diazthechamp

Politics thread

I think a lot of "conservative" who simultaneously worship the 2ndA and the Police, are in trouble the most and will not respond with force if the police knock down their door.

I think for people to ban together (think Cliven Bundy), it would have to be more than Red Flag Laws....and look, it's not that easy of a decision b/c a lot of people have kids/wives/etc, so to knowingly die in front of your family during a RFL (further endangering them) is tough....BUT, it is why the 2ndA was created.

• Thanks 1

When it comes to gun deaths if i'm not mistaken more people are killed with handguns than anything else combined. The gun debate for the most part though is stricter ownership laws & ban assault weapons because of mass shootings which happens to be the weapon of choice. The liberal media & some public officials are trying to convince the public guns are the boogey man but it's largely a farce. They're trying to indoctrinate a large majority of the public to fear them. i.e. over saturated media coverage to make it a focus of adults & social media, drills in schools etc. all to plant seeds to grow a culture of fear.

Why would they do this? What's the real agenda behind the curtain? Opens the door to more control which especially the far left has always sought more of & people are already getting really sick of the constant encroachment of their privacy, rights & organized monopolistic gov/corporate mafia theft.

If it's about protecting people & their rights but you applied the same logic to abortion there's some overlap there with irony. Those same people that support abortion but wanna ban guns don't really care about people they care about feelings of fear & the powers that be are in it for control so much so that if they get their way we'll be eating babies & guns & corporations backed by corrupt politicians & lobbyists will be supplying the cheapest babies & guns they can find. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Google Cliven Bundy. Read. You'll sound less ignorant. 

I do enjoy this idea of our government just deciding to disarm it's citizens, and going into some sort of guerilla warfare on it's own land. We do so well at just showing up with armed soldiers and taking over in other countr....... wait... lol

We can't even show up and stomp out some ****ing cavemen in Afghanistan, and people have the nerve to suggest our government can handle 300+ million people that are potentially armed. Sounds utterly ****ing ridiculous. 

The guy who thinks blacks should be slaves?

The guy arrested and hasent fired a shot?

The guy who illegally trespassed?

The guy who thinks he is a sovereign citizen?

The merry band of people who never fired a shot at the government?

Hows the dead guy from the one stand off?

While he caused a ruckus, like I said, they would not shoot on the government and if they did, they would be toast.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/conflict-of-interest-donald-trump-syria-kurds-turkey_n_5d9bb7bfe4b0fc935edf5be0?ncid=APPLENEWS00001&guccounter=1

“I have a little conflict of interest ’cause I have a major, major building in Istanbul,” Trump boasted in response. “It’s a tremendously successful job. It’s called Trump Towers — two towers, instead of one, not the usual one; it’s two. And I’ve gotten to know Turkey very well. They’re amazing people, they’re incredible people. They have a strong leader.”

He said then that the situation was “complicated,” adding, “I thrive on complicated.” Trump did not reveal what he would do in the region if he were to become commander in chief.

lol at his hillbilly base crying about globalists while this ^ exists 

It's not about impeaching Drumpf, if you're still on the train then you deserve to be impeached from this country. Dude is willing to abandon allies because of his own personal business interests. Even Fox News is turning on him. He's fooked. 

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

... winner -

image.png.72e754d3d510d4cbc2c64550c7fef489.png

AOC just wants her voters back 

• Like 1

Quite enjoyed this chap basically calling the whole of parliament a disgrace (for failing to sort Brexit out), calling the opposition a bunch of cowards, and obliquely referencing "Dad's Army".

11 hours ago, TUF said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/conflict-of-interest-donald-trump-syria-kurds-turkey_n_5d9bb7bfe4b0fc935edf5be0?ncid=APPLENEWS00001&guccounter=1

“I have a little conflict of interest ’cause I have a major, major building in Istanbul,” Trump boasted in response. “It’s a tremendously successful job. It’s called Trump Towers — two towers, instead of one, not the usual one; it’s two. And I’ve gotten to know Turkey very well. They’re amazing people, they’re incredible people. They have a strong leader.”

He said then that the situation was “complicated,” adding, “I thrive on complicated.” Trump did not reveal what he would do in the region if he were to become commander in chief.

10 hours ago, TUF said:

It's not about impeaching Drumpf, if you're still on the train then you deserve to be impeached from this country. Dude is willing to abandon allies because of his own personal business interests. Even Fox News is turning on him. He's fooked. 

I understand you're an MSNBC zombie, but these two comments and his tweet don't add up.

