diazthechamp

Politics thread

59 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Millenials wont bother....you should know better. Other than Jihadists and select people training in the military who was the last really good rougue bomb maker in the US? Take a guess.

Lol at moving the goal posts. First it was too hard,now they won't take the time. These random shooters have taken months to plan their attack. Going so far as to drive hours to stake out the location. 

Also lol at bomb maker

Take some of substance A

Take some of substance B

Mix them together

Shoot it with a rifle round to ignite. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Lol, wouldn't need much. Quarter pound makes a big boom.

Me and the same buddy are going to be having kids around the same time (he's got two already), but I know he's the only one redneck enough to want to go shoot Tannerite in the woods.  God, I've really gone full native.  Will probably buy a truck in the next year lol

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Me and the same buddy are going to be having kids around the same time (he's got two already), but I know he's the only one redneck enough to want to go shoot Tannerite in the woods.  God, I've really gone full native.  Will probably buy a truck in the next year lol

Lol well I bought a truck last year and Tuf just bought one so pretty soon we can start a truck thread.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

New report says Epstein was taken off suicide watch before he died. 

Holy ****

I'm not saying that ѕhit is sketchy, but that ѕhit is sketchy.  

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Holy ****

Dude are you serious!?

Just saw they're opening up an investigation into this as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I'm not saying that ѕhit is sketchy, but that ѕhit is sketchy.  

I'm not the conspiracy nut where everything is some secret society controlling everything.

But dude definitely was murdered, or enough people.were paid off to let him kill himself.

Dropped from suicide watch

Camera malfunctions which he never would have known about.

Yesterday information was unsealed and some high end peoples names start getting dropped.

So hopefully the investigation continues so they can get more of the pedos, but over all. Society as a whole won this morning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Lol at moving the goal posts. First it was too hard,now they won't take the time. These random shooters have taken months to plan their attack. Going so far as to drive hours to stake out the location. 

Also lol at bomb maker

Take some of substance A

Take some of substance B

Mix them together

Shoot it with a rifle round to ignite. 

Lolyou guys are the expert deflectors. 

If it was so easy youd have mass bombings everywhere.. why hasnt there been any for a long time?

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Another interesting tidbit. Cant confirm if true but it's a Good hypothesis. 

FB_IMG_1565467923618.jpg

Gitmo'ed him before he could get Arkancided.

• Like 1

Boy are those Dems ever coming for your guns. Those of us who saw this particular writing on the wall years ago can lift the middle finger and a big smile to all the muppets who were adamant it could never, would never, happen.

Drip drip drip and small incremental steps are now a thing of the past. For the new crop of Democrat presidential candidates it's all in from now on, lol, hell, Kamala Harris has already written out her executive orders in readiness for the day she becomes Prez of the U.S of A. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Boy are those Dems ever coming for your guns. Those of us who saw this particular writing on the wall years ago can lift the middle finger and a big smile to all the muppets who were adamant it could never, would never, happen.

Drip drip drip and small incremental steps are now a thing of the past. For the new crop of Democrat presidential candidates it's all in from now on, lol, hell, Kamala Harris has already written out her executive orders in readiness for the day she becomes Prez of the U.S of A. 

I knew she was psychotic, but this takes it to the next level.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I knew she was psychotic, but this takes it to the next level.

She's got Dictator written all over her m8. She makes Hillary seem like a choirgirl in comparison.

5 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Lolyou guys are the expert deflectors. 

If it was so easy youd have mass bombings everywhere.. why hasnt there been any for a long time?

Lol at trying to deflect. Just admit you are wrong. The **** is packaged in two different substances that you mix together and then shoot to blow up. 

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Lol at trying to deflect. Just admit you are wrong. The **** is packaged in two different substances that you mix together and then shoot to blow up. 

Tell me what was the last good bombing in the us 

11 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Holy ****

Taken off watch & surveillance footage malfunctioned. How convenient. I'm sure it's just a coincidence but from first attempt to d8 of alleged suicide=17 days.

How bout that right on cue.

EBnXiLGU8AE9Wan.jpg:large

Why was 8-chan taken down & Qanon attacked in the media so vigorously as a mere fringe crazy conspiracy right when this MOAB of a case was about to drop after many intel drops & proofs of events predicted well in advance like a movie. Mere larp or patriots & citizen journalist working together to uncover horrible truths and expose some dangerous actors? 

All this chit is heavily scripted.

15 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Already in the politics thread, no new information here!

CBGOD back to regulating the forum once again

33 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Already in the politics thread, no new information here!

nobody goes to the politics thread, .. too many liberals there !

