diazthechamp

Politics thread

Honestly I think this will massively come back to bite Corbyn in the backside. I genuinely wonder how many people will be put off by statements like this. Im usually one for an option of early release (if it wasn't a violent crime) but whatever way you try and paint it going and carrying out an act of terrorism is about one of the worst things you can possibly do as a person and I don't think you should have any chance of early release on that.

3 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Just reading that the lad is set to receive the highest honour in Poland as an award well done to him.

Yes,  .. The Golden Kielbasa presented by Lech Walesa - 😐 - How about the narwhal that gave up his tusk ? Shouldn't he get something,

.... maybe a prosthetic tusk ?

The Nadler hearings with the 3 indoctrinators and Jonathan Turley has just started,

... Nadler opened with "There is no doubt Trump is guilty"

* Nadler just over-turned the 3 year Mueller Investigation with his opening statement -

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

This gaggle of clown college graduates better hope Trump doesn't buy the narrative put out by the media about this video. Macron, a literal Rothschild banker, will have Trump's hand up his **** like he was a puppet at future events. And Justin Trudeau will just be left at home next time. LEL @ some goof from a second rate nation thinking he's important. lol

Seeing that setting i'm somehow reminded of this...

21.+EWS+Two+Women+@+Zig's+Pic+2.jpg

and the after party...

tumblr_oq27gxwTe01sonpgjo1_400.gifv

• Like 1

Watched this podcast recently. Fk climate change what google is up to is absolutely terrifying. 

Quantum computing+AI+Google Deep mind=End of freedom as we know it. 

• Like 1

This was a good one too. Very eye opening. 100% what congress should focus on before it's too l8

Edited by StompGrind

9 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Seeing that setting i'm somehow reminded of this...

and the after party...

... a Canadian black-face addict, a frog w/ a quarter approval rating of Trump, and a Brit born in NYC, making fun of their financial sponsor .......... winner !

• Like 2

Dead srs that conversation about social media, big data collection, behavioral analytics/programming, google & AI might be THE most important conversation & threat we face. 

Don't know if you've seen Black Mirror "Nose Dive" episode but it's literally that & worse. Potential for an AI war with China is high but let's say we avoid that what do we give up to complete? 

If fiat goes away & something like Libra is allowed to be an intermediary & you get collectively down voted by cancel culture by media giants & the collective mob you literally may not have the ability to spend your own money. 

Edited by StompGrind

Gerhardt > " It is clear to me that the president is trying to establish a monarchy"

* these people live in an alternative dimension apparently - sickos

• Like 1

Would be interested to hear what @Bubba_Sparks thinks because this singularity $hit end game is easy to see where it's going & it's not unlike the mark of the beast from revelation. 

No more states just digital mega corporations dictating collective policies to the hive & you conform to these totalitarian AI gods or pretty much die. 

Edited by StompGrind

Another stacked deck by the Dems, all of whom bar one dripping of bias against the president, and with the outcome pre-determined way in advance.

Even the presence of the lone voice of reason, Prof Turley, can't convince me to watch this nauseating chit show.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Another stacked deck by the Dems, all of whom bar one dripping of bias against the president, and with the outcome pre-determined way in advance.

Even the presence of the lone voice of reason, Prof Turley, can't convince me to watch this nauseating chit show.

"It is my opinion that President Trump is guilty of high crimes and treason & btw, I support myself and my family by being a partisan hack" - 👀

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

The fervor over this fake impeachment that these clowns are showing falls completely flat when there is zero mention of Hillary/Fusion GPS/and the cabal. 

I'm pretty sure this broad thinks they should cut Hillary's head right off though. Or at least, if she genuinely cared about our Constitution and elections being rigged, she would.

• Like 1

A Little Common Sense : >  Compare the Trump/ Zelensky phone-call to Obama sending 127 billion taxpayer dollars to Iran in early morning hours without notifying Congress ?

DMG6oHxUIAEZ3vB.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

If I'm an average American people and I am, I'm thinking the democrats in congress are guilty of "Abuse of Power", ... not Trump

ferret.jpg.0d7bffd517820ab865937e6e67bc134f.jpg

Absolutely! Hopefully that'll be reflected in the 2020 election.

• Like 1

Obama: "tell Putin i'll have more flexibility after the election."

Biden: "I fly back in six hours. Fire that ****er by then or no billion dollars in aid." A bit of paraphrasing there, lol.

Democrats: crickets, ribit ribit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

Biden: "I fly back in six hours. Fire that ****er by then or no billion dollars in aid." A bit of paraphrasing there, lol.

