diazthechamp

Politics thread

26 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

What in the actual **** is that.

Sean "Crazy-Legs" Spicer^ ...  - it's on !    the Conservative's answer to Gene-Gene the Dancing Machine .

sV7WQEr.gif?noredirect

Seen a little bit of that Jo Swinson's speech last night, that woman's delusional if she thinks the Lib Dems stand any chance against Labour or the Tories. 

11 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Sean-Spicer-DWTS-1.jpg   dwts-season-28-ratings-sean-spicer.jpg?w

I was actually sad to see him go at the very least he was entertaining as the press secretary. Sanders was boring as chit.

If you needed proof God exists, look no further than Elizabeth Warren lining up as the potential candidate against Trump. Those debates are going to be funnier than anything you've watched in years.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

If you needed proof God exists, look no further than Elizabeth Warren lining up as the potential candidate against Trump. Those debates are going to be funnier than anything you've watched in years.

I will still be amazed if anything can top this from the last one😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Seen a little bit of that Jo Swinson's speech last night, that woman's delusional if she thinks the Lib Dems stand any chance against Labour or the Tories. 

I was actually sad to see him go at the very least he was entertaining as the press secretary. Sanders was boring as chit.

I think I heard the contestants get 175K just for showing up the 1st day .... then if they progress  🌈

3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

70187290_916247345397973_628383057332876

You can disagree with a law, but still, be law-abiding by begrudgingly following it. Or you can disobey laws you do not like, but then you can no longer refer to yourself as law abiding.

You don't get to boast about how law-abiding you are while simultaneously threatening an armed revolt if the laws change. Sorry.

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.bd0abc8b1fe96374e36a0e1adbb1ffa8.png

She was so damn certain (as was I) that America would just be obligated to vote for her, and all she would need was a strong b*tch routine to get elected over Trump. 

I still find it super hard to believe they're going to give the nomination to Warren though. If the past has taught me anything, both parties believe trotting out former presidents and using their clout is superior to the current tone of the people. Which leads me to believe they'll trot out Barry at every Biden campaign rally after he gets the nomination on Barry's back. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they did some chit like give the VP slot to Michelle Obama just to really drive home that this is Barry 2.0 and you're basically voting him in again.

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

She was so damn certain (as was I) that America would just be obligated to vote for her, and all she would need was a strong b*tch routine to get elected over Trump. 

I still find it super hard to believe they're going to give the nomination to Warren though. If the past has taught me anything, both parties believe trotting out former presidents and using their clout is superior to the current tone of the people. Which leads me to believe they'll trot out Barry at every Biden campaign rally after he gets the nomination on Barry's back. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they did some chit like give the VP slot to Michelle Obama just to really drive home that this is Barry 2.0 and you're basically voting him in again.

Michelle Obama  2028  is gonna be shocked when she gets her fat black azz handed to her by Pence in the G/E, .. if she makes it that far -

14 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Justin Trudeau Wore Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party While He Taught at a Private School, Canada's Liberal Party Admitts

justin-trudeau-1-11.png?w=780

72039E53-8A1A-40D7-AA02-C57DD6CD919B.png

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 12еr said:

You can disagree with a law, but still, be law-abiding by begrudgingly following it. Or you can disobey laws you do not like, but then you can no longer refer to yourself as law abiding.

You don't get to boast about how law-abiding you are while simultaneously threatening an armed revolt if the laws change. Sorry.

70650014_10156138869677101_1741649160249

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 12еr said:

70265778_915777252111649_674317315092774

70465798_915778145444893_807415249340937

70537679_915782138777827_232914064699398

71384330_915789192110455_798796044117318

70948712_2659330844111558_51405786979625

Are you seeing how utterly stupid the original post was yet

Stop being this guy

70647888_2659343700776939_34233771315125

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

No amount of reposting memes is going to change the English language.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

yikes...

You couldn't find a meme to convey this thought for you?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You should hope not, Barack would have slaughtered Drumpf in an election. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 12еr said:

You should hope not, Barack would have slaughtered Drumpf in an election. 

Bleach his skin and he's unelectable right now on the platform he ran on before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Bleach his skin and he's unelectable right now on the platform he ran on before.

Technically, he's 50% white, but nobody remembers  .. he's the real reason Biden won't get the nomination - corrupt mofo should be in prison w/ the Clintons .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Technically, he's 50% white, but nobody remembers  .. he's the real reason Biden won't get the nomination - corrupt mofo should be in prison w/ the Clintons .

This current media charade with the "whistleblower" looks like a lot like a set up from Giuliani and Trump. You couldn't get any of the MSM networks to even put the words Biden and Ukraine in the same sentence, and now they don't have a choice. They're going to have to tell the full story here to try to lead it back to somehow prosecuting Trump. 

(Which obviously means this whistleblower story will just up and disappear shortly.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

RIP Cokie -75 - breast cancer

image.png.a8488cbc347a3c39e16b1d646c7cd40e.png

Crowd smelled like a swamp.

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

(gaffe alert)- Biden in full panic mode over Ukraine, .. says on record to media he never discussed Burisma w/ son -

image.png.e96534e556f85a77fc8e3bb3878d697c.png

And there it is. 

Warren is officially your candidate, folks. 

On 9/21/2019 at 1:02 PM, cashfl0w said:

Warren is officially your candidate, folks. 

Just watched Biden have a Freudian slip about this whistleblower gibberish. He claims "Trump is doing all this because..", as if he either suspects Trump is behind the whistleblower (I might buy that) OR he just forgot the origins of all this. 

Unfortunately for him, his Democratic cohorts are demanding the transcripts from the phone calls with the Ukranian leader. I believe Trump will be smarter than to release them, mainly because he'll squander any trust he has between him and the Ukraine, but if he does release them, Biden's campaign is officially over. The media will have no choice but to cover the content of those calls, the meat of which will revolve around Hunter Biden's "consultancy" and lobbying. Both of those should be deal breakers for people with common sense.