diazthechamp

Politics thread

16 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The great thing about all this is that if Trump does threaten AR's, me and @cashfl0wwill just peel about 20 off my stash and sell them at 5x their value and we can each get a new C8. I need one to go with the Viper. 

I made a fortune selling Colt LE6920s when Obama said he was gonna ban AR15'S and AKs. Sold them for $4k a piece after only paying $800. Also sold $10 pmags for $80 on gun broker. 

Lol, **** bitcoin.

I was going to buy an AK47 back on the 4th of July when we bought my wife's gun because it was a good price, I don't even want to go look to see if they've jumped

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.7838d1a4811396ec7feaca75f9517b93.png

They don't matter though. Black people + illegal guns + strictest gun laws in America = IGNORE THAT ****! lol

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

wHiTe MaN bAd

FB_IMG_1565050982202.jpg

This one is definitely guilty, who wouldn't kill a bunch of fukn people if you looked like a 5th grade pencil drawing ?

mug-shot2.png

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

Yep, all AK's completely sold out on the site we got her gun from

how much are they worth now?

• Like 1

Just now, VertFTW said:

how much are they worth now?

How ever much someone is willing to pay.  North of $1000 for sure, the rifle I was going to get was $600, I haven't shopped around yet though, I might be able to find something reasonable.  

I can still get an AR-15 but that's not really what I'm looking for.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

How ever much someone is willing to pay.  North of $1000 for sure, the rifle I was going to get was $600, I haven't shopped around yet though, I might be able to find something reasonable.  

May i ask why ?

• Like 2

The system is a machine of moving parts thats so broken across the western world theres no silver bullet. Poverty, education, community and our attitudes to violence in general. The tree is sick and dying and bandaid solutions wont help, time to cut the tree down and plant a new one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

1k would be a steal...Id flip it for 2k or more

2 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

The system is a machine of moving parts thats so broken across the western world theres no silver bullet. Poverty, education, community and our attitudes to violence in general. The tree is sick and dying and bandaid solutions wont help, time to cut the tree down and plant a new one.

Lol oh cool a pro genocide poster

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

But what are you suggestions for REAL solutions ?

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

But what are you suggestions for REAL solutions ?

Look at the problem wholistically to begin with, as has been stated, banning the tool does not stop people finding another tool. We know that poverty, lack of education and access to rescources drives a continual cycle of crime. Annonimity and disconnection with family and community are also driving things towards apathy. 

Simply put we start small by treating each other with respect and empathy, getting to know our neighbours at the community level. At a federal level an overhaul of criminal justice system, welfare, education and healthcare are absolutely necessary. All western countries need to begin looking at these as a starting point.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

Look at the problem wholistically to begin with, as has been stated, banning the tool does not stop people finding another tool. We know that poverty, lack of education and access to rescources drives a continual cycle of crime. Annonimity and disconnection with family and community are also driving things towards apathy. 

Simply put we start small by treating each other with respect and empathy, getting to know our neighbours at the community level. At a federal level an overhaul of criminal justice system, welfare, education and healthcare are absolutely necessary. All western countries need to begin looking at these as a starting point.

US is headed in the opposite direction especially in regard to the bold. Gov/business are putting policies/infrastructure in place encouraging people to flock to large cities. Most of the small towns are dying & the big cities people hardly even know their neighbor anymore. Community is largely sort of dead. Computers, smart phones, Anti-social media & news is not helping the collective psyche. It's kinda fractured society into small tribes online or people just stick to themselves a lot more. 

TBH i'd love to go back to the mid 1990's. People were way cooler back then & a lot more social community based. Everything just seems kinda meh now in comparison. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

May i ask why ?

More trigger time I guess, also I think a wooden stock AK-47 is a cool looking weapon, definitely beats my shoulder up worse.  

I've actually spent more time shooting golf balls out the end of an attachment on my friend's AR-15 (just use blanks, the golf balls launch through the stratosphere higher and faster than Tiger Wood's golf swing), than I have shooting real ammo out of them

1 hour ago, SavageTC said:

I think the problem is that a large percentage of the population is incapable of empathy.  Either their too stupid or too morally vacant, or I don't know what.... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

They don't matter though. Black people + illegal guns + strictest gun laws in America = IGNORE THAT ****! lol

buddy is cop in the south suburbs. said you wouldn't believe how many young kids from the southside go into the neighborhoods, find cars that are unlocked with guns in there car. they take the guns and go back to whatever ghetto they came from. And all they do it give the owner of a gun a sticker on the car saying to lock up your car and slap them with a $150 fine. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sobercuban said:

More trigger time I guess, also I think a wooden stock AK-47 is a cool looking weapon, definitely beats my shoulder up worse.  