Do you know where Istanbul is?

3 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.4a5f91b75122e43a82489f16b3641e32.png

lUlZ tRuMp iS cOrRuPt cUz hE gOtS hOtElS iN iStAnBuL n hE bE mEaN tO tUrKeY hUrR dUrR

BBC Breaking News (@BBCBreaking) twitteó a las 8:19 a. m. on mié., oct 09, 2019:
Turkish troops enter northern Syria, says President Erdogan, setting up a potential clash with Kurdish-led forces https://t.co/d7AAd579iO
(https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1181922189454524416?s=09)

lol so trump leaves Syria and turkey immediately goes in to destroy Kurds 😂😂😂😂😂😂

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I understand you're an MSNBC zombie, but these two comments and his tweet don't add up.

Do you know where Istanbul is?

Keep being Drumpfs wet dream of a voter and just burying your head in the sand. It shouldn't surprise me that reading comprehension isn't your thing based on me posting multiple times that I've never watched MSNBC, but the fact that you refuse to read anything outside of what Fox News tells you is still pretty f*cked. 

Dude is literally following Nixon's playbook that got him impeached. 

Abuse of power X

Obstruction of justice X

Contempt of congress X

Dude is corrupt but I think a lot of his transgressions are based more on stupidity than corruption. Smartest thing he's done of late is bring in Trey Gowdy cause Rudy G aint it. The process has gone like this; surround himself with terrible council, council unsurprisingly fails him (many eventually even convicted), Trump fires, rehires, rinse and repeat but this time they've instructed him to try to duck the impeachment like he did Vietnam but unfortunately for him, the constitution doesn't work like that. 

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Keep being Drumpfs wet dream of a voter and just burying your head in the sand. It shouldn't surprise me that reading comprehension isn't your thing based on me posting multiple times that I've never watched MSNBC, but the fact that you refuse to read anything outside of what Fox News tells you is still pretty f*cked. 

Dude is literally following Nixon's playbook that got him impeached. 

Abuse of power X

Obstruction of justice X

Contempt of congress X

Dude is corrupt but I think a lot of his transgressions are based more on stupidity than corruption. Smartest thing he's done of late is bring in Trey Gowdy cause Rudy G aint it. The process has gone like this; surround himself with terrible council, council unsurprisingly fails him (many eventually even convicted), Trump fires, rehires, rinse and repeat but this time they've instructed him to try to duck the impeachment like he did Vietnam but unfortunately for him, the constitution doesn't work like that. 

Settle down, Mika.

something is up for realz

So... let me see if I get this...

The state puts a guy on the stand as a key witness who apparently is moving large amounts of marijuana/THC from his apartment across the hall from the victim in a trial against the police officer who lives directly beneath them.

Then... three men drive four/five hours (Louisiana to Dallas, Texas) to buy weed from the guy who was just on national television as a witness for the state.

Then suddenly decide to fight with him and the guy who is on record saying he feared gun violence suddenly shoots his customers who then fire back and kill him ... leaving behind the money and the weed.

They spent more in gas!!!

71724726_2680825778663149_38343428467568

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jens Stoltenberg (@jensstoltenberg) twitteó a las 10:10 a. m. on mié., oct 09, 2019:
#NATO has been informed by Turkish authorities about their ongoing operation in Northern Syria. I count on Turkey to act with restraint & ensure that the gains we have made in the fight against ISIS are not jeopardised. I will discuss this issue with President Erdogan Friday.
(https://twitter.com/jensstoltenberg/status/1181950189646614533?s=09)

lol

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

why does Turkey want to take over then? hmmmmmmmmmm

perhaps cause its thanksgiving in canada this weekend, and now its the turkey's time to fight back?

Edited by -idyb-

We've all seen/ heard this, right ?

image.png.19a45b8b03470ab9860af6edadd6bbeb.png

... by insisting that Shokin be fired, that automatically dismisses/ ends Shokin's criminal investigation

of Hunter Biden ... where's Obama ? - C'mon man, enough already .

* Hillary said she is the legitimate president of the U.S. and she could

beat Trump easily if she entered the '20 election - #ok

41 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

We've all seen/ heard this, right ?

image.png.19a45b8b03470ab9860af6edadd6bbeb.png

... by insisting that Shokin be fired, that automatically dismisses/ ends Shokin's criminal investigation

of Hunter Biden ... where's Obama ? - C'mon man, enough already .

* Hillary said she is the legitimate president of the U.S. and she could

beat Trump easily if she entered the '20 election - #ok

The prosecutor who already was finished the then dormant investigation?

