diazthechamp

Politics thread

3 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I'm sure you've had a few that say  STOP ! .... STOP ! ..... STOP !  ........................ WHY ARE U STOPPING ?

If that's someone's thing & you're gonna role play chit like that you need a safe word like hardcore S&M. I had an ex that was into hardcore S&M and had a rape fantasy. She wanted me to take her forcefully while she slept. Wasn't into it so that relationship didn't last long.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.8d9d7dfe7aee707612e8fc175c34a043.png

Bizarre. He had one of himself in jail surrounded by guards from some article i read. He also had a chess board with the pieces being a resemblance of certain high profile people and in Virginia Robert's testimony there was a puppet of prince Andrew that Ep made grab another woman's breast & Andrew then grabbed Virginia's in the same way pretending to be the puppet.  That red shoe theme is in a lot of pictures,  Podesta art, Rachel Chandler's deleted instagram and i think it's a reference to the Vatican & the wizard of Oz as well. 

Tony-Podesta-Red-Shoes-1024x576.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

If that's someone's thing & you're gonna role play chit like that you need a safe word like hardcore S&M. I had an ex that was into hardcore S&M and had a rape fantasy. She wanted me to take her forcefully while she slept. Wasn't into it so that relationship didn't last long.

It's fairly common here (not on a 1st date) - when they draw blood/ I'm out, .. I'm a " sex in public type-o'-guy " (bar, resto, KFC, food warehouse, theatre)

41 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I'm sure you've had a few that say  STOP ! .... STOP ! ..... STOP !  ........................ WHY ARE U STOPPING ?

Actually, no never...maybe I'm not doing it right lol

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Annabelle-  #713-648-7768

I have a feeling my wife wouldn't like Annabelle lol

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

there's 2 kind of cats > Ones that play with their claws out and one that play with their claws retracted

3 hours ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Rape culture absolutely is a thing.

Where? Point to something that constitutes rape culture.

I grew up in the hood and went to school on the east side with a bunch of white kids. I hung out with all types of people. Black, white, Mexicans, Asians, everybody. Never once in my life have I ever heard someone casually comment on rape as if it was acceptable. In fact, I know lots of people who stopped hanging out with people who were accused of anything of the sort. Accused. So I refuse to believe rape culture is a thing. It's a mythical villain like systematic racism. It's only in your mind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

don't tell her, .... you gotta barn ?

image.png.f167c8225e5e2bc6bb71fb3dfe6b7cdd.png

Yes I have a barn, but that's not my idea of a good time lol

Elizabeth Warren pledged to revoke DAPL and Keystone XL permits if she wins the presidency. 

#1 the President isn't supposed to have control of those permits.

#2 The main pipelines are already built. 

#3 Transporting oil by pipeline has been proven to be the safest and most cost effective way to do it. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Elizabeth Warren pledged to revoke DAPL and Keystone XL permits if she wins the presidency. 

#1 the President isn't supposed to have control of those permits.

#2 The main pipelines are already built. 

#3 Transporting oil by pipeline has been proven to be the safest and most cost effective way to do it. 

She just says words

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

She just says words

Pretty much, saying that might get her some more support in California but definitely loses her votes in many other states. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Pretty much, saying that might get her some more support in California but definitely loses her votes in many other states. 

She is an American Trudeau.

I can tell you right now, these dumb asses will attempt.to ruin your oil industry and kill your economy with their stupidity.

• Thanks 1

Warren will take IA in Feb, .. Biden will come down w/ a mysterious illness & bow out - pofs .... to save face

-heard Obama tried to talk him out of running (although not for the obvious reasons)

* Michelle looks like a horse's azz for supporting that other horse's azz @ 6% (actually, she looks like a horse's azz anyway)

9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Where? Point to something that constitutes rape culture.

I grew up in the hood and went to school on the east side with a bunch of white kids. I hung out with all types of people. Black, white, Mexicans, Asians, everybody. Never once in my life have I ever heard someone casually comment on rape as if it was acceptable. In fact, I know lots of people who stopped hanging out with people who were accused of anything of the sort. Accused. So I refuse to believe rape culture is a thing. It's a mythical villain like systematic racism. It's only in your mind.

This is all you need. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brock-turner-swimmer-olympic-hopeful-sexual-assault-stanford-university-woman-unconscious-a8090006.html

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

... a rape case somehow means youve disproven everyone else who says there is no such thing as a rape culture?? I'm gonna say no.

Btw, nobody in his life gave him a hi-five and a slap on the **** for catching a rape charge. Rap culture, that's a thing. Weed culture, sure. Rape culture.... no.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

... a rape case somehow means youve disproven everyone else who says there is no such thing as a rape culture?? I'm gonna say no.

Btw, nobody in his life gave him a hi-five and a slap on the **** for catching a rape charge. Rap culture, that's a thing. Weed culture, sure. Rape culture.... no.

I totally agree, there aren't any civilized countries that condone or promote the act of rape or abuse. Sure there's some 3rd world chiit holes that allow it, and even approve of it in marriage.

But to suggest an accepted rape culture exists here is #metoo overdose bullchiit.

• Like 2

It's sad because people would feel so much more empowered if they didn't live in constant fear all the time. Instead the racist, rapist white man is out to get everybody all the time like the ****in Boogeyman. It's not conducive to people achieving anything in the world. It turns into an excuse for failure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It's sad because people would feel so much more empowered if they didn't live in constant fear all the time. Instead the racist, rapist white man is out to get everybody all the time like the ****in Boogeyman. It's not conducive to people achieving anything in the world. It turns into an excuse for failure.

