diazthechamp

Politics thread

no but i believe people should be armed to the teeth when they go shopping at walmart just in case some nutbag walks in there hoping to shoot the place up. he'd think twice about it if he saw a bunch of old grannys are packing their AK's and RPG's and ready to take out 80 years of frustation on his sorry a$$

i dont think gun control is the answer. i firmly believe that more guns is the answer, and people should bring bigger badder guns with them when they go shopping, to nightclubs and bars, schools, parks, movie theaters, concerts, garlic festivals, church sessions, sporting events, hospitals, trump rallies, public libraries, the impound lot, the unisex bathrooms, etc. to protect themselves in the random event that some dudes cheese falls off of his cracker and he wants to let loose. dont give him that opportunity to get his 30 seconds of fame. have you and 30 other onlookers unloading on him and sending him off in a bodybag before he can even get the first shot off.

there is no reason in 2019 why someone in america shouldnt be packing heat at all times. even when they go to see their dentist or go for their colonoscopy or go to pay their parking tickets.  you never know just where or when a bunch of chit's about to break loose. stay safe and strapped my friends.

i guarantee you that the dude wouldnt have tried to start any chit if he stepped through the door and found that the Walmart greeter had a bunch of grenades in his waistband and an m4 carbine in his hands ready to pop off, as well as every other shopper in walmart. no way. that kind of chit just simply wouldnt happen.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

At least the three in my "area" are to clarify. They have signs posted at every entrance. 

This makes more sense to me now me and by buddy were thinking that last night I know its probably an overblown stereotypes but everyone seems to be armed in Texas.

Watching CNN because I like to giggle in the morning.

Within two minutes, they've listed off the phrases that they wanted Trump to use. He hasn't said the word "terrorism" according to them. They justified feeling like they should be able to dictate the words out of his mouth because David Duke tweeted stuff one time. lol.. The host described the scene as an "Anglo man needlessly killing innocent Hispanics". They're really hoping they can convince you these terrible "Anglos" are all out to get you. Now they're going after 8Chan. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

no but i believe people should be armed to the teeth when they go shopping at walmart just in case some nutbag walks in there hoping to shoot the place up. he'd think twice about it if he saw a bunch of old grannys are packing their AK's and RPG's and ready to take out 80 years of frustation on his sorry a$$

i dont think gun control is the answer. i firmly believe that more guns is the answer, and people should bring bigger badder guns with them when they go shopping, to nightclubs and bars, schools, parks, movie theaters, concerts, garlic festivals, church sessions, sporting events, hospitals, trump rallies, public libraries, the impound lot, the unisex bathrooms, etc. to protect themselves in the random event that some dudes cheese falls off of his cracker and he wants to let loose. dont give him that opportunity to get his 30 seconds of fame. have you and 30 other onlookers unloading on him and sending him off in a bodybag before he can even get the first shot off.

there is no reason in 2019 why someone in america shouldnt be packing heat at all times. even when they go to see their dentist or go for their colonoscopy or go to pay their parking tickets.  you never know just where or when a bunch of chit's about to break loose. stay safe and strapped my friends.

i guarantee you that the dude wouldnt have tried to start any chit if he stepped through the door and found that the Walmart greeter had a bunch of grenades in his waistband and an m4 carbine in his hands ready to pop off, as well as every other shopper in walmart. no way. that kind of chit just simply wouldnt happen.

No matter how much you cry, guns aren't going anywhere in the United States. 

Keep crying. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

This makes more sense to me now me and by buddy were thinking that last night I know its probably an overblown stereotypes but everyone seems to be armed in Texas.

I dont know for sure if all walmarts are like that or not but mine are. 

8 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Keep crying. 

His inept country has had two teenage serial killers on the loose for weeks now. (Those killers used guns too.)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

His inept country has had two teenage serial killers on the loose for weeks now. (Those killers used guns too.)

I was just going to say that. Now they're saying they found a damage aluminum boat and they think they drowned. Lol. 

Any idiot could tell they set that up to make it seem like they're dead. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I was just going to say that. Now they're saying they found a damage aluminum boat and they think they drowned. Lol. 

