Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

I drank some 2% milk just now, and then I felt obligated to drink a bit of chocolate milk. Ain't trying to catch a racism charge in this joint.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Same here always liked the look of some old guns, thought the old Winchester Repeater's looked awesome

Winchester Model 1873 Rifle by PLutonius

The original Colt looked really cool as well 

A Colt Navy Squareback

I have a John Wayne edition of a Winchester. 

Looks like this and has his movies engraved on it. 

1-2001-51.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

I have a John Wayne edition of a Winchester. 

Looks like this and has his movies engraved on it. 

1-2001-51.jpg

Looks awesome mate, I've always said to myself if I did stay in the US especially somewhere a little rural this is the type of gun I would be going for. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I guess you live in a country that has/that

 

 

Obese kids

Obese adults

Healthcare that costs hundred/thousands a month

Can get married at 13, but can’t drink till your 21

A huge prison attendance 

Antifa

Gun crime that trumps any country

Mass shootings records

General crime on mass

Texas

Amish

Education.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

00773A09-5E55-43E2-A4E3-3BDE5C698AA4.jpeg

D1AB5618-1A42-45AA-8534-CBC7C8C99F5C.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Everybody I know is going to rain bullets down on them. It will not go well.

No, they won't.

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I have a John Wayne edition of a Winchester. 

Looks like this and has his movies engraved on it. 

1-2001-51.jpg

1024px-Colt_Navy_51_Squarebeck-58e331155

colt ?  ^

ca9b72e88b5b6dec96e952ee8a155b6e.jpg

sweet-

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I have a John Wayne edition of a Winchester. 

Looks like this and has his movies engraved on it. 

1-2001-51.jpg

Sick gun bro

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hu Xijin 胡锡进 (@HuXijin_GT) twitteó a las 11:15 a. m. on mié., ago. 07, 2019:
Washington's repeated bullying has made it meaningless to continue trade talks in short run. China is mobilizing internally to fight firmly with the US, and all official media is participating in the mobilization. China and the US are caught in a stalemate worse than last round.
(https://twitter.com/HuXijin_GT/status/1159136000527835136?s=09)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't help but think what "Beto" is doing is a slap in the face of true mexicans. Sort of like all the females that cried #MeToo that turned out to be a cash grab. It is a slap in the face of the women that it truly happened to. And this guy is so blatantly trying to just get the petty from mexicans by pretending that it is diminishing his little act. Yet there are idiots still falling for it. 

 

Trump tries to do a good thing, go to El Paso and Dayton. "why would he come here? he hates el paso" blah blah blah and the media just runs with it. He cannot do anything without getting criticized. I'd love for all these mushbrain individuals to deal with the daily hatred and see how quick they'd dissolve. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

El Paso is sadly held down under Democrat control. Very likely going to hell in a handbasket, considering Hillary won with nearly 70% of the vote in 2016. Anywhere you see numbers like that for the Dems, crime is usually through the roof, as is poverty.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's amazing to me that the libs continue to think that bashing Trump wins the WH,

... they're gonna lose the house w/ this constant inane rhetoric

 

9281f31a5b540a3261de8f1b316f8bb0.jpg

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

We are all losers right now no matter what. 

It's time you owned up to your elite whiteness, you need to feel shame for your entitled pasty azz...repent and beg forgiveness before it's too late.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

I can't help but think what "Beto" is doing is a slap in the face of true mexicans. Sort of like all the females that cried #MeToo that turned out to be a cash grab. It is a slap in the face of the women that it truly happened to. And this guy is so blatantly trying to just get the petty from mexicans by pretending that it is diminishing his little act. Yet there are idiots still falling for it. 

 

Trump tries to do a good thing, go to El Paso and Dayton. "why would he come here? he hates el paso" blah blah blah and the media just runs with it. He cannot do anything without getting criticized. I'd love for all these mushbrain individuals to deal with the daily hatred and see how quick they'd dissolve. 

Isn't that retard on 1%? I wish they'd just nominate Warren already so these idiots can fade back to obscurity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Isn't that retard on 1%? I wish they'd just nominate Warren already so these idiots can fade back to obscurity. 

Warren ?, you may as well said Oprah lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

We are all losers right now no matter what. 