All the 'strong independent women' that I know irl are the ones who have no sympathy with feminism 2.0, #metoo or any of the other supposedly 'empowering' movements. They just get on with life without jumping at imaginary boogie men. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

All the 'strong independent women' that I know irl are the ones who have no sympathy with feminism 2.0, #metoo or any of the other supposedly 'empowering' movements. They just get on with life without jumping at imaginary boogie men. 

Same & i'd say that goes for not so independent & very liberal minded people down here at least in my state they don't buy into it those kinds of narratives. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

So you must believe we have a murder culture because if OJ

A pedophile culture because if Epstine

A fraud culture because if Trump 

I mean, individual cases make a culture that everyone follows and believes un?

7 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

So you must believe we have a murder culture because if OJ

A pedophile culture because if Epstine

A fraud culture because if Trump 

I mean, individual cases make a culture that everyone follows and believes un?

That was a bad example of proof of some systemic problem and if you look at statistics it was way higher in the 1990's. Population is up too & probably false accusations as well so it should be higher if that was true even if many don't report it out of fear it's still way down. Fact is rape is down but theft & throwing hands is probably up. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/191226/reported-forcible-rape-rate-in-the-us-since-1990/

There definitely needs to be way tougher sentences if someone is convicted of it because for the victims of rape that is a life long sentence for some psychologically. The three women i know/knew all had issues. 

I don't think there is a rape culture though and if you think there is you probably hanging with the wrong circles & or paying too much attention to media over exposure that's fooling people into thinking numbers are higher. If there is a rape culture then there is a murder culture and the black community is leading the way by a fairly larger margin. Asians & Native Americans are kicking @ss in the not committing crime department so bravo to them. 

All violent crime as a whole has decreased in the last decade last i looked. It's mostly chitty cities that skew numbers

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states.html

St. Louis is #1 but keep in mind Megasoup lives there lol. 

This **** is even more satisfying when you read the description.  

Too bad they didn't reload and continue firing 

"iF hE wuZ bLAcK DEy wUD 'aVe ShOt hIM"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

"iF hE wuZ bLAcK DEy wUD 'aVe ShOOt hIM"

Should've shot him in the leg. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

"iF hE wuZ bLAcK DEy wUD 'aVe ShOt hIM"

gnarly/ 4 days ago -

12 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Should've shot him in the leg. 

Should have pepper sprayed him on the big toe.  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Did the kid in the background say, "Thank ****ing God" after they shot the guy?

Yeah, go read the description.  The dude that got shot had broken in to his ex-wife's house and was holding them hostage.  Apparently the other guy was her adult son.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Should have pepper sprayed him on the big toe.  

should have hacked him up with a big machete

• Haha 1

rape cul·ture
noun
noun: rape culture
  1. a society or environment whose prevailing social attitudes have the effect of normalizing or trivializing sexual assault and abuse.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:
rape cul·ture
noun
  1. a society or environment whose prevailing social attitudes have the effect of normalizing or trivializing sexual assault and abuse.

Just tried to post regarding the rape culture in the UK amongst followers of a certain religion who almost all hail from a particular region in Asia and who carry out rape across the UK on an industrial scale but funnily enough the website was having 'problems'.

Go figure, lol. Too much detail maybe?

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

🤣

Holy fkn chit i couldn't stop laughing when i saw that Harry Potter Trump vs.Obama Voldamort is awesome. bahahaha

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

Just tried to post regarding the rape culture in the UK amongst followers of a certain religion who almost all hail from a particular region in Asia and who carry out rape across the UK on an industrial scale but funnily enough the website was having 'problems'.

Go figure, lol. Too much detail maybe?

I have no idea what u r talking about or implying

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:
rape cul·ture
noun

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

I have no idea what u r talking about or implying

Google 'Rotherham 1400'. Or Newcastle rape gangs. Or Oxford. Or a host of other towns and cities across the UK.

32 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Google 'Rotherham 1400'. Or Newcastle rape gangs. Or Oxford. Or a host of other towns and cities across the UK.

I posted the definition b/c Niki i believe was implying America had a rape culture...so I guess that's why I am confused at your posts

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I posted the definition b/c Niki i believe was implying America had a rape culture...so I guess that's why I am confused at your posts

Soon as he mentioned "followers of a certain religion" I figured he was referring to Muslim immigrants but just didn't just wanna say it outright lol. 

It's pretty well known a lot of young Muslim invaders are raping like crazy all over Europe. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Soon as he mentioned "followers of a certain religion" I figured he was referring to Muslim immigrants but just didn't just wanna say it outright lol. 

It's pretty well known a lot of young Muslim invaders are raping like crazy all over Europe. 

i'm assuming that is what he meant...just couldn't link it to what Niki was saying

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

Is there a rape culture in America? Nah.

Which is not to say rape is an urban myth. It exists. But is it cultural, no, I don't think so.

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

i'm assuming that is what he meant...just couldn't link it to what Niki was saying

Oh ok, sorry mate. Nikki is right in that there is an embedded rape culture, just not in America. I was pointing to where the real rape culture exists but its a touchy subject that people wish to shy away from and deny.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Is there a rape culture in America? Nah.

Which is not to say rape is an urban myth. It exists. But is it cultural, no, I don't think so.

Oh ok, sorry mate. Nikki is right in that there is an embedded rape culture, just not in America. I was pointing to where the real rape culture exists but its a touchy subject that people wish to shy away from and deny.

Do we have any stats on rapes in the muslim culture? that would be interesting to see...especially if it was possible to see a chart plotting rape cases per year vs. immigration of muslims per year in a given region

• Like 1