diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

the Baltimore of Canada

Nah. I thought Toronto was really nice. Stayed at the Thompson. Saw absolutely nobody that looked dangerous the entire time.

Toronto is more like a.... Denver.

4 hours ago, VertFTW said:

fwiw Im a big fan of vintage rifles.....not a fan of military grade assault rifles like these gun nut hicks have been accumulating lately.....

I like vintage guns too. 

1918 Thompson

tumblr_neuu1t4Ln51rarngto1_500.gif

yeah im a little late to the party but better late than never

i guess blaming video games for the shootings just goes without saying anyways they seem to do that chit all the time if they cant find a way to tie it to isis.

i guess with all these shootings going on lately, fortnite and candy crush is serious business

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

yeah im a little late to the party but better late than never

i guess blaming video games for the shootings just goes without saying anyways they seem to do that chit all the time if they cant find a way to tie it to isis.

i guess with all these shootings going on lately, fortnite and candy crush is serious business

-like blaming poorn for rape, the only violence that will come from poorn is if they try to take my Kayla Kayden away -

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

It really is just Ottawa and Toronto, huh?

I noticed the politics changed the further out into the sticks you went. That mirrors what the big cities would do to our elections if we did away with the electoral college.

Canada elections are sort of like American where the election can be decided by certain states/provinces.

So if Ontario and the idiot French in Quebec go liberal, there is nothing the west can do to stop it.

So then you get retarded laws that have wealthier western provinces paying billions so the frogs in Quebec can get cheaper university and Daycare etc.

I've heard rumblings of separation before, but if Trudope gets another term, I can see the possibility of a separation vote happening. Doubt it will pass, but it would be huge if it even comes to a vote.

if they tried to pull certain rifles off the market with a gov't buyback, would you turn yours in or would you do the smart thing, imo, and let nobody know about? 

8 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

if they tried to pull certain rifles off the market with a gov't buyback, would you turn yours in or would you do the smart thing, imo, and let nobody know about? 

@I_Take_Roids_m8 and I had a huge birthday bash on a boat with all of our guns, and the boat sunk.  :(

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

how would that work if they actually came to your property (for registered assault) ... imagine the procedure,

I suppose email then letter, then phone call, then  doorbell ?

or would they increase your tax for every month, or garnish your wages, suspend you drivers lic. .... or break your door down in the middle of the

night and do a s&s

would u then have a criminal record ?

Edited by Bezerker101

The cost of them going to millions of homes would be astronomical. They would send a letter or call and then probably not do anything about it unless you got caught with it. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

The cost of them going to millions of homes would be astronomical. They would send a letter or call and then probably not do anything about it unless you got caught with it. 

....; if you even think they're coming to your property - you would immediately relocate the weapon ... right ?

the local police/ Sheriff's Dept are gonna love that assignment like a domestic violence call

Edited by Bezerker101

9 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

they could always get a bunch of jehova's witnesses to go door to door for them. 

Edited by -idyb-

29 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Guns ?, what guns ?, I ain't got no guns since them shines broke into my house and stole em all last year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Hopefully next mass shooting is against chineese for manipulating currency.

hey that little BTC rally netted me some $$ tho

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Guns ?, what guns ?, I ain't got no guns since them shines broke into my house and stole em all last year.

you know how police from liberal cities are ordered to stand down vs ANTIFA, .. well,

..... hopefully police choose not to enforce these type of gun-control laws if they're ever implemented -

I don't believe it will ever happen - it's a political thingy that goes nowhere - just talk,  talk, talk

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

....; if you even think they're coming to your property - you would immediately relocate the weapon ... right ?

the local police/ Sheriff's Dept are gonna love that assignment like a domestic violence call

Definitely and tell them I sold it years ago. I doubt most cops would follow those orders around here tbh. They know they will just get lied to

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Definitely and tell them I sold it years ago. I doubt most cops would follow those orders around here tbh. They know they will just get lied to

they would say  " who did u sell it to, where is the BOS, .. it was never re-registered, it's your responsibility .. if they're libtard pricks -

Conservatives are not going to waste the manpower, the fuel, the DA's office would make it the lowest priority, ... etc.

it would definately raise your taxes -

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

they would say  " who did u sell it to, where is the BOS, .. it was never re-registered, it's your responsibility .. if they're libtard pricks -

Conservatives are not going to waste the manpower, the fuel, the DA's office would make it the lowest priority, ... etc.

it would definately raise your taxes -

They can ask whatever they want. We don't have to reregister here if sold within the state

• Like 1

Lol at thinking cops won't blow your brains out if you dont comply. They killed that big fat black negro Eric Gardner for selling untaxed loose cigarettes. 

