diazthechamp

Politics thread

9 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

BBC News (UK) (@BBCNews) twitteó a las 4:00 p. m. on sáb., nov 16, 2019:
Prince Andrew 'categorically' denies sex claims https://t.co/y6ObKHCIz2
(https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1195823991769968641?s=09)

lol i bet @MoZZez beleives this clown

I believe him as much as Bill and Trump. Aka, I dont give a **** until some actual evidence is presented outside speculation and conspiracy theories.

So do you have evidence  or are you still going off the Mexican judicial system of make up some charges until they pay their way out of it?

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

I believe him as much as Bill and Trump. Aka, I dont give a **** until some actual evidence is presented outside speculation and conspiracy theories.

So do you have evidence  or are you still going off the Mexican judicial system of make up some charges until they pay their way out of it?

Yeah, lol

🍁🍂 Autumn Mole 🍁 (@danleburrowhole) twitteó a las 5:14 a. m. on sáb., nov 16, 2019:
"my judgment was probably compromised by my tendency to be too honorable" @BBCNewsnight #PrinceAndrew https://t.co/O1I7E1Ip2f
(https://twitter.com/danleburrowhole/status/1195661444668416000?s=09)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Yeah, lol

🍁🍂 Autumn Mole 🍁 (@danleburrowhole) twitteó a las 5:14 a. m. on sáb., nov 16, 2019:
"my judgment was probably compromised by my tendency to be too honorable" @BBCNewsnight #PrinceAndrew https://t.co/O1I7E1Ip2f
(https://twitter.com/danleburrowhole/status/1195661444668416000?s=09)

Awesome, now take that evidence to the ICE division and get his **** locked up...

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Awesome, now take that evidence to the ICE division and get his **** locked up...

What does Immigration Control have to do with Prince Andrew banging underage girls?

As a matter of fact, nevermind. Save it.

13 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

What does Immigration Control have to do with Prince Andrew banging underage girls?

As a matter of fact, nevermind. Save it.

Thinking of the Internet Child exploitation task force, which as far as I know is in Britain where the potential pedo resides.

But do think the world revolves around your pea brain limitations.

Edited by MoZZez

15 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

How about a photo of Prince Andrew and his accuser?? Isn't that "evidence"?

Sure,go present it. I dont give 2 ****s about the guy. If hes guilty, the evidence will show it and he should be hung.

But if like everything else you run with, it is speculation,  then it goes as far as your Killary theories, aka, a load of **** made up in your head.

You are the one who backs criminals and refuses to see evidence.

I just say I require it before I find someone guilty, especially when pea brains like Vert and Cashflow are the ones making the accusations. 

• Haha 1

Established buddy of Jeff even after he was convicted the first time. Photo with accuser with hand around waist. News kills the story due to pressure from execs & the royal family then Jeff gets busted again & does not kill himself. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/prince-andrew-i-didnt-have-sex-with-virginia-roberts-giuffre-i-was-eating-pizza

Andrew gives dodgy interview where his answers don't make any sense & shows no remorse at all for any of the victims. Gives curious answer about eating pizza which is almost like a wink referencing exactly what he's accused of. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367511/Prince-Andrew-pictured-inside-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epsteins-63million-mansion-depravity.html

Seen at Jeff's house & spent the night there AFTER he was convicted the first time and his claim is he went there to break off their friendship in person because he's "Honorable" < Right that's what honorable men do when they find out their friend is a pedo. They go hang out all day & spend the night.....Riiiight... :rolleyes:

None of that is evidence though & Mozzez dismisses it as some wild speculative conspiracy theory. SMFH

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Established buddy of Jeff even after he was convicted the first time. Photo with accuser with hand around waist. News kills the story due to pressure from execs & the royal family then Jeff gets busted again & does not kill himself. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/prince-andrew-i-didnt-have-sex-with-virginia-roberts-giuffre-i-was-eating-pizza

