diazthechamp

Politics thread

8 hours ago, Bwana said:

He sure looks happy lol

omar-3449.jpg

16957784-7306417-image-a-1-1565115388307

It's either play along or have Boko Haram blow up your car. Would you be happy?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, broke_fl0w said:

It's either play along or have Boko Haram blow up your car. Would you be happy?

I think being in a car bomb would probably be the better choice compared to sticking your dock in that and having to admit it.

5 hours ago, MoZZez said:

I think being in a car bomb would probably be the better choice compared to sticking your dock in that and having to admit it.

She probably only does ****

wouldn't she/ it be stoned to death in a country that enforces Sharia law (adultery)  ? - Somalian terrorist sluut hypocrite lyin' daugher of a jackyl bish ho,

(I don't mean that in a bad way)

Odessa shooter was diagnosed as mentally ill, and was not legally allowed to own a firearm. His neighbor had also reported him for being outside of his house and firing his gun late at night, but the cops never bothered to show up.

We nEeD mOrE gUn lAwS!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Conservative MP Phillip Lee has defected to the Liberal Democrats ahead of a showdown between Boris Johnson and Tory rebels over Brexit.

His defection means that Boris Johnson no longer has a working majority in the Commons.

3 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Conservative MP Phillip Lee has defected to the Liberal Democrats ahead of a showdown between Boris Johnson and Tory rebels over Brexit.

His defection means that Boris Johnson no longer has a working majority in the Commons.

The queen should execute that whole bunch of treasonous cowards and install herself as a benign dictator. 

She would get my vote. Not that you need votes in a dictatorship. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

69700794_430397810939685_641175086136557

.... she would not be a presidential canditate today if she did not lie about her family heritage decades ago ... fact -

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

nO bOdY wAnTs To TaKe Ur GuNs

Blow me Beto, you come try to take them yourself.

Important note: Beto in your own state of Texas the Odessa shooter failed a firearm background check, so he went and bought the gun privately(which is legal)...maybe you should fix your own state laws, before you come after legal gun owners that have passed background checks multiple times in other states...you dikwad

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

Important note: Beto in your own state of Texas the Odessa shooter failed a firearm background check, so he went and bought the gun privately(which is legal)...maybe you should fix your own state laws, before you come after legal gun owners that have passed background checks multiple times in other states...you dikwad

He's just doing what all fledgling candidates do, and saying anything he thinks might gain him some momentum in the media. Guy's an idiot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

this is who helped me acquire illegal firearms in my lifetime :

in NY- the mailman and Good Humor dude

in CA - drug dealer

in FLA - a mechanic

in TN - the cashier at the General store

in the Philippines - taxi driver

in Thailand - a bartender

in Cambodia - a policeman

in Laos - a rice farmer

in China - tv/ electronics saleman

we are one !

watching the members of parliament in session in the british house of commons. man those guys are really pissed off at this boris johnson dude  theyre really giving it to him and theyre hella pissed over this brexit thing.

this is alot more amusing then canadian politics. or hearing about donald trumps latest tweets from the golf course.   im surprised it hasnt came to fisticuffs yet. 

Edited by -idyb-

lol my grandparents and parents houses were wall to wall oak covered by wall to wall carpet, ..made them very easy to sell

image.png.0d99bfae6103b5fe9dea3ba5630cfb15.png

-automobile seat covers too ....

image.png.1ad0615afd495ff347fd3b863643eddb.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

lol my grandparents and parents houses were wall to wall oak covered by wall to wall carpet, ..made them very easy to sell

I want to know what he's doing with the rubber mallet ? lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

-automobile seat covers too ....

image.png.1ad0615afd495ff347fd3b863643eddb.png

Gen X FTW. 

Actually prefer tile floors but it's expensive. Wood floors scratch tew easy even with a really good finish so you gotta be really careful moving anything. Better get pads for all your furniture you intend on moving. 

linoleum is crap. Carpet i wouldn't be caught dead in a home with carpet these days. It feels good but that chit is dirty AF & not as easy to clean. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

Gen X FTW. 

