diazthechamp

Politics thread

16 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

It's sad that Tulsi isn't getting any air time. She is by far the best Dem candidate. 

That's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome mate. I thought she seemed a bit too calculated/disingenuous. I will never understand how Warren got to the top though. Oh so she takes selfies with everybody and is Hillary lite? That will get it done....   

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 1:04 AM, StompGrind said:

Observation. I've noticed myself becoming much more conservative with a lot of my views over the past couple yrs. I don't think it's entirely to do with the current political climate although i definitely can't relate as much with non classical Liberals aka Neo Liberals anymore & almost not at all with leftist because they're retarded SJW children whose views are all idealistic feels with zero rational logic. Seems as though both groups are becoming the predominant force on the left which pushed me further right when i was always a moderate independent type. 

I think it has more to do with as you age you become a little more mature & realistic about things so you naturally lean more conservative because it makes more sense to identify with. 

It's very obvious to me the left's strategy has always been power and to indoctrinate the younger vote with a lot of stupid idealistic ideas that play right into naive young minds. The Democratic party has largely become the party that wants to destroy individualism with a false notion of equality & identity politics, has little regard for independent adults that take personal responsibility. They care far more about power by any means to indoctrinate & manipulate votes because they want slaves that are not independent thinkers. They don't actually care about principles, people or rights they just pretend to because it seems correct on the surface but the means in which they operate and the path it eventually leads ( < Marxism ) is totally backwards hypocrisy.  It's going to backfire. The woke movement as they age is eventually gonna wake up & resent the lefts lies. 

There's a lot of truth to the old saying " if you're not a liberal by the time you're twenty you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're thirty you have no brain. "

Dems plan their policies in a desire to play to people emotions, that's why they always f*** up in the end. 

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Okay, so the latest on Brexit....

Well, let's start with a recap.  The fine upstanding citizens of the UK voted over 3 years ago to exit the EU by around 52% to 48%.  Most of the whiny millenials didn't actually vote, and have been whining about the result ever since, along with all the Guardian readers and Scottish people.

Anyway, to actually exit, we have two options.  The first is to exit with no deal in place.  That means that we trade under the WTO rules from day 1 i.e everything costs more until we do specific trade deals.  The second is to do a deal with the EU that covers settlement fees, citizens' rights, borders etc. etc.  Once we've done a deal with the EU, we have to have a majority of our MP's (equivalent of congress) vote in favour of the deal.

After lots of agonising and hand-wringing, our former PM, Teresa May, did a deal with the EU about a year ago.  However, parliament voted against it 3 times, including quite a few from her own party.  The big sticking point was what is known as the Irish backstop; basically there was a rule that said unless we find a good way to deal with the border between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland would have to stay in EU rules indefinitely.  Nobody liked this for obvious reasons - it meant the EU could in effect keep us in their rules no matter what we did.

Fair play to him, the new PM, Boris Johnson, has negotiated a new deal with the EU.  The handling of the Irish border is a bit different, and a lot of the good stuff from the EU stays.  It's about as good a deal as we'll ever get.  But now....it has to get through parliament.  So tomorrow, there will be a debate followed by a vote.  Two of the main opposition parties have already come out and said they won't back the deal.  The main opposition party leader certainly won't back it, but half his own party hate him anyway, so they might vote for it out of spite.

So this really is a crunch moment.  If the MP's vote for the deal, they'll regain a little bit of respect.  If they vote against it, at least two thirds of the country will be fairly pissed off.  This has taken over 3 years, and so far, nothing has been achieved.

My expectations are extremely low.  They're a bunch of self-serving cowards, who should be taken in front of Her Majesty and executed for treason.  I'm hoping they prove me wrong, but I expect them to carry on their gutless ways and not vote for it.  They've actually voted for 12 different possible scenarios previously, and not one of those scenarios has received a majority.  "Democracy" comes in many different forms....

Fundamentally, the problem is that the EU does not want Britain to thrive outside the EU because that sends a bit of a message to the rest of the EU. However, they can't screw us too much because they still want to trade with us and give us an okay deal when we leave.  It's a shambles, and if we'd just stayed as an economic trading union instead of all this nonsense about common laws, none of this would have happened.  At it's core, the European Union is a great idea.  It's just been completely warped over the last 20 or so year.

Any questions, please ask Vert, the self proclaimed most British poster.

Solid post Bubba. The bolded is especially true.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TUF said:

That's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome mate. I thought she seemed a bit too calculated/disingenuous. I will never understand how Warren got to the top though. Oh so she takes selfies with everybody and is Hillary lite? That will get it done....   

I've seen her go against the grain and support Republicans publicly and with her votes. She won't get a chance though because the media pushes the loudest and most divisive candidates. Having calm and cordial candidates is bad for ratings.

My vote is meaningless though. With how much oil we have it's dumb for my state to go blue.