Andrew gives dodgy interview where his answers don't make any sense & shows no remorse at all for any of the victims. Gives curious answer about eating pizza which is almost like a wink referencing exactly what he's accused of. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367511/Prince-Andrew-pictured-inside-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epsteins-63million-mansion-depravity.html

Seen at Jeff's house & spent the night there AFTER he was convicted the first time and his claim is he went there to break off their friendship in person because he's "Honorable" < Right that's what honorable men do when they find out their friend is a pedo. They go hang out all day & spend the night.....Riiiight... :rolleyes:

None of that is evidence though & Mozzez dismisses it as some wild speculative conspiracy theory. SMFH

Pffft.. welcome to the Peabrain Club.

• Like 1

It's wild how this dude feels no shame showing up to a thread about things that he actively refuses to learn about, but then stands wholeheartedly by his opinions, even when literally everyone else is like "WTF are you slow?" 

I would feel like a complete dipchit showing up to the Clash of Clans thread and actively participating. Is there something wrong with me or him? lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Pffft.. welcome to the Peabrain Club.

Yeah kinda like the Fabian society. < The real story behind why the left is brainwashed.

Wanna know a fact based real story about agents of chaos in the modern digital age with social "activist" movements, who is funding it all over the world including Ukraine....Intelligence services, state dept...Google/Facebook/Twitter all involved & we are paying for it all as if taxes weren't theft enough.

• Like 1

Trump putting the L in Louisiana. He really needs to quit endorsing people. I think voters are starting to catch on that everyone Trump hires or endorses ends up fired or indicted. 

5 minutes ago, TUF said:

Trump putting the L in Louisiana. He really needs to quit endorsing people. I think voters are starting to catch on that everyone Trump hires or endorses ends up fired or indicted. 

Fact: Louisiana has gone back and forth from Republican to Democrat with their governors, veering from the pattern exactly one time, since 1980. lol

So yeah, history repeats itself. Whoopty ****ing doo. 

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Fact: Louisiana has gone back and forth from Republican to Democrat with their governors, veering from the pattern exactly one time, since 1980. lol

So yeah, history repeats itself. Whoopty ****ing doo. 

...he got re-elected. Also, you know youve run out defenses for Trump when this ^ is all youve got. #sad

1 minute ago, TUF said:

...he got re-elected. Also, you know youve run out defenses for Trump when this ^ is all youve got. #sad

Trump is still well above 50% for candidates that he endorses. #FACTS

You know you're a sad individual when you're proclaiming victory over a Louisiana governor seat. LOL.. Landslide incoming, dipchit.

This dude touchdown spiked over the incumbent governor getting his seat back in a state clear across the country... LOLOL

Screenshot_20191117-051007_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c1cb01492c38516ba55944bb385149ad.jpg

Hopefully you'll find the time to update us on Louisiana's presidential voting in 2020.

Finna be a salty update, breh.

Yikes. Thats even worse if im translating your rustled ramblings right. So they voted Republican in 2016, all the Trumptards have been talking about a Red Wave since and instead the state voted blue. Thats embarrassing. You and Trump might want to lay low for a while. 

Lol @Tuf....Like Bel said to Trump "bless your heart" which is a kind way of saying you're stupid. You're out of your element Donny. 

Everyone in the state knew Rispone is even more phony than Edwards. He would not have won whether Trump rallied or not. If anything Trump got Rispone more votes than he would have gotten. 

We're pretty much number 1 corrupt state only place worse is DC & sadly that's not gonna change anytime soon because it's a tradition over here with drunken dummies that don't wanna work or people that care more about football than voting or will keep electing the same crooked officials & an over reliance on oil & gas industry which has too much leverage but is about the only thing we got going in this state to combat all the deadbeats. 

Edited by StompGrind

9 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Lol @Tuf....Like Bel said to Trump "bless your heart" which is a kind way of saying you're stupid. You're out of your element Donny. 

Everyone in the state knew Rispone is even more phony than Edwards. He would not have won whether Trump rallied or not. If anything Trump got Rispone more votes than he would have gotten. 