Any idiot could tell they set that up to make it seem like they're dead. 

Canada takes Keystone Cops to the next level. 

Probably not for schizo meth addicts, but it's not that hard for most Canadians to get guns either. My ex's brother had a collection of them. Handguns, rifles, all of it. They are actually the proof that we have a societal problem, and not a gun problem.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Keep crying. 

i think you got me mixed up with vert. i dont give two chits about guns or gun control. you take them away and the terrorists and nutbags will find other ways to kill a bunch of innocent people.

Edited by -idyb-

the people in the UK are far more amusing. they like to get in big trucks and go bowling for pedestrians.   what are they gonna take all the cars away every time some idiot gets behind the wheel and goes on a rampage? it would be funny to see them try, but the fact of the matter is that despite what cnn likes to derp on about, it aint the guns thats the problem or whatever weapon was used, or the video games the person played or the music the guy listens to.  its the people that are the problem.

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

the people in the UK are far more amusing. they like to get in big trucks and go bowling for pedestrians.   what are they gonna take all the cars away every time some idiot gets behind the wheel and goes on a rampage? it would be funny to see them try, but the fact of the matter is that despite what cnn likes to derp on about, it aint the guns thats the problem or whatever weapon was used, or the video games the person played or the music the guy listens to.  its the people that are the problem.

To be fair, that’s 1 isolated case

In the US, it’s happening monthly, even weekly

• Haha 1

man i swear that chit was happening all the time the other summer.  but then the next day they'd stop talking about it and go back to hating on the trumpster 24/7. 

9 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

To be fair, that’s 1 isolated case

In the US, it’s happening monthly, even weekly

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/yearendingjune2018

To put these figures into context, only 2 out of 10 adults experienced crime in the latest year.

Yikes. I'd rather live in Baltimore. They're hilarious for using the word "only" to try to make you feel like that stat isn't awful too. lol

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/yearendingjune2018

To put these figures into context, only 2 out of 10 adults experienced crime in the latest year.

Yikes. I'd rather live in Baltimore. They're hilarious for using the word "only" to try to make you feel like that stat isn't awful too. lol

There are all types of crime

Knife

Racial

Theft

Nothing beats a good old school massacre or Walmart gun party 🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

There are all types of crime

Knife

Racial

Theft

Nothing beats a good old school massacre or Walmart gun party 🤦‍♂️

Statistically, you're far less likely to be a victim of a mass shooting than a stabbing in England. Fix your chithole country then worry about ours.

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

This chit wouldn't happen in Scotland 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Statistically, you're far less likely to be a victim of a mass shooting than a stabbing in England. Fix your chithole country then worry about ours.

Nice try...

How many people are killed on a weekly basis in some of the chittyist states (not even the whole country)

How many people in them UK are killed by knife crime, per month

someone needs to do the world a favour and find a way to kill a chit tonne of americans using a justin bieber cd

hopefully american politics will sensationalize it enough for them to just ban all of his music and have the rest of the world follow suit.

Edited by -idyb-

3 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Nice try...

How many people are killed on a weekly basis in some of the chittyist states (not even the whole country)

How many people in them UK are killed by knife crime, per month

This is why we reference **per capita** statistics, junior. The population of the entire UK is 66 million. The population of the US is about 340 million. lol

We hAvE lEsS pEoPlE HuRt hUrR dUrR!!!

• Like 1

Just now, -idyb- said:

someone needs to do the world a favour and find a way to kill a chit tonne of americans using a justin bieber cd

Nobody wants into your meth shack. You don't need to be worried about us taking over your toilet. Give it a break and stop sounding scared.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

This is why we reference **per capita** statistics, junior. The population of the entire UK is 66 million. The population of the US is about 340 million. lol

340 million against 66 millIon

Last year there was 750 deaths, by knife crime

How many by guns?... Go

5 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

340 million against 66 millIon

Last year there was 750 deaths, by knife crime

How many by guns?... Go

9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Not too bright, huh? This went way over your head?

