diazthechamp

Politics thread

5 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

As per Joaquin Castro's doxing tweet - If Dana contributes to the Trump campaign, we as U.S. citizens have a moral obligation to

boycott the UFC - (which admittedly won't be too difficult considering the chitty fight-cards)- Soulcycle & Equinox gyms are under a

severe Hollywood boycott now, ... Michael Moore and Barbra Streisand are leading the charge .

* you just can't make this stuff up  😦

To be fair, I'm sure Michael Moore has been boycotting all gyms his entire life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, 12еr said:

The problem is that every time someone even tries to discuss taking a proactive step to avoiding more gun deaths, people feel compelled to point out that heart disease kills more people than guns as if it is at all relevant to the conversation.

Because it's just like the war on drugs when you have alcohol. People don't actually care about other people or they'd be campaigning to take actions against other chit, it's all knee jerk reactions that stem from the media and politicians.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Because it's just like the war on drugs when you have alcohol. People don't actually care about other people or they'd be campaigning to take actions against other chit, it's all knee jerk reactions that stem from the media and politicians.

That's one of the main reasons IDGAF & said so boldly in this thread. It's mainly just people projecting their emotions on others then trying to tell others that don't agree they should be upset like them. Despite the tragedy of these events if you aren't directly affected it's almost comical chick logic to give it that much power. 

Enough is enough dammit! This is REE REE REPREHENSIBLE & everyone that doesn't agree are the ones that are all fk'ed up & part of the problem to validate their own feelings so they can feel better about themselves as if they actually give AF when they really don't & should not be ashamed to admit it.   < Yikes I don't ever wanna be that pretend srs. 

You're not doing anyfk'ingthing about it anydamnways so just live your life and enjoy it while it last because it can be gone in a blink & it's over before you know it. These kinda discussions are interesting to discuss sometimes but most of the time i choose to not be bothered by any of this $hit & just live my life doing things i enjoy that actually do make a difference in my life and make me feel good. Everything else can kinda go fk itself. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

That's one of the main reasons IDGAF & said so boldly in this thread. It's mainly just people projecting their emotions on others then trying to tell others that don't agree they should be upset like them. Despite the tragedy of these events if you aren't directly affected it's almost comical chick logic to give it that much power. 

Enough is enough dammit! This is REE REE REPREHENSIBLE & everyone that doesn't agree are the ones that are all fk'ed up & part of the problem to validate their own feelings so they can feel better about themselves as if they actually give AF when they really don't & should not be ashamed to admit it.   < Yikes I don't ever wanna be that pretend srs. 

You're not doing anyfk'ingthing about it anydamnways so just live your life and enjoy it while it last because it can be gone in a blink & it's over before you know it. These kinda discussions are interesting to discuss sometimes but most of the time i choose to not be bothered by any of this $hit & just live my life doing things i enjoy that actually do make a difference in my life and make me feel good. Everything else can kinda go fk itself. 

Yeah it's not getting worked up over man or even thinking about. 

• Like 1

I got successfully bodied within ten minutes of watching the national morning news shows. It's not so much about them calling Trump names, that's sort of expected at this point.

They sent me straight over the edge when they used "white supremist" and "white supremacist" in the same story. Am I supposed to know the difference? Is there a difference? WTF?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StompGrind said:

1565040845735.jpg

I'm pretty sure i'll be alight. I don't know any of those people & i'm pretty selective of where i go & the people i hang with. 

The random incident out of my control i'll take my chances. 

**nevermind, found him, but the point remains. There is nothing you can do about people shooting people**

I cannot say for certain africans all look similar, but further proof no one pays attention to the chithole that is IL. guy in aurora killed 5 people at his workplace as he was getting let go. AFTER he was convicted of felonies in Mississippi, 6 arrests in IL, still somehow got a FOID card, but after his concealed and carry was rejected they sent him a LETTER via SNAIL MAIL demanding his gun to be turned in. He also told his workplace that if he was fired, he blow the place up and kill every MFer in there.

I am not going to pretend like I have a plan to stop it, but if signs are ignored, if people get guns that shouldn't have guns, nothing is going to stop people from also doing it illegally. Have fun going through the streets of the southside of Chicago banging on doors demanding their guns be turned in. 

But 100% agree to your comment....I avoid where I head, I do my best to stay away from chit and mind my Ps and Qs. It can be scary out there, but if you are going to be scared to leave your house, what's the point?

Edited by Bohemoglu13
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

Have fun going through the streets of the southside of Chicago banging on doors demanding their guns be turned in. 

None of those guns are registered. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

None of those guns are registered. lol

I'd pay to watch the cops and ATF do door to door confiscation in bad areas. I need to invest in a quality drone lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I'd pay to watch the cops and ATF do door to door confiscation in bad areas. I need to invest in a quality drone lol

lol, a  CNN reality show,  Saturday nights - ppv

• Like 1

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

And yet many of these same people like to hop on their soapbox and start moralizing about abortion.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Bwana said:

I was not "freaking" out, I was concerned if they were hurt or possibly dead....that would be a natural reaction for "normal" people. There was no information being released, and I drove down to the city to donate blood...the First responders and hospitals were asking for blood donors.

From your own mouth you said "I've lived in Mexico for 12 years", how old are you ?...what percentage of your life is 12 years ?...wtf do you know about the US ?

There's something fundamentally wrong with you, and your entire thought processing function. 

I was just trying to hint your reaction there was hypocritical but ok... 

Hey @I_Take_Roids_m8, going to have some expendable income soon, any rifle recommendations, maybe something worth buying and flipping?  I reckon if Trump loses the election the prices will skyrocket

24 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Hey @I_Take_Roids_m8, going to have some expendable income soon, any rifle recommendations, maybe something worth buying and flipping?  I reckon if Trump loses the election the prices will skyrocket

buy gold and BTC first then use profits to buy guns.