I've actually spent more time shooting golf balls out the end of an attachment on my friend's AR-15 (just use blanks, the golf balls launch through the stratosphere higher and faster than Tiger Wood's golf swing), than I have shooting real ammo out of them

You need to eat a hamburger bro, that makes ZERO sense from a technical/ballistic/after market options & parts/ammo availability & price/accuracy stand point. If you're a Lefty, it definitely limits your options and safety/speed capability....maybe @I_Take_Roids_m8 will chime in.

But, we're all free men to do as we choose.

My thoughts and prayers go out to President Bone Spurs who somehow has managed to play victim when talking about all the real victims. 

On 8/5/2019 at 6:14 AM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

For someone that doesnt care about it, you talk about it a lot. 

Sounds like you're envious 

me and my old pump action sawed off remington 12 gauge. nothing legal at all about that, much like the life i was living at the time,  but hey  i didnt get bored and go on some random walmart shooting spree or whatever.

jN21Bzh.jpg

also hade a winchester model 67a bolt action .22 and a bunch of other cool toys.   but all that stuff has lost its appeal to me  i got a few buddies who go shooting all the time and i can get them to buy whatever for me. i really dont care much for any of that stuff though but they spend alot of money on that stuff its a hobby to them and me i could never really get into guns. at least the cleaning and collecting part of it anyways. ive never really known much about anythiing or what all of the components are worth, and ive never really had much of a chance to try to get into it i guess.  maybe if there was a zombie apocalypse about to strike then yeah id definately stock up but for now im good and protecting myself in case of a random shooting or event has never really been at the top of my bucket list.

but all that is beside the point. none of this gun control crap would ever make a difference. if someone's fuct up in the head and decides to snap one day and wants a bunch of random people dead theyll find a way to do it doesnt matter if its a gun or a knife or a vehicle or whatever. theyd find a way and then youll have your usual news outlets blaming the guns or whatever instead of the guy who's clearly fuct in the head and could probably use some psychiatric help

some white nerd with glasses just had his moment of zen and it becomes a national tragedy or whatever but a bunch of black dudes get shot up in some random hick town every day and you never hear about it unless they ccan find a way to politicize it.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, sobercuban said:

You better be careful, a little too dark of a tan and a pic with your machete and AK will land you in Gitmo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

me and my old pump action sawed off remington 12 gauge. nothing legal at all about that, much like the life i was living at the time,  but hey  i didnt get bored and go on some random walmart shooting spree or whatever.

jN21Bzh.jpg

also hade a winchester model 67a bolt action .22 and a bunch of other cool toys.   but all that stuff has lost its appeal to me  i got a few buddies who go shooting all the time and i can get them to buy whatever for me. i really dont care much for any of that stuff though but they spend alot of money on that stuff its a hobby to them and me i could never really get into guns. at least the cleaning and collecting part of it anyways. ive never really known much about anythiing or what all of the components are worth, and ive never really had much of a chance to try to get into it i guess.  maybe if there was a zombie apocalypse about to strike then yeah id definately stock up but for now im good and protecting myself in case of a random shooting or event has never really been at the top of my bucket list.

but all that is beside the point. none of this gun control crap would ever make a difference. if someone's fuct up in the head and decides to snap one day and wants a bunch of random people dead theyll find a way to do it doesnt matter if its a gun or a knife or a vehicle or whatever. theyd find a way and then youll have your usual news outlets blaming the guns or whatever instead of the guy who's clearly fuct in the head and could probably use some psychiatric help

some white nerd with glasses just had his moment of zen and it becomes a national tragedy or whatever but a bunch of black dudes get shot up in some random hick town every day and you never hear about it unless they ccan find a way to politicize it.

