Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/08/jim-comeys-daughter-is-prosecutor-in-epstein-sex-trafficking-case-772689

How bout that & a Clinton spokesmen released a flat out lie damage control statement about Bill's never been to Jeff's island residence when flight logs & witnesses can prove otherwise. 

Authorities better protect those witnesses because I wonder how many more Arkansides are gonna happen b4 this case concludes. 

If the prosecution's case isn't absolutely solid he's going away for 40+ yrs pressure on him to seize more than just his townhouse to get him to roll on everyone which isn't likely when he can risk maybe only getting sentenced to 5 yrs & even if they did get him to turn it means they'd have to make yet another informant deal with this scumbag. The fact that was allowed to happen in the first place should be investigated, unsealed & released to the general public. Follow the money. Who was protected & why. Alex Jones might just be a little more accurate than people think. 

 

 

The public convicted Clinton of this years ago, .... the dems better focus on their internal feuding coz they're self-destructing in epic proportions - damn fools

 

CcitixuXEAAxE3c.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen the whole equal pay shtick that's being floated around right now about women and men's football in the US lol 

Image result for americans gif

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Just seen the whole equal pay shtick that's being floated around right now about women and men's football in the US lol 

Image result for americans gif

 

 

 

 

 

lol - there is slight discrepancy in the purses - 400 mil to 30 mil - sounds about right to me ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

lol - there is slight discrepancy in the purses - 400 mil to 30 mil - sounds about right to me ?

I made the mistake of watching some clip earlier, it looked like a poor excuse for The View and honestly I think I lost braincells lol. 

The chick's logic "Well I've never heard of any male soccer players so our girls must be the most famous in the world now because I've heard of them"

Image result for facepalm gif

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

lol - there is slight discrepancy in the purses - 400 mil to 30 mil - sounds about right to me ?

I doubt womens soccer made 30 mil in revenue but whatever..

Edited by VertFTW
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

I made the mistake of watching some clip earlier, it looked like a poor excuse for The View and honestly I think I lost braincells lol. 

The chick's logic "Well I've never heard of any male soccer players so our girls must be the most famous in the world now because I've heard of them"

Image result for facepalm gif

 

 

logic dictates going to the WH may have aided their cause -

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

logic dictates going to the WH may have aided their cause -

FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage

I would have mad respect for Donald if he just trolled them and invited the kids team 😂

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

......  more Americans know who Thiago Santos is, than know who Megan Rapinoe is -

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I doubt womens soccer made 30 mil in revenue but whatever..

They have a pro league. The ratings are ****ing awful, and the stands are empty....... if you catch my drift here.

Edited by cashfl0w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

They have a pro league. The ratings are ****ing awful, and the stands are empty....... if you catch my drift here.

actually they probably get alot of revenue due to SJW reasoning from sports companies like Nike and guys like @MauroPedrosa.....I highly doubt they legit EARNED 30 mil is what I should have said lol....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appeals court rules Trump violated First Amendment by blocking Twitter users.

LOL this is getting completely ridiculous and does that apply to everyone else including businesses? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Ross Perot ded at 89....thought he would be waaaaaaaaay older.

Yeah I was legit shocked when I saw he was 89, I was 10 when he ran for president and he was old as **** then.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so i read more into this and it appears it's just for public officials accounts. If the Supreme court also rules in favor of this then no public officials can block users otherwise if not a public official you're deemed a private account and can block who you want. 

So every h8 spammer & the propaganda networks can just bot spam the crap out of each other on both sides and it will be allowed as long as it doesn't violate terms of service those tweets will remain. Careful what you wish for and boy does twitter have their work cut out for them if this makes it past the supreme court lol

Edited by StompGrind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, VertFTW said:

I doubt womens soccer made 30 mil in revenue but whatever..

the average attendance to a womens soccer game in 2018 was like 6,000. play 24 games, average 144,000 people. even the mens supposedly get 24k to a game. I dont understand where these people want the money to come from, but everytime a libtard celebrity makes a comment about it, why dont they pitch in some of their money to help pay them? espn, who we all know which way they lean, dont even put on women soccer to risk the terrible viewership and ratings. it is insane to me.

 

the nfl is going to do 140,000 people the first 2 games of the year, thats why they make the money they do. what a hard concept to understand. and the purple haired broad, did anyone know who she was 6 weeks ago before all of her b1tching? i am glad she is a lesbian, let another women understand how mentally exhausting it is dealing with someone who complains about anything and everything. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Ok so i read more into this and it appears it's just for public officials accounts. If the Supreme court also rules in favor of this then no public officials can block users otherwise if not a public official you're deemed a private account and can block who you want. 

So every h8 spammer & the propaganda networks can just bot spam the crap out of each other on both sides and it will be allowed as long as it doesn't violate terms of service those tweets will remain. Careful what you wish for and boy does twitter have their work cut out for them if this makes it past the supreme court lol

AOC sued over blocking Twitter users, following appeals court ruling on Trump

Former Democratic New York Assemblyman Dov Hikind filed a lawsuit against Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. in federal court on Tuesday for blocking users on Twitter based on their personal viewpoints, following a federal appeals court ruling earlier in the day barring President Trump from doing the same.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

AOC sued over blocking Twitter users, following appeals court ruling on Trump

Former Democratic New York Assemblyman Dov Hikind filed a lawsuit against Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. in federal court on Tuesday for blocking users on Twitter based on their personal viewpoints, following a federal appeals court ruling earlier in the day barring President Trump from doing the same.

