diazthechamp

Politics thread

Russia: “They live in a completely different world over there, but we have no fear, we are fed up with the Americans, they are like a burr in the saddle.”

Russia: “They live in a completely different world over there, but we have no fear, we are fed up with the Americans, they are like a burr in the saddle.”

Oh god please no!

Don't make us have to put Russia in their place for the 30th time.

it's all dog & pony, why would Assad launch a chemical aattack 2 days after Trump

announced he was pulling our troops out of Syria ?

• Like 1

i"m sure Trump gave Vlad a heads-up, the Syrian airforce is parked in-between the Russian aircraft;

this was about saving face after the warning, to avoid looking like Obama .

Russia really needs to get off  the power-trip thing coz it's not gonna happen.

China's got that locked up ..

Eventually the Russians are going to pizz off China; that face-off is coming within 100 yrs

I don't know wtf is going on, but it was nice to know you all

I doubt we hit anything that will cause retaliation.

Btw, this is England's doing. Look no further than the Skripal "poisoning" for evidence (or lack thereof).

• Like 2

We are sending million(s) dollar bombs to bomb people who make $1 a week and live in huts.

The logic is lacking, that's for sure.
  • Like 1

I doubt we hit anything that will cause retaliation.

Btw, this is England's doing. Look no further than the Skripal "poisoning" for evidence (or lack thereof).

Too right it is. We're gonna play you and the Russians against each other and return to our Victorian colonial might!

• Like 2

Too right it is. We're gonna play you and the Russians against each other and return to our Victorian colonial might!

I'm pretty sure Donald is working with Vlad, and allowing England and France to shove their way into a conflict that we will conveniently not be a part of.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure Donald is working with Vlad, and allowing England and France to shove their way into a conflict that we will conveniently not be a part of.

I suspect the only one who really knows what they're doing is Putin. May, Macron and Trump are woefully inexperienced on the global stage.

Have France surrendered yet?

• Like 3

They're on the verge. They had the white flag ready to run up the flagpole last night.

I'm genuinely disturbed by General Mattis so vehemently claiming we don't have evidence two days ago, and then standing at the podium saying we do have evidence as of last night. It doesn't add up. The U.N. inspectors were in Damascus, set to do their jobs today.

I'm starting to wonder if the "propaganda" out of Russia claiming we want to destroy the evidence isn't the truth.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 3

If you think last night we were on the verge of WWIII, please run full speed, head-first into a wall.  

Trump's tweet warned Russia two days prior.  The deconfliction hotline was used to deconflict the airspace before they started the operation.  Business as usual.  

• Like 1

If you think last night we were on the verge of WWIII, please run full speed, head-first into a wall.

Trump's tweet warned Russia two days prior. The deconfliction hotline was used to deconflict the airspace before they started the operation. Business as usual.

I'm watching Fox News right now, and the Russian ambassador unfortunately made a hell if a lot more sense than Haley, and this French ambassador speaking now.

Russia: Give us evidence. Allow U.N. inspectors to provide evidence.

Us: Assad was warned not to use chemical weapons.

Russia: ????

France: It had to be Assad, because the "opposition" doesn't have helicopters.

Russia: ...for real??

• Like 1

I'm watching Fox News right now, and the Russian ambassador unfortunately made a hell if a lot more sense than Haley, and this French ambassador speaking now.

Russia: Give us evidence. Allow U.N. inspectors to provide evidence.

Us: Assad was warned not to use chemical weapons.

Russia: ????

France: It had to be Assad, because the "opposition" doesn't have helicopters.

Russia: ...for real??

I don't understand why Russia used its position on the UN Security Council to veto a resolution that would have had an independent investigation go in.  

• Like 1

Simple. They don't trust us to be truthful about where said chemical weapons came from. That was not in this particular instance though.

They were encouraging U.N. inspectors to go in. The Guardian posted an article about that yesterday at 1pm. Within 12 hours, we struck.

The attack happened April 7th, and we decide we can't wait another 12 hours for them to go in? Something fishy happening here.

• Like 1

To be clear, Russia doesn't even believe an actual chemical weapons attack even happened. That's their stance.

If you look up some of the horrific videos of what Saddam did to his people, and then compare to this clip of this recent Sarin/Chlorine/whatever we want to call it today attack, there's something off about this recent video.

Lastly, when Russia went in to Douma to gather evidence, they found videos of children practicing, yes practicing, what they look like in a chemical weapons attack. The only reason I'm sure that's what it is, and its NOT a drill is because after a second, the doctors begin rolling around on the ground beside them. If it's a drill, it's to ready the doctors, and they wouldn't be rolling around on the ground too.

Moments ago Nikki Haley presented the evidence to the UN council which was basically

"someone spotted a helicopter over Douma and we don't have helicopters over Douma" and "some people said they saw what looked like a barrel bomb".

Thats it?

W.T.F.

• Like 3

Simple. They don't trust us to be truthful about where said chemical weapons came from. That was not in this particular instance though.

They were encouraging U.N. inspectors to go in. The Guardian posted an article about that yesterday at 1pm. Within 12 hours, we struck.

The attack happened April 7th, and we decide we can't wait another 12 hours for them to go in? Something fishy happening here.

