win.

I'm salty because Porto let Benfica get the late equalizer after dominating the game...

• Like 2

It'd be nice to see Liverpool win.

I'm salty because Porto let Benfica get the late equalizer after dominating the game...

i know  ****ing raging  it was a throw in not a corner...

Enough of this lofty talk.

The real fixture this weekend is Darlington v Kidderminster. I will be there.

how bout the jambos vs the jags ... ill be there

Edited by Rastajambo
  • Like 1

Eating prawn sandwiches no doubt.

I'm talking division 7 mate - real football!!

prawn sandwiches? this isn't southend on sea pal.  apparently they've started doing curry though.  

is division 7 football where the ref gives you a pat on the back for a 2 footed tackle rather than a red card?

• Like 2

prawn sandwiches? this isn't southend on sea pal. apparently they've started doing curry though.

is division 7 football where the ref gives you a pat on the back for a 2 footed tackle rather than a red card?

Lol, funnily enough my first ever darlington game was at Southend. Absolutely tipping it down, so of course during the players warm up both sets of fans started singing you're getting wet, you're getting wet, we're not!

This is the first time I've seen the mighty darlo play since they got relegated 6 leagues, so it will be interesting to see what the standard is like. It was pretty ropey before the devotions...

Lol, funnily enough my first ever darlington game was at Southend. Absolutely tipping it down, so of course during the players warm up both sets of fans started singing you're getting wet, you're getting wet, we're not!

This is the first time I've seen the mighty darlo play since they got relegated 6 leagues, so it will be interesting to see what the standard is like. It was pretty ropey before the devotions...

see you pride yourself watching League 6-7 teams but you must remember that is probably the equivalent of scottish div 2.  

we are lucky if we can compare the standard of the SPL to the championship  :lol:

• Like 1

see you pride yourself watching League 6-7 teams but you must remember that is probably the equivalent of scottish div 2.  

we are lucky if we can compare the standard of the SPL to the championship  :lol:

Lol, true - the attendance will be around 800, which will probably be more than most Scottish division 2 attendances

• Like 1

Lol, true - the attendance will be around 800, which will probably be more than most Scottish division 2 attendances

you gonna be throwing bombs and scuffling with supporters pre or post match?

hope you got all your stone island gear ready

• Like 1

you gonna be throwing bombs and scuffling with supporters pre or post match?

hope you got all your stone island gear ready

Absolutely rammed in the end - 1700 fans (165 from Darlington) witnessed a back and forth encounter.  Annoyingly we scored first and then conceded straight off the kick-off.

Arguably even more importantly, we've just put the toffee noses back in their place.  Two away games, two wins, two clean sheets.  Come on Klopp's lads let's close down the glory boys from West London.

YNWA

• Like 1

Absolutely rammed in the end - 1700 fans (165 from Darlington) witnessed a back and forth encounter.  Annoyingly we scored first and then conceded straight off the kick-off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYQp3Ht_uwo

Arguably even more importantly, we've just put the toffee noses back in their place.  Two away games, two wins, two clean sheets.  Come on Klopp's lads let's close down the glory boys from West London.

YNWA

Well I never went through for the hearts game. They managed to scrape a draw with a (top?!!!) team. Goalie was outstanding apparently.

Least Porto scraped a win last night

• Like 1

Bump for NoCake to discuss hull City tigers mauling at the hands of the klopp machine.

NoCake is too much of a gentleman to bump this bump, but it only seems fair.

Congrats chief.  Your new gaffer seems to have the midas touch.  I think you could well stay up this season.

• Like 1

NoCake is too much of a gentleman to bump this bump, but it only seems fair.

Congrats chief.  Your new gaffer seems to have the midas touch.  I think you could well stay up this season.

That new coach they got, Marco Silva, is sort of a cult hero in Portugal. He was kicked out by Sporting's power hungry president but he's a great coach

• Like 1

tommy.jpg

A sad day, Celtic hero Tommy Gemmell who was part of the legendary Lisbon Lions squad has passed away. He will be missed. RIP

• Like 2

Bumping this bad boy to discuss the Champions League games.

also feel free to check out my latest article ;)

http://immaturesports.com/trouble-in-paris-history-in-barcelona/

--

I think Dortmund will struggle to beat Benfica without Marco Reus. Benfica scores almost every game and if they score 1, Dortmund will have to score 3

Barcelona vs PSG will be great no matter what happens

• Like 1