Lol & so it begins. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MoZZez

I don't believe everything Trump says but my lie detector test determined this is the truth. Trump knew him from social circles but i don't believe he was involved but was somewhat informed about his reputation & then had a falling out once confirmed. 

Trump  banned JE from Mar-A-Lago for life for allegedly propositioning/sexually assaulting a locker room attendant who was recruited by Ghislaine Maxwell for massage that turned into sexual assault. < That sound like a buddy of JE to you? 

The prosecutor from the 2009 case on JE has gone on record saying that Trump is the only one that helped & was open to talk & had good information that checked out. < That sound like a buddy of JE to you? 

Yet media wanna spin Trump as buddy buddy & not mention anything about his real buddies like Bill Clinton, Alan Dershowitz, Les Wexner, Edgar Bronfmann, Podesta's & Rachel Chandler to name a few. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

height.200.no_border.width.200.jpg

 

Jordan commissioned a poll on the census question -  the avg. citizen on the street overwhelmingly responded.

"Isn't that already the first question ?" -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding that post I shared in here yesterday on that concert they are now pretty much doubling down and just trying to feign ignorance on why they got shut down on that site lol. 

 

 

Edited by Jolldan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

.... she has successfully undone the WC win -pogs

 

image.png.625e8a2c8faabce85f381d217d0f1add.png

The channel she made it on is no surprise. The fact that CNN is so tone deaf that they can't see literally everyone is tired of her is somewhat of a surprise. 

Sometimes I wonder if CNN doesn't secretly want to get Trump re-elected. Because they've done nothing for the past couple years to get rid of him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Iranian IRGC boats tried, failed to seize British oil tanker in Persian Gulf, senior US defense official says

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iranian-islamic-revolutionary-guard-corps-boats-tried-failed-to-seize-british-oil-tanker-in-persian-gulf-senior-us-defense-official-says

This posturing is gonna end up getting folks over there hurt

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is some dumb ѕhit right here:

 

 

 

Wonder what lobbyist got in his ear about crypto and who they represent.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He probably said it to get a reaction. I wouldn't read into too much beyond that. i.e. say something publicly to try to influence the market. 

Maybe it has something to do with the gold market & gold backed crypto currencies. Russia & China have been buying a lot. 

https://newspunch.com/russia-china-gold-backed-currency/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2019 at 2:35 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Caught another 30 day ban from the book for this one. 

FB_IMG_1562683109155.jpg

In your honest opinion, what would happen to you if you did lose your guns?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Portland mayor seems to have zero backbone. 

Police call the dude out for making it nearly impossible to do their job at these protests 

He responds by criticizing the cops smfh

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UK sends second warship to Gulf after Iran threats over seized tanker off Gibraltar

The UK is to increase its military presence in the Gulf by sending a second warship to the region.

HMS Duncan, a Type 45 Destroyer, will sail to the Gulf in the coming days after recently completing NATO exercises in the Black Sea, and is expected in the region shortly.

Duncan will operate alongside the Royal Navy frigate HMS Montrose, and US allies in the Gulf, but she will not be part of an international maritime coalition proposed by Washington.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

The Portland mayor seems to have zero backbone

Police call the dude out for making it nearly impossible to do their job at these protests 

He responds by criticizing the cops smfh

He's also the police commissioner because their state is that backwards. He seems to either want Antifa around, or just simply not care. I would side with the former. 

On the bright side, there are people from both sides heading into Portland to essentially hold legal battles in the streets. It's entertaining for me thousands of miles away. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time I listen to a Democrat politician or talking head talk about illegal immigrants and the immigration system I feel like i'm watching an episode of the twilight zone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TwennyFo said:

Every time I listen to a Democrat politician or talking head talk about illegal immigrants and the immigration system I feel like i'm watching an episode of the twilight zone.

 

defeating them in the election will not kill the liberal cancer, .. they must be eradicated -

 

312E+22ZHoL.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, StompGrind said:

He probably said it to get a reaction. I wouldn't read into too much beyond that. i.e. say something publicly to try to influence the market. 

Maybe it has something to do with the gold market & gold backed crypto currencies. Russia & China have been buying a lot. 

https://newspunch.com/russia-china-gold-backed-currency/

no lol....

 

hes talking about these crpto companies(ie Bitfinex/tether, crypto exchanges) and facebook trying to turn into banks and minting money out of thin air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2019 at 4:35 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Caught another 30 day ban from the book for this one. 

FB_IMG_1562683109155.jpg

I'm not that kinda person but i almost hope something like that happens in Portland. 

Antifa is absolutely terrorist coward scum & the mayor is encouraging that situation so i'm kinda like fk 'em - Matt Serra

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I'm not that kinda person but i almost hope something like that happens in Portland. 

Antifa is absolutely terrorist coward scum & the mayor is encouraging that situation so i'm kinda like fk 'em - Matt Serra

 

we're allowing this cancer to grow, I see no percentage in that strategy - sooner or later it's gonna be fire vs fire ...... imo

lets be done with it now - or should we leave it for our grandchildren to mop up  ?

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

no lol....

 

hes talking about these crpto companies(ie Bitfinex/tether, crypto exchanges) and facebook trying to turn into banks and minting money out of thin air.

He could also be hinting at the federal reserve & a need for a reboot on debt slavery & to go back to the gold standard. I don't buy anything Trump says as straight forward as it sounds. 

He isn't wrong that Crypto can be a wildly speculative based volatile market and while he didn't say it directly it could be used to undermine sanctions with say Iran & used for many different nefarious means to cloak activity via untraceable banking transactions. 

Blockchain tech is the future but there are a lot of legit concerns about it. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×