45 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

should skyrocket no matter what since trump is a democrat anyway

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Colt LE6920. Best bang for the buck. 

Buds gun shop is were I buy all mine. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Colt LE6920. Best bang for the buck. 

Buds gun shop is were I buy all mine. 

ar1a.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

lol....

Gun Nuts: Yeah the chances of being involved in a mass shooting are practially null....Who cares if other people get gunned down.

also Gun Nuts: I donated blood because someone I knew was involved in a shooting.

🤦‍♂️😵🙊🧐

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

**nevermind, found him, but the point remains. There is nothing you can do about people shooting people**

I cannot say for certain africans all look similar, but further proof no one pays attention to the chithole that is IL. guy in aurora killed 5 people at his workplace as he was getting let go. AFTER he was convicted of felonies in Mississippi, 6 arrests in IL, still somehow got a FOID card, but after his concealed and carry was rejected they sent him a LETTER via SNAIL MAIL demanding his gun to be turned in. He also told his workplace that if he was fired, he blow the place up and kill every MFer in there.

I am not going to pretend like I have a plan to stop it, but if signs are ignored, if people get guns that shouldn't have guns, nothing is going to stop people from also doing it illegally. Have fun going through the streets of the southside of Chicago banging on doors demanding their guns be turned in. 

But 100% agree to your comment....I avoid where I head, I do my best to stay away from chit and mind my Ps and Qs. It can be scary out there, but if you are going to be scared to leave your house, what's the point?

Yeah i leave my house anytime i want i just avoid certain areas, i'm cautious about who i associate with, the company i keep and i'm always aware of my surroundings and people. I grew up in NOLA in the 1990's, had wild friends & was a bouncer with a martial arts background when i was around 21 then worked for a security company after that & i have distant family with military & law enforcement backgrounds so I've seen/heard a lot of crazy things. I was aware from my early teenage yrs just how crazy the world can be. 

It kinda made me develop an apprehension for people & heightened my awareness skills i.e. walk into a room & size up exits, the environment, people, body language & have solid understanding of the psychology of behavior & how things can escalate. It's just natural observant read situations, know danger & tactics skills that's always on in the background intuitively when i go out in public. A lot of people walk around like zombies or prey today especially with smart phones. I''m not naive or an easy mark. Would be a rare thing to catch me slipping. 

6 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

3-d printing FTW!!!!!!

I almost bought a 3d printer last yr. Not for guns but for things i made in 3d that i wanted a printed sculpture of & to add elements to my artwork. 

7 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

.308 semi , you can do some damage w/ this puppy,  and it will never be confiscated - available @ Walmart

C185-02.jpg

These girls could do a lot of damage too, but who's counting...oh, Vert lol

SW-twins.png

Happy bday to me last year

• Like 1

Just now, Bwana said:

These girls could do a lot of damage too, but who's counting...oh, Vert lol

SW-twins.png

Happy bday to me last year

I dont have a problem with these guns you posted pics for.

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I dont have a problem with these guns you posted pics for.

I'll keep posting many more I own, let me know when I've touched a nerve.....lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I'll keep posting many more I own, let me know when I've touched a nerve.....lol

With posters I only get triggerd if the gun posted is a assault rifle AND its ugly. ITR has a few lol

Edited by VertFTW

3 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Lefties>Leftest

I shoot lefty, he's projecting bullchiit to compensate for the world hating lefties.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VertFTW said:

buy gold and BTC first then use profits to buy guns.

I've got BTC and gold and silver, i buy gold and silver each month, not much, just regularly. Expecting a huge market pullback right before the election followed by either a crash if a Dem wins and a reassurance if Trump does.  Pretty sure Trump is going to lose to some wacko, gotta hedge me bets.  

7 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I shoot lefty, he's projecting bullchiit to compensate for the world hating lefties.

Are you left handed or just shoot left handed? 

I'm actually left handed myself but like he said us left handed people learn to do many things right handed as well so we're pretty ambidextrous

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StompGrind said:

dbca96fb0f9f50e2ac736a10f4d74a14.jpeg

Lol

I had one of those ... only w/ a little skull and crossbones on the bottom corner .... seriously !

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Are you left handed or just shoot left handed? 

I'm actually left handed myself but like he said us left handed people learn to do many things right handed as well so we're pretty ambidextrous

I'm ambidextrous and shoot lefty, throw a baseball and eat right handed....I'm basically fukd up in the head :)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I've got BTC and gold and silver, i buy gold and silver each month, not much, just regularly. Expecting a huge market pullback right before the election followed by either a crash if a Dem wins and a reassurance if Trump does.  Pretty sure Trump is going to lose to some wacko, gotta hedge me bets.  

You should pile on Bovada. Odds are like even.

• Haha 1

The Trumpster on the shootings in Dayton: “May God bless the memory of those who perished in Toledo; may God protect them. May God protect all of those from Texas to Ohio. May God bless the victims and their families.”

not sure if he's trolling, geographically inept, or predicting a future shooting in toledo ohio

Edited by -idyb-

Just now, cashfl0w said:

You should pile on Bovada. Odds are like even.

Jesus really? 

I'm about to have a $12,000 influx of cash, I can gamble I guess

Just now, sobercuban said:

Jesus really? 

I'm about to have a $12,000 influx of cash, I can gamble I guess

I will be piling very high on Trump if those odds maintain. I just don't see anybody electable on the left. Buncha goofs.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I will be piling very high on Trump if those odds maintain. I just don't see anybody electable on the left. Buncha goofs.

Yeah man, if they nominate Kamala Harris or some dumb **** Trump is going to win just based on low democratic turnout.  Republic turnout will be ENORMOUS this time.