They'll. Its definetly put a bullet in your dome for not following their "orders". 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

They can ask whatever they want. We don't have to reregister here if sold within the state

I'd say >"Stop ferking with my 1st and 2nd amendment rights and as for where are my assault weapons, I plead the 5th"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol at thinking cops won't blow your brains out if you dont comply. They killed that big fat black negro Eric Gardner for selling untaxed loose cigarettes. 

They'll. Its definetly put a bullet in your dome for not following their "orders". 

that's another thing - "stop ****ing with my cigarettes while you're legalizing weed you libtard ferkheads"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

100% won't think twice... however if they take casualties at the first few houses they go too, they may reconsider.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

100% won't think twice... however if they take casualties at the first few houses they go too, they may reconsider.

I've been in love with the ABC boys memes recently. I caught another ban on the book for 39 days for reposting a good one. Lost all my top badges to liberty memes, being libertarian, etc etc because of that chit lol. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Everybody I know is going to rain bullets down on them. It will not go well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are more likely to have sex with a martian before you legally confiscate a Southerners weapon  ... seriously not gonna happen,

and that's coming from a Northerner - 'tis to laugh

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Everybody I know is going to rain bullets down on them. It will not go well.

Nobody I know around here will peacefully hand over their weapons, they'll need the SWAT team at every house....or cops will die, that's a guarantee. Go on out to Montana, Iowa, Utah and DEMAND all of their guns,,,,,see how that goes with the ranchers and farmers lol

• Like 2

But hey if you offer me $1000 for each of my $5000 guns, I'm sure to be convinced easily....it will never happen in America, never.

1 minute ago, SVTContour98 said:

See idk man...i see sooooo many bootlickers online that i think a ton of people will just turn em in

Some will, MOST won't....no way, no how....come and get them, make sure to bring help

I brought a bunch of Minuteman patches to the Philippines over 11 years ago,

.... the wife sewed them on her denim, wears it everyday w/ her MAGA cap

you couldn't wear them patches too many places in America let alone the cap -

image.png.7e10fbb6cae3c11f044f7f64b1762c80.png

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

Love that

I have old Chevy truck with a Rebel flag plate back in TN.

troopers there love it,  saved me a few bucks a couple times, would cause road rage in some states though -

• Like 1

11 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I like vintage guns too. 

1918 Thompson

tumblr_neuu1t4Ln51rarngto1_500.gif

Same here always liked the look of some old guns, thought the old Winchester Repeater's looked awesome

Winchester Model 1873 Rifle by PLutonius

The original Colt looked really cool as well 

A Colt Navy Squareback

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Bwana said:

Nobody I know around here will peacefully hand over their weapons, they'll need the SWAT team at every house....or cops will die, that's a guarantee. Go on out to Montana, Iowa, Utah and DEMAND all of their guns,,,,,see how that goes with the ranchers and farmers lol

This is also the worrisome part about these red flag laws. I don't like the idea that someone can claim something, and without having a say in the situation, you may end up in a shootout with the SWAT team. 

The only thing giving me any solace is that I genuinely believe Trump just found a way to spew a word salad and give people demanding some sort of change a better feeling about the situation. There's no way to restrict video games, there's not a route through the House and Senate to pass anything anyways... However, I'm still not thrilled with his statement.

• Like 1

Anybody else see the clowns crying over the black guy who was walked to jail by two cops on horseback in Galveston?

Here's a newsflash for those of us not witty enough to deduce it for themselves: Those same horseback cops have arrested people by tying that same rope around them and walking them to jail probably ever since the police department opened. lol.. It's no biggie when it's a white guy or a Mexican dude, but god for-****in-bid they arrest a black dude and treat him the same way. 

America in 2019 is kind of a joke. We're like that enabling mother who gives their chithead son everything they want just because they cry and scream. 

• Like 2

This is also the worrisome part about these red flag laws. I don't like the idea that someone can claim something, and without having a say in the situation, you may end up in a shootout with the SWAT team. 

The only thing giving me any solace is that I genuinely believe Trump just found a way to spew a word salad and give people demanding some sort of change a better feeling about the situation. There's no way to restrict video games, there's not a route through the House and Senate to pass anything anyways... However, I'm still not thrilled with his statement.

They're just gonna try to push the narrative enough to label gun owners as domestic terrorist eventually. Enough crazies+false flags+support for violent groups to use as a scapegoat to force new gun laws and keep pushing till they can try to get legislation to ban guns entirely. They'll just say it enough times...orange man bad, white people bad, guns are bad, , jihadi's, pedo's & illegals should have equal rights till eventually it becomes the truth that we should all just accept and tolerate all of the most extreme far lefts BS or be labeled a intolerant violent terrorist. 

FBI document labeled Q-Anon & other such conspiracies a domestic terror threat is telling and with 8 chan getting pulled it kinda proves the point certain operators are selectively targeting anything seen as right wing which the goal post keep shifting to include even moderate common sense conservatism meanwhile the far left is pushing this narrative anything conservative is bigoted,  racist, linked to dangerous white supremacist etc. meanwhile ignoring anything insane on the left such as Antifa, gender theory etc. . 

