diazthechamp

Politics thread

Word on the street is that Erdogan threatened to destroy Drumpf's gay towers in Istanbul if he didn't let him go genocide the Kurds and he folded like a b1tch.

I guess that is why the President is supposed to let go of their business holdings while in office. Who knew? 

Whether it's true or not, the fact that it's plausible is just sad.  

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 10:40 AM, SVTContour98 said:

I think a lot of "conservative" who simultaneously worship the 2ndA and the Police, are in trouble the most and will not respond with force if the police knock down their door.

I think for people to ban together (think Cliven Bundy), it would have to be more than Red Flag Laws....and look, it's not that easy of a decision b/c a lot of people have kids/wives/etc, so to knowingly die in front of your family during a RFL (further endangering them) is tough....BUT, it is why the 2ndA was created.

The 2nd Amendment was created so that we could field a militia rapidly in the case of invasion since the founding fathers were opposed to maintaining a large standing army.

13 minutes ago, 12еr said:

The 2nd Amendment was created so that we could field a militia rapidly in the case of invasion since the founding fathers were opposed to maintaining a large standing army.

the police is an invasive species

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Word on the street is that Erdogan threatened to destroy Drumpf's gay towers in Istanbul if he didn't let him go genocide the Kurds and he folded like a b1tch.

I guess that is why the President is supposed to let go of their business holdings while in office. Who knew? 

Whether it's true or not, the fact that it's plausible is just sad.  

Trump would have had to bring in 10k + troops to keep turkey a way. You would approve this?

9 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Yup. Like Congress,  the US allies and the Whitehouse wanted. 

Or do you then believe Trump grabs em by the **** because hes on camera admitting it aswell?

Context matters, not political one sided mess.

I mean.... wut lol

EDIT: Nevermind. If you couldn't tell how ridiculous that was when you posted it, you will not suddenly get it. I'll pass.

Edited by cashfl0w

36 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Trump would have had to bring in 10k + troops to keep turkey a way. You would approve this?

He's on the side of endless wars now.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

He's on the side of endless wars now.

yeah interesting 12er take.....i think Trump got out smarted here to be honest......should have ledt the kurds more weapons and some tactical support to defend themselves(like they have been doing since forever)....

Watched Jocko Willink podcast last night with John Stryker Meyer. Just finishing watching Jocko's podcast with Dakota Meyer. 

Man....those were really intense especially Dakota's because of how it effected him. 

I think every American should watch it. Makes all this political BS seem all the more trivial. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

LMFAO ... Trump > "Biden was never a good senator, never a good politician, ... the only reason he was a good VP is bcoz he kissed Obama's azz"

pause for 5 minute standing ovation -

* story coming out > Biden had a business relationship w/ the fake whistleblower

rioting, >  attacking police, ... starting fires

image.png.04aa56d865e98d1bdb5f7633451b124c.png

ANTIFA orchestrating looting scenario ................................ again .

Just now, Bezerker101 said:

I want to throw her into a wood-chipper

That's a future Nobel peace prize winner you're talking about mate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, VertFTW said:

You're retarded. 10K is basically nothing when it comes to an Army these days. They have about 600K in their armed forces.

That said, they are the second-largest military in NATO. We're the largest, and our military is an all-volunteer force while theirs is mostly conscripts of very questionable quality and morale.

We would steamroll Turkey if we wanted to. 

However, because you are retarded, you missed the point. In this possibly true scenario, a good President would tell Erdogan to go **** himself and have the buildings.

Edited by 12еr

4 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I want to throw her into a wood-chipper

That's a healthy reaction to have to a child.

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

That's a future Nobel peace prize winner you're talking about mate. 

Once Barry got it, the meaning behind it was lost.

40 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Once Barry got it, the meaning behind it was lost.

The meaning was arguably lost at inception; the whole thing is a bizarre attempt to posthumously clear someone's guilt for inventing something that gets used to kill people. 

That said, the prize is close to a million dollars so i wouldn't say no. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.30d97e70b886a46b5f7bc8dd0a929465.png

This revelation is the most puzzling part. A cohort of Biden is the one who sent in this silly whistleblower complaint, but they had to know that no amount of media gaslighting can counteract Biden admitting on video to the entire charade in Ukraine. 

I know some other goober said this is on the same plane as the Trump "grab em by the ****" remark, but I'm pretty sure there's actual phyiscal evidence of Hunter Biden essentially selling access to his father for astronomical rates to Ukraine. Not to mention the actual quid pro quo with his father's dealings with the prosecutor. 

I'm still going to guess this whistleblower is getting paid by Warren. It's the only thing that makes sense. The deep state is looking to toss Hillary back in there to really ensure any prosecutions can be covered by the media as an attack on his "political rivals", but the American people weren't stupid enough to buy Hillary's crap the first time around, I doubt they're biting this time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 12еr said:

We would steamroll Turkey if we wanted to. 

Never said we wouldn't...you are ducking the question.....should the US have stayed?

