diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Soon as he mentioned "followers of a certain religion" I figured he was referring to Muslim immigrants but just didn't just wanna say it outright lol. 

It's pretty well known a lot of young Muslim invaders are raping like crazy all over Europe. 

Stomp, I made a post of a fair length, with links, high lighting where the real rape culture exists bit each time I tried to submit it the word error appeared and it refused to upload so I chose words that I thought would bypass any censorship requirements.

I'll be the first to admit that beginning a post with the words "dirty Pakistani muslim pedo bastards" might have played it's part in the refusal to upload but whatever, I thought it was a fair description and i'll stand behind it anyday.

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Evidently ASAP Rocky got locked up for beating up one of them. The fook was going around touching women's @sses & trying to catch a lawsuit off someone after provoking them. 

Sweden should give Rocky a fkn metal & deport that other scum back to the $hithole he came from. 

#FREEASAPROCKY

Melania was the one that suggested it to Trump to try to help him. I like her even more now for that. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Do we have any stats on rapes in the muslim culture? that would be interesting to see...especially if it was possible to see a chart plotting rape cases per year vs. immigration of muslims per year in a given region

You could start by googling the Rotherham case and that will lead you to other gangs, not just across the UK but Europe as a whole.

In case of any confusion I should point out that it's not just immigrants and that a lot of it is home grown, that is they are 2 generation British born but of Pakistani descent.

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 3

Since China is invading HK why doesnt Trump just go ahead and invade Greenland? Dont think it will take much effort at all and in about 50 years it will be like another seattle(weatherwise)...in 100 years it will be the next California.

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Since China is invading HK why doesnt Trump just go ahead and invade Greenland? Dont think it will take much effort at all and in about 50 years it will be like another seattle(weatherwise)...in 100 years it will be the next California.

giphy.gif

Srsly though you crack me up sometimes with chit that comes out or your mouth. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

giphy.gif

Srsly though you crack me up sometimes with chit that comes out or your mouth. 

actually Im dead serious lol...

I heard there was a referendum in Greenland and 90% of people voted they would join US.

Just now, VertFTW said:

actually Im dead serious lol...

I heard there was a referendum in Greenland and 90% of people voted they would join US.

Invade though lol

Tell me the top 20 uni PR move on that one. 

• Haha 1

I actually do think we should try to buy it. 

Being that China is trying to get in there & control an even larger portion of rare earth minerals it's a good move. 

6 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Invade though lol

Tell me the top 20 uni PR move on that one. 

It would probably be the most peaceful invasion ever since the people want to join the US.

Just now, VertFTW said:

It would probably be the most peaceful invasion ever since the people want to join the US.

giphy.gif

We can't just go takeover a country. Would never fly. We'd have to buy it. 

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

and flip it -  make a few krones

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

giphy.gif

hmm so what will denmark prefer....US's fake money or Chinas?

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

and flip it -  make a few krones

If they buy it i think they should keep it. Not only for the rare earth resources which China already dominates like 90+% production wise but it's gives us a good foothold strategically in the arctic circle. 

• Like 1

Just seeing all the videos from the protests in Portland at the weekend now, jesus the cringe is strong. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Just seeing all the videos from the protests in Portland at the weekend now, jesus the cringe is strong. 

Portland is the Mecca for liberals

• Like 2

68801568_423524604960339_453360730973719

“On this date in 1992 U.S. Marshall Larry Cooper shot 14 year old Samuel Weaver in the back and killed him after killing the family dog. The next day FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi shot and wounded Samuel’s father, Randy, also in the back then shot Samuel’s mother, Vicki, in the head and killed her while she was holding her 10 month old baby.”

All this was precipitated by Weaver shortening the barrel of a shotgun for an ATF informant.

#NeverForget Ruby Ridge

• Like 1

Conversation I just had with Mrs. TUF after she sent a picture of the restaurant @Bubba_Sparks and I met at for contract negotiations. 

oXXirud.png

Mrs. TUF an hour later...

UseM2eP.png

I guess I can cancel the golf trip to Greenland, negotiations have stalled lol

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Conversation I just had with Mrs. TUF after she sent a picture of the restaurant @Bubba_Sparks and I met at for contract negotiations. 

oXXirud.png

Mrs. TUF an hour later...

UseM2eP.png

Please tell me someone called him Robert. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

68801568_423524604960339_453360730973719

“On this date in 1992 U.S. Marshall Larry Cooper shot 14 year old Samuel Weaver in the back and killed him after killing the family dog. The next day FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi shot and wounded Samuel’s father, Randy, also in the back then shot Samuel’s mother, Vicki, in the head and killed her while she was holding her 10 month old baby.”