Here Stupid... try to read this, or have someone read it to you. Then come back less retarded please.

https://igeek.com/w/U.S._vs_U.K._-_Crime/Murder

Here’s a simple adjusted plot of the murder rates over time, for the U.S. (using the FBI’s UCR / Universal Crime Report) and U.K. (using their ONS / Office of National Statistics). And I overlay when they each enacted or removed gun controls. What you notice is:

• If you look at the (the blue line😞 Each time the UK enacted or stiffened their gun control laws, they saw an increase in murder rates. Each new law, had no positive (and some negative) impact or an increase in murder rates. (Crime trends are even worse). (In the 1950’s they outlawed conceal and carry, in the 80’s it was shotguns, and in the late 90’s it was all pistols). So regardless of whether the UK has fewer murders than the US for cultural reasons, we know that gun control didn’t help the UK’s murder rate.
  • Next if you look at the (the red line😞 I overlaid (and adjusted) the U.S. murder rates with major gun control events. After JFK was shot, states and eventually the Fed (1968) passed all sorts of gun control laws — and what happened to our murder rates? They doubled from around 5 to 10 per 100K over the next decade, and they hovered there, despite all sorts of state and federal revisions, or more laws (30,000 different state/local/federal gun control laws were passed in total). There was no significant positive effects, and some observable negative ones in the U.S. due to our gun control laws.
  • Then in the late 80’s Florida passed “Must Issue” conceal and carry and castle doctrine laws were passed, and their crime/murder rates started falling noticeably. Many other states (in the South and Midwest) followed suit, with the same effects in their state murder rates, and eventually enough of those added up to start impacting the federal murder rates noticeably. Then the federal assault weapon ban expired — and if gun control worked, you’d expect an upward spike in murders, but murders trended down. Adding gun control had no positive effects, and removing them had no significant negative effects, in the U.S.!. So if you have the choice of tyranny or liberty, and there's no benefit to tyranny: opt for liberty.

USvUKAdjust.png
    UKBans.jpg

• But remember, that in a country 1/5th our size. 'That means they’re ONLY at about 1,776/100K violent crimes per year, versus the U.S. 466.

• May you rest in peace.

@Bubba, come scrape this idiot off the floor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

A91D73AB-9E64-4FA1-B459-5BD991C4D466.gif

And that event was 100% a false flag.  The patsy was dumber than the dumbest people here.  He had the iq of a toddler and literally no shooting skills after multiple witnesses stated after seeing him visit a range with friends.  Luckily for whoever orchestrated it this was pre-internet (as we know it)  days and you could get away with this type of chit. 

17 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Not too bright, huh? This went way over your head?

Here Stupid... try to read this, or have someone read it to you. Then come back less retarded please.

https://igeek.com/w/U.S._vs_U.K._-_Crime/Murder

Here’s a simple adjusted plot of the murder rates over time, for the U.S. (using the FBI’s UCR / Universal Crime Report) and U.K. (using their ONS / Office of National Statistics). And I overlay when they each enacted or removed gun controls. What you notice is:

• If you look at the (the blue line😞 Each time the UK enacted or stiffened their gun control laws, they saw an increase in murder rates. Each new law, had no positive (and some negative) impact or an increase in murder rates. (Crime trends are even worse). (In the 1950’s they outlawed conceal and carry, in the 80’s it was shotguns, and in the late 90’s it was all pistols). So regardless of whether the UK has fewer murders than the US for cultural reasons, we know that gun control didn’t help the UK’s murder rate.
  • Next if you look at the (the red line😞 I overlaid (and adjusted) the U.S. murder rates with major gun control events. After JFK was shot, states and eventually the Fed (1968) passed all sorts of gun control laws — and what happened to our murder rates? They doubled from around 5 to 10 per 100K over the next decade, and they hovered there, despite all sorts of state and federal revisions, or more laws (30,000 different state/local/federal gun control laws were passed in total). There was no significant positive effects, and some observable negative ones in the U.S. due to our gun control laws.
  • Then in the late 80’s Florida passed “Must Issue” conceal and carry and castle doctrine laws were passed, and their crime/murder rates started falling noticeably. Many other states (in the South and Midwest) followed suit, with the same effects in their state murder rates, and eventually enough of those added up to start impacting the federal murder rates noticeably. Then the federal assault weapon ban expired — and if gun control worked, you’d expect an upward spike in murders, but murders trended down. Adding gun control had no positive effects, and removing them had no significant negative effects, in the U.S.!. So if you have the choice of tyranny or liberty, and there's no benefit to tyranny: opt for liberty.

