diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

when the electric bill exceeds the rent/ mortgage,  82 becomes tolerable for most young couples, .... unless u enjoy Ramen

Why the **** would anyone want it that hot?

Just now, -idyb- said:

82 degrees is not tolerable for anyone in canada.  we go by celsius.

71f is tolerable

82 is stupid.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

82 degrees is not tolerable for anyone in canada.  we go by celsius.

easy to say when your winter is 8 mos. long

when I was 17, some friends of mine and I rented a condo in Ft. Lauderdale (99% humidity)..  and we couldn't afford to run the central air during the day,

so I put a plastic chair in the shower, I would put a book in a plastic bag, and turn the cold water on to drizzle - ah, the good old days !

8 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

easy to say when your winter is 8 mos. long

it already snowed 30 centimeters somewhere up a little farther north from me last weekend. fort nelson wherever that chithole is.

here though we've had alot of rainy days this summer so im thinking its gonna be a cold winter.  its already starting to cool down at night. for the last 4 years we never even got a single drop of rain from june until the end of september and dry lightning was sparking forest fires all around.   we didnt get blanketed in smoke from forest fires either which is a first since 2014.  even tho there is a pretty big one about half an hour south of me and then there was another big one near the us border not too far either,  but theyve got them both contained already and its not really gonna affect the air quality here or anything.

but yeah its been a pretty good summer. its nice to be able to go outside and breathe fresh air and be able to see the mountains, or  even across the street,  and not have to wipe a blanket of ash off my car every morning.  we had it pretty bad for the last couple summers.

Edited by -idyb-

14 hours ago, -idyb- said:

it already snowed 30 centimeters somewhere up a little farther north from me last weekend. fort nelson wherever that chithole is.

here though we've had alot of rainy days this summer so im thinking its gonna be a cold winter.  its already starting to cool down at night. for the last 4 years we never even got a single drop of rain from june until the end of september and dry lightning was sparking forest fires all around.   we didnt get blanketed in smoke from forest fires either which is a first since 2014.  even tho there is a pretty big one about half an hour south of me and then there was another big one near the us border not too far either,  but theyve got them both contained already and its not really gonna affect the air quality here or anything.

but yeah its been a pretty good summer. its nice to be able to go outside and breathe fresh air and be able to see the mountains, or  even across the street,  and not have to wipe a blanket of ash off my car every morning.  we had it pretty bad for the last couple summers.

I'm equatorized here, summer 365/ ... but I'm originally from L.I., where 30 centimeters is considered a dusting,

how far are u from Possum' Lodge ? ... latest?cb=20090304234021

29 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I'm equatorized here, summer 365/ ... but I'm originally from L.I., where 30 centimeters is considered a dusting,

how far are u from Possum' Lodge ? ... latest?cb=20090304234021

ya 30cm isnt much but usually it never snows in bc in august

possum lodge from the red green show? thats on the other damn side of the country.  presumeably somewhere in the muskoka area of ontario.

so looking at google maps id say its about 3780 kilometers from me.  or 1.2402e+7 feet. with the average length of duct tape being about 60 feet, i'm somewhere around the length of 206700 rolls of duct tape away from possum lodge. 

red-green.png

keep your stick on the ice!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Biden falling behind Sanders AND Warren in new polls. RIP in pieces us. 

3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

useless-people.jpg?fit=850,400&ssl=1

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but then I repeat myself."  Mark Twain.

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2019 at 9:14 AM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I wish it was winter all year in Pennsylvania. If I didnt have a family I would probably move to Alaska to he honest. 

I been telling my wife the same thing for years lol

• Like 1

Institutional racism is a “white man’s problem” in America, former Vice President Joe Biden said on Tuesday.

Seems the dems presidential candidate doesn't believe in racism if you aint white😂

9 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

this is what will finish thecorrupt SOB eventually - bank it ....

image.png.c4f9fa8ec005f5cdb8692bd3c1e4f550.png

This ***hole was using his vice presidential position to rake in major money for him and his scumbag son under the table, and has been corrupt his entire life. But the snowflakes and their media will cry over some words from Trump. lol

16 minutes ago, TUF said:

I need answers 

Post image

IDK but the shape is like playing guess what that cloud looks like game.

Do you know if that pic was taken in 2017? Year of the Fire Rooster. 

170127-fire-rooster-cr-0625_06e65b584802

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

Pu10 > every one of those betas

Did the people in Crimea not vote to become part of Russia again, after their Ukranian government was at a stand-still with Kiev piled up and streets barricaded? Were they not essentially Russians the entire time??

The media narrative is horsechit. Only people with a peabrain that are going to vote for Biden (the guy helping keep Ukraine in chaos for the same years we're talking about), Warren, or whatever mess of a human the DNC nominates still buy that trash. 

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Game set and match Boris.... plus democracy...

Cries of 'this is what the death of democracy looks like' abound across social media following the news, lol.

There was a vote. 17.4 million people voted to leave. Boris is delivering on the outcome of said vote. Democracy is served.

Nice one Boris.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

69370397_427607134552086_292570465944626

lol, that's what I tell the neighbors kids - "silence or death" the choice is yours cretins -

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

more Biden gaffes yesterday, .. it's no wonder BO tried to discourage him from running lol

Mayor Pete, Mayor Pete, Mayor Pete !!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

Mayor Pete, Mayor Pete, Mayor Pete !!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

right now, .. he has .02% support in the Black community ... nobody likes a racist gaay lol -

3 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

right now, .. he has .02% support in the Black community ... nobody likes a racist gaay lol -

As long as we aren't going camping together, I don't give a fuk if he's racist or gay lol

• Like 1