diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Havent seen many say that he threatened to withhold if he didnt get what he wanted and the fact that the libs were emboldened by the transcript today only shows what they thought was most damning. 

Im not even saying he could or should be impeached for it or that what he did was even that unethical, just how much of potato he is. 

Yeah, how dare he ask a foreign leader to look into why the former vice president's son held a major position in a Ukranian energy company that he was not qualified whatsoever to hold. What a corrupt POS you have to be to ask their leader to look into why the former VP had some sort of control over a prosecutor in his country.....

Facts. They're important. Emotion, not so much.

10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Yeah, how dare he ask a foreign leader to look into why the former vice president's son held a major position in a Ukranian energy company that he was not qualified whatsoever to hold. What a corrupt POS you have to be to ask their leader to look into why the former VP had some sort of control over a prosecutor in his country.....

Facts. They're important. Emotion, not so much.

Speaks of Nationalism and then asks for other countries to help another country bury a political opponent. You have to be a special kind of retard to not see the irony in what Fox news and all the Trumptards are crying about.

And if Obama had done anything remotely similar, Home Depot would have sold out on tiki torches and pitch forks by now. 

Its plain and simple, you cant ask a foreign government to help bury a political opponent. Stop with the fake outrage at Dems and be more mad that you backed a mongoloid for office

Just now, TUF said:

Speaks of Nationalism and then asks for other countries to help another country bury a political opponent. You have to be a special kind of retard to not see the irony in what Fox news and all the Trumptards are crying about.

And if Obama had done anything remotely similar, Home Depot would have sold out on tiki torches and pitch forks by now. 

Its plain and simple, you cant ask a foreign government to help bury a political opponent. Stop with the fake outrage at Dems and be more mad that you backed a mongoloid for office

But you most certainly can ask them to investigate corruption in their own country. And being a political candidate does NOT make you immune from a prosecution if you've earned one.

I find it comedic that you gave zero ****s about Barry aiding Hillary in trying to take down her political rival, and he was the real rival because he was actually the candidate and not just a potential candidate. The double standard you exhibit proves your arguments to be illegitimate and emotional. If you genuinely gave a **** about what you claim happened, you would have been in here wondering when people are getting prosecuted a loooong time ago.

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

But you most certainly can ask them to investigate corruption in their own country. And being a political candidate does NOT make you immune from a prosecution if you've earned one.

I find it comedic that you gave zero ****s about Barry aiding Hillary in trying to take down her political rival, and he was the real rival because he was actually the candidate and not just a potential candidate. The double standard you exhibit proves your arguments to be illegitimate and emotional. If you genuinely gave a **** about what you claim happened, you would have been in here wondering when people are getting prosecuted a loooong time ago.

You just played your self little homie. Shillary should be locked up in the same cell and the fact that you think she should be but are sitting here defending Trump for essentially doing the same thimg, except with a foreign country, shows YOUR emotional attachment. Dude needs coaching but is either too arogant or cenile beyond teaching.

I guess when a foreign country helps you win one election, you just think it becomes the gold standard for all elections.

18 minutes ago, TUF said:

You just played your self little homie. Shillary should be locked up in the same cell and the fact that you think she should be but are sitting here defending Trump for essentially doing the same thimg, except with a foreign country, shows YOUR emotional attachment. Dude needs coaching but is either too arogant or cenile beyond teaching.

I'm far less brainwashed than you, so I can parse the difference between a fake, made up crime and a real actual crime/corruption. One demands an investigation, the other is entrapment.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/09/25/democrats-pressed-ukrainians-to-cooperate-with-mueller-investigation/

Aaaaand scene. lol.. So this is the part where you get to say the very people demanding Trump's impeachment (for **asking** the Ukrainian PM investigate corruption on his soil) should be impeached for demanding the very same country help bring down their political rival. Ready? Go.

Edited by cashfl0w

13 minutes ago, TUF said:

I guess when a foreign country helps you win one election, you just think it becomes the gold standard for all elections.

You have been gaslit to hell. I hope you find reality and make a full recovery.

the trumpster is innocent and will have his day in court to prove these idiots wrong.   all this money they are wasting on this witch hunt would be much better spent on building the wall.

and besides, even if he actually did do something impeachable and they can prove it, theres no way the senate would ever impeach their homie and sabotage the great dictatorship of the west

trump jong un monarchy 2020, 2024, and to infinite and beyond

Edited by -idyb-

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm far less brainwashed than you, so I can parse the difference between a fake, made up crime and a real actual crime/corruption. One demands an investigation, the other is entrapment.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/09/25/democrats-pressed-ukrainians-to-cooperate-with-mueller-investigation/

Aaaaand scene. lol.. So this is the part where you get to say the very people demanding Trump's impeachment (for **asking** the Ukrainian PM investigate corruption on his soil) should be impeached for demanding the very same country help bring down their political rival. Ready? Go.

lol says ive been gaslit but very obviously didnt even read the link he posted. Actually read the letters Dems sent. It wasnt asking them to work with their lawyers to bring down Trump. They were informed to stop impeding. If anything, a more fair comparison would if they sent letters to Russia to stop cucking our elections. 

