diazthechamp

Politics thread

I normally enjoy Shapiro's show unless he is white knighting Israel..  Since their intelligence is prime suspect in the Epstein case I'm fairly sure he's about to say 'it was suicide,  nothing to see here' 

Anyone able to save me an hour and spoil it for me?  

On 8/11/2019 at 7:24 PM, cashfl0w said:

Epstein was running his honey pot scheme to ensnare American politicians, and ensure they were always going to do the bidding of Israel. It worked like a charm on cans like Bill Clinton, who was always dying for a good honey pot anyways. 

The generals selected Trump because he had always done a good job of keeping his hand out of the honey pot. He likes em middle aged. lol

The FBI has labeled QAnon followers as potential domestic terrorists because the ones feeding them the info are Russians. Hence the narrative continuing about "Russian election hacking", and Russia being the biggest global threat (when China would absolutely be higher on the list to anyone paying attention). I think China even came into play in this Epstein scheme because they were the ones funding it all.

A honeypot is classic Israeli, too much finesse for China.  Plus the money comes from Israel too.  Russia probably knew about it all though

• Like 1

This is interesting. A Youtube poster by the alias Rusty Shackleford has been posting drone footage of the Island for at least a month now. I was wondering when FBI would raid it. 

He had footage from as little as 8/10/19. 

There is a rumor/hypothesis that this Rusty Shackleford alias account is none other than John Mcafee. 

I mean wasn't he either hanging by his neck, or he wasn't ?....he was found with marks on his neck, sounds like a choking to me.

We're doing a full investigation, and won't state it's suicide....lol

"Michael Brown was murdered by police, shot in cold blood while surrendering". ( Obama's)  DOJ and a Grand Jury didn't see it that way .

image.png.9c766490db9a5d7d9809f8225e5f5f96.png

Edited by Bezerker101

3 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

The Mooch turns on Trump - anti now

Scumbag is looking for tv time, his wife ditched him, the POTUS ditched him....he needs to just Epstein

Just now, Bwana said:

Scumbag is looking for tv time, his wife ditched him, the POTUS ditched him....he needs to just Epstein

Papadopoulos' wife gone, Mrs Mooch gone, ...Trump Jr & Steve Moore, ----- Geo. Conway soon to be,  and let us not forget Bezos lol

* there' s no legal divorce in Tennessee or the Philippines 🙃   --- actually this is a Filipino method of divorce used regularly >

11daaa13bfe75f3fa9fb30ab2e513477_0.jpg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

New goal in life: Get near Chris Cuomo and call him Fredo.

really wish the guy would have just continually called him Fredo to see if Fredo would have actually lost it completely.

video: 

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

really wish the guy would have just continually called him Fredo to see if Fredo would have actually lost it completely.

video: 

I would have been okay with it if the guy landed a Rumble Johnson overhand on Fredo too. Either one.

• Like 1

I love how he instantly caught a Brooklyn accent. LOL 

Fredo is a ****in clown. I would have called him a ****in w0p just to see what he did.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

68884745_2914458348570974_30131086183094

Don''t give a chit about any of this, just pointing out that you guys constantly post straight up lies, and pretend they are true. It's 100% fact that he wasn't on suicide watch when he died, that's all I said.

3 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Don''t give a chit about any of this, just pointing out that you guys constantly post straight up lies, and pretend they are true. It's 100% fact that he wasn't on suicide watch when he died, that's all I said.

68593643_10220459397540150_1178290201387

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

New goal in life: Get near Chris Cuomo and call him Fredo.

I heard he lost his **** and thought he was being called the equivalent to a nagger?

I'll have to find the video later for some cheap laughs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

video: 

That's ****ing awesome.

To bad the guy wouldnt have just said something along the lines of, yes I called you fredo you ****ing fredo.

What is He going to do, start a brawl over a name and lose his job, which I assume CNN is already in talks of dumping him over as they have no spines to back up an employee.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

To bad the guy wouldnt have just said something along the lines of, yes I called you fredo you ****ing fredo.