People like Alex Jones, Shapiro, Crowder, Jordan Peterson are being silenced 1 by 1. It's a direct threat to free speech and opens the door for far worse abuse of free speech and rights taken away. Google/Youtube censors search results, demonetizes & or bans anything right wing, Facebook etc.promotes creepy $hit like beheading etc. and does nothing meanwhile the mainly liberal media spins their fake news narrative daily but that's fine & dandy. 

The enemies of free speech are the real modern day terrorist. Fk ALL these thought police. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Anybody else see the clowns crying over the black guy who was walked to jail by two cops on horseback in Galveston?

Here's a newsflash for those of us not witty enough to deduce it for themselves: Those same horseback cops have arrested people by tying that same rope around them and walking them to jail probably ever since the police department opened. lol.. It's no biggie when it's a white guy or a Mexican dude, but god for-****in-bid they arrest a black dude and treat him the same way. 

America in 2019 is kind of a joke. We're like that enabling mother who gives their chithead son everything they want just because they cry and scream. 

I got some k9nd hearted folk worked up yesterday because I said "what's the big deal?"

Apparently its racist to walk a criminal beside a horse.

Watch any cop show. They walk criminals in cuffs blocks at a time because they cant get the car close, the suspect ran, whatever. I dont care what it looks like from a couple hundred years ago.

Dude broke the law and was arrested by a cop on a horse. Cop on horse was taking said criminal to jail. Boo ****ing who for the criminal.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

They're just gonna try to push the narrative enough to label gun owners as domestic terrorist eventually. Enough crazies+false flags+support for violent groups to use as a scapegoat to force new gun laws and keep pushing till they can try to get legislation to ban guns entirely. They'll just say it enough times...orange man bad, white people bad, guns are bad, , jihadi's, pedo's & illegals should have equal rights till eventually it becomes the truth that we should all just accept and tolerate all of the most extreme far lefts BS or be labeled a intolerant violent terrorist. 

FBI document labeled Q-Anon & other such conspiracies a domestic terror threat is telling and with 8 chan getting pulled it kinda proves the point certain operators are selectively targeting anything seen as right wing which the goal post keep shifting to include even moderate common sense conservatism meanwhile the far left is pushing this narrative anything conservative is bigoted,  racist, linked to dangerous white supremacist etc. meanwhile ignoring anything insane on the left such as Antifa, gender theory etc. . 

People like Alex Jones, Shapiro, Crowder, Jordan Peterson are being silenced 1 by 1. It's a direct threat to free speech and opens the door for far worse abuse of free speech and rights taken away. Google/Youtube censors search results, demonetizes & or bans anything right wing, Facebook etc.promotes creepy $hit like beheading etc. and does nothing meanwhile the mainly liberal media spins their fake news narrative daily but that's fine & dandy. 

The enemies of free speech are the real modern day terrorist. Fk ALL these thought police. 

Look up Bohemian Grove when you get a chance

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Look up Bohemian Grove when you get a chance

That's so early 2000's :lol:

• Thanks 1

Also we really are on the verge of 1984. When a movement & average citizens that questions government & seek to uncover cover-ups to put pressure on the system to finally fkn do something about it becomes labeled domestic terrorism something is definitely VERY wrong with the system. 

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

I got some k9nd hearted folk worked up yesterday because I said "what's the big deal?"

Apparently its racist to walk a criminal beside a horse.

Watch any cop show. They walk criminals in cuffs blocks at a time because they cant get the car close, the suspect ran, whatever. I dont care what it looks like from a couple hundred years ago.

Dude broke the law and was arrested by a cop on a horse. Cop on horse was taking said criminal to jail. Boo ****ing who for the criminal.

The goddamn police chief is black too. And being that it's Galveston, Texas, I'm going to go way out on a limb here and conjecture that they have a bunch of police officers on their force that aren't Caucasian. The idea that they have to put any thought into whether or not it conjures memories (from dead people, because nobody actually remembers..) of slavery is preposterous to me. If people are going to cry about anything in the judicial system, they should start with the actual slavery. lol.. When you imprison someone, and tell them they can either work for pennies on the hour or they can do extra time in prison, that's slavery, folks. So let's start there.

The bleeding hearts at the BBC had a field day with that one. Someone had trawled the archives and dug out a picture of slaves tied that way in virtually the same angle, facial expression etc so that it looked virtually identical. 

Comments section is therefore full of people who see the two things as exactly the same and are wringing their hands in outrage. 

The thing that really bugged me was that they actually came out and explained why it was not an uncommon policy... but then said they would change it anyway because of public reaction. Pathetic. 

• Like 1