diazthechamp

Politics thread

joy reid says if trump is impeached and pence becomes president, he will put all gay people in

internment camps...... you really can't make this chit up

There ya go, impeach Trump and get President Michael Pence. Be careful what you wish for.

• Like 1

as of right now > 55 Palestinians shot dead trying to cross illegally and set fire to the new embassy in Jerusalem <

I just listened to Schumer & Farrakhan scold Trump for ******* up the country,

and tell his administration how to negotiate w/ NoKo & Iran .....   smfh  you really can't make this poop up

the irony here is, Farrakhan is the ultimate jew-hater but obviously being greased

to hate on Trump - Schumer is a Pelosi puppet, a spineless eunuch -

• Like 2

I'm still trying to see why they would destabilise the middle east or more importantly who's getting wealthier off the back of it 

I'm still trying to see why they would destabilise the middle east or more importantly who's getting wealthier off the back of it

France, Germany, etc are the ones who benefit monetarily from the Iranian nuclear deal.

I assume that's what you were talking about. The Jerusalem embassy won't destabilize anything. Palestine has never been stable. lol

• Like 1

the Brits getting meme-rekt lately

32648683_834557550083615_329059140573855

Problem is i rarely get these....I've probably distanced myself so much from society that I'm out of touch i guess.

• Like 1

Problem is i rarely get these....I've probably distanced myself so much from society that I'm out of touch i guess.

you are out of touch, out of knives, out of free speech, out of guns, out of freedom.

• Like 3

as of right now > 55 Palestinians shot dead trying to cross illegally and set fire to the new embassy in Jerusalem <

40 today, Hamas &  Hizballah is paying civilian families to rush the border and firebomb the new embassy,

the dems want Trump to apologize for disrupting the middle east and causing loss of life -

SMMFH, I'm not finna take too much more of this liberal media bs

• Like 2

there was zero need for them to move to Jerusalem and they were warned this would happen but they did it anyway.

I hope everyone realizes, the Palestinians started a war, lost the war they started, and basically wanted a do-over -

which they would've lost fosho -

19mqt1y.gif

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

there was zero need for them to move to Jerusalem and they were warned this would happen but they did it anyway.

Yeah, Israel should have to run their country based on the responses by the terrorist groups running the countries nearby.... Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 3

...... and you know they're paying the Palestinian families (firebombers) w/ the American taxpayer money

that the Obama admin. gave to Iran -

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

The only reason the propaganda machine in the EU wants to hold on tight to the Iran nuclear agreement is because they financially benefit from it, and we do not.

Here's some bad news for all the Europeans, we don't care if pulling out shrinks your wallets. Stop dealing with terrorists.

• Like 4

Yeah, Israel should have to run their country based on the responses by the terrorist groups running the countries nearby....

cos that was the point I was making....

cos that was the point I was making....

What was the point you were making?

Because what I drew from it is that you're saying America shouldn't have moved their embassy to Jerusalem because we knew it would cause a ruckus.

• Like 1

The talks haven't even started with North Korea and already things are not looking good.

Foreign minister basically saying if US demand NK to give up the nukes the meeting could be off.

I'm curios as to what they thought they would be discussing in the first place lol.

The talks haven't even started with North Korea and already things are not looking good.

Foreign minister basically saying if US demand NK to give up the nukes the meeting could be off.

I'm curios as to what they thought they would be discussing in the first place lol.

Seems they've objected to the suggestion that they will take the "Libya" option; given Gadaffi was bumped off 3 years after they gave up their nuclear programme I can see why that wouldn't appeal.

The SK/USA military operations also happened again in the area this week.  That always pisses them off because it kind of looks like a practice for an invasion.

We still don't really know if Kim Jong Un is a bit of a nutter or a very clever bloke pretending to be a bit of a nutter.

Same could probably be said of Trump....

• Like 1

North Korea already offered to blow up their testing tunnels.

They're objecting to what amounts to war games with South Korea and the United States. A true comparison would be Russia practicing for war with Cuba in the Gulf Of Mexico. That would absolutely not fly, but then were surprised when North Korea isn't okay with it. Frankly, it's baffling.