12 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I've seen her go against the grain and support Republicans publicly and with her votes. She won't get a chance though because the media pushes the loudest and most divisive candidates. Having calm and cordial candidates is bad for ratings.

My vote is meaningless though. With how much oil we have it's dumb for my state to go blue.

It all evens out tbf as I've seen her on Fox news a few times and they always promote her well but I suppose that's why she gets cucked by libs. The Klobuchar push by the media this last debate was pretty odd for this reason ^ Iowa is the same way I'm afraid. 

She just pulled a Tyron Woodley on em. One of the worst polling candidates just called out a non candidate. Sad. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

She just pulled a Tyron Woodley on em. One of the worst polling candidates just called out a non candidate. Sad. 

Didn't the non-candidate call out the worst polling candidate, first???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hillary isn't a candidate just yet, but if Barr is expected to announce indictments for the attempted rigging of our 2016 presidential election, Hillary will be announced as the VP on the Biden ticket to ensure the media can cover it as a "political prosecution" and rile up the sheep. Or that's the plan, at least.

2 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Didn't the non-candidate call out the worst polling candidate, first???

"It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly."

Image result for tyron woodley calls out gsp

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

"It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly."

Image result for tyron woodley calls out gsp

My question still stands...

8 hours ago, TUF said:

That's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome mate. 

m8 i've been competing for that honour for years now and still that seems like it might be more than i will ever manage to achieve in life. hold my beer and tell me i'm special.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.afaaa63a71adacc82a30182a8ebd5a21.png

image.png.d7d64b96e586967d3ce2a7d301d24109.png

This is partially why they hate her. The MSM absolutely refuses to give her five mins, and Tucker Carlson does it every week. lol

• Like 2

I feel like it's probably Trump's fault that they didn't capture El Chapo Jr too. And maybe even Trump's fault that 9/11 happened. And he very likely caused the extinction of the dinosaurs too. And..... lol

• Haha 1

Tru.p was to busy bragging that his building was now the tallest after the towers fell, all while watching Muslims cheer in Jersey as well as donating millions to help fund the firefighters and police.

Of those 3 things, only one can be proven true, take a guess which one. 😆

2 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Calls out killery & has a training session with Zhang.

I think i got a crush on her. WAR Tulsi!

EHLIKrNX4AAU_cu.jpg:large

She does seem to be the least corruptible candidate on offer. And the most ****able, lol.

In a perfect world i'd also be on board with her proposals but hey, who's listening. It's all about dat A$$ baby !!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Calls out killery & has a training session with Zhang.

I think i got a crush on her. WAR Tulsi!

EHLIKrNX4AAU_cu.jpg:large

rockin' the Roufusport - where's Showtime ?

DxDkIbdUYAAFRR1.jpg

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

rockin' the Roufusport - where's Showtime ?

DxDkIbdUYAAFRR1.jpg

Showtime's babes are always tens in person. Boy has good taste.

16 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

She does seem to be the least corruptible candidate on offer. And the most ****able, lol.

In a perfect world i'd also be on board with her proposals but hey, who's listening. It's all about dat A$$ baby !!

Her Milfness definitely doesn't hurt & that Elvira grey streak is kinda hot. 1074181225.jpg

I like her because she's the most republican of the Dems i.e. reasonable not this all the way to the left retardation the Dem party has largely become to pander. 

Love that's she's served, is strongly Anti-war machine but not an isolationist. She's for slashing the defense budget which is out of control & unaccounted for & a major root cause of USA world police. She's against Google's tyranny & not afraid to criticize the industrial media complex nor the establishment. She's very honest about the CIA's involvement in supporting terrorists for regime change so corporations & contractors can come in after the chaos they sew then profit from the destruction, exploit countries resources like it''s the spoils of war which they instigate in the first place & not give much back to the people & betray their temporary allies of destroyed country rinse repeat the world over every where we meddle for the central bankster cucks who are the wizards & WARlocks pulling the strings behind the curtain though 5 eyes intel, the UN, & front aid/foundations.

She's against private prisons & for breaking up big tech anti-trust. She respects the 2nd amendment & Isn't full retard on gun control. She's a feminist but only in the classical sense not this toxic masculinity or rape culture BS that tries to demonize men. She's not a race baiting POS like most Dem's are today who can't stop talking about the evil white race. She's reasonable on immigration wanting citizenship for dreamers

She's calm, patient & well spoken when the bias liberal media tries to throw her under the bus for not taking the radical dem stance on some issues. 

There's quite a few things i don't agree with her on, abolishing death penalty, healthcare, almost no restrictions on abortion and lol free college to name just a few but she has a lot to offer that is good enough. She's the best of what the Dems should be & used to stand for.  She's a classic democrat which is a breath of fresh air in modern politics. 

Here's a hot take on her views if interested. 

