diazthechamp

Politics thread

Speaking of tech companies censoring, a bunch of people I know have been spamming Eric Ciaramella's name around on social media. Facebook is on top of that chit. They take it down within ten mins.

• Like 1

The next move for the media and libtards is to try to move on to witness intimidation charges. There's nothing to this Ukrainian charade, and the public is waking up to that. Gotta move to the next stage of the coup.

Hopefully Trump swings back soon. We need to see Hunter Biden charged, we need Hillary in prison. Come on, man.. This chit is taking too long.

image.png.102a97038efce49339ba7594da4f6f10.png

These 8 witnesses have already testfied behind closed doors, .. the transcipts have been released and are available on-line .

(they passed the Dem audition) .. lol

image.png.1caf5a1c06d72944e210e44288885ea2.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Thanks 1

^Not really politics, more just annoying humans. lol

I've actually warmed up to his trolling. Kaepernick waited til the NFL scouts showed up, then he changed the venue fifteen mins prior. And then showed up in a Kunta Kinta shirt, after claiming he just wanted to play football, and he was done with politics. If that's not pure trolling, I don't know what is.

10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

^Not really politics, more just annoying humans. lol

I've actually warmed up to his trolling. Kaepernick waited til the NFL scouts showed up, then he changed the venue fifteen mins prior. And then showed up in a Kunta Kinta shirt, after claiming he just wanted to play football, and he was done with politics. If that's not pure trolling, I don't know what is.

He doesn't wanna play, Jay-Z called him out on it yesterday ............. all about $ for Mr 59%, .. he'll run for congress in '24 (not in Wisconsin lol)

Damn you know those dye packs you get to discourage robberies? Well Hong Kong police just turned it up to 11, be a few folks looking like Smurfs today lol

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.27ef03dee0211a4156ba4cf59bda1615.png

I hope Trump agrees to testify in the Impeachment Sham and shows up with the IG report in hand.

"Oh, you're so concerned with a president unnecessarily having political rivals investigated? Here, read that."

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 6:40 AM, Bezerker101 said:

Bloomberg moving hard-left with reversal ... spine-less liberal scum >

image.png.31674c9a9a2a32316431fecd2970310b.png

Modern day liberals, feelings>results

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

I can barely watch this ....

I'm with you Zerk. It might have been fairly amusing to begin with but it's descended into a utter farce which is now painful to watch. Jordan is as usual spot on in his analysis.

Politically speaking, the world is watching as the Dems turn America into a third world chithole with a corrupt opposition hell bent on achieving power at any cost. It's not even funny anymore, it's difficult to engage in comedic banter when so much is at stake. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

I'm with you Zerk. It might have been fairly amusing to begin with but it's descended into a utter farce which is now painful to watch. Jordan is as usual spot on in his analysis.

Politically speaking, the world is watching as the Dems turn America into a third world chithole with a corrupt opposition hell bent on achieving power at any cost. It's not even funny anymore, it's difficult to engage in comedic banter when so much is at stake. 

-Earlier this evening, Chuck Todd & Lester Holt were saying "this is going nowhere" - that's enuff for me -Fini'

• Like 1

LMFAO > Ratcliffe -  "If you're feeling a little uneasy Ambassador Volker, you can relax, .. I just checked the ratings and nobody is watching" .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

LMFAO > Ratcliffe -  "If you're feeling a little uneasy Ambassador Volker, you can relax, .. I just checked the ratings and nobody is watching" .

Volker just tossed Vindman under the bus. Sounds like Vindman was edited out of the loop because they thought he was leaking, and Volker said it was inappropriate for Vindman to go around him to report the phone call to the NSC lawyers.

Vindman seems like a disgruntled employee on the surface, who was angry the administration no longer required his services. I'm not so sure that's all to the story though. I still think this is a move for the deep state, and he's somehow involved in it.

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Volker just tossed Vindman under the bus. Sounds like Vindman was edited out of the loop because they thought he was leaking, and Volker said it was inappropriate for Vindman to go around him to report the phone call to the NSC lawyers.

Vindman seems like a disgruntled employee on the surface, who was angry the administration no longer required his services. I'm not so sure that's all to the story though. I still think this is a move for the deep state, and he's somehow involved in it.

Vindman actually said for the record > "When the POTUS makes a request, .. it is considered an order", .. Nunez answered - "That's ridiculous"

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Schiff hasn't taken this type beating since Lewandowski lol

I enjoy how angry he was at Volker for remembering part of the meeting after having his memory jogged by the testimony earlier.

This hearing couldn't go worse for the Dems. A low level military officer, who is technically beholdened to the President, went around the official channels to report a phone call that he wasn't a part of. His supervisors and official channels, because Volker was appointed by Tillerson as the official channel to Ukraine, say there's nothing inappropriate here. Volker says it's very much appropriate for Trump to ask Zelensky to investigate corruption in Ukraine, and that Giuliani is technically an "official channel" because he was keeping Volker in the loop and that's what POTUS wanted. 

So the only guy they got to claim anything improper has happened so far then had his supervisor show up and claim actually nothing inappropriate happened. Wow.. what a waste of tax dollars.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

I enjoy how angry he was at Volker for remembering part of the meeting after having his memory jogged by the testimony earlier.

This hearing couldn't go worse for the Dems. A low level military officer, who is technically beholdened to the President, went around the official channels to report a phone call that he wasn't a part of. His supervisors and official channels, because Volker was appointed by Tillerson as the official channel to Ukraine, say there's nothing inappropriate here. Volker says it's very much appropriate for Trump to ask Zelensky to investigate corruption in Ukraine, and that Giuliani is technically an "official channel" because he was keeping Volker in the loop and that's what POTUS wanted. 

So the only guy they got to claim anything improper has happened so far then had his supervisor show up and claim actually nothing inappropriate happened. Wow.. what a waste of tax dollars.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pelosi pulls the plug, .. they had 13 mil viewers opening day,  I'm hearing 6-8 mil for this clusterfook -

• Like 1

Just now, Bezerker101 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Pelosi pulls the plug, .. they had 13 mil viewers opening day,  I'm hearing 6-8 mil for this clusterfook -

I've been watching all day because I want to know what they got. If it took me multiple hearings and hours upon hours of testimony to figure it all out, the average American will never crack the case. 

But I suppose that's the point. Make it as convoluted as possible. Make it so the TUFs and Mozzezs of the world can't read a blip on Yahoo and gather all of the story at once. Make it so the article is longer than they would care to bother with. Sad, but true.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1