diazthechamp

Politics thread

10 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Is anyone else paying attention to the escalating tensions with Iran? 

Yep, still waiting to hear what they've done to raise the bar to current levels.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Yep, still waiting to hear what they've done to raise the bar to current levels.

War with Iran has massive consequences me thinks.  Hope Trump takes his case to Congress first if he decides to go that route, seriously doubt he wouldn't just act unilaterally, dude is too impulsive.  

If Iran has a nuke, it'll certainly be pointed as Israel in case Iran is about to fall.  

• Like 1

Congress Intelligence Committee is demanding a meeting Gang of 8, for updated info...with Lindsey Graham leading the charge. I don't think they have a nuke, but do have the technology to build one...along with fuggin Putins help of course.

A land invasion is worst case scenario, and I hope that's not on the plate...use our bombs and Navy to straighten them out if needed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

Congress Intelligence Committee is demanding a meeting Gang of 8, for updated info...with Lindsey Graham leading the charge. I don't think they have a nuke, but do have the technology to build one...along with fuggin Putins help of course.

A land invasion is worst case scenario, and I hope that's not on the plate...use our bombs and Navy to straighten them out if needed.

I would say it's more to.do with Israel whispering in trump's ear and him over reacting with zero intelligence to back it up.

Iran is only a threat because they are built up by propaganda to be seen as one.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bwana said:

I keep saying this to my friends that seem worried. Logically, does it sound right to you that Trump will pull us out of TWO wars, stave off the North Korean crisis.... just to start a war with Iran? The trail of evidence says no, at least in my opinion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I keep saying this to my friends that seem worried. Logically, does it sound right to you that Trump will pull us out of TWO wars, stave off the North Korean crisis.... just to start a war with Iran? The trail of evidence says no, at least in my opinion.

Mr.T is taking the heat for the escalated military moves and press releases, but it's Bolton that's going rogue...he's wanted a regime change for decades, and a war would suit him just fine. It's the POTUS that's keeping Bolton in check, and doesn't agree with the timing nor tactics.

• Like 2

Yeah I'm not a fan of Bolton, it's times like these that I truly miss General Mattis in the White House...a calm stable voice of reason, and a man with actual military experience in the field.

When the President makes fun of your mustache, and has to publicly biitch slap his National Security Advisor back in line...Bolton might want to remember his place, or Mr.T might Twitter his azz to unemployment.

• Like 1

Trump wants nothing to do with Iran. He stated  nows not the time. His advisers are driving him nuts pushing him to goto Iran. 

• Like 1

The greatest Labor (democrat)  leader in Australian history dies yesterday. 

He was the leader back when the left was actually for the blue collar worker (which at the time was a fair majority of our population.)

The man held guiness world records for beer drinking and would go to cricket matches and skull beers in front of his adoring fans.  He was one of the last of a dying breed. 

The timing could not have been worse.  We have a federal election tomorrow,  and the current leader of the left is a legitimate beta foglet who's going to win now because we all loved Bob and they're going to bombard us with emotion driven nonsense ads trying to represent the current left as that of his era.  

Anyway,  sad day for us down here.  Vale, Mr Hawke. 

• Like 1

LOL Empire canceled, Jussie won't appear in final season.  

HOW'D THAT WORK OUT FOR YA СOCKSUCKER?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Biden 1st official rally/ Philly - 30 min of Trump bashing, lies, and contradictions .... very small turnout

Psycho joe beating crazy bernie by 19 pts

Buttigieg townhall @ 7

9 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

... they wanted immigrants, ... well, .. they gottem' -

Between this and all this carry on im reading about over some #blackprivilege tweet I honestly feel like closing the news for a few days.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Between this and all this carry on im reading about over some #blackprivilege tweet I honestly feel like closing the news for a few days.

I can't watch a lot of tv news, too many commercials .... and starting the U.S. election chit 2yrs before the actual election

is a drain on my brain, but it is more interesting than the local Philippine news .

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jolldan said:

I feel so ashamed and dirty for being white, I hope the dark masses can forgive me.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I feel so ashamed and dirty for being white, I hope the dark masses can forgive me.

I, too, carry a heavy burden.  I recognize my white skin is traumatizing to people of color, I shall spray-tan from this day forward.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I, too, carry a heavy burden.  I recognize my white skin is traumatizing to people of color, I shall spray tan from this day forward.  

I was considering going "blackface", but it appears that's not PC either...what's a white man to do ?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I, too, carry a heavy burden.  I recognize my ***te skin is traumatizing to people of color, I shall spray tan from this day forward.  

Whew please add that word to the filter. I can't read it anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The $32 Trillion Question That ‘Medicare for All’ Advocates Will Never Answer

Health care for a family of four costs $28,000. Do they really propose to raise their taxes by that much? Then just what do they propose?

John Walker Lindh got out of prison.  

I remember that dude getting sentenced to 20 years and specifically thinking about how long that was and wondering where my life would be at that point.  He only served 17 years but I can't believe it's been that long.  

Dude better watch his back now that he's out. 

Edit:  

Damn, apparently this dude wrote a letter to the KNBC in LA in 2015 about how great ISIS was.  I'm guessing he still holds extremist views.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, sobercuban said:

John Walker Lindh got out of prison.  

I remember that dude getting sentenced to 20 years and specifically thinking about how long that was and wondering where my life would be at that point.  He only served 17 years but I can't believe it's been that long.  

Dude better watch his back now that he's out. 

Edit:  

Damn, apparently this dude wrote a letter to the KNBC in LA in 2015 about how great ISIS was.  I'm guessing he still holds extremist views.  

Want to help me understand how this **** got out for good behavior then?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1