• Watford
    • West Brom
    • Crystal Palace
    • Bournemouth
    • Sunderland
    • Middlesbrough
    • Burnley
    • Hull

Hahahaha ask the toe sock wearer about that.

Thanks for the reminder **** :lol:

Van der Sar was a good penalty killer btw but it sucks we always failed at the moment supreme due to some ****y and/or shooked very skilled >> footbal << player.

We need someone like monk from the mean machine and players that have nerves of steel that DONT miss!

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned
  • Like 1

The German system has taken over from Spain I think as the best in the world. All the groundwork laid back in the Klinsmann days is paying off. Germany are going to be hard to stop over the next 10 years.

• Like 1

Chile really blew that game, but Julian Draxler is indeed a GOAT.

Scary to think Germany next year can mix this team with Muller, Goetze, Khedira, Lam, Neuer, Podolvisk, Kroos, etc

• Like 1

Scary to think Germany next year can mix this team with Muller, Goetze, Khedira, Lam, Neuer, Podolvisk, Kroos, etc

Half of the guys are retired but still better than good. Lahm, Podolski, Schweinsteiger all retired. :( my generation, the golden generation.

Edited by xFINISHxHIMx
  • Like 2

Half of the guys are retired but still better than good. Lahm, Podolski, Schweinsteiger all retired. :( my generation, the golden generation.

Wait, what ??

What you mean 'retired' ?

Wow, Am I missing something ? As a brazilian and 'soccer fanatic' I feel embarassed now

• Like 1

Wait, what ??

What you mean 'retired' ?

Wow, Am I missing something ? As a brazilian and 'soccer fanatic' I feel embarassed now

retired from the National team unfortunately.

Hey FH, where are you from m8 ? Germany ?

Uhm Yes. Don't you see it in My posts, arrogant as ****? Joking. Read a bihs post yesterday she was cheering for Chile with the hashtag #arrogantGermans lol
  • Like 1

retired from the National team unfortunately. Uhm Yes. Don't you see it in My posts, arrogant as ****? Joking. Read a bihs post yesterday she was cheering for Chile with the hashtag #arrogantGermans lol

Thats cool m8

You are one of my favs posters here.

Germany is doing amazing on soccer.

Brazilians always fear Argentina and Germans

• Like 1

Manchester United have agreed a fee of around £75m with Everton for striker Romelu Lukaku.

What the hell is going on in the world of football, granted I haven't watched a lot this season but never thought he was worth that kind of money.

• Like 1

Manchester United have agreed a fee of around £75m with Everton for striker Romelu Lukaku.

What the hell is going on in the world of football, granted I haven't watched a lot this season but never thought he was worth that kind of money.

Yeah, i'm not just needlessly hating on United, but he's not a big game player.  He was toothless in both games against us, and i think i've seen some stat of his goals per games against the big clubs.  He's a poor replacement for Ibra IMO.

Btw, can we take a moment to laugh at Rangers?

25 goals last season and is still pretty young at 24 but agreed. 75m is a bit much

• Like 1

They are supposed to buy Morata as well for a similar amount of money, or is it spanish press wolf tickets?

The sources reporting on this look a lot less reliable, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I had no clue that James Rodriguez is now playing for Munich. You guys do a terrible paperboy job in here.

tbf fair, they report mostly EPL. This was a La Liga/Bundesliga transfer :P

Hmm maybe it's better that way. We'll just continue breeding GOATs no one has heard of before... like Draxler and Kimmich.

The O faces are great on WCs. Who the FOOK are these guys raising the Trophy!? Lol

Hmm maybe it's better that way. We'll just continue breeding GOATs no one has heard of before... like Draxler and Kimmich.

The O faces are great on WCs. Who the FOOK are these guys raising the Trophy!? Lol

The only problem is Bayern being far ahead of the competition. Dortmund is more fun to watch but it makes the league not that interesting

The only problem is Bayern being far ahead of the competition. Dortmund is more fun to watch but it makes the league not that interesting

This is why the epl is so awesome...in what other league could a Leicester win it??

That said, I admire the way German clubs are run. Very fan friendly and well run. They don't tend to be propped up by wealthy foreign owners.

• Like 1

This is Sunderland's replacement for Defoe haha

19989248_1466821446732056_54347922707500

lol. I thought he'd be a P.E teacher or something by now

Little bit of an update on the maddening amount of money that has been spent in the EPL already.

Arsenal

Arsenal have completed the signing of Alexandre Lacazette from Lyon.

Sources indicated earlier this week the France international would sign a five-year deal at the Emirates Stadium after Arsenal agreed a club-record deal which could rise to £52m over the course of his contract

Chelsea

Chelsea have announced they have agreed a fee with Real Madrid for the transfer of Alvaro Morata.

Sky sources understand the initial fee for Morata is £58m (€65.6m). If all add ons are realised, the total fee could rise to about £70m (€79.1m).

The Spain international arrived in London this morning and is expected to sign a five-year contract once he passes his medical.

Everton

Everton have signed goalkeeper Jordan Pickford for a club-record £30m fee from Sunderland.

