Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

If theres any question wether the government is retarded. Here's your answer. 

 

 

All I saw was some retarded soft rocker. Did I miss something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

All I saw was some retarded soft rocker. Did I miss something?

Yeah you're missing the point that the government is taking this chit seriously when they just got memed on. 

 

Tax dollars hard at work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Yeah you're missing the point that the government is taking this chit seriously when they just got memed on. 

 

Tax dollars hard at work. 

Didn't they say nobody had bothered to contact him???? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StompGrind said:

WORD!

 

 

Bring that patriot home Don. We'll trade Rocky for Omar any day. 

That little dude has balls, he's lucky Big Black didn't stomp him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

That little dude has balls, he's lucky Big Black didn't stomp him.

I don't think he had balls i just think he was a dumb junkie & or it was a set-up and he was looking to get paid. This highlights the Muslim problem in Sweden as well. They think they can go around grabbing on women & harassing anyone they feel like. I've heard a lot of reports on these so called no go zones with refugees many of whom are addicted to drugs going around harassing people for money, sexually assaulting women & stealing. People like that should be sent back to their chit hole of origin immediately. 

Rocky as well as he did to avoid this and i do believe to an extent was self defense should have just let his body guard handle it. He also shouldn't have been roaming around in a no go zone. I think it's kinda hilarious how some the black community has reacted because they didn't like some things he said. Seems like a smart enough guy not wanting to get involved with BS identity politics & political movements like BLM or Ferguson etc.

What is wrong with that? Let the man be an artist that just wants to do his thing & mind his own. Black women in particular many don't seem to like him because he threw some shade about them that made them feel insecure. Again let a man have his preferences in who he chooses to d8 & identify with. All this team stuff or conforming to something you're not is such BS & he seems to be pretty woke to that. Some of these black women need to listen to the l8 great Patrice. Patrice BDE psychology is off the charts lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Didn't they say nobody had bothered to contact him???? 

Yeah but them even acknowledging it and having meetings over it and have plans set "incase it happens" is retarded. 

 

I kind of wish it would happen so the government would fire upon civilians. 

 

Get this chit show started already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.28f0bb230cf4af55a3c53c0b8a1001e3.png

 

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals/ San Fran. -aka- The 9th Circle of Hell or Dante's Inferno has overturned the '69 moon landing;

no Blacks, no women > not valid -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Yeah but them even acknowledging it and having meetings over it and have plans set "incase it happens" is retarded. 

 

I kind of wish it would happen so the government would fire upon civilians. 

 

Get this chit show started already. 

It's one of our most secure secret facilites. Of course they're having a meeting about it. lol

Just to put the idiocy in perspective here: Area 51 is way out in a desert, there are no roads to it. They fly in the employees every day, and then fly them out. On top of that, it's essentially just airport hangars above ground. There's not a lot to see. (There are plenty of satellite images of it.)

The government would never have to fire on anybody. The people won't be able to make it there. Even if some of them do, a majority of them will get stopped by the barbed wire fencing, and the rest will get stopped by rubber bullets and pepper spray fire hoses. Not a single person will make it to the locked door of a hangar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching ABC News. I love how they address their sheeple like the idiots they are. They keep saying the crowd in North Carolina had a "racist chant aimed at the four minority congresswomen", and they even have the nerve to play the crowd chanting "send HER back" during the story. LOL

Clearly they were aiming the chant at the Somalian, but the media's gaslighting is on 100 right now. It seems to have worked on at least one of us here, but thankfully the rest of us are smart enough to use our own brains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Random draw lol, .. nothing to do w/ ratings - cheez

image.png.fe24e7398deb651b8087d8486e16aeed.png

image.png.1901d2068ca9406f31e4d14fdecff665.png

 

Night 1 only has 1 person of color.

 

Looking foward to Tulsi attempting to mop the floor with Kamal before her mic has technical difficulties.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bernie Sanders campaign announces it will cut hours to pay staffers $15 minimum wage, prompting mockery

Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders announced this weekend he will cut staffers' hours so that they can effectively be paid a $15-an-hour minimum wage, prompting mockery from critics who say the move is more evidence that Sanders' plan to raise the national minimum wage is hypocritical and would only lead to less work and more unemployment.

The Washington Post first reported last Thursday that Sanders' field staffers were upset that Sanders championed a $15 minimum wage on the campaign trail, and made headlines for railing against major corporations who pay "starvation wages" -- even as his own employees made "poverty wages."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Bernie Sanders campaign announces it will cut hours to pay staffers $15 minimum wage, prompting mockery

Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders announced this weekend he will cut staffers' hours so that they can effectively be paid a $15-an-hour minimum wage, prompting mockery from critics who say the move is more evidence that Sanders' plan to raise the national minimum wage is hypocritical and would only lead to less work and more unemployment.

The Washington Post first reported last Thursday that Sanders' field staffers were upset that Sanders championed a $15 minimum wage on the campaign trail, and made headlines for railing against major corporations who pay "starvation wages" -- even as his own employees made "poverty wages."

 

If the idiot had an ounce of brains,  he'd close up shop, it's over, fini', .. capootz !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T.B.E said:

Bernie Sanders campaign announces it will cut hours to pay staffers $15 minimum wage, prompting mockery

Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders announced this weekend he will cut staffers' hours so that they can effectively be paid a $15-an-hour minimum wage, prompting mockery from critics who say the move is more evidence that Sanders' plan to raise the national minimum wage is hypocritical and would only lead to less work and more unemployment.