USvUKAdjust.png
    UKBans.jpg

• But remember, that in a country 1/5th our size. 'That means they’re ONLY at about 1,776/100K violent crimes per year, versus the U.S. 466.

• May you rest in peace.

@Bubba, come scrape this idiot off the floor.

There were 40,000+ deaths by gun crime last year in the states.

I know you’re trying to run away from the fact.

There’s no blue lines, when there is 40,000 deaths a year, by gun crime

Neil deGrasse Tyson

@neiltyson
In the past 48hrs, the USA horrifically lost 34 people to mass shootings.

On average, across any 48hrs, we also lose…

500 to Medical errors
300 to the Flu
250 to Suicide
200 to Car Accidents
40 to Homicide via Handgun

Often our emotions respond more to spectacle than to data.

9:58 AM - Aug 4, 2019

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

There were 40,000+ deaths by gun crime last year in the states.

I know you’re trying to run away from the fact.

There’s no blue lines, when there is 40,000 deaths a year, by gun crime

And if your country was the size of ours, that number would be over 100,000 WITHOUT guns, dummy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

And if your country was the size of ours, that number would be over 100,000 WITHOUT guns, dummy.

Ok buddy.. You seem to like numbers and charts

US 350 million - 40,000 gun deaths a year

UK 60 millions - 750 knife deaths a year (100-300 gun deaths a year)

I’m just answering your point.

You seem to get lost in the numbers 

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

And that event was 100% a false flag.  The patsy was dumber than the dumbest people here.  He had the iq of a toddler and literally no shooting skills after multiple witnesses stated after seeing him visit a range with friends.  Luckily for whoever orchestrated it this was pre-internet (as we know it)  days and you could get away with this type of chit. 

Don’t really know about it. I do know that Jim Jefferies segment, had some funny and valuable points

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

i think you got me mixed up with vert. i dont give two chits about guns or gun control. you take them away and the terrorists and nutbags will find other ways to kill a bunch of innocent people.

For someone that doesnt care about it, you talk about it a lot. 

Sounds like you're envious 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Ok buddy.. You seem to like numbers and charts

US 350 million - 40,000 gun deaths a year

UK 60 millions - 750 knife deaths a year (100-300 gun deaths a year)

I’m just answering your point.

You seem to get lost in the numbers 

You're skewing the gun death numbers. Take away the suicides, cop killing, self defense and what are you left with? 

Nice try though. 

• Like 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You're skewing the gun death numbers. Take away the suicides, cop killing, self defense and what are you left with? 

Nice try though. 

Self defence 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mate, you can say that about anything. Someone questioned me and I answered. The numbers are black and white

18 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Self defence 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mate, you can say that about anything. Someone questioned me and I answered. The numbers are black and white

#BLM....figures

• Like 1

lbeckman (@lbeckman) twitteó a las 8:31 p. m. on sáb., ago. 03, 2019:
These photos aren’t from the WalMart in El Paso, but 2 others in TX. How are other shoppers supposed to know if they are just carrying an accessory or if they’re about to open fire and murder 20?! There’s no way to know until they actually start shooting.

#thoughtsandprayers https://t.co/2VU3KVcWKn
(https://twitter.com/lbeckman/status/1157826414546173952?s=09)

lol 🤔🤔

blah blah blah

I just want all the people who cry to take the guns away, to grow a pair and come take it themselves.

It would also be nice if they'd admit that they are not actual against guns, but instead for the centralization of gun ownership into the hands of a small percentage of psychopaths that run the country and shoot our dogs at disproportionately high rates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SVTContour98 said:

blah blah blah

I just want all the people who cry to take the guns away, to grow a pair and come take it themselves.

It would also be nice if they'd admit that they are not actual against guns, but instead for the centralization of gun ownership into the hands of a small percentage of psychopaths that run the country and shoot our dogs at disproportionately high rates.