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol says ive been gaslit but very obviously didnt even read the link he posted. Actually read the letters Dems sent. It wasnt asking them to work with their lawyers to bring down Trump. They were informed to stop impeding. If anything, a more fair comparison would if they sent letters to Russia to stop cucking our elections. 

LOL

You're a lost cause. Have fun in your safe spaces with fellow snowflakes. Practice your gender pronouns. 

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

LOL

You're a lost cause. Have fun in your safe spaces with fellow snowflakes. Practice your gender pronouns. 

Youre better than this. 

1 hour ago, TUF said:

There's just a little bit of a problem if you remove the mongoloid from office.

President Michael Richard Pence.

Be careful what you wish for.

• Like 2

The Zelenskiy admin. was already investigating Shokin and Poroshenko since June, Zelenskiy

is/ was never starting an investigation due to Trump's call . - That scenario is out of play

This bs dies when Warren starts to pull away -

* if you're an old school dem or mod, your only option is Biden, ... when Biden is out and u really do hate Trump, .. you'll vote progressive lol

or you could vote for Jill Stein ................................................................................................................................... or sit out ?

*These are similar to the options I had in '08 when McCain was the candidate  😦

image.png.cd0cdc21960d72048c3c69cbd378cb2f.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

The Zelenskiy admin. was already investigating Shokin and Poroshenko since June, Zelenskiy

is/ was never starting an investigation due to Trump's call . - That scenario is out of play

This bs dies when Warren starts to pull away -

* if you're an old school dem or mod, your only option is Biden, ... when Biden is out and u really do hate Trump, .. you'll vote progressive lol

or you could vote for Jill Stein ................................................................................................................................... or sit out ?

*These are similar to the options I had in '08 when McCain was the candidate  😦

image.png.cd0cdc21960d72048c3c69cbd378cb2f.png

This whole charade is meant to push Elizabeth Warren into the lead for good. She's the only one who benefits from it all. It doesn't harm Trump if you're good at deciphering details for yourself, and it can only affect Biden's poll numbers negatively among the sheep. Who wins from it all? Fauxcahontas.

Coverage of all 13 routine childhood vaccinations for the under-fives has fallen in the past year, figures show.

NHS data for 2018-19 showed uptake of the first dose of the MMR vaccine fell from 91.2% to 90.3% in England - the fifth year in a row it has dropped.

The other vaccines that saw falls include those that protect against tetanus, diphtheria and polio.

Health officials warned that children were being put at risk by the decision to shun these routine vaccinations.

Image result for smh gif

Seeing the rats on Fakes News starting to eat each other is hilarious. I guess that's what happens when you hire a bunch of off-brand Jon Stewarts and failed comedians to be your pundits. 

Jesus whatever side you are on the whole Brexit saga think most will agree both sides bringing up Jo Cox was pretty out of order even for politicians. 

• Like 1

I just watched clowns on two networks say there's no evidence Biden did anything he's accused of...

I guess they mean aside from the video of him admitting to the entire thing?!? LOL.. The backfire of this is going to be GOAT. Down goes Biden in the polls, and then the nomination goes to everybody's favorite Indian (1/1,024 Indian to be exact), Elizabeth Warren! Maybe she can go from being the first woman of color to teach at Harvard to the first woman (also, of color) as president. 

Landslide incoming. Reality slapping sheep in the face incoming. 

35 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I just watched clowns on two networks say there's no evidence Biden did anything he's accused of...

I guess they mean aside from the video of him admitting to the entire thing?!? LOL.. The backfire of this is going to be GOAT. Down goes Biden in the polls, and then the nomination goes to everybody's favorite Indian (1/1,024 Indian to be exact), Elizabeth Warren! Maybe she can go from being the first woman of color to teach at Harvard to the first woman (also, of color) as president. 

Landslide incoming. Reality slapping sheep in the face incoming. 

What reality are we going to get slapped with exactly? Warren has already been surpassing Biden and both are crushing Trump in polls. 

22 minutes ago, TUF said:

What reality are we going to get slapped with exactly? Warren has already been surpassing Biden and both are crushing Trump in polls

If only those propaganda polls elected our president.... lol

I do appreciate that you knew you're part of the herd though. "We", well done.

42 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

If only those propaganda polls elected our president.... lol

I do appreciate that you knew you're part of the herd though. "We", well done.

I was expecting this response as soon as I posted it. The current state of the Dems are a chit show too and I look forward to coming back to the A side when Trump gets thrown for five. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TUF said:

I was expecting this response as soon as I posted it. The current state of the Dems are a chit show too and I look forward to coming back to the A side when Trump gets thrown for five. 

