diazthechamp

Politics thread

My highlight was Biden talking about putting on the radio and the record player for the kids. Modern age medicine is the only thing keeping him upright. The guy has completely lost it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

My highlight was Biden talking about putting on the radio and the record player for the kids. Modern age medicine is the only thing keeping him upright. The guy has completely lost it.

I'm still hearing that Buttigieg and Booker would beat Trump by almost 10pts if the election were held today,

.... if anyone said that to my face and I believed they were serious - I'd be going to jail

10 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I'm still hearing that Buttigieg and Booker would beat Trump by almost 10pts if the election were held today,

.... if anyone said that to my face and I believed they were serious - I'd be going to jail

Buttigieg has 0 chance of winning the presidency,  he made sure of that last night when he said he was doing a gun confiscation. 

Bernie, the indian, or mr forgetful are the only ones who can pass the DNC. The rest are just giving Trump ammo for the election.

• Like 1

BBC Breaking News (@BBCBreaking) twitteó a las 2:45 p. m. on vie., sep 13, 2019:
US actress Felicity Huffman sentenced to 14 days in prison after paying $15,000 (£11,500) to have her daughter's exam answers secretly corrected in 2017

https://t.co/2QDTfPiZd6
(https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1172597244694081538?s=09)

lol

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

BBC Breaking News (@BBCBreaking) twitteó a las 2:45 p. m. on vie., sep 13, 2019:
US actress Felicity Huffman sentenced to 14 days in prison after paying $15,000 (£11,500) to have her daughter's exam answers secretly corrected in 2017

https://t.co/2QDTfPiZd6
(https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1172597244694081538?s=09)

lol

and Huff pleaded guilty with extreme remorse, .. Loughlin is super screwed now

People actually supporting Beto is hilarious. Dude is a.convicted felon with DWI and Burglary from.the 90's on his record. 

Figures a criminal wants to disarm people 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

People actually supporting Beto is hilarious. Dude is a.convicted felon with DWI and Burglary from.the 90's on his record. 

Figures a criminal wants to disarm people 

He was repremanded last week by the DNC for throwing the F-bomb around excessively at rallies

3 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

and Huff pleaded guilty with extreme remorse, .. Loughlin is super screwed now

Yeah, Laughlin will get a month lol......................

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Yeah, Laughlin will get a month lol......................

Also, putting these celebs behind bars for a couple of weeks to teach them a "lession" is beyond laughable because they will get special treatment jail cels and just end up consting taxpayers extra.

Huffman : paid college administrators 15K, pleaded guilty and the prosecutor asked for 30 days imprisonment - she got 14

Loughlin : paid college administrators 500K to have documents falsified (rowing team), faces up to 40 yrs according to law,

the prosecutor is asking for 3.5 yrs behind bars - probably get 1, she'll do 3 mos. w/ hefty fine .

* Loughlin has fought this tooth-n'-nail, she has stated that she will not accept a prison term (flight-risk)-

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) twitteó a las 10:29 a. m. on sáb., sep 14, 2019:
An Ohio video gamer who played a role in a hoax phone call that led police to kill a man in Kansas has been sentenced to 15 months in prison https://t.co/fxRdsOlyNK https://t.co/EUTNVe8Adt
(https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1172895222587678720?s=09)

Lol good

Should have gotten more time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

the guy he got to actually call in the swatting just got 20 years

• Like 1

Randa HABIB (@RandaHabib) twitteó a las 10:44 p. m. on sáb., sep 14, 2019:
Attacks on Saudi oil facilities knock out more than half the Kingdom’s output, in a move expected to send oil prices soaring and increase tensions in the Middle East.
The attacks will cut the kingdom’s output by 5.7 million barrels per day #Aramco said https://t.co/yZQwJiqaaC
(https://twitter.com/RandaHabib/status/1173080237799817221?s=09)

so saudi Arabia attacks itself to prop up oil prices. Interesting move..not the first time this has happened 🧐🧐🧐🧐💆‍♂️💆‍♂️💆‍♂️

Edited by VertFTW

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) twitteó a las 5:50 p. m. on dom., sep 15, 2019:
Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked. There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!
(https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1173368423381962752?s=09)

🤔🤔

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) twitteó a las 5:50 p. m. on dom., sep 15, 2019:
Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked. There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!