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Taken off watch & surveillance footage malfunctioned. How convenient. I'm sure it's just a coincidence but from first attempt to d8 of alleged suicide=17 days.

How bout that right on cue.

EBnXiLGU8AE9Wan.jpg:large

Why was 8-chan taken down & Qanon attacked in the media so vigorously as a mere fringe crazy conspiracy right when this MOAB of a case was about to drop after many intel drops & proofs of events predicted well in advance like a movie. Mere larp or patriots & citizen journalist working together to uncover horrible truths and expose some dangerous actors? 

All this chit is heavily scripted.

I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious to you here.....

Q = Russian intelligence. lol

• Thanks 1

Epstein was running his honey pot scheme to ensnare American politicians, and ensure they were always going to do the bidding of Israel. It worked like a charm on cans like Bill Clinton, who was always dying for a good honey pot anyways. 

The generals selected Trump because he had always done a good job of keeping his hand out of the honey pot. He likes em middle aged. lol

The FBI has labeled QAnon followers as potential domestic terrorists because the ones feeding them the info are Russians. Hence the narrative continuing about "Russian election hacking", and Russia being the biggest global threat (when China would absolutely be higher on the list to anyone paying attention). I think China even came into play in this Epstein scheme because they were the ones funding it all.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

This. 

He's in Israel with a plastic surgeon and a new identity

Is this what they call Guantanamo Bay in Straya?

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious to you here.....

Q = Russian intelligence. lol

IDK it's that's true but i'm inclined to believe it's American military intelligence. Do you have any info to suggest it's Russian? 

If Q=Russian intelligence then Russia g8 is 100% real & the Whitehouse, Trumps devices, 5 eyes sec comms & all 3 letter agencies have likely been totally compromised.

There are many q-proofs linking Q to Trump indirectly through tweets & some even with zero minute deltas between Q drops & Trump's twitter aka Q+. Some even include pictures aboard AF1 & the oval office with proof of being in close proximity to Trump. Whoever this Q feeder group is they have direct access to Trump there is no doubt about it because of the timestamps & live content consistency between many Q drops & Trumps tweets in near real time. I know pics can be faked but the timestamps & content consistency linked between tweets cannot be a coincidence & would be nearly impossible without direct access. Unless that can faked somehow in near real time then the Q-feeder group is directly linked. Either way someone has direct access. This is proven. 

https://qanon.pub/data/proofs/   Here's a catalog of some  of the proofs and i'm sure there's a few here proving the timestamp thing between Q-drops & Trump's twitter. If not you can find many all over the internet & possibly archived from 8-chan post where Q made drops sometimes coinciding with Trump's twitter. 

As for  Epstein he was very likely a Mossuad/CIA asset. He wasn't just involved in human trafficking either but has ties to drugs & arms trade along with scientific research including funding a buffer group to combat the AI research war against China. 

I'm not so sure JE is even dead. Could be a ploy & he may be alive playing ball. Things are already really fishy with media, the hospital & MCC PR. There's also drone footage of unusual activity going on his Island after his so called death. If alive there is much more to come but it's obvious this case was gonna blow the lid off Eyes Wide Shut was a non fictional documentary.

If he is actually dead i hope the people that investigated it are so fed up with the cover-up & the whole million pages of this case, videos & a kill switch which he undoubtedly had gets leaked & ALL these vile mofo's involved can't walk the streets & are hunted down like the animals they are. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

"We investigated and we coo"

We investigated and we found some information that lead back to Hillary C.... source.gif...

tumblr_pljqyjFRQE1wwvroo_540.gif

VigilantTornAlbertosaurus-size_restricte

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.1821921537a71cd3770e4dda9bd64f59.png

* yawn -

^This.  AG Billy Barr may be "appalled", but most of the DOJ are laughing up their sleeves, saying, "fook that short-eyed perv Epstein, now let the civil lawyers have at it with his estate."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

@MoZZez got epically killed here for defending horn dog Bill. Im gonna add him to my list of posters I destroyed in 2019.

Lol, if that makes you feel better kiddo. I know you do not have much in life, so reach for the stars. :)

• Thanks 2

Two more "mass shootings" in Chicago over the weekend. Six people shot at one scene and four hit at another, but again, likely stolen firearms + suspects that are likely black (just going by how there's no suspect description in either case, which is how our state run media says "the suspect was black" nowadays) = No demands for change from the media, no villainizing of the culture, nothing. 

I think I heard 32 people were injured in shooting incidents over the weekend. That's actually a good weekend for that dumpster fire.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

67959595_10220032694866121_2904095420554

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

68632733_417777415535058_24413080343711567928801_418178895494910_574605591431033

He wasn't on suicide watch at the time of his death. Try harder.

• Haha 1