diazthechamp

Politics thread

I really don't think either of those pep talks about boys shouldn't rape & girls should close their legs should be done by schools. That's for parents to have that discussion if they choose & at what time they choose. Besides a sex ed class if students raise those questions it should never be brought up by the schools. 

I never had the discussion with my parents that i shouldn't rape. Seems pretty obvious without even having to mention it. 

I did have a discussion with my older brothers about birds n bees and related topics since they were a lot older than me and my parents felt it was better if i was informed by them if i felt uncomfortable talking about it with them which i did. 

Edited by StompGrind

Funny story but my dad's first encounter with my mom was at a bar/restaurant she worked at & he was drunk AF & pinched her @ss so she slapped the chit out of him ( rightfully so ) & didn't talk to him for a few months refusing to wait on him every time he came in. She finally realized it was out of character for him and they got married a yr later after d8'ing for a while. 

23 minutes ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

If you want to destroy rape culture, teach young men to respect women and look at them as equals.

tenor.gif?itemid=3563184

100% but i don't buy into the notion being pushed by the far left that men and women are not different. We clearly are different especially biologically but we have more in common than we don't. 

Different but equal i agree. 

With regard to the agenda with some in the far left lik....for instance....

https://www.thecollegefix.com/tampons-for-men-numerous-schools-have-installed-menstrual-products-in-mens-restrooms/

This is just absurd lol & ignoring reality lol

The whole pay wages argument is sorta skewed too. 

Edited by StompGrind

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

P.s. the marriage is October 5th if any of the forum homies want to come. 

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Is this my official invite?

send the platinum jet over to Stockholm mate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

If you want to destroy rape culture, teach young men to respect women and look at them as equals.

tenor.gif?itemid=3563184

How aren't women treated as equals? 

25 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Funny story but my dad's first encounter with my mom was at a bar/restaurant she worked at & he was drunk AF & pinched her @ss so she slapped the chit out of him ( rightfully so ) & didn't talk to him for a few months refusing to wait on him every time he came in. She finally realized it was out of character for him and they got married a yr later after d8'ing for a while. 

That's what mostly happens in my area. We literally have 1 bar for every 30 people here. I don't drink or goto bars. 99% of my relationships have been with people ive worked with. 

Sadly, most of those relationships don't last. And the two people reproduce and then split up. 

It's the Skook way as they call it here. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

100% but i don't buy into the notion being pushed by the far left that men and women are not different. We clearly are different especially biologically but we have more in common than we don't. 

https://www.thecollegefix.com/tampons-for-men-numerous-schools-have-installed-menstrual-products-in-mens-restrooms/

I don't have a say in the whole pay wages thing except that in healthcare you're hired based on experience and what's behind your name and in my case, my negotiated contract. 

I make less money than some of my female counterparts but I have better benefits and vacation and quarterly performance bonuses based on hours worked and patients seen. 

No one that's fresh out of school in healthcare makes the same as someone who has the same degree but 10 years+ experience. 

I can't speak for other fields though. 

57 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I don't give a **** about who has kids or when, but you just said they should have a school auditorium to tell the girls to keep their legs closed.

Based on the information you've provided yourself, that is an absurd statement. 

I don't know possible definition you could have for "keep your legs closed", but it means to be abstinent. That's not really open for interpretation, that is common usage bro.

I've never had to make that choice, but I do know that **** happens and it's none of our business what anyone else does, and it's certainly not the business of some hack in Washington. As far as I'm concerned, it's a medical issue and it's between a woman, the man, and her doctor.

Keep your legs closed means to not go out and **** every man imaginable and/or try to get pregnant.

Same as keep your zipper closed. 

That's the central PA definition homie. Come live in this chithole for a year and you'll see lol. 

Everyone I ever busted inside of, I was in a relationship and knew the consequences because I'm not braindead. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

That's what mostly happens in my area. We literally have 1 bar for every 30 people here. I don't drink or goto bars. 99% of my relationships have been with people ive worked with. 