🤔🤔

Saudi oil cut in half, American politicians are ready to dump their reserves to "keep the supply up".

Then the trigger is loaded to fire in iran as they are the culprit, but as long as the Saudis say so.

Seems like its Iran alright...

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

🤔🤔

Saudi oil cut in half, American politicians are ready to dump their reserves to "keep the supply up".

Then the trigger is loaded to fire in iran as they are the culprit, but as long as the Saudis say so.

Seems like its Iran alright...

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I don't trust Saudi Arabia farther than I can throw them.

What are you talking about. The Saudis and Israelis are your closest allies.

I mean, look at all the people the sent to the country to "help" on 9/11

😀

On 9/14/2019 at 2:45 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

How did he not get a felony murder charge? 

If you swat someone and they end up getting killed, you should spend the rest of your life in a cage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 12еr said:

If you swat someone and they end up getting killed, you should spend the rest of your life in a cage.

Yep and in my opinion the cop should have gotten charged also. Its screwed up man. 

• Like 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Yep and in my opinion the cop should have gotten charged also. Its screwed up man. 

I concur, but I know that's never going to happen.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 12еr said:

The dude that made the call got 20 years. This guy gotfair punishment por role imo

Say what you want about Donald Trump, but at least he's not waging war on breakfast cereal mascots.

Biden's story about tangling with Captain Crunch was possibly the most senile rambling I've ever witnessed from a public figure. Jeeeesus..

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

how is this even up for debate? this guy didnt swat anybody.  after losing a 2 dollar bet in a game of call of duty, he solicited some other dude to do the swatting for him.  that guy is now serving 20 years in prison over this, and other swattings he's called in.

he's still serving some time for his part and his life is probably gonna be fuct from now on too when he gets out of prison and needs to get a job or whatever.   but its not like he was the one who pulled the trigger or picked up the phone to call 911.

Edited by -idyb-

21 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

how is this even up for debate? this guy didnt swat anybody.  after losing a 2 dollar bet in a game of call of duty, he solicited some other dude to do the swatting for him.  that guy is now serving 20 years in prison over this, and other swattings he's called in.

he's still serving some time for his part and his life is probably gonna be fuct from now on too when he gets out of prison and needs to get a job or whatever.   but its not like he was the one who pulled the trigger or picked up the phone to call 911.

If the guy convinced some other moron to swat a guy who then dies, **** them all.

They should get the same bucket treatment the innocent idiot got.

Stand by your actions and accept the punishment for the stupidity that ensued. 

7 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

If the guy convinced some other moron to swat a guy who then dies, **** them all.

They should get the same bucket treatment the innocent idiot got.

Stand by your actions and accept the punishment for the stupidity that ensued. 

the guy should have grown a pair and picked up the phone himself.

if i tell you to go and jump off a cliff  and youre dumb enough to go and do it,   is that no longer considered a suicide, and i should be tried for murder?

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

These two ****ing retards got an innocent stranger killed over nothing.

They deserve to rot for the rest of their lives. Hopefully those little chit stains get killed in prison.

30 minutes ago, 12еr said:

These two ****ing retards got an innocent stranger killed over nothing.

They deserve to rot for the rest of their lives. Hopefully those little chit stains get killed in prison.

well i'm gonna have to blame the dead guy for this.

perhaps the dead guy should have been a good sport and thrown their call of duty match so that the other guy would have felt better and wouldnt have him killed over 2 dollars? i mean if swatting some idiot who has too much pride to job out to you in a friendly match isnt enough to get the message through, then send in a hitman.

looking at their arrest photos these guys are gonna get snapped like a twig.    so in the end 3 people might end up dead all over a $2 bet on call of duty.  this kind of chit wouldnt happen if they would have played battlefield instead. now theyre in prison where the only games theyll be playing are Genital Jousting, Hide The Sausage, and There's Poop In My Soup, all because of some poor sport who took a video game too seriously and played to win

look, i'm whiter than an asian doing a bukkake shoot so its only natural for me to blame the victim. and lets not beat around the bush here. mcmod would have had the based patster swatted and possibly even shot up had he not taken a dive in all of their NHL fights. you know it, and i know it.

sometimes being a good sport can go a long way. like when gsp decided to relinquish his middleweight championship in fairness and respect to not hold up the division while he dealt with his life threatening illness. this other nerd didnt want to be a good sport, and decided to be selfish and take the win at all costs approach instead, so he paid the price for it with his life.