I dont have a problem with gun ownership....I just dont think the general public should have access to assault weapons because a small percentage of people tends to be crazy....as we are seeing this is not working out well.

What I find hilarious is that whenever this **** happens, the R talking point is that we don't have a gun problem, we have a mental health problem; and then they don't actually do anything to try to fix the mental health problem they say is the root of the issue.

12 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Better than having taxpayers foot the Bill...let gun owners pay for these situations while we work on banning assault rifles 

Yeah, buying some rich pricks a new boat with their new profits will really help.

Millons of people in the US let their auto insurance lapse every year. The same would happen with shooters so taxpayers or health insurance would still pay the bill. 

4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Yeah, buying some rich pricks a new boat with their new profits will really help.

Millons of people in the US let their auto insurance lapse every year. The same would happen with shooters so taxpayers or health insurance would still pay the bill. 

right now you have victims and their families suing hotels, glass makers, the gov, pretty much anything to see what sticks....eventually taxpayers foot the bill...How is this fair?

2 minutes ago, TheGreatCatpiss said:

It's funny how people say they don't actually do anything to try to fix the problem.  
So simple minded.

who is they?

12 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

who is they?

Brainwashed sheep that have their heads up their asses (including yourself).

I don't know the solution.  If there is one, it probably requires amending the Constitution which is impossible in our current political climate.  If you think nobody's tried to do something, you are wrong.  Most proposals are just junk.

If you think banning assault rifles will stop this, though, you are kidding yourself.  People will find whatever means necessary to carry out their goals. Multiple pistols.  Bombs in crowded areas.  Newly self made weapons...  

Part of it is how things go viral.  Other countries will jail people who cheer the mass shooters, they will jail people who repost videos of mass shootings.  Is that something we should do?  Is that something that would fly here?  I doubt it.  I don't want that to happen.

Edited by TheGreatCatpiss
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

I dont have a problem with gun ownership....I just dont think the general public should have access to assault weapons because a small percentage of people tends to be crazy....as we are seeing this is not working out well.

You can't have my assault weapons, they are MINE...I own them, I bought them legally, I went thru background checks, they have my picture/and personal info. It's the law of the land, good luck stopping the 2nd....there will be a civil war if they try to confiscate AR's/semi-auto's in this country.

Duck & deer hunters use semi rifles and shotguns, most pistols are semi's,,,,and changing the law to 25 years old is a fuggin joke.

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

right now you have victims and their families suing hotels, glass makers, the gov, pretty much anything to see what sticks....eventually taxpayers foot the bill...How is this fair?

Gun insurance wouldn't change any of that. A guy steals a gun and shoots people, Insurance isn't covering that.

A guy just doesn't have insurance and shoots people.

The same people are getting sued and the taxpayers are still paying the bill. 

You don't buy insurance to help pay for other people, you do it to reimburse yourself or others for incidents that directly involve you.

The average driver is involved in 3 to 4 accidents in their lifetime therefore insurance is required because they will likely need it at some point. 

The average gun owner is never involved in an accident or shooting. Legal, responsible gun owners aren't anymore liable for these shootings than non-gun owners. 

What he is proposing is basically a tax and gun owners already pay tax on every gun, accessory, and ammunition that they buy.

While we are at it, since trump thinks guns and video games are a problem, are going to address negros and their violent culture. 

It's a shame that people literally REFUSE to goto Chicago and the likes because of fear of becoming a statistic. 

How should we address this issue folks? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

While we are at it, since trump thinks guns and video games are a problem, are going to address negros and their violent culture. 

It's a shame that people literally REFUSE to goto Chicago and the likes because of fear of becoming a statistic. 

Population around 3 million, but nobody wants to go there. Would you fear "negros" if they didn't have guns?

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Nobody fears going to Chicago. lol

The crimes in Chicago happen waayyyy far away, and I'm talking ten miles or more, from the nicer areas. If you looked at a map with the violent crime as points on the map, there would be a freckled ghetto or two here or there, and vast parts of the city would have none at all. The only way you turn into a statistic is if you go looking to buy some crack in the wrong part of town. Otherwise, the dilapidated structures and homeless people will clue you in that you need to turn around.