• Like 1

if someone could dump Nikki Haley in Saudi Arabia that'd be great

• Like 1

40 today, Hamas & Hizballah is paying civilian families to rush the border and firebomb the new embassy,

the dems want Trump to apologize for disrupting the middle east and causing loss of life -

SMMFH, I'm not finna take too much more of this liberal media bs

they were unarmed and hundreds of metres from the border dude jesus christ are u for real?
  • Like 1

they were unarmed and hundreds of metres from the border dude jesus christ are u for real?

you're watching Al Jazeera again,

• Like 1

you're watching Al Jazeera again,

you're watching CNN. im watching Liveleaks

Edited by Ozpride

Why do these anti cosulates in Jerusalem think they get to dictate what city the US outs theirs in or what city Israel calls its capital.

If the Palestinians don't like it that's their own damn problem. Or does the rest of the world get to tell other countries how they must run?

Sorry to say as well, you protest and start throwing **** at a border that is protected with guns, don't go crying when you get shot.

• Like 1

Why do these anti cosulates in Jerusalem think they get to dictate what city the US outs theirs in or what city Israel calls its capital.

If the Palestinians don't like it that's their own damn problem. Or does the rest of the world get to tell other countries how they must run?

Sorry to say as well, you protest and start throwing **** at a border that is protected with guns, don't go crying when you get shot.

Israel gets to tell Palestinians how to live. Gaza for instance most of them can't even leave. They're trapped there and treated as sub-human. < Some of them are but not all. 

Pretty sure i'd be throwing rocks too if i was trapped and had to live in basically what amounts to a modern day concentration camp.  

A lot of the Israeli soldiers are just psychotic sadists that enjoy killing and if you think the CIA is bad about shady operations the Mossad makes the CIA look like childsplay. 

You don't get to see the stories of Israel committing atrocities in the news here. It's all swept under the rug because they're a strategic ally and it doesn't fit the narrative of being the so called "good" guys. 

They have a right to protect themselves but it sure is ironic that they do it to the point they're almost hitler level opressers and always play victim. Palestinians do that too i'm just saying the situation is complicated and isn't at all what it appears in the news media. 

The reality is our world is a sick place & all the major powers are into engineering chaos, constant conflict and exploiting resources at any cost and they'll crush anyone that threatens that monopoly especially much weaker opposition. The top players are the worst psychopaths that seek out the easiest marks to prey upon then in the media which they control they cry victim & pretend to be heroes when some actually put up a fight back or expose them. 

Edited by StompGrind

Hamas, Hizballah, along w/ Iran have vowed to rermove Israel and all the jews from the planet, it's in their doctrine,

they use  their own people as human shields, women and chidren in hospitals and schools . The Gaza Strip is

governed by Hamas (recognized worldwide as a terrorist organization)  -

• Like 2

Hamas, Hizballah, along w/ Iran have vowed to rermove Israel and all the jews from the planet, it's in their doctrine,

they use  their own people as human shields, women and chidren in hospitals and schools . The Gaza Strip is

governed by Hamas (recognized worldwide as a terrorist organization)  -

That isn't completely true. There are some hardliners that think that but a lot of that is propoganda. 

That isn't completely true. There are some hardliners that think that but a lot of that is propoganda. 

the moderate Palestinians/ Arabs are in the West Bank, they are not permitted to

voice tneir opinions, under penalty of death by Hamas, it's Khomeni/ Iran that are

propagandizing the Palestinians - this is all about Iran building land bridges to the

Mediterranean > Iraq. Syria, etc

• Like 1

the moderate Palestinians/ Arabs are in the West Bank, they are not permitted to

voice tneir opinions, under penalty of death by Hamas, it's Khomeni/ Iran that are

propagandizing the Palestinians - this is all about Iran building land bridges to the

Mediterranean > Iraq. Syria, etc

I get what you're saying i'm not at all saying they're innocent but a lot of that is propaganda. 

For example the whole Ahmadinejad saying "wipe Isreal off the map" was a mistranslation and told as a lie in the news. 

https://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/17/israeli-minister-agrees-ahmadinejad-never-said-israel-must-be-wiped-off-the-map/

Everyone acts like Israel is some saint just protecting itself and that is definitely not the full story. It's fake news. 

Edited by StompGrind

Israel gets to tell Palestinians how to live. Gaza for instance most of them can't even leave. They're trapped there and treated as sub-human. < Some of them are but not all.

Pretty sure i'd be throwing rocks too if i was trapped and had to live in basically what amounts to a modern day concentration camp.