It's going to be a long five years til then.  😕

• Like 1

Although, I'm actually rooting for our first woman of color as president. Even if she manages to win, the overwhelming salt that Hillary will ooze should make it all worth it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The avg. American is wondering why VP-Biden can hold over 1 billion taxpayer dollars  hostage while his loser son

pockets millions for doing absolutely nothing and they're investigating Trump for asking about it .

...you think maybe this is why Obama disconnected ?

* if they ever do regain power, they'll still spend millions of taxpayer dollars going after citizen Trump - #sickpuppies

54 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

* if they ever do regain power, they'll still spend millions of taxpayer dollars going after citizen Trump - #sickpuppies

the worlds greatest witch hunt.  the democrats should be ashamed of themselves

heil trump

Edited by -idyb-

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Although, I'm actually rooting for our first woman of color as president. Even if she manages to win, the overwhelming salt that Hillary will ooze should make it all worth it.

I also want our first woman of color president. < Tulsi. Not because i agree with her policies or because i think she's the only reasonable democrat candidate but because i always wanted to say MILF in chief. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Brought to you by the letters D, U and H.

So wait? A biological female that become a male can get pregnant AND be a father but a biological male that became a woman with a nine inch penis can't get pregnant or be a father? I am so confused. 

t2xu08gifg521.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

Edited by StompGrind

16 hours ago, StompGrind said:

So wait? A biological female that become a male can get pregnant AND be a father but a biological male that became a woman with a nine inch penis can't get pregnant or be a father? I am so confused. 

t2xu08gifg521.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

71251532_2395535027230027_52152577983040

• Like 2

Just checking in to see if the Trump brigade was still suffering from delusions. 

They are. 

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Just checking in to see if the Trump brigade was still suffering from delusions. 

They are. 

lol are you seriously falling for this impleachment B.S? can you not see that the Dems will CLEARLY get steamrolled in 2020 so this is their hail mary pass?

• Like 1

It's funny that Republicans are outraged when Clinton got a blow job and lied about it, or Obama wore a tan suit, used a mustered on his hotdog, or rode a bike with a helmet. 

But seeing their king try and solicit Russians, have upwards of 10 offenses of obstruction that he could have been charged with if he didnt instruct his underling to not allow the charge, now trying to push a foreign government to take out his rival, and there are crickets or excuses.

Leader of the free world. Hah.

Best con man ever, that is the title the Presidency now is.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

It's funny that Republicans are outraged when Clinton got a blow job and lied about it, or Obama wore a tan suit, used a mustered on his hotdog, or rode a bike with a helmet. 

But seeing their king try and solicit Russians, have upwards of 10 offenses of obstruction that he could have been charged with if he didnt instruct his underling to not allow the charge, now trying to push a foreign government to take out his rival, and there are crickets or excuses.

I was more outraged when we found out Clinton had dozens of confirmed flights with a known pedo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Zelensky called Trump, not the other way around, and he also ran on a platform similar to Trump (draining the swamp). Not sure what specifically draining the swamp entails in Ukraine, but if I were to guess, I would say it's likely along the lines of flushing out foreign vice president's sons sitting on the board of an energy company and making millions of dollars he doesn't deserve, and is not qualified to make, just so they have access to a foreign administration. Just a wild guess. lol

What a scumbag Trump is for fielding calls from foreign leaders, and pointing out obvious corruption on their own soil. Good call.

The media and the Dems "impeachment" push makes me wonder about the intelligence of my fellow Americans. Pelosi is on television every other day stoking the flames, as if she doesn't have the power to hold the goddamn vote whenever she wants to have it. lol

Oh, you want to impeach him? Then hold the vote and kill the MK Ultra routine of spamming the word impeachment every single day of his presidency, just to give the detached sheep the impression that he's on the verge of an impeachment that isn't coming.

42 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The media and the Dems "impeachment" push makes me wonder about the intelligence of my fellow Americans. Pelosi is on television every other day stoking the flames, as if she doesn't have the power to hold the goddamn vote whenever she wants to have it. lol

Oh, you want to impeach him? Then hold the vote and kill the MK Ultra routine of spamming the word impeachment every single day of his presidency, just to give the detached sheep the impression that he's on the verge of an impeachment that isn't coming.

Chris Hahn seriously believes this is the big one, the one that sticks, he said there is no doubt in his mind that the American people as a whole

will rally around the impeachment process this time,  (my ears were starting to bleed) Bongino passed on a response lol - #disconnectected

Can someone do a welfare check on President Bonespurs shins after all this Civil War talk.

Edited by TUF

11 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

FB_IMG_1569887690350.jpg

So your argument for me saying Trump is a scared draft dodger is that im scared...