Sadly, most of those relationships don't last. And the two people reproduce and then split up. 

It's the Skook way as they call it here. 

My mom & dad stay married for 45+ yrs until he passed. He was a gentle man from a single parent home raised by his mother and known as the very eligible bachelor sort of ladies man d8'ed Miss Louisiana and stuff like that but he was a bit of a perv that didn't wanna settle down at that time till my mom straightened him out. She was/is tough as nails. 

My mom had a falling out with her mother over being raped when she was 17 & her mother accused her of being a wh0re and her attacker got away with it because his dad was the chief of police. When she turned 18 she moved out that very day and went work at the bar. Her dad was also a real POS and used to beat her, sisters & brothers b4 an uncle stepped up at gun point & got them the hell out of there when she was around 7-8 yrs old & she never really trusted men again till she met my dad. Well i should say after she met my dad cause the pinching episode didn't go over well. 

Edited by StompGrind

42 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Keep your legs closed means to not go out and **** every man imaginable and/or try to get pregnant.

Same as keep your zipper closed. 

That's the central PA definition homie. Come live in this chithole for a year and you'll see lol. 

Everyone I ever busted inside of, I was in a relationship and knew the consequences because I'm not braindead. 

It's kind of irrelevant, though. Most people do practice birth control, but **** happens and it's not really the governments place to tell them what to do if that happens.

43 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

How aren't women treated as equals? 

From what I've seen a lot of young men look at women as mere objects & not much else. A lot of young women look at men as a meal ticket to security & not much else. 

It's kinda base line cultural & wired evolutionary instincts that a lot of young people don't have a full grasp of till they're older. Men are wired to be the driven hunter go getter & spread their seed to a higher degree & women are wired to be more selective child bearing social nurturer that's great at multi-tasking but a lot of them get duped into thinking narcissistic assertive alpha types are what they want because they come across as confident & successful but many of them are really just manipulative a-holes. On the other end the a-holes ruin it for the normal good guys if you will and there is a lot of lying/denial on both sides. 

It goes both ways though & I'm generalizing a lot here but there is definitely a culture problem, different biological needs to a degree & lack of understanding of differences between men & women. Differences are a lot more subtle than made out to be but it's still a finger waving issue especially for younger people that don't have a clue and aren't mature enough yet. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StompGrind said:

That comment was more on an individual basis, teach young men to treat women with respect and as equals. Biologically we're very different. But that shouldn't stop anyone from doing whatever they wanna do. All the way down to societal norms, I'm cool with Stay at Home Moms and DADS. 

Edited by NikkiNeversleep
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

That comment was more on an individual basis, teach young mean to treat women with respect and as equals. Biologically we're very different. But that shouldn't stop anyone from doing whatever they wanna do. All the way down to societal norms, I'm cool with Stay at Home Moms and DADS. 

Freudian slip? Men are mean lol

I agree with your comment. What i was saying is I think instincts you can't change much so there needs to be more understanding of difference on both sides & culturally there probably needs to be less sexualization or emphasis on women's beauty & outward appearance as if that's the prime focus of what women have to offer. It's way over done in media, news etc. Materialism is another issue that is over emphasized in society instead of looking at a persons inner beauty. I just think that because biological instincts are known it's used as sort of a cultural programming that is over saturated to drive insecurity, consumption & a ultimately a wedge between people. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Denmark would be utterly foolish to sell it to us. Will not happen. 

Was the first id heard of it lol just reading some of the stuff on twitter now 😂

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 2

Listening to this right now. Wish we had more brave journalist like this in the fk news. Actually i don't because they'd just be fired, lawfar'ed or arkansided

She has a really good breakdown on the Epstein case into his connections with the intelligence community, Mossaud and Megagroup & none of it is really controversial conspiracy claims but known connections the fk media is clueless about or will never be covered because it implicates certain expensive folks. 