All this was precipitated by Weaver shortening the barrel of a shotgun for an ATF informant.

#NeverForget Ruby Ridge

If you haven't already you should read the book 'Ambush at Ruby Ridge' by Alan. W.Bock. Brought me to ****ing tears m8.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This Biden thing is getting beyond ugly - 4 more gaffes this week > (can't keep up with them) ....

... if he goes down and you're a mod-dem that realizes the new-progressives are inbred-insane, .. what are u gonna do ?

I suppose it depends on how much u hate Trump - #mindlessmorons

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gabbard Victimized by DNC's Dubious Debate Criteria

Tulsi Gabbard is on the verge of being excluded from the next Democratic presidential debate on the basis of criteria that appear increasingly absurd.

Take, for instance, her poll standing in New Hampshire, which currently places Gabbard at 3.3% support, according to the RealClearPolitics average as of Aug. 20. One might suspect that such a figure would merit inclusion in the upcoming debates -- especially considering she’s ahead of several candidates who have already been granted entry, including Cory Booker, Amy Klobuchar, Beto O’Rourke, and Andrew Yang. But the Democratic National Committee has decreed that the polls constituting this average are not sufficiently “qualifying.”

Gabbard has polled at 2% or more in two polls sponsored by the two largest newspapers in two early primary states, but the DNC -- through its mysteriously incoherent selection process -- has determined that these surveys do not count toward her debate eligibility. Without these exclusions, Gabbard would have already qualified. She has polled at 2% or more in two polls officially deemed “qualifying,” and surpassed the 130,000 donor threshold on Aug. 2. While the latter metric would seem more indicative of “grassroots support” -- a formerly obscure Hawaii congresswoman has managed to secure more than 160,000 individual contributions from all 50 states, according to the latest figures from her campaign -- the DNC has declared that it will prioritize polling over donors. In polls with a sample size of just a few hundred people, this means excluding candidates based on what can literally amount to rounding errors: A poll that places a candidate at 1.4% could be considered non-qualifying, but a poll that places a candidate at 1.5% is considered qualifying. Pinning such massive decisions for the trajectory of a campaign on insignificant fractional differences seems wildly arbitrary.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/08/21/gabbard_victimized_by_dncs_dubious_debate_criteria_141055.html

This strategy worked so well for them in 2016 too....

• Like 1

lol this nincompoop said this without a hint of satire.

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1

The last time we had a "chosen one"....

Image result for anakin skywalker

I look forward to the memes.

1 hour ago, TUF said:

lol this nincompoop said this without a hint of satire.

Gotta love the Don, lol. Lets hope he gets chosen in 2020.

14 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Gotta love the Don, lol. Lets hope he gets chosen in 2020.

If by chosen, you mean raptured then yes.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.8d09dc2b9d8ccb09692c7f875f67383f.png

Cory Booker beats Trump by 6 pts. in the general election if held today according to CNN, ... then why is he +3300/ Vegas & Trump is -125  ? 

image.png.edb0ba27e2538cb2333721093696fdcd.png

Smollett case .... the new SP (Dan Webb) has the power to re-instate the old charges plus add new charges,

-he is expected to compell Foxx to testify while she is under investigation -

17 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Cory Booker beats Trump by 6 pts. in the general election if held today according to CNN, ... then why is he +3300/ Vegas & Trump is -125  ? 

image.png.edb0ba27e2538cb2333721093696fdcd.png

Booker winning the dems nom would be hilarious

27 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Booker winning the dems nom would be hilarious

.... we would never tolerate fake odds/ predictions in a sporting event, .. so why is it tolerated in a presidential election,

Booker beating Trump is equivalent to Jim Miller beating Khabib - it's pure liberal fraud designed to influence dipchit liberal voters,

Vegas having Booker @ +3300 (33-1) and CNN saying he beats Trump is tew over the top -

• Haha 1

... latest Biden gaffe - talking to media & thinking he was in Vermont - while he was in New Hampshire,

sick puppy, dude has dementia - no longer funny .

• Like 1

On 8/21/2019 at 5:38 PM, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.5042eefe76486bb2d6f37549368a7028.png

i tried that here in canada

at first i started sweating like a hooker in church. then the blood in my body completely boiled over, and the water inside me evaporated.

10/10. would cook my vital organs again

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i tried that here in canada

at first i started sweating like a hooker in church. then the blood in my body completely boiled over, and the water inside me evaporated.

10/10. would cook my vital organs again

when the electric bill exceeds the rent/ mortgage,  82 becomes tolerable for most young couples, .... unless u enjoy Ramen