A lot of the Israeli soldiers are just psychotic sadists that enjoy killing and if you think the CIA is bad about shady operations the Mossad makes the CIA look like childsplay.

You don't get to see the stories of Israel committing atrocities in the news here. It's all swept under the rug because they're a strategic ally and it doesn't fit the narrative of being the so called "good" guys.

They have a right to protect themselves but it sure is ironic that they do it to the point they're almost hitler level opressers and always play victim. Palestinians do that too i'm just saying the situation is complicated and isn't at all what it appears in the news media.

The reality is our world is a sick place & all the major powers are into engineering chaos, constant conflict and exploiting resources at any cost and they'll crush anyone that threatens that monopoly especially much weaker opposition. The top players are the worst psychopaths that seek out the easiest marks to prey upon then in the media which they control they cry victim & pretend to be heroes when some actually put up a fight back or expose them.

Yeah Israel sucks too. But this isn't a case of the Palestinians defending themselves, they were attacking Israel. So they played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

As for being trapped there. Maybe they shouldn't want to fight, kill and destroy Israel and they wouldn't be where they are. You elect terrorists to run tour government, expect **** to happen that you don't like.

It's not just the hardliners either, you have these kids in school taught this **** and they are there front and center.

I don't have any love for Israel either, theu attack unjustly, they have used banned weapons in the past and their basically use Americans like puppets because of the Holocaust. They get away with their **** because of the US and only the US. But when your surrounded by jackles, expect the prey to snap back amd snap hard.

• Like 1

there is a version of the Quran that states "convert the jew or kill him" ...... just sayn'

There's also a passage that says killing a person is like killing the world and saving a person is like saving the world. Islam is full of contradictions just like any other religion. 

All i'm saying is a lot of people have this idea Palestinian's are all terrorist scum and they ignore the fact that Israel, America atc. all have their own forms of that as well. 

there is a version of the Quran that states "convert the jew or kill him" ...... just sayn'

wut

how much msm do you actually watch?

don't answer that. This level of ignorance might be contageous

wut

how much msm do you actually watch?

don't answer that. This level of ignorance might be contageous

dude , ...  that's basic common knowledge .... ask Zuckerberg

Islam versus Unbelievers: Convert, Subjugate or Die

www.vexen.co.uk/religion/islam_unbelievers.html
Jump to The Qur'an Say Muslims Cannot, and Should Not, Try to Convert ... - Islam I document the many verses in the Qur'an that deny the ...
Edited by Bezerker101

I think the thing that makes Israel look the most sketchy is that they don't recognize Palestine as a country/state whatever.

Designate the borders and leave them to it then nobody can blame Israel for problems in their country.

I think the thing that makes Israel look the most sketchy is that they don't recognize Palestine as a country/state whatever.

Designate the borders and leave them to it then nobody can blame Israel for problems in their country.

Sort of like Iran does with Israel then?

• Like 1

Sort of like most of the arab world does with Israel then?

Fixed lol

Not saying one's better or worse the whole place sounds like a ****ing nightmare to live in whatever side your on

• Like 3

Fixed lol

Not saying one's better or worse the whole place sounds like a **** nightmare to live in whatever side your on

Don't believe the media hype. There are a lot of people living very peacefully and happily in the middle East. There are zones of conflict, but it's not one big war zone.

It's a great place to visit.

Fixed lol

Not saying one's better or worse the whole place sounds like a **** nightmare to live in whatever side your on

they seriously think of Israel as our proxy, and I can understand that,

but everybody is doing it ... Russia, Iran, the Saudis

the problem starts with Hamas being democratically elected by the

Palestinians ... they are considered a terrorist organization by the

European Union . Basically an arm of the muslim brotherhood devoted

to wiping Israel off the map . They sponsor Sharia law -

The Middle East is right up there on my list of places to visit. It's somewhere between Liberia and Somalia.

• Like 1

Don't believe the media hype. There are a lot of people living very peacefully and happily in the middle East. There are zones of conflict, but it's not one big war zone.

It's a great place to visit.

My mistake im meaning Jerusalem not the entire Middle East.

Loved Egypt & the UAE when I visited.

The Middle East is right up there on my list of places to visit. It's somewhere between Liberia and Somalia.

or London & Paris

• Like 1