Everton have signed Ajax midfielder Davy Klaassen for £23.6million with the Holland international agreeing a five-year contract at Goodison Park.

Liverpool

Liverpool have completed the signing of Roma forward Mohamed Salah on a five-year deal, with the fee rising to £34.3m, according to sky sports.

Man City

Manchester City have completed the signing of Tottenham right-back Kyle Walker for a world-record fee for a defender.

Sky Sports News HQ understand City have paid in excess of £50m for the 27-year-old England right-back.

Manchester City have completed the signing of midfielder Bernardo Silva from Monaco.

Sky Sports News HQ understands the 22-year-old has joined City for £43m and has signed a five-year deal at the Etihad.

Manchester City have signed goalkeeper Ederson Moraes for £35m from Benfica.

Ederson’s fee is a British record for a goalkeeper but is eclipsed by the €53m Juventus paid Parma for Gianluigi Buffon in 2001.

Man United

Manchester United have signed striker Romelu Lukaku from Everton for an initial £75m on a five-year contract.

The deal for the 24-year-old Belgium international, initially reported by BBC Sport on Thursday, is believed to include £15m in add-ons.

Manchester United have completed the signing of defender Victor Lindelof from Benfica.

The Premier League side will pay £30.7m (€35m) to sign the centre-back, with a further £8.8m (€10m) payable based on performance incentives.

A grand total of £430,900,000 (not including add on's) for 10 players.

• Like 1

Crazy money.

We've also signed Robertson from Hull for £10M.  I'm actually more chuffed with this than Salah.  I know he's from Hull, but I've heard good things and we need more doughty Scots in the team, especially at the back.  I'm a sentimentalist and LFC's success has been built on the hard work of their Scottish players.

I'd still like another CB though please.

• Like 1

Crazy money.

We've also signed Robertson from Hull for £10M.  I'm actually more chuffed with this than Salah.  I know he's from Hull, but I've heard good things and we need more doughty Scots in the team, especially at the back.  I'm a sentimentalist and LFC's success has been built on the hard work of their Scottish players.

I'd still like another CB though please.

Hope he does well, one of Scotland's only promising looking youngsters lol.

• Like 1

The Madness Continues!!!

I thought the ridiculous transfers for the season had passed it seem we are just getting started! Some of these are truly unbelievable.

Liverpool

Undeterred by earlier rejections, Liverpool have tabled an €83m (£74m) offer for RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita.

PSG

The Paris club look set to smash the world record transfer fee with the signing of Neymar. The release clause in Neymar's Barcelona contract is set at €222m (£196m) and despite team-mate Gerard Pique's social media hint, Sky Sports News understands there is a '90 per cent' chance he will leave for Paris.

Paris Saint-Germain are prepared to pay more than £40m to sign Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal, PSG will look to test Arsenal's nerve though, with the French side also willing to offer Sanchez more than £250,000 a week.

Man City

Manchester City have confirmed the £51.6million signing of Benjamin Mendy from Monaco in a world record deal for a defender.

Barcelona

Barcelona are expected to make a second bid for Liverpool star Phillippe Coutinho, according to Sky sources.

Liverpool have already turned down a £72m bid, insisting the Brazilian is "100 per cent not for sale".

Real Madrid

Real Madrid believe they are close to smashing the transfer world record for the 18-year-old France striker Kylian Mbappé, after reportedly reaching the basis of an agreement with Monaco that would see him head to the Santiago Bernabéu for a total fee of €180m (£161m).

If they all sign it will be £594,600,000 for just 6 players!

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 1

Some of those are insane but Mbappe is worth every penny. That kid is sooo talented

Dude he is 18 and has played one full season he in worth nowhere near that lol

• Like 1

If he stays away from injuries he'll dominate and sell a lot of shirts. It's an investment

Spending that amount of money on a lot of ifs and maybes. He could get an injury next season that could pretty much cripple his career.

He hasn't really been tested at Real Madrid level, seems like a hell of a lot of unanswered questions to spend that kind of money.  

If he stays away from injuries he'll dominate and sell a lot of shirts. It's an investment

Or he could be a Robinho. Time will tell, he did look impressive, but hopefully it does not get into his head.

Manchester United have announced the signing of Nemanja Matic from Chelsea on a three-year deal.

The 28-year-old defensive midfielder joins for a fee believed to be £40m and re-joins manager Jose Mourinho, who brought him back to Chelsea in January 2014.

Matic becomes the Portuguese's third signing of the summer after Romelu Lukaku (£90m) and Victor Lindelof (£39.5m) and takes United's summer spending to over £150m.

• Like 1

Manchester United have announced the signing of Nemanja Matic from Chelsea on a three-year deal.

The 28-year-old defensive midfielder joins for a fee believed to be £40m and re-joins manager Jose Mourinho, who brought him back to Chelsea in January 2014.

Matic becomes the Portuguese's third signing of the summer after Romelu Lukaku (£90m) and Victor Lindelof (£39.5m) and takes United's summer spending to over £150m.

Good signing for Utd. Matic was a rival when he played for Benfica but he's a classy player