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/tulsi-gabbard/

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

attn., Stomp -  Gabbard's internet fingerprint is absolutely clitoris free ...  😣- nothing,

no camel-toes, no upskirt, no nip-slips - .... nothing

image.png.ddc8c101a3e1e8f719ac72c2486406a2.png     image.png.fba03847373b915974a189bf4f677f7c.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

Judgement day for Trudeau tomorrow -

image.png.78f8857a2a1f2012f8c8bf8558f3257e.png

Looks like the Eastern Canadians are still as stupid as ever and will vote for him.

Morons shouldn't be allowed to vote

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Looks like the Eastern Canadians are still as stupid as ever and will vote for him.

I could think of many reasons not to vote for him, .. but being a black-face addict isn't one of them ...🍉

7 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

So let me get this straight... the libtards in your country = bad. The libtards in our country = good???

23 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

So let me get this straight... the libtards in your country = bad. The libtards in our country = good???

Where exactly do I back the idiot left wing in your country?

I call out stupidity no matter what political ideology. 

Trump is a moron, but Trump being a moron doesnt make Clinton, Bernie, AOC, or any of the other morons ideas suddenly palatable. 

6 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Her Milfness definitely doesn't hurt & that Elvira grey streak is kinda hot. 1074181225.jpg

I like her because she's the most republican of the Dems i.e. reasonable not this all the way to the left retardation the Dem party has largely become to pander. 

Love that's she's served, is strongly Anti-war machine but not an isolationist. She's for slashing the defense budget which is out of control & unaccounted for & a major root cause of USA world police. She's against Google's tyranny & not afraid to criticize the industrial media complex nor the establishment. She's very honest about the CIA's involvement in supporting terrorists for regime change so corporations & contractors can come in after the chaos they sew then profit from the destruction, exploit countries resources like it''s the spoils of war which they instigate in the first place & not give much back to the people & betray their temporary allies of destroyed country rinse repeat the world over every where we meddle for the central bankster cucks who are the wizards & WARlocks pulling the strings behind the curtain though 5 eyes intel, the UN, & front aid/foundations.

She's against private prisons & for breaking up big tech anti-trust. She respects the 2nd amendment & Isn't full retard on gun control. She's a feminist but only in the classical sense not this toxic masculinity or rape culture BS that tries to demonize men. She's not a race baiting POS like most Dem's are today who can't stop talking about the evil white race. She's reasonable on immigration wanting citizenship for dreamers

She's calm, patient & well spoken when the bias liberal media tries to throw her under the bus for not taking the radical dem stance on some issues. 

There's quite a few things i don't agree with her on, abolishing death penalty, healthcare, almost no restrictions on abortion and lol free college to name just a few but she has a lot to offer that is good enough. She's the best of what the Dems should be & used to stand for.  She's a classic democrat which is a breath of fresh air in modern politics. 

Here's a hot take on her views if interested. 

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/tulsi-gabbard/

I'm onboard with 80% of what she stands for, it's a shame that the issues in bold are all huge stumbling blocks for me.

4 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Judgement day for Trudeau tomorrow -

image.png.78f8857a2a1f2012f8c8bf8558f3257e.png

What a ****ing tosser, but at least he's got Obama's endorsement which should help him over on the east coast and probably here on the west coast too.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

What a ****ing tosser, but at least he's got Obama's endorsement which should help him over on the east coast and probably here on the west coast too.

I'm hoping the NDP and their current rise, split the Lefts vote enough for the Conservatives to get a majority and to kill the carbon tax.

Then I hope they all disappear 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I'm hoping the NDP and their current rise, split the Lefts vote enough for the Conservatives to get a majority and to kill the carbon tax.

Gas is hovering around $1:58 p/l here on the Island. I hear rumours that it'll rise above two dollars per litre should Trudeau get re-elected.  Doesn't bear thinking about m8, giving the distances involved when getting from A to B.

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

i hope the bloc quebecois wins

i just want to watch the world burn

50 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Gas is hovering around $1:58 p/l here on the Island. I hear rumours that it'll rise above two dollars per litre should Trudeau get re-elected.  Doesn't bear thinking about m8, giving the distances involved when getting from A to B.

I paid 147.9 here when I left at Christmas to go home. PASSING north battleford it was 83.9 cents a liter. On a single tank I saved 36$

Now granted all the tax out here isnt carbon tax, but it is just tax happy politicians and a look into the rest of the country if these eco nuts stay in power.

If Trudeau gets elected, or the NDP help prop him up by cancelling Trans Mountain,  I will be voting for western separation and I know a lot of others who will as well.

• Like 1

if gas gets much higher, i might have to start walking around with a mallet, chisel and a jerry can and empty out random peoples tanks. assuming somebody else hasnt gotten there first

• Like 1

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

if gas gets much higher, i might have to start walking around with a mullet, chisel and a jerry can and empty out random peoples tanks. assuming somebody else hasnt gotten there first

1 down already then. 

• Like 1