diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Farcical.  The court are now complicit in denying the democratic will of the people. 

One more reason why the Queen needs to take back control.

I think Boris knew ahead of time how it was going to, as pretty sure it was just today he announced he won't be stepping down no matter the result.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jolldan said:

I think Boris knew ahead of time how it was going to, as pretty sure it was just today he announced he won't be stepping down no matter the result.

I'm not sure; this was not the expected outcome.  Usually the courts steer clear of getting involved in politics because it sets a dangerous precedent (and our country is built almost entirely on precedent). 

I see this as another nail in the coffin of dignity culture v victim culture.  Nobody just gets on with things any more, they wring their hands about how unjustly everything is.  Now we've got that Swinson woman promising to stop Brexit once and for all; how a democratically elected party leader can think it's okay to try and over-turn a democratic result is mind-boggling.  They're all a bunch of traitors if you ask me.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'm not sure; this was not the expected outcome.  Usually the courts steer clear of getting involved in politics because it sets a dangerous precedent (and our country is built almost entirely on precedent). 

I see this as another nail in the coffin of dignity culture v victim culture.  Nobody just gets on with things any more, they wring their hands about how unjustly everything is.  Now we've got that Swinson woman promising to stop Brexit once and for all; how a democratically elected party leader can think it's okay to try and over-turn a democratic result is mind-boggling.  They're all a bunch of traitors if you ask me. 

She seems to have appeared out of nowhere and quickly risen to in to my top 5 most annoying politicians. She's approaching Diane Abbot levels of cringe already.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

She seems to have appeared out of nowhere and quickly risen to in to my top 5 most annoying politicians. She's approaching Diane Abbot levels of cringe already.

The UK got it's very own version of AOC?

• Like 2

CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) twitteó a las 11:09 a. m. on lun., sep 23, 2019:
Climate activist Greta Thunberg and 15 other young people file a human rights complaint with the United Nations against five countries over the climate crisis https://t.co/IMC8PdlByB https://t.co/QMNgyQifrb
(https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1176166711558627329?s=09)

lol she seems a bit irrational but I can see her going places with her gimmick.. I bet @MauroPedrosa types like her lol

couple of points...why didn't she complain about China and India? These Asian countries need to be nuked to save the planet TBH.

also ahead says there are no technologies to suck out CO2 from atmosphere...um lol the GOAT tech for that already exists....its called trees.

• Haha 1

Warhammer 401k (@relicn0cer) twitteó a las 9:35 p. m. on lun., sep 23, 2019:
Apparently, they’re trying to pass that girl off as “autistic” which makes it notable that “as many as 72% of children with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome also met criteria for autism.” https://t.co/cSphftyH0p
(https://twitter.com/relicn0cer/status/1176324258320060417?s=09)

lol

NowThis (@nowthisnews) twitteó a las 10:51 a. m. on lun., sep 23, 2019:
If a picture is worth 1,000 words then this GIF is worth 100,000 #ClimateWeek2019 https://t.co/AqXdeUzgk3
(https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1176162231719014400?s=09)

lol

• Haha 1

Greta Thunberg @ UN >  If ever u could make a case for rabid adolescent euthanasianism, ....I hope this creepy 16 yr old cretin dies tomorrow !

The people who have terrified this child with apocalyptic visions of planetary annihilation should be ashamed. You can see the fear, the hate, and the contemptuousness in her voice and her expressions. She reminds me of the teenage Maoists during China's Cultural Revolution; they too were absolutely certain they were right and were happy to torture you if you thought they weren't. Tragic. Any movement that uses children like this, that expects the rest of us to regard her as some sort of expert, deserves only our everlasting scorn.” —Lawrence Reed

fax

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Greta Thunberg @ UN >  If ever u could make a case for rabid adolescent euthanasianism, ....I hope this creepy 16 yr old cretin dies tomorrow !

lol...................... dude she has asbergers and is probably inbred or how a tweet above suggested may have fetal alcohol syndrome....are you OK?

image.png.24319248e17a3a52165a271ef3a5b749.png

Just reading about this Holly Rigby and her desire to close down private schools, what a buffoon. 

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

My vote is still Undecided

70951421_443377022975097_901071357307623

What kind of lifestyle are you running where you are worried about the swat team?