No chit, man. I live in Illinois. We pay more taxes than almost anybody else. And it's going up too. They just doubled the tobacco and gas taxes to pay for their salary increases. 

I kid you not, I was looking at a ten acre lot in Southwestern Colorado that was about 5% per year of the property taxes I pay for a house in the middle of a ****ing block in this chithole city. And there's been five homicides in the last month, and this area has about a quarter million people. What do my taxes go towards?? Certainly not crime prevention, or even investigating crimes correctly because our rate of solving homicides hovers around 50% every year. (Some cities get up above 80% regularly.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

And while you pay $80 for a PPV

We’ve only just started paying and it’s only $20.. Enjoy

 

just get a vpn and stream or torrent bro.

but i dont see too many people gloating about only have to spend $20 to watch ufc 240. the way theyve watered down card after card lately, the ufc should be the ones paying you $20 to sit down and watch this chit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

It's out of her and Biden,  no? 

Not according to the early polls, and "early" being the operative word. Harris pulled into 2nd, Sanders took a big drop....none of them including Biden, being the best choice in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Isn't that retard on 1%? I wish they'd just nominate Warren already so these idiots can fade back to obscurity. 

 

it's gonna be Biden, closest thing to a moderate,  the progressives may as well secede and take Kaepernick, AOC, Abrams, and Smollett w/ them ....

Biden takes it, chooses Michelle O. as his r-mate  -  '24 will be Pence vs M. Obama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

No chit, man. I live in Illinois. We pay more taxes than almost anybody else. And it's going up too. They just doubled the tobacco and gas taxes to pay for their salary increases. 

I kid you not, I was looking at a ten acre lot in Southwestern Colorado that was about 5% per year of the property taxes I pay for a house in the middle of a ****ing block in this chithole city. And there's been five homicides in the last month, and this area has about a quarter million people. What do my taxes go towards?? Certainly not crime prevention, or even investigating crimes correctly because our rate of solving homicides hovers around 50% every year. (Some cities get up above 80% regularly.)

 

I hear ya m8. We have the highest gas tax in the country (I think) and they reallocated 4.5 billion dollars to the pigs that should have went to muh roads. Now my two month old jeep feels like a 10 year old one. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

 

I hear ya m8. We have the highest gas tax in the country (I think) and they reallocated 4.5 billion dollars to the pigs that should have went to muh roads. Now my two month old jeep feels like a 10 year old one

Aaand I'm buying new front tires tomorrow. lol.. Thanks Illinois!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

 

I hear ya m8. We have the highest gas tax in the country (I think) and they reallocated 4.5 billion dollars to the pigs that should have went to muh roads. Now my two month old jeep feels like a 10 year old one. 

Yep we're the highest, 58 cents a gallon last I heard.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

... sick puppies -

 

image.png.efd4fd72b7ee62661c71964fd7439dd9.png

Why, for what ???? fuggin waste of tax dollars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

.... so my take on what the dems are basically saying, Hey Mexicans and Africans, .. the USA is a White supremacist nation w/ a White supremacist president,

they'll put your kids in cages and give them toilet water to drimk,  -  come ahead !  btw - Chicago needs you .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

.... so my take on what the dems are basically saying, Hey Mexicans and Africans, .. the USA is a White supremacist nation w/ a White supremacist president,

they'll put your kids in cages and give them toilet water to drimk,  -  come ahead !  btw - Chicago needs you .

Laughter Shaq GIF

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SVTContour98 said:

So both cases were govt failures...I'm honestly shocked

We should definitely involve the government in more ѕhit, they do such a stellar job and all.  🤣

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

We should definitely involve the government in more ѕhit, they do such a stellar job and all.  🤣

I just can't understand how the obvious isnt seen by more peoplem

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

So both cases were govt failures...I'm honestly shocked

You cant be against red flag laws, then blame the government when they didnt follow a red flag.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

So both cases were govt failures...I'm honestly shocked

true, no reason why some crazy should be allowed to get their hands on a military grade weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MoZZez said:

You cant be against red flag laws, then blame the government when they didnt follow a red flag.

 

???

You cannot be against instituting federal laws that are failing at the state level? How so?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×