Fired partisan ex-ambassador Yovanovitch to testify today (Obama appointee, hates Trump) .... insisted on testifying,

... prepare for multiple bombshells from CNN tonight - lol

190925155121-01-marie-yovanovitch-file-l

Edited by Bezerker101

lol when more people show up to support impeachment at his rally last night than to support him at his inauguration 

l58ogqmf9ur31.jpg

Image result for trump inauguration crowd

Edited by TUF

This nba-china situation is awesome. You know you ****ed up when AOC and Ted Cruz co-sign a letter ridiculing your actions. NBA players and coaches are really vocal about people's rights and politics until it effects their money. China told them to shut up and play basketball and that's what they did.

https://www.newsweek.com/aoc-ted-cruz-co-sign-letter-blasting-nba-its-support-china-instead-american-values-1464296?amp=1

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

This nba-china situation is awesome. You know you ****ed up when AOC and Ted Cruz co-sign a letter ridiculing your actions. NBA players and coaches are really vocal about people's rights and politics until it effects their money. China told them to shut up and play basketball and that's what they did.

https://www.newsweek.com/aoc-ted-cruz-co-sign-letter-blasting-nba-its-support-china-instead-american-values-1464296?amp=1

was disappointed to see Kerr bowdown

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

This revelation is the most puzzling part. A cohort of Biden is the one who sent in this silly whistleblower complaint, but they had to know that no amount of media gaslighting can counteract Biden admitting on video to the entire charade in Ukraine. 

I know some other goober said this is on the same plane as the Trump "grab em by the ****" remark, 

Nope, I said if you say it must be true because its said on video, then you must believe Trump assaults women by grabbing their ****. 

Otherwise, use some context instead of cherry picking things to please your orange overload.

53 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Nope, I said if you say it must be true because its said on video, then you must believe Trump assaults women by grabbing their ****. 

Otherwise, use some context instead of cherry picking things to please your orange overload.

THERE'S A GODDAMN PAPER TRAIL, YOU GOOF. DO YOU THINK HUNTER BIDEN ANNOUNCED ON FACEBOOK WHAT HE MADE FOR BURISMA?

Now, you're done. This topic is above your head, son.

57 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

THERE'S A GODDAMN PAPER TRAIL, YOU GOOF. DO YOU THINK HUNTER BIDEN ANNOUNCED ON FACEBOOK WHAT HE MADE FOR BURISMA?

Now, you're done. This topic is above your head, son.

Lol, think your caps button is stuck there cash.

Just because you are some mindless zombie to Trump and believe every god damn stupid thing him or his apologist say, doesnt mean it's all true.

Hunter got a job he was not qualified for, because of his name. That's not corruption. 

Ivanka has a job she has because of her name. That is not corruption.

Donald Orangutan Trump only has his businesses and standing in the planet because of his Grandfather and father.  Without them, that dip**** would be broke.

So yes, being family to more successful people gets you positions you dont deserve. Such is life. But do keep sucking that orange **** and RAGING because people dont buy your bull**** defense of your king and savior 😄

34 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Lol, think your caps button is stuck there cash.

Just because you are some mindless zombie to Trump and believe every god damn stupid thing him or his apologist say, doesnt mean it's all true.

Hunter got a job he was not qualified for, because of his name. That's not corruption. 

Ivanka has a job she has because of her name. That is not corruption.

Donald Orangutan Trump only has his businesses and standing in the planet because of his Grandfather and father.  Without them, that dip**** would be broke.

So yes, being family to more successful people gets you positions you dont deserve. Such is life. But do keep sucking that orange **** and RAGING because people dont buy your bull**** defense of your king and savior 😄

I passed on reading this gibberish. You can give it a rest. The topic is over your head. That's the answer.

lol just when I thought Fox news was progressively making steps away from being Trump State Television, they just lost their one somewhat impartial anchor. 

Just now, VertFTW said:

Mozzez: I am skeptical that is proof of anything.

Mozzez: But Trump said "grab em by the ****" one time on an audio recording, so....

• Haha 1

Just now, TUF said:

lol just when I thought Fox news was progressively making steps away from being Trump State Television, they just lost their one somewhat impartial anchor. 

Neil Cavuto, Chris Wallace, or Sheppard Smith? Pretty sure they're all registered Democrats.

The U.S. and China reached a partial agreement Friday that would broker a truce in the trade war and lay the groundwork for a broader deal that Presidents Donald Trump and Xi Jinping could sign later this year, according to people familiar with the matter.

As part of the deal, China would agree to some agricultural concessions and the U.S. would provide some tariff relief. The pact is tentative and subject to change as Trump prepares to sit down with China’s Vice Premier Liu He later Friday.

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Mozzez: I am skeptical that is proof of anything.

It's not proof of anything except he has ties to a dead pedophile. 

It could very well expand from there. Or are you suggesting every person to ever meet Epstine is some pedo?

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Mozzez: But Trump said "grab em by the ****" one time on an audio recording, so....

By your PREVIOUS COMMENTS, that seems to make one guilty of the actions described.

Rage on kiddo, rage on 🙃

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

It's not proof of anything except he has ties to a dead pedophile. 

It could very well expand from there. Or are you suggesting every person to ever meet Epstine is some pedo?

lol

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Neil Cavuto, Chris Wallace, or Sheppard Smith? Pretty sure they're all registered Democrats.

Smith’s departure follows a report that he was warned last month by Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott and network president Jay Wallace not to criticize the network’s evening anchor Tucker Carlson again.

Smith had said on the air that it was “repugnant” that Carlson had not spoken up in defense of Fox News contributor Andrew Napolitano after a Carlson guest, attorney Joseph di Genova, called Napolitano a “fool” for saying that Trump had broken the law. Di Genova is a legal advisor to Trump.

good riddenz/ he under-estimated Tucker -

• Like 1