We're pretty much number 1 corrupt state only place worse is DC & sadly that's not gonna change anytime soon because it's a tradition over here with drunken dummies that don't wanna work or people that care more about football than voting or will keep electing the same crooked officials & an over reliance on oil & gas industry which has too much leverage but is about the only thing we got going in this state to combat all the deadbeats. 

I'm pretty sure three of our last four governors went to prison when they got out of office. Show some ****ing respect. 

2 hours ago, TUF said:

Yikes. Thats even worse if im translating your rustled ramblings right. So they voted Republican in 2016, all the Trumptards have been talking about a Red Wave since and instead the state voted blue. Thats embarrassing. You and Trump might want to lay low for a while. 

The governor was elected in January of 2016 by a margin of about 190K votes, and then Trump got 58% vs. Hillary's 38%.

If your logic adds up and Trump is losing ground, then the governor would have gained ground, right? Wrong. He won by 19,300 votes this time.

Got any way to misconstrue those numbers or have you tapped yet?

lol why would I tap when you guys are making it so easy. Trump took office since Edwards was elected and despite all his campaigning, was only able to get an extra 100k of his band of retards to show. Embarassing. Rewind a few weeks ago and he begs his base to vote in Kentucky and "send a message about this impeachment" and "dont let them do this to me". Howd that work out. Imagine if the Dems actually had a decent candidate instead of Edwards. 

Also, Im pretty sure Stompgrind doesnt even know what party he's in, constantly talking about the greed and big money corruption when those are 2 things the GOP is historically renowned for and are currently at historic levels of it. Im convinced most of you dont even follow this s*** and just have some kind daddy syndrom that Trump fulfills in your empty lives. 

• Haha 1

I like to think I've got a pretty good angle on everyone's gimmick on here. But this thread is particularly hard to work out. 

My preliminary theory is that there is exactly one staunch republican on here, and one staunch democrat. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I like to think I've got a pretty good angle on everyone's gimmick on here. But this thread is particularly hard to work out. 

My preliminary theory is that there is exactly one staunch republican on here, and one staunch democrat. 

What are your thoughts on Jeremy promising free ultra fast broadband for everybody lmao? 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Not a Republican in sight. Hence all the Donald supporters. Them and Donny are out of their elements.

10 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Since I dont sit here following potential pedos.

Let me break it down slowly so you can understand.

Being friends with him doesnt make him a pedo. Chances are higher the guy is doing something, but you should provide actual evidence.

You morons live of speculation and conspiracy theories.

Where is actual evidence.

This guy has an accusation against him.from some.girl. present that, that has potential to expose him if he did ****. Your wild imagination does not.

Take that real evidence and present it to a law enforcement agency. Get the pedo locked up. Hell, hopefully you can do it in a place with the death penalty and the pedo can die for his crimes.

But again, evidence, not stomps speculation about pizza or a wink.

You are the dumbest democrat who thinks he is a Republican I have ever seen.

15 minutes ago, TUF said:

Not a Republican in sight. Hence all the Donald supporters. Them and Donny are out of their elements.

Stomp really thinks he is one, even though he rallies against near everything the party stands for.

The country needs a good slap upside the head by a true conservative politician

Someone who is interested in balancing the budget, cutting waste, and not giving a **** to try and overturn **** as old as Roe Vs Wade.

Until then you have morons like Lachflow or combgrabber thinking they have a clue.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Stomp really thinks he is one, even though he rallies against near everything the party stands for.

The country needs a good slap upside the head by a true conservative politician

Someone who is interested in balancing the budget, cutting waste, and not giving a **** to try and overturn **** as old as Roe Vs Wade.

Until then you have morons like Lachflow or combgrabber thinking they have a clue.

You dont have to read between the lines to see neither actually gives 2 chits about the country. The Right Wing is their country. Neither is even trying to hide it. Bezerker's spammed response every time Drumpf royaly chits the bed is "doesnt matter cause its not affecting the polls"

I have it on good authority gashfl0w is just trolling like he does with his support in the UFC section so i rarely take him seriously. 