Edited by StompGrind

Biden holds Trump counter-rally in Manchester, NH .... draws 27,  Beto polling at under 1%,

.... but they both thrash Trump if the election is held today in latest poll/ ..., wanna bet  ?

image.png.23473933dde434d4e38f420c5fd6bcf2.png

27 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Was the first id heard of it lol just reading some of the stuff on twitter now 😂

Oh, I would absolutely, without a doubt, be moving to Greenland if we buy it. The idea of moving away from all the human trash in this country excites me. 

• Like 1

-Tlaib cancels trip to Israel to see 90 yr old mother after signing agreement-

image.png.ba02927513d21f722a6cbdfed5ba9898.png

* she accepted the offer, ... then rejected 5 hours later -

Edited by Bezerker101

52 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

-Tlaib cancels trip to Israel to see 90 yr old mother after signing agreement-

image.png.ba02927513d21f722a6cbdfed5ba9898.png

* she accepted the offer, ... then rejected 5 hours later -

Israel made about forty million fans in the U.S. when they originally announced those two clowns were banned entirely.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Israel made about forty million fans in the U.S. when they originally announced those two clowns were banned entirely.

I caught this yesterday, ..- AOC held a fundraiser in her district and raised under 1500. -  don't know the details coz I don't care enough .

* just heard, - AOC's 1500. in donations came from 10 donors

Edited by Bezerker101

17 hours ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3563184

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

women-deserve-equal.jpg

18 hours ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3563184

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Saw a commentator use the phrase "consensual rape" last night, still trying to figure chiit that out.

13 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Saw a commentator use the phrase "consensual rape" last night, still trying to figure chiit that out.

Sounds like some chit my ex was in to..

23 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Rape culture. lol.. That's not a thing. It's like "systematic racism" in 2019.

Get a grip.

Rape culture absolutely is a thing.

1 hour ago, T.B.E said:

Patrice is my power animal 4 real i've watched pretty much all his stuff and there is a ton from his radio days.. His man logic is undeniable. Hilarious seeing him dismantle chick logic & then they end up liking him because he's takes them to karate class with logic & he's a legit wh0re whisperer. 

This was a toned down one but Mofo was brilliant. 

3 minutes ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Where though? 

I've never once in my entire life been in a situation where men were glorifying or condoning rape.  What constitutes 'rape culture'? Like, when someone is raped are there people that cry on social media that their 'rape culture' is being appropriated? 

Forgive my silly questions, it's just ..... 'rape culture' is a label designed to be shocking and evoke an emotional (and irrational) response I feel like I'm treating it with an appropriate level of silliness and incredulity.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Can you define that a little? I've known/knew women that were raped but that only totaled 3 people ( one my mom, one my ex & one a friend of mines GF ) but I've personally never seen guys supportive of rape or even knew anyone that was rumored of drugging girls or forcing against their will it in all my 40 yrs. I've seen men get a little too touchy feely in bars & get slapped and rightfully so and i even stepped in more than once and told a mofo to beat it when i was a bouncer at a club but besides that nothing.

I also knew one guy that got falsely accused because story got out some chick  & two other dudes got drunk and dudes ran a train then they told all their friends and she was more afraid of rep so she accused them of rape then later admitted she lied.  

Is gold digging the female version of rape culture? I've seen an epidemic of that. Happened to my brother. Bill Burr isn't wrong. There's a lot of opportunistic women out there looking to make a kid & chop men in half for a steady paycheck. 

IDK maybe it's different now? I'm kinda out of the loop now but i haven't seen it. I do agree with you men should look at women as equals though instead of just a piece of @ss

Edited by StompGrind

Something that i have seen a lot growing up is salty men $lut shaming women. That's a double standard that some men need to just grow the fk up. 

Edited by StompGrind

40 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Where though? 

I've never once in my entire life been in a situation where men were glorifying or condoning rape.  What constitutes 'rape culture'? Like, when someone is raped are there people that cry on social media that their 'rape culture' is being appropriated? 