Strategically it makes zero sense for Syria to use chemical weapons days after Trump said he was considering pulling out all of the troops.  Something is beyond sketchy about it.  

I have serious doubts it was the Syrian government.  I feel like it's much more likely to have been one of the rebel groups or terrorists or whoever. 

I feel like its all bullchit. 

US:  "Yo, what the **** happened?"

Russia:  "Beats me, we thought you knew."

US:  "We're going to have to slap Assad on the wrist"

Russia: "Okay whatever, but we're going to act all indignant about it and say we're going to strike back."

US: "Sounds like a plan, we'll let you know when they're coming.  Move any important **** elsewhere."

Russia:  "k"

• Like 2

Strategically it makes zero sense for Syria to use chemical weapons days after Trump said he was considering pulling out all of the troops. Something is beyond sketchy about it.

I have serious doubts it was the Syrian government. I feel like it's much more likely to have been one of the rebel groups or terrorists or whoever.

US: "Yo, what the **** happened?"

Russia: "Beats me, we thought you knew."

US: "We're going to have to slap Assad on the wrist"

Russia: "Okay whatever, but we're going to act all indignant about it and say we're going to strike back."

US: "Sounds like a plan, we'll let you know when they're coming. Move any important **** elsewhere."

Russia: "k"

This is 110% what happened too.
  • Like 1

Strategically it makes zero sense for Syria to use chemical weapons days after Trump said he was considering pulling out all of the troops. Something is beyond sketchy about it.

I have serious doubts it was the Syrian government. I feel like it's much more likely to have been one of the rebel groups or terrorists or whoever.

US: "Yo, what the **** happened?"

Russia: "Beats me, we thought you knew."

US: "We're going to have to slap Assad on the wrist"

US: "Sounds like a plan, we'll let you know when they're coming. Move any important **** elsewhere."

Russia: "k"

Pretty much what I figure too.

Trump can say he's against Russians actions and no conspiracy. But he warns the Russians what's coming, like the airport last year.

Putin gets to flex his muscles in defiance and show his people why they electes him for his 40th term.

All smoke and mirrors on this one and the citizens of both countries are used as pawns while Syrians are used as target practice by everyone.

• Like 1

The air strike was against Assad, not Putin.

If Trump, May, and the french fella had not given Russia notice to pull out their ships, Putin would have had no choice except to retaliate in kind and we'd now be witnessing the first days of WW3.

All that being said it was really a pointless exercise, much like the first airstrike back in 2017. I've got no idea what was the objective here but whatever it was it failed.

If they knew all along where Assad was allegedly manufacturing chemical weapons i've got to ask myself why they waited so long to take them out.

The whole $hit show stinks. 

• Like 1

In a week or two, look at the approval ratings for Trump, Putin, May and Macron. Win win all round. Unless you're a Syrian who's just been bombed.

• Like 1

just heard the libs wanna lower the voting age to 16, u will hear this soon if u haven't already,

.... they're base is shrinking, they're losing the immigration debate so ....

In a week or two, look at the approval ratings for Trump, Putin, May and Macron. Win win all round. Unless you're a Syrian who's just been bombed.

May is starting to seem like Thatcher+ she's lucky that Corbyn seems just as incapable.

May is starting to seem like Thatcher+ she's lucky that Corbyn seems just as incapable.

she's doing well for someone thrown under the brexit bus. I thought she'd have gone by now. Maybe they're leaving their knives for when it is finalised

Nah, this was killing him over resisting arrest.

So if I don't pay my income taxes and I resist arrest and they kill me for it....technically, yes, I was killed for resisting arrest, however, the reason for their initial assault was b/c I didn't pay the govt "their" money....so would you support the meme if it was adjusted to reflect "assault" instead of "kill"?

Edited by SVTContour98

So if I don't pay my income taxes and I resist arrest and they kill me for it....technically, yes, I was killed for resisting arrest, however, the reason for their initial assault was b/c I didn't pay the govt "their" money....so would you support the meme if it was adjusted to reflect "assault" instead of "kill"?

So change it to.

"I didnt follow the law, then started acting stupid with the police, then resisted arrest and I accidentally got killed in the altercation."

Then add a small bit at the bottom that says.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Then your meme would be correct.

So change it to.

"I didnt follow the law, then started acting stupid with the police, then resisted arrest and I accidentally got killed in the altercation."

Then add a small bit at the bottom that says.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Then your meme would be correct.

lol

the city of Pittsburgh is preparing their riot-gear just for the day that Trump fires Mueller,

you can't make this chit up, fk'n sicko liberals ..... google it if you don't believe -

North Korea announced that it has suspended its nuclear and long range missile tests. It also plans to close its nuclear test site.

I think someone killed Kim jong and took his place.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/04/20/north-korea-says-it-will-suspend-nuclear-and-long-range-missile-tests.html

Nah, the trade sanctions cut off his supply of cheese and cognac. Mofo looks like hes been practically starving in comparison with photos from a couple of years ago.

• Like 3

Nah, the trade sanctions cut off his supply of cheese and cognac. Mofo looks like hes been practically starving in comparison with photos from a couple of years ago.

goat-yoga

500 Honduran refugees arrive at the border in Tijuana requesting asylum bcoz of the violent gangs in Honduras,

..... ever been to Tijuana ?

Edited by Bezerker101