And they still consider him their guru, ... Michelle endorsed Harris lol,

Biden is mentally ill - it's not even amusing anymore ..... if he was a boxer, his corner would have already thrown in the towl,

.... when it comes time to prosecute Joe for Ukraine, they just need to show his campaign speeches and claim insanity -

• Haha 1

Nadler and those HJC dems are completely disconnected, Biggs was exactly right >

... the 3 liberal professors are there to explain the constitution related to impeachment .

Yet, they are off the chart biased, - Nadlers' never gonna sell this chit to the public, let alone

the red-state dems in the Senate . Wacky stuff !

Liberal-College-Students-and-Liberal-Pro

Edited by Bezerker101

Raskin said "Trump tried to discredit Biden by asking Zelensky to investigate"

#1- Trump didn't ask Zelensky to investigate Biden ?

#2- Biden discredited himself by insisting the prosecutor be fired or else .

joe_biden4.jpg.2f35b00833350fa6fb825ca353f88279.jpg

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

The Democats on the judicial commitee make what they think is a brilliant point'

.... and then they try to get one of the liberal indoctrinators to agree w/ them,

they are actually trying to score points for themselves, ... it's like watching a political competition .

6 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

C. Wallace (Democrat) just hardcore slammed today's non-fact hearing as a farce- resumes shortly

Those were not witnesses. Those were some of the most brainwashed opinion givers I've ever seen in my life.

Total waste of time. That's going nowhere.

• Like 2

https://www.mystateline.com/news/local-news/pritzker-signs-bill-to-ensure-minority-owned-stake-in-illinois-legal-marijuana-sales/

@StompGrind

From the geniuses who brought you reparations, I bring you the goal of giving 75 legal marijuana shops to black owners when there's like 8 licenses in the state so far. lol

Very obviously we've decided we're going to give all this money to black folks. Ironically, I fully expect the black market to be absolutely thriving. Maybe even doing better than they were before the state went legal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

https://www.mystateline.com/news/local-news/pritzker-signs-bill-to-ensure-minority-owned-stake-in-illinois-legal-marijuana-sales/

@StompGrind

From the geniuses who brought you reparations, I bring you the goal of giving 75 legal marijuana shops to black owners when there's like 8 licenses in the state so far. lol

Very obviously we've decided we're going to give all this money to black folks. Ironically, I fully expect the black market to be absolutely thriving. Maybe even doing better than they were before the state went legal.

I was reading an article about how the black market is thriving in California and is actually 3 times larger than legal sales in the state.  All of these businesses thought they would make a fortune and some did right away but they over tax it so people grow their own or buy it elsewhere. They are also due for another tax increase that was built into their bill which is just going to make more people angry. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I was reading an article about how the black market is thriving in California and is actually 3 times larger than legal sales in the state.  All of these businesses thought they would make a fortune and some did right away but they over tax it so people grow their own or buy it elsewhere. They are also due for another tax increase that was built into their bill which is just going to make more people angry. 

Illinois already has the same provision. There's a pretty standard model when moving from medical to recreational. California followed Washington and Colorado's model. Illinois and Michigan will follow the lead. I'm sure Massachusetts did, as well. What they do is they take the medical price and add on maybe 20% to the price. If you look at Weed Maps, there's still almost always a medical price listed in the legal states. It's sort of a preferred customers program that goes on forever.

However, Colorado and California have enough production on the legal side, and enough supply in the marketplace to drive prices down and make them competitive. At least competitive when they try. I've been to a couple shops in Denver that regularly have sale prices that would easily compete with the illegal market. But again, those are special offers on specific things. 

In my town, we will have two legal shops open on day one of legal sales. One of them was functioning previously as a medical shop, thus my assumption that we'll follow in lockstep with the other states when they went from medical to recreational. The prices in our medical shops are far from competitive with the legal market though. The flower is fair enough, but the pricing is outrageous. I can get a quarter right now of fairly good chit for $60 on the black market. It costs about $50 an eighth ($100 a quarter) at the medical shop. Which means if we do indeed follow along with everybody else, our recreational weed should cost roughly double what the black market runs you. 

You can take a wild guess who they're aiming at, and I can sum it for you in one word: Tourists.

I will add that the Affirmative Action shops in Denver and LA are ****ing awful. You can't just say because you participated in the illicit drug market that now you'll be able to delve right into horticulture. Or even just dive head first into an actual business with serious taxes levied on it. The idea of such a thing is baffling to me, but whatever. They aren't robbing me of my life's savings for a $100,000 license that will be totally useless within two years. They're out to rob a bunch of black people. 