Romney would restored the good name of the Red party. Instead, we'll get 4 more years of Trump and these bandwagoners will get to see what they actually voted for. Its win/win as a Trump hater.

Edited by TUF

12 minutes ago, TUF said:

You dont have to read between the lines to see neither actually gives 2 chits about the country. The Right Wing is their country. Neither is even trying to hide it. Bezerker's spammed response every time Drumpf royaly chits the bed is "doesnt matter cause its not affecting the polls"

I have it on good authority gashfl0w is just trolling like he does with his support in the UFC section so i rarely take him seriously. 

Romney would restored the good name of the Red party. Instead, we'll get 4 more years of Trump and these bandwagoners will get to see what they actually voted for. Its win/win as a Trump hater.

Lachflow, the guy who is running to Soup for friends now to defend him?

Trumo may win, the Democrats have nobody who seems to stand out as a strong candidate.  They will have the anti Trump crowd.

Trump has all the morons locked down. 

Nobody will take a chance on an independent because they will be too scared of trump 2.0 or pocahontas.

****ed all ways.

• Like 1

Btw, I didn't vote in the last election because my zombie state has their election results known by the minute the polls close. The Dems have this toilet on lock, and I wasn't a supporter of Billary and the Corruption Machine nor Trump last time (genuinely thought Trump may drop out last min), so I passed.

However, I will be spending the time to vote for the TrumpGOAT this year, just to add one more to the landslide. Gonna be worth the LULZ on Election Night, and I'm not at all intimidated by the idea of being called a Trump supporter by some zombified idiot on a forum.

8 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You know it's gotten hard for TUF when he's pairing up with this even further braindead moron for help.

lol your dream team is Deep Stategrind and Boomer101. The only reality theyre in touch with is Trump's reality TV shows.

5 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol your dream team is Deep Stategrind and Boomer101. The only reality theyre in touch with is Trump's reality TV shows.

I'm taking either in an IQ contest against you two. 

If this was a team activity, yours would be drastically weighed down by your helmet sporting friend there. lol

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Btw, I didn't vote in the last election because my zombie state has their election results known by the minute the polls close. The Dems have this toilet on lock, and I wasn't a supporter of Billary and the Corruption Machine nor Trump last time (genuinely thought Trump may drop out last min), so I passed.

However, I will be spending the time to vote for the TrumpGOAT this year, just to add one more to the landslide. Gonna be worth the LULZ on Election Night, and I'm not at all intimidated by the idea of being called a Trump supporter by some zombified idiot on a forum.

What's particularly hilarious is the reality youre going to wake up to on some cold morning during Trump's 2nd term. Ive already conceded that Trump will likely win again given the state of the primaries. No surprise here, but some day you'll realize that playing golf 24% of your administration, causing constant instability, trying to win and winless trade war, ignoring military and financial advisors for your own "good brain" doesnt translate into a better America for you. That all the scary brown people arent gone. That wall was always just a pipe dream. And you'll claim you were trolling the whole time and abandon the bandwagon faster than you joined it. 

RemindMeIn4Years

13 minutes ago, TUF said:

What's particularly hilarious is the reality youre going to wake up to on some cold morning during Trump's 2nd term. Ive already conceded that Trump will likely win again given the state of the primaries. No surprise here, but some day you'll realize that playing golf 24% of your administration, causing constant instability, trying to win and winless trade war, ignoring military and financial advisors for your own "good brain" doesnt translate into a better America for you. That all the scary brown people arent gone. That wall was always just a pipe dream. And you'll claim you were trolling the whole time and abandon the bandwagon faster than you joined it. 

RemindMeIn4Years

You flunked out with the bold. I'm not one of you sheep. The scary brown people are molded when we drop a bomb on their family's house. Guess what we stopped doing recently?