The Washington Post first reported last Thursday that Sanders' field staffers were upset that Sanders championed a $15 minimum wage on the campaign trail, and made headlines for railing against major corporations who pay "starvation wages" -- even as his own employees made "poverty wages."

I wonder if his employees get paid more for graduating clown college.

The irony of Bernie claiming Wal-Mart pays slave wages and then him paying even less than that is delicious though. And then he'll still churn out double the idiots that the rest of them do at their rallies. It is genuinely baffling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

If the idiot had an ounce of brains,  he'd close up shop, it's over, fini', .. capootz !

Bernie's trying to maintain his celebrity so he can start doing appearances, write a book, do some book signings, etc. He's got a plan to get even richer being hatched as we speak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I wonder if his employees get paid more for graduating clown college.

The irony of Bernie claiming Wal-Mart pays slave wages and then him paying even less than that is delicious though. And then he'll still churn out double the idiots that the rest of them do at their rallies. It is genuinely baffling.

Someone told me that it's apparently salaried staff that were working so many hours that they were making less than $15/hr.  So Bernie was cutting the overtime hours they've been working since it dilutes their salary.  I did zero investigation into his claim though, and he's profoundly leftist

edited ^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Someone told me that it's apparently salaried staff that were working so many hours that they were making less than $15/hr.  So Bernie was cutting the overtime hours they've been working since it dilutes their salary.  I did zero investigation into his claim though, and he's profoundly leftist

edited ^

I read the same article. I believe he had his staff working close to 60 hours a week, and he didn't bother to pay them any extra because they were "on salary".. 

I've said for years that Bernie is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He tries to come across as this altruistic world saver, but he's lining his pockets on the back of deception. Bernie doesn't want socialism. He just wants to get paid to talk about it. That's all.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I read the same article. I believe he had his staff working close to 60 hours a week, and he didn't bother to pay them any extra because they were "on salary".. 

I've said for years that Bernie is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He tries to come across as this altruistic world saver, but he's lining his pockets on the back of deception. Bernie doesn't want socialism. He just wants to get paid to talk about it. That's all.

People hate capitalism until it makes them rich. What no one ever talks about is the 1% is always fluctuating. No institution so far discovered creates more new rich people regularly than capitalism. None. And now that Bernies got some coin because he got popular and wrote a book, hes rolling not 1 house, but 3. Like a real shmuck capitalist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

..... buttons are being pushed -

 

image.png.bd8078766fbab27f259a55503c2298c5.png

Let's do it !!!! Joe will stroke out at 15

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you just can't make this stuff up - push-ups - libs are all losing it,

 ... coz they don't like Trump's demeanor  🙃 -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

India Launch Second Moon Mission

 

Why the fook are we still sending them aid if they can afford to send folks in to space. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 ... the majority of the pundits think Mueller will adhere to the report Thursday, ....

I'm betting that dipstick says something controversial and the liberal media goes bananas -

 

image.png.e7d372ff03e38665e93ab3dfb388e0d8.png

7/ 22  ^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2019 at 4:01 PM, T.B.E said:

Bernie Sanders campaign announces it will cut hours to pay staffers $15 minimum wage, prompting mockery

Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders announced this weekend he will cut staffers' hours so that they can effectively be paid a $15-an-hour minimum wage, prompting mockery from critics who say the move is more evidence that Sanders' plan to raise the national minimum wage is hypocritical and would only lead to less work and more unemployment.

The Washington Post first reported last Thursday that Sanders' field staffers were upset that Sanders championed a $15 minimum wage on the campaign trail, and made headlines for railing against major corporations who pay "starvation wages" -- even as his own employees made "poverty wages."

 

Not to be outdone,

 

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., called for a federal minimum wage of $20 per hour at an event in Detroit on Sunday night, prompting mockery from conservatives and threatening to force mainline Democrats in the 2020 presidential race to address the issue in upcoming debates.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

 ... the majority of the pundits think Mueller will adhere to the report Thursday, ....

I'm betting that dipstick says something controversial and the liberal media goes bananas -

 

image.png.e7d372ff03e38665e93ab3dfb388e0d8.png

7/ 22  ^

Holy chit he don't even look human lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently, Kamala Harris is campaigning on raising 30 trillion for UHC without raising taxes on the middle-class - smfh

.... they really will say anything -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 3:48 AM, classicboxer said:

Doesn't matter that he said come back, he told all 4 of them to go back where they came from, and 3 of them were born in America. I'm saying 3 of them are in the same situation as you. It makes as much sense as telling you to go back to Lithuania and fix their problems, and then come back.

You're fooking retarded.  It's incredibly obvious he was talking about that incestuous Somalian kunt and not the other 3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

You're fooking retarded.  It's incredibly obvious he was talking about that incestuous Somalian kunt and not the other 3

He said "they", not "she".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

He said "they", not "she".

Is this your only argument? Why did you even bother coming back here tardasaurus? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.... and still more patriotic advice from your favorite pro-terrorist muslim congresswoman >

 

image.png.e2425c24e384faeef8b535b55e069b1b.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

.... and still more patriotic advice from your favorite pro-terrorist muslim congresswoman >

 

image.png.e2425c24e384faeef8b535b55e069b1b.png

Barry must have been the Hitler of the bomb throwers then, because Trump has deported far less people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Is this your only argument? Why did you even bother coming back here tardasaurus? 

It's not an argument, it's a factual observation. When he said they can go back where they came from, he was addressing all 4 of them. That's a fact, not an argument. I attribute your stance to the fact that Aussies don't really know the English language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×