The one that allies over the world.wanted removed because of corruption?

The ones that even Republicans spoke out against back when?

But sure, it was to stop the prosecution that wasnt happening.

7 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

investigation - on-going since April/ '19 when Zelenski took office

Edited by Bezerker101

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

Trump is finally going to have a lawyer who is not a total moron.

for Gowdy to get involved says a lot -

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

519TnuaDjXL._SL1150_.jpg

I think i'd change my mind on voting if this gentleman were running. This is a candidate i can believe in. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I think i'd change my mind on voting if this gentleman were running. This is a candidate i can believe in. 

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

something is up for realz

So... let me see if I get this...

The state puts a guy on the stand as a key witness who apparently is moving large amounts of marijuana/THC from his apartment across the hall from the victim in a trial against the police officer who lives directly beneath them.

Then... three men drive four/five hours (Louisiana to Dallas, Texas) to buy weed from the guy who was just on national television as a witness for the state.

Then suddenly decide to fight with him and the guy who is on record saying he feared gun violence suddenly shoots his customers who then fire back and kill him ... leaving behind the money and the weed.

They spent more in gas!!!

71724726_2680825778663149_38343428467568

Story is fishy but the meme is not true. I knew a guy growing up in NOLA that was a fairly big time weed dealer that did just that. He was getting like 30-50 lbs a month from a connection in H-town but he did have one similarity i suppose. He was associated with a dirty cop & ended up getting popped for it. He was also known him & his crew for stealing boat motors & shaking people down for a return fee.

His ex wife was seeing the dirty cop & they had a neighbor that complained to them about the boat scheme so they used that as a premise to get some other dirty cops they knew to investigate him because the ex wife wanted him out of the way for custody & the dirty cop wanted his weed business. He got popped for the same chit a few yrs later but b4 it went to trial rumor is he took a swim in the river instead.

Alledgedly when i was in my 20's i dealt in weed on a much smaller scale but i had many rules about the ways i operated that i was disciplined with and made it hard to get caught. 

I only did it for a couple yrs so i could smoke for free, have extra scratch to look fly & impress ladies. I stopped doing it after i heard about homeboy above got popped. 

My rules

1. I never kept more than an ounce at my place unless i was moving that day & i only moved on my terms not when other people wanted it. 

2. I had a select group of friends i only sold to them @ a slight discount & i only sold ounces at a time. No nickle & dime chit & nothing over an ounce at a time. 

3. I never talked about it to anyone else, i had a pager & rarely on the phone in code. 

4. Delivery i would drop off & pick-up so nothing ever directly exchanged hands. 

5. I had a FWB arrangement that would hold for me in a safe at her apt when i wasn't moving. Our deal was she couldn't talk about it with anyone & she could smoke with me whenever she liked plus i'd throw her some D!ck sometimes & help her out if she needed anything or got in trouble for holding for me which she never did cause she was loyal & smart enough to follow the rules.  

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

You do realize Joe Biden is on camera admitting he had the prosecutor fired, right?

Tbh I have lost most interest in following a lot of these political stories (hearing the word Brexit in my sleep at this point) but I seen this last night and had to do a double take to check that it was even real, no two ways about it this made him sound ****ing retarded. 

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump said: "The Kurds are fighting for their land.

"And as somebody wrote in a very, very powerful article today, they didn’t help us in the Second World War, they didn’t help us with Normandy, as an example.

"They mentioned names of different battles. But they’re there to help us with their land and that's a different thing."

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You do realize Joe Biden is on camera admitting he had the prosecutor fired, right?

Yup. Like Congress,  the US allies and the Whitehouse wanted. 

Or do you then believe Trump grabs em by the **** because hes on camera admitting it aswell?

Context matters, not political one sided mess.

BNL NEWS (@BreakingNLive) twitteó a las 7:18 a. m. on jue., oct 10, 2019:
BREAKING: Turkey's President Erdogan threatens to send 3.6 million refugees to Europe if it defines the Turkish invasion of Northern Syria as an occupation
(https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1182269242697277440?s=09)

lol 

Eric Trump (@EricTrump) twitteó a las 6:39 a. m. on jue., oct 10, 2019:
Board members of Exxon Mobil (one of the worlds largest and most prestigious energy companies) make $330,000 annually.

Hunter Biden, with no industry knowledge or duties, was being paid $600,000 annually.

All of this while the average annual salary in Ukraine is $1700 per year.
(https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1182259309540990976?s=09)

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1