Try again.

37 minutes ago, TUF said:

RemindMeIn4Years

Cash isnt worried, his state has a great food stamp program that he is very proud to use!

43 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm taking either in an IQ contest against you two. 

If this was a team activity, yours would be drastically weighed down by your helmet sporting friend there. lol

You are back on the IQ train again?

Are you going to head to the local University and trade some weed for someone to do your online exam?

Maybe you and 3 hobos take the test together for better results?

Hell, you and Soup on the computer together, you both have bragged about your intelligence before. Take 5 or 6 swings at the can, you can do it. 😆

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

Cash isnt worried, his state has a great food stamp program that he is very proud to use!

You know that as a fact do you ?, do you hang out at Cash's house regularly ?

• Like 1

Lol @ anyone thinking i'm Rep or Dem. I've been an independent since day 1. I'm as moderate as they come i just h8 new f@g democratic socialism way more. 

George Carlin & good ol' boy politics here in LA red pilled me since i was a teenager i knew this chit was a rigged corrupt mess back then. 

5 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

What are your thoughts on Jeremy promising free ultra fast broadband for everybody lmao? 

Old Jezza has some admirable principles that are almost completely and utterly impractical.  A bit before my time, but nationalised industry was the bane of Britain in the 70s.  Couple that with a kindly old gent who has no real leadership qualities, and a Labour win has never been such a dangerous prospect for the country.

I see the British voting public as a fairly pragmatic bunch on the whole, so I'm expecting a Tory majority as people vote for the lesser of 3 evils.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

4 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Lol @ anyone thinking i'm Rep or Dem. I've been an independent since day 1. I'm as moderate as they come 

Maury-Lie-Detector.jpg.129377afde38cec6d8b6c9a356fa7dd9.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

It's as truthful as anything out of Cashes yap.

Nice to see you back Bwana, didnt realize 2 months words hurt ban was done.

4 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

It's as truthful as anything out of Cashes yap.

Nice to see you back Bwana, didnt realize 2 months words hurt ban was done.

Nov.8th, self imposed for the members that were actually invested in the bet....and the Team leader said I didn't have to, but I chose the higher road whether other members agree with my moral principles or not.

• Like 2

Republic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Communist Socialists lol Democracy

Libitarianism>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Liberals

8 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Republic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Communist Socialists lol Democracy

Libitarianism>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Liberals

How very independently moderate of you...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

How very independently moderate of you...

It's is when dems went full Soros in the last 5 yrs. There are almost no non leftists left in the democratic party. Tulsi is a rare gem. 

I was classical democrat leaning before that happened but i can no longer relate with them at all. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

I appreciate the effort, but take it from me, there's nothing intelligent that's about to come out of him. lol

I will say that I've started doubting the low blows he hurls at @Megasoup because he's the only one who says them, and he's proven to be the opposite of a reliable source, so...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

Woke back n the day when men were men and women had brains....

d600253109fa8a80cbe4e9901f63a901.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

JS118370635_trump-tyson-sport_trans_NvBQ

$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Woke now

jaden-smith-model-skirt-instagram-640x48

227260.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

the-feminist-movement-a-handy-reference-

7qyo-SQCebE.jpg

160419_abortion-parts_FEATURE_v4.png?ixl

lol wut to everything here at the bottom.

What is that thing with the book? Actually.... nevermind. 

Edited by cashfl0w

28 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

lol wut to everything here at the bottom.

What is that thing with the book? Actually.... nevermind. 

Was posting all that for contrast. In 2019 men can have periods, Feminism preaches masculinity is toxic & or rape culture,  Adults using asperger teens for climate change agenda, Abortion with planned parenthood selling baby parts, Sex ed in libraries & schools being taught by drag queens some of whom have been found to be sex offenders.

^^ That's what the left has become ( nuts ) but if you say anything about any of it a mob calls h8 speech, smears with insert here _____ bigot term, tries to dox, & tech companies censor, deplatform or demonitize. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2