My contibution - Viggo Mortensen used an 8 gauge in Appaloosa,  I want one

image.png.bc35c4c3736570911cd96d0b598d2fb6.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

M<y contibution - Viggo Mortensen used an 8 gauge in Appaloosa,  I want one

I have a sawed off 10 ga., and it's a handful

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

M<y contibution - Viggo Mortensen used an 8 gauge in Appaloosa,  I want one

fwiw Im a big fan of vintage rifles.....not a fan of military grade assault rifles like these gun nut hicks have been accumulating lately.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

fwiw Im a big fan of vintage rifles.....not a fan of military grade assault rifles like these gun nut hicks have been accumulating lately.....

I resemble that statement Pedro

PS: That's not a rifle, it's a shotgun.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

How many of the El Paso victims were Black or Hispanic ?

Most

The names of the 22 victims killed Saturday in a shooting have been released by El Paso officials.

• Jordan Anchondo
  • Andre Anchondo
  • Arturo Benavidez
  • Javier Rodriguez
  • Sara Esther Regalado Moriel
  • Adolfo Cerros Hernández
  • Gloria Irma Marquez
  • María Eugenia Legarreta Rothe
  • Ivan Manzano
  • Juan de Dios Velázquez Chairez
  • David Johnson
  • Leonardo Campos Jr.
  • Maribel Campos (Loya)
  • Angelina Silva Englisbee
  • Maria Flores
  • Raul Flores
  • Jorge Calvillo Garcia
  • Alexander Gerhard Hoffman
  • Luis Alfonzo Juarez
  • Elsa Mendoza de la Mora 
  • Margie Reckard
  • Teresa Sanchez
Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Most

The names of the 22 victims killed Saturday in a shooting have been released by El Paso officials.

• Jordan Anchondo
  • Andre Anchondo
  • Arturo Benavidez
  • Javier Rodriguez
  • Sara Esther Regalado Moriel
  • Adolfo Cerros Hernández
  • Gloria Irma Marquez
  • María Eugenia Legarreta Rothe
  • Ivan Manzano
  • Juan de Dios Velázquez Chairez
  • David Johnson
  • Leonardo Campos Jr.
  • Maribel Campos (Loya)
  • Angelina Silva Englisbee
  • Maria Flores
  • Raul Flores
  • Jorge Calvillo Garcia
  • Alexander Gerhard Hoffman
  • Luis Alfonzo Juarez
  • Elsa Mendoza de la Mora 
  • Margie Reckard
  • Teresa Sanchez

as I suspected when I heard some South Amerian countries were warning their people about travelling to the USA

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

as I suspected when I heard some South Amerian countries were warning their people about travelling to the USA

If we have to start shooting them to keep them out, that's pretty fukd up.

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

If we have to start shooting them to keep them out, that's pretty fukd up.

10,000 Mexicans could get shot dead in the USA and their state dept. would still not warn them -

15 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

10,000 Mexicans could get shot dead in the USA and their state dept. would still not warn them -

I don't disagree,,,my point is %70 of El Paso is Latino, most are citizens. The shooter drove 9 hours to get there, he knew exactly "who" he was targeting for death.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

I don't disagree,,,my point is %70 of El Paso is Latino, most are citizens. The shooter drove 9 hours to get there, he knew exactly "who" he was targeting for death.

.... so it's pretty much - " no point in goin' to El Paso unless u understand Spanish"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

.... so it's pretty much - " no point in goin' to El Paso unless u understand Spanish"

Si' Senor

• Like 2

How many rapes have to occur, before we cut off our dikks ?....asking for a friend

Edited by Bwana

The majority of people simply don' t understand how the real world works bcoz they live in their own social bubble,

I can buy any type of gun including fully automatic anywhere, anytime, ... country, laws, police, politicians are not a factor .............

all that matters is money - I personally know this to be the truth of truths -

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

14 people shot in Toronto over the weekend mainly from handguns. Damn, if only they had gun laws preventing that...

In Canadas defence.

Nobody really gives a **** about Toronto anyway.

We in the west want to separate so those dumb ****s cant keep.electing these liberal french ****ers to run the country.

• Haha 2

Just now, MoZZez said:

In Canadas defence.

We in the west want to separate so those dumb ****s cant keep.electing these liberal french ****ers to run the country.

the Baltimore of Canada

3 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

In Canadas defence.

It really is just Ottawa and Toronto, huh?

I noticed the politics changed the further out into the sticks you went. That mirrors what the big cities would do to our elections if we did away with the electoral college.