Actually prefer tile floors but it's expensive. Wood floors scratch tew easy even with a really good finish so you gotta be really careful moving anything. Better get pads for all your furniture you intend on moving. 

linoleum is crap. Carpet i wouldn't be caught dead in a home with carpet these days. It feels good but that chit is dirty AF & not as easy to clean. 

the Philippines is all tile floors, .. in 12 yrs,  I've never been in a house with wall to wall carpet .. just rugs

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I want to know what he's doing with the rubber mallet ? lol

Probably undoing molding without breaking them to get to the corners would be my guess. Don't see why you'd need it just to tear up linoleum

I honestly haven't turned on MSNBC in like 15 years, but the clips I see are horrid. I suspect they fudge the ratings (this is happening with A LOT of the agenda driven television), and they don't even draw the 300K viewers they claim.

Jo Johnson, the younger brother of Prime Minister Boris Johnson, is resigning as an MP and minister, saying he is "torn between family loyalty and the national interest".

Actually why are all American politicians so old??  I appreciate that's a sweeping generalisation, but out of the 6 US presidents I remember in my lifetime, their average age when they came to power is almost 60.  Whereas in the UK, there have been 7 PMs, average age is just over 50.  

Now you've got a 70 year old woman vying with a 76 year old and a 77 year old for the nomination to go head to head with a 73 year old.

Where are all your youngsters??  It's a curious state of affairs, especially as you don't need to be a "career politician" to be president in the US, whereas you really do in the UK.  Is it to do with funding or something?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg (BOO’-tuh-juhj) says Republicans will face “a reckoning” over a policy agenda he says is out of sync with Christian values.

Speaking on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Thursday, Buttigieg kicked off a day of television appearances in which he highlighted his Christian faith.

Republicans, he asserted, are “known for beating people on the head” with their faith while following a policy agenda aimed at reducing assistance for the poor and other policies he said were at odds with that message.

Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend, Indiana, said “there’s going to be a reckoning over that.”

source.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

• Like 1

On 9/5/2019 at 10:54 PM, SVTContour98 said:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg (BOO’-tuh-juhj) says Republicans will face “a reckoning” over a policy agenda he says is out of sync with Christian values.

Speaking on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Thursday, Buttigieg kicked off a day of television appearances in which he highlighted his Christian faith.

Republicans, he asserted, are “known for beating people on the head” with their faith while following a policy agenda aimed at reducing assistance for the poor and other policies he said were at odds with that message.

Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend, Indiana, said “there’s going to be a reckoning over that.”

this clown is "out of it" - people don't realize it bcoz nobody cares or listens, .. but he's AOC out of it,

I've heard him intimate at a town hall that the Christian god was pro-gayy and in favor of same sex marriage ...

* another democratic candidate that will drop out soon and not get re-elected to their present job

image.png.eb0742c95dbe467eb099e1b06bdc6a6c.png

Edited by Bezerker101

On 9/5/2019 at 9:33 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Actually why are all American politicians so old??  I appreciate that's a sweeping generalisation, but out of the 6 US presidents I remember in my lifetime, their average age when they came to power is almost 60.  Whereas in the UK, there have been 7 PMs, average age is just over 50.  

Now you've got a 70 year old woman vying with a 76 year old and a 77 year old for the nomination to go head to head with a 73 year old.

Where are all your youngsters??  It's a curious state of affairs, especially as you don't need to be a "career politician" to be president in the US, whereas you really do in the UK.  Is it to do with funding or something?

All of our young people party like 1999, then when they get burned out they head for the Oval Office.

barack-obama-smoking-weed.jpg

So I haven't seen anyone putting up the Alabama flag over profile pictures and sending thoughts and prayers. I am guessing they survived the hurricane as it passed over them?

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

So I haven't seen anyone putting up the Alabama flag over profile pictures and sending thoughts and prayers. I am guessing they survived the hurricane as it passed over them?

https://www.al.com/news/2019/08/heavy-rain-and-flooding-hit-florence-area.html

They were flooded two weeks ago. Any further rain at all is horrible news, especially the outer rings of a goddamn hurricane. lol

I know you're all about bashing the Trumpster, but the liberal media fed you half the story there. 

Edited by broke_fl0w
  • Like 1