39 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

It's actually a little more complicated than that, but basically the State thought people would be honest and just hand over hard earned money to taxes....then the growers went rogue and said fugg you, we'll go underground and keep it all. The black market boomed, local pricing to farmers went up almost 3 fold....from $800-900 lb to $2300-2400 lb. So the steady influx from the West we call the "flood" that comes every year in early fall, is now non-existent....why risk shipping to the East at large expense and exposure, when you can get the same price at home.

When Cali popo figured out they had been duped, they went on a smash and crash rampage on growers. Most are open field or Greenhouse(Deps)grows, so spotting them from the air, and checking tax records was easy.

And here they come to take down the legal grows

CAMP-2019.jpg

Humbolt County had 89 locations busted, and the growers are reliving 1980 all over again lol

Black market will always boom, the prices are lower than dispensary rates, you don't need a medical card, nor have to legally state to employers that you have one. Here in Pa. if you have a Medical card you can't purchase guns, and they're considering Red Flag laws to take guns from admitted weed smokers. If you have a CDL drivers license, you lose that and your job. On the Federal books it's still a Class 1 drug, right between to heroine and coke.

6 hours ago, Bwana said:

So the steady influx from the West we call the "flood" that comes every year in early fall, is now non-existent....why risk shipping to the East at large expense and exposure, when you can get the same price at home.

Not here. We've had a steady pipeline of Cali herb since about 2005. Never dried up once. But a majority of the Cali we see around here comes from the LA area. I know that for sure.

The only sound bite the MSM got from the sham with Nadler yesterday was some extremely biased woman taking a shot on Barron Trump, and I guess they think Americans don't know Trudeau is an actual moron with no significance on the world stage.

Those two angles are extremely problematic for them. Nobody is going to think bashing children is scoring points at your fake impeachment charade, and Trudeau is potentially the biggest clown of a leader on the world stage, and he's working on getting Canada sent back to the kids' table. You export lumber.  That's all you got. Give it a break with the self-importance.

14 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

You do a least see the difference between making the money contingent on something that is in the best interests of both countries and making it contingent on something that is in the best interests of the one person withholding it....right?

13 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Nadler and those HJC dems are completely disconnected, Biggs was exactly right >

... the 3 liberal professors are there to explain the constitution related to impeachment .

Yet, they are off the chart biased, - Nadlers' never gonna sell this chit to the public, let alone

the red-state dems in the Senate . Wacky stuff !

Liberal-College-Students-and-Liberal-Pro

They know they can't change any minds, but they have to go through the process of oversight because, well, that's their job. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't so they're erring on the side of doing something rather than nothing.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Yerbo said:

You do a least see the difference between making the money contingent on something that is in the best interests of both countries and making it contingent on something that is in the best interests of the one person withholding it....right?

You do agree that the person being bribed (or whatever term the most recent focus group decided on) would need to be in on the bribe then, right? It is not a "bribe" unless both parties know it's happening, by definition.

Use a real search engine, not Google, and find Zelensky's comments on the Trump situation. Have a read. His team, everyone that can get their story out from Ukraine has said this is all a lie. Oh, and btw, the Ukrainians have said publicly that it was on their docket already to have a look at Burisma. There were multiple people at the sham hearings that testified that it was indeed appropriate to investigate Hunter Biden's goings-on at that company. This same company had the Polish president on their goddamn board with Biden. They are very obviously corrupt. To take the angle that Trump was doing something inappropriate is to take the angle that Burisma was not doing something inappropriate. Anybody with a brain knows that's a horrible take, and good luck getting elected on that trash. 

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Yerbo said:

They know they can't change any minds, but they have to go through the process of oversight because, well, that's their job. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't so they're erring on the side of doing something rather than nothing.

Those were not witnesses. That had nothing to do with oversight. Turn on your brain and think for yourself please. You have been gaslit to hell. Good lord.

• Like 1

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this video.

This is a Buttplug Pete rally with supposed black leaders in his local community (South Dump, Indiana.. where he is the mayor). Black Lives Matter is there, apparently uninvited. A white man is screaming on the microphone on their behalf, because he feels the need to make sure they don't get too much accomplished. Russian bot confirmed. lol

Are they actually throwing the election, @TUF?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this video.

This is a Buttplug Pete rally with supposed black leaders in his local community (South Dump, Indiana.. where he is the mayor). Black Lives Matter is there, apparently uninvited. A white man is screaming on the microphone on their behalf, because he feels the need to make sure they don't get too much accomplished. Russian bot confirmed. lol

Are they actually throwing the election, @TUF?

lol good thing that repressed white guy was there to speak on behalf of the black privelaged folks there. 

Joe Biden's leg hair story for the black children did more for that community than this fruit loop.

• Like 2