Edited by -idyb-

(Rep) Pressley (D-MA) the 4th stooge to AOC, Omar, and Tlaib intoduces articles of impeachment against sitting Justice Kavanaugh today,

.... without the support of Schumer, Nadler, and Durbin- > Durbin commented "C'mon, get real" !

• Like 1

14 hours ago, -idyb- said:

well i'm gonna have to blame the dead guy for this.

perhaps the dead guy should have been a good sport and thrown their call of duty match so that the other guy would have felt better and wouldnt have him killed over 2 dollars? i mean if swatting some idiot who has too much pride to job out to you in a friendly match isnt enough to get the message through, then send in a hitman.

looking at their arrest photos these guys are gonna get snapped like a twig.    so in the end 3 people might end up dead all over a $2 bet on call of duty.  this kind of chit wouldnt happen if they would have played battlefield instead. now theyre in prison where the only games theyll be playing are Genital Jousting, Hide The Sausage, and There's Poop In My Soup, all because of some poor sport who took a video game too seriously and played to win

look, i'm whiter than an asian doing a bukkake shoot so its only natural for me to blame the victim. and lets not beat around the bush here. mcmod would have had the based patster swatted and possibly even shot up had he not taken a dive in all of their NHL fights. you know it, and i know it.

sometimes being a good sport can go a long way. like when gsp decided to relinquish his middleweight championship in fairness and respect to not hold up the division while he dealt with his life threatening illness. this other nerd didnt want to be a good sport, and decided to be selfish and take the win at all costs approach instead, so he paid the price for it with his life.

The guy who got killed had nothing to do with it. The guy they were targeting told the moron his old address and the moron believed him, sent the swat team to some random guys address and that guy got ****ing shot.

Edited by 12еr

5 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

70493604_1185732798299420_31843918925990

He's not wrong. If you're only law-abiding as long as you agree with the law, then you are not law-abiding.

15 minutes ago, 12еr said:

The guy who got killed had nothing to do with it. The guy they were targeting told the moron his old address and the moron believed him, sent the swat team to some random guys address and that guy got ****ing shot.

well fine then,  but it's still the dead guys fault.  he should have complied with the swat teams orders!  or at least instructed them to get off of his property and come back with a warrant.  the police dont just go to random peoples houses to shoot up a bunch of white dudes just for sport.

now if he was a black dude things would be different.   the cops wouldnt hesistate to put 20 rounds in him after fearing for their lives when they see him open the door with a half-eaten burrito in his hand asking them whats the deal here homie?

Edited by -idyb-

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

well fine then,  but it's still the dead guys fault.  he should have complied with the swat teams orders!  or at least instructed them to get off of his property and come back with a warrant.  the police dont just go to random peoples houses to shoot up a bunch of white dudes just for sport.

now if he was a black dude things would be different.   the cops wouldnt hesistate to put 20 rounds in him after fearing for their lives when they see him open the door with a half-eaten burrito in his hand asking them whats the deal here homie?

**** off troll.

13 minutes ago, 12еr said:

**** off troll.

im not trolling m8.  the dead guy should have checked his privilege.   if the swat team shows up at your door and you dont immediately comply with their specific orders, you're gonna have a bad time.   thats how white boys get shot.

in my opinion he deserved every bullet they put in him.  for not complying, that makes this guy a menace to society in my books. the swat team should be commended for their heroic actions for disposing of a potential threat to society in the most humane and safest way possible. if they didnt put him down,  only god knows what could have happened in the neighboorhood that day.  you never know what a stranger is capable of when you kick down their door.

i hope his family learns a lesson for this otherwise the army might have to to come in with RPG's and rocket launchers and set things straight. you dont just open up the door with swat teams and helicopters all around with guns drawn at you from all angles and then decide that they are the ones who have to play ball in your court and that you don't have to listen to them. society just doesnt work like that. at least not in america.

Edited by -idyb-

50 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Latest Biden Gaffe Alert >

Joe is going to put 720 million women back to work -

my guess is that he's gonna take apart trump's wall and use the materials to build the worlds largest sandwich factory