Forgive my silly questions, it's just ..... 'rape culture' is a label designed to be shocking and evoke an emotional (and irrational) response I feel like I'm treating it with an appropriate level of silliness and incredulity.

Rape culture, what a joke of a term.

I argued with some feminist who decided to tell me, that any man that diesnt back her femnazi cause was part of the rape culture and helping it grow.

So my stance is kill all rapists, but apparently I condone rape and help push this magical rape culture.

Same dumb **** was a huge "treat the muslims like brothers and sisters", you know, the same ones who think of women as tools to own, who have laws allowing them to rape their wives, or even stone to death people who were raped.

I hate dumb ****s and their rape culture. No offence Nikki, I hope you're not one that is that stupid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

I argued with some feminist who decided to tell me, that any man that diesnt back her femnazi cause was part of the rape culture and helping it grow.

So my stance is kill all rapists, but apparently I condone rape and help push this magical rape culture.

Same dumb **** was a huge "treat the muslims like brothers and sisters", you know, the same ones who think of women as tools to own, who have laws allowing them to rape their wives, or even stone to death people who were raped.

I hate dumb ****s and their rape culture. No offence Nikki, I hope you're not one that is that stupid.

Killed or castrated, or both. 

For sure. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

In hollywood & some business it definitely exist but part of the problem is women being afraid to speak up which i kinda understand but worse is taking the contract & then trying to play victim after when chit hits the fan. They should just walk away if they can or out the mofo immediately or at least find others and still out the mofo as soon as they can. I know that's not always easy because of lawfare or potentially end up missing if you're dealing with crazy and or powerful people but i tell you what if someone raped me i'd have to tell my loved ones goodbye because i'm going to jail. 

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

In hollywood & some business it definitely exist but part of the problem is women being afraid to speak up which i kinda understand but worse is taking the contract & then trying to play victim after when chit hits the fan. They should just walk away if they can or out the mofo immediately or at least find others and still out the mofo as soon as they can. I know that's not always easy because of lawfare or potentially end up missing if you're dealing with crazy and or powerful people but i tell you what if someone raped me i'd have to tell my loved ones goodbye because i'm going to jail. 

Civil society certainly doesn't condone it, much less accept it as part of our culture...at least not anybody I've EVER known. Some men need to learn to have more respect for women and their body/view points, but that has nothing to do with psychopathic abusers and sexual predators.

Rapist and pedophiles are on the top of my kill list, anywhere & anytime.

• Like 2

I can remember when rapists got 20 - life in some states, that's the penalty here, but it's almost manditoy if you follow Sharia law like Rashida Tlaib's best friend Linda Sarsour .

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

I've seen some chit b4 on the libatard side saying if a man & woman have consensual sex then dude raped her. They weren't even talking about girl passed out & dude took advantage the scenario was if two people get pretty tipsy suddenly a woman is just an auto victim & her consent doesn't count. What about two lesbians or two dudes? Did they rape each other? Or did the more butch of the two do the raping? 

If that's the case then i'm pretty sure everyone that's ever drank & had sex has raped. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

it's called "the rape game" in SE Asia - like on the xxx vids that are available - some girls like to play the rape game - #fakerape

27 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

If that's the case then i'm pretty sure everyone that's ever drank & had sex has raped. 

Then I've been raped more times than I can count, just trying to deal with the trauma lol

27 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

it's called "the rape game" in SE Asia - like on the xxx vids that are available - some girls like to play the rape game - #fakerape

I ain't buying it, rape is against one's consent....not playing "come fukk me. oh no don't !"

The crime of rape is pretty clear in my book

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

I ain't buying it, rape is against one's consent....not playing "come fukk me. oh no don't !"

The crime of rape is pretty clear in my book

I'm sure you've had a few that say  STOP ! .... STOP ! ..... STOP !  ........................ WHY ARE U STOPPING ?

I wonder if Patrice were still alive he'd be viewed as supporting so called rape culture. Poltergeist'ing is probably pushing it.