I do t take you as some snot nosed virgin gamer who trolls others and gets swatted over some candy crush ****

• Like 1

Absolute bottom line with this Ukraine chit in its simplicity : > Hunter Biden would not have been employed by Burisma at 600K/ year

if his father was not the Vice President of the United States at the time . ..... period -

Unredacted transcript to be released tomorrow as per Trump,  ... In the end, this investigation will shine more light on Biden's

corruption and put more votes in the bank for Trump .

* it's ok for Biden's loser drug addict son to receive 600K a yr for doing nothing, ... but it's not ok to ask about it (Democrats)

Edited by Bezerker101

11 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

oh no.  the trumpster might get impeached  :(

Says the guy who receives not one ounce of honest news. lol

You would have to be nearly retarded or completely brainwashed to think asking a foreign leader to look into corruption in their own country would somehow result in an impeachment.

this kind of chit never happens in canada. i wish we had the donald as our president instead of some feminist SJW piece of chit.

i'll be fulfilling my part of my duty a canadian citizen to vote him out. the only thing he's ever done for this great country is allow us to select what ever gender we want on our passports.

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

this kind of chit never happens in canada. i wish we had the donald as our president instead of some feminist SJW piece of chit.

i'll be fulfilling my part of my duty a canadian citizen to vote him out. the only thing he's ever done for this great country is allow us to select what ever gender we want on our passports.

image.png.1e56b628a060cc2e1ace15fe262a30df.png

• Like 1

i hope our next president takes notes from the trumpster and decides to build a wall along the border of our northern territories to keep the polar bears out.

in fact, i hope he takes it to the next level and builds a wall along the entire countries border, and then puts a dome over it to keep out the snow and the cold.

Edited by -idyb-

16 hours ago, MoZZez said:

What kind of lifestyle are you running where you are worried about the swat team?

I do t take you as some snot nosed virgin gamer who trolls others and gets swatted over some candy crush ****

I think the meme is mostly thinking about Red Flag Laws...the Dems want to send SWAT to take my guns....the Repubs will praise the SWAT team actions no matter what.

#Meteor2020

So let me get this right; an obviously edited/scrubbed version of the "transcript" was released and released to Fox news first so they could put their GOP spin on it... and it still shows Trump requesting assistance from foreign government on burying a political opponent? lol 

Dis gun be good when the actual transcript comes out. 

Edited by TUF

Trump has supplied more info about the Ukraine phone call than the so-called whistleblower lol,

Schiff is long on adjectives, but very short on facts, calls Trump mafia-like shakedown artist -

image.png.fe1a7ab9682f0e9fe441fc2cc1d8008b.png

Edited by Bezerker101

41 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Trump has supplied more info about the Ukraine phone call than the so-called whistleblower lol,

Schiff is long on adjectives, but very short on facts, calls Trump mafia-like shakedown artist -

image.png.fe1a7ab9682f0e9fe441fc2cc1d8008b.png

Schiff who has no access to the whistleblower complaint that by the looks of it, they were legally supposed to get?

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Schiff who has no access to the whistleblower complaint that by the looks of it, they were legally supposed to get?

The whistleblower complaint is hear-say (2nd hand), the whistleblower goes before the congressional committee tomorrow,

.... it is amazing that Pelosi & Schiff are commenting on a complaint they haven't seen -

they're placating the choir as usual,

On 8/1/2019 at 12:42 PM, SVTContour98 said:

the Amish is a GREAT example....they do NOT need government...they do it themselves from within the community of Like-Minded Individuals

On 8/1/2019 at 1:51 PM, SVTContour98 said:

I could grow a sick Amish beard too

On 8/1/2019 at 2:44 PM, VertFTW said:

SVTs stupidity knows no bounds lol

On 8/1/2019 at 4:22 PM, Bwana said:

Kettle

On 8/1/2019 at 5:04 PM, TwennyFo said:

Might be the only thing you were arguing but SVT and I were happily having our own discussion m8, to wit it seems like we both despise big government and for a lot of the same reasons. The only area where we disagree is as to whether or not they are necessary in modern society.

Do try to keep up Vert.