Same.  I don't back down from people I know have much more to lose than me.  

I'll gladly catch the hands from that faɡ just so I could enjoy pressing charges and ****ing his **** up.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You can take the greaseball, guinea, goomba, dago, **** out the REENN but you can't take the REENN out the greaseball, guinea, goomba, dago, ****. 

As soon as he started pretending like he wanted to fight & suggesting lawsuit I would have told him we can put some gloves on & sign a waiver on the spot. 

Meanwhile in China. They sing it better than most Americans. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

I heard he lost his **** and thought he was being called the equivalent to a nagger?

I'll have to find the video later for some cheap laughs.

waiting for a good one

there it is V -

Edited by Bezerker101

More amazing drone footage from Rusty Shackleford while the FBI was raiding. Whoever he is he's got balls lol. 

How they weren't doing their job months ago is beyond me. They can't be that fkn stupid can they? Willfully ignorant? 

There's literally been a clean-up op there since his arrest & the FBI/DOJ is just getting around to searching the Island. You would think they would have coordinated raids on all his properties right after his arrest. 

Where in the world is ****lane Maxwell & other co-conspirators? 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Same.  I don't back down from people I know have much more to lose than me.  

I'll gladly catch the hands from that faɡ just so I could enjoy pressing charges and ****ing his **** up.  

I hope everywhere he goes now, someone like Cash will be there yelling Fredo loud enough to set him off again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I hope everywhere he goes now, someone like Cash will be there yelling Fredo loud enough to set him off again.

You don't even need to be as tall and reachy as Cash!  Like I said, I'll take a beating.  I'd rather not get pushed down the stairs, let me lose 30 pounds first. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

"aMeRiCA iS AN eBARASSmeNt tO tHE WOrlD............. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" - Soft entitled ϲunts

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

"aMeRiCA iS AN eBARASSmeNt tO tHE WOrlD............. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" - Soft entitled ϲunts

it is an embarrassment but HK wishing they had the 2ndA right about meow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some poor lady in a museum was wringing her hands in dismay to me about Trump this morning. Not sure I helped matters when I said 'well at least you've only got 5 more years of him'

More confusingly, when I told her I was English but living in Swedish she said she couldn't really tell the difference between 'you Scandinavians'

🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, SVTContour98 said:

it is an embarrassment but HK wishing they had the 2ndA right about meow

Exactly.  So many people here are willingly deluded into thinking WE are the country with all the real important problems.  

You'd think people would be fleeing the country and not flocking here in record numbers.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Exactly.  So many people here are willingly deluded into thinking WE are the country with all the real important problems.  

You'd think people would be fleeing the country and not flocking here in record numbers.  

true...no where to go really...everywhere is infested with crap govts

38 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

You don't even need to be as tall and reachy as Cash!  Like I said, I'll take a beating.  I'd rather not get pushed down the stairs, let me lose 30 pounds first. 

Oh I didnt even mean someone bigger who would take the hit. I mean more some instigator who wouldnt care what some twat CNN guy would say and wouldnt back down when he got worked up over the word Fredo.
I honestly wouldnt be scared to take a hit from him. He doesnt exactly come across as a Stipe type of hitter.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

true...no where to go really...everywhere is infested with crap govts

Yeah ... the entire African continent is a big fail, the middle east sucks, most of Asia sucks, Eastern Europe sucks, the rest of Europe is gay, Russia sucks, South and Central America really suck, Canada is too cold, as is Antarctica, and Australia is full of criminal offspring and flora an fauna that will kill you dead.  

#Merica

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Yeah ... the entire African continent is a big fail, the middle east sucks, most of Asia sucks, Eastern Europe sucks, the rest of Europe is gay, Russia sucks, South and Central America really suck, Canada is too cold, as is Antarctica, and Australia is full of criminal offspring and flora an fauna that will kill you dead.  

#Merica

lol I remember a few days ago telling SVT and ITR they were acting like a bunch of priveleged spoiled brats complaining about the Gov taking their money. TBH they are being feed with a silver spoon compared to people from some of these other places. smh