@VertFTW

You are a Top 20 idiot

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

lol I remember when SVT was telling us he wanted to get rid of the gov to establish amish settlements in place of...lol......good times.

13 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Its in the politics thread...not sure I want to go back and find it but im 100% positive you said this....im sure others remember this argument we were having.

46 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

The whistleblower complaint is hear-say (2nd hand), the whistleblower goes before the congressional committee tomorrow,

.... it is amazing that Pelosi & Schiff are commenting on a complaint they haven't seen -

they're placating the choir as usual,

They are both tools, especially schiff.

But they are going on this rant after Trump admitted that they asked the Ukrainian. 

Anyway you look at it there is corruption. Biden getting the prosecution fired, even with the wester allies backing and Hunters investigation wrapped up is bad.

Trump using foreign sources to attack political rivals is bad.

All corrupt **** thieves in the end.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TUF said:

So let me get this right; an obviously edited/scrubbed version of the "transcript" was released and released to Fox news first so they could put their GOP spin on it... and it still shows Trump requesting assistance from foreign government on burying a political opponent? lol 

Dis gun be good when the actual transcript comes out. 

Is that what asking someone to investigate corruption on their own soil is called on MSNBC?

6 hours ago, TUF said:

Meeting with a foreign leader to discuss putting their prior communications out to the public is not only wise from an intelligence standpoint, but also from a trust standpoint. Nobody would communicate with him if our intelligence community was going to misrepresent what was taking place in those interactions. 

So this photo tells me that he wanted to make sure the Ukranian leader was on the same page. Also very far from a high crime or a misdemeanor (the standard for an actual impeachment, and not just a means of throwing the word into the convo).

• Like 1

I like how Biden is putting pressure on a Ukranian prosecutor to stay away from his son, who has finagled his way into an $80K a month job via his last name, and somehow Trump is the bad guy. You would have to be completely bereft of logic to arrive at Trump being the one who did something wrong for asking the PM to investiage it.

Threef

30 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Is that what asking someone to investigate corruption on their own soil is called on MSNBC?

Nobody watches that cabbage, but literally every other news outlet outside of Fakes News is reporting it for what it is. 

Atleast Nixon was smart enough to fight to the end to have his tapes released. This nagger just shamelessly putting out hits like DJ Khalid.

3 minutes ago, TUF said:

Nobody watches that cabbage, but literally every other news outlet outside of Fakes News is reporting it for what it is. 

Atleast Nixon was smart enough to fight to the end to have his tapes released. This nagger just shamelessly putting out hits like DJ Khalid.

You haven't actually said anything at all.

I assume you don't have any actual facts to back up your emotion. Or is your stance really that asking a foreign leader to investigate very obvious corruption on their own soil is somehow a high crime or a misdemeanor? You realize the premise behind this whole Ukraine-gate scandal was that he supposedly threatened to withhold aid depending on whether or not the investigation was completed (and that didn't actually happen according to the transcript), right?

I wonder if the same people with their foot in the Ukraine-Gate trap gave a damn about Barry using Hillary's kompromat-packed dossier to tap FVEY to surveil the Trump campaign illegally.

Nah, just kidding. We both know how they feel about that. lol

This is all about the dems throwing Biden under the bus, via the Republicans ....

... if Biden were to lose the nomination to a progressive at the DNC convention (like Bernie lost to Hillary) - it would damage the party irreparably,

they need to dump Biden without looking like they dumped Biden > this Ukraine bs kills 2 peacucks with one ruby,

they're thinking maybe they can damage Trump and dump Biden at the same time .

Edited by Bezerker101

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You haven't actually said anything at all.

I assume you don't have any actual facts to back up your emotion. Or is your stance really that asking a foreign leader to investigate very obvious corruption on their own soil is somehow a high crime or a misdemeanor? You realize the premise behind this whole Ukraine-gate scandal was that he supposedly threatened to withhold aid depending on whether or not the investigation was completed (and that didn't actually happen according to the transcript), right?

Havent seen many say that he threatened to withhold if he didnt get what he wanted and the fact that the libs were emboldened by the transcript today only shows what they thought was most damning. 

Im not even saying he could or should be impeached for it or that what he did was even that unethical, just how much of potato he is.