diazthechamp

Politics thread

Someone seems salty, 12er pick those panties out of your crack and man up....it's embarrassing really.

Take up a hobby like bowling, or better yet curling...you can get out of the house for a while and learn social skills.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm more of a Curly, Wronger.

You're right again, Curly is the more feminine option.

3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Someone seems salty, 12er pick those panties out of your crack and man up....it's embarrassing really.

Take up a hobby like bowling, or better yet curling...you can get out of the house for a while and learn social skills.

23 hours ago, TUF said:

sigh 

The guy who stalks Brian's twitter account even though Brian stopped posting her years before him is telling me I need to go outside.

This place never gets any less retarded.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 12еr said:

The guy who stalks Brian's twitter account even though Brian stopped posting her years before him is telling me I need to go outside.

This place never gets any less retarded.

You know NOTHING about me, but you're certainly delusional and starving for attention....go get laid, wear a condom this time.

instead of this rather unseemly 3 on 1 attack, shouldn't we talking about the ongoing British royal news??

Incidentally, @Bwana, i respected your integrity over the Allah av; going after someone regarding their parenting kind of un-does a lot of your good work. Please don't make me feel like a disappointed Indian uncle 😣

• Like 1

Just now, Bubba_Sparks said:

instead of this rather unseemly 3 on 1 attack, shouldn't we talking about the ongoing British royal news??

Incidentally, @Bwana, i respected your integrity over the Allah av; going after someone regarding their parenting kind of un-does a lot of your good work. Please don't make me feel like a disappointed Indian uncle 😣

Bubba I wasn't going after his parenting skills in any way, I was addressing the fact that we need to be self aware to be good parents...to set a good example and be mentors to the little ones.

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Bubba I wasn't going after his parenting skills in any way, I was addressing the fact that we need to be self aware to be good parents...to set a good example and be mentors to the little ones.

Some things are better left off limits mate. Anyway. It's between you and your conscience. Thought I'd prod a bit just in case. I'll leave you 4 gentlemen to banter the night away.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 12еr said:

You're right again, Curly is the more feminine option.

Says Kevin, the most feminine poster on the forum. I'm devastated.

I'm glad you're here to be wrong all the time. Makes the rest of us look good.

14 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

instead of this rather unseemly 3 on 1 attack

You must have missed Kevin's replies to everyone. The word attack implies I give a chit. If he would eat his crow and zip it, I'd let him limp off quietly.

Friendly reminder that the Patriot Act was set to expire on Dec 15, but it was extended into 2020 quietly by being included in the government funding bill passed by the House Democrats.

That's right: The police state measures under the control of "Literally Hitler" was extended by the Democrats. The Republican senate also passed it. The Republican president also signed the bill. This belongs to all of them. The warrantless collection of your metadata is now set to expire March 15, 2020. Of course, it won't actually expire, because its extension will be quietly hidden away in another bill before that day arrives.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StompGrind said:

It's nearly already here bro. What is out now is already 2 decades ahead at least behind closed doors. 

Facebook, Google has enough data on everyone they can literally predict next time you gonna eat or take a $hit with like 90% accuracy and it's only gonna improve & i'm not even kidding.

It won't be long before 5G & IoT happens globally along with micro cams the size of grain of sand just about everywhere & with that kind of bulk collection, predictive power along with data crunching power quantum computing which we are on the cusp of having it will allow capability to harness truly enormous data sets for untold numbers of variables and making previously impossible to humans large calculations almost instantaneous it's gonna sky rocket collective knowledge/tech to almost god like status in a very short time. It's gonna make the time it took for industrial revolution look like childsplay. 

If we don't die out or seriously regress till then that's 100% coming in the next decade or two maybe three at the latest and it's probably further along than people think. 

These technologies are just around the corner and when they hit it's going to be a very rapid change. 

Umm mate 5g is literally just faster data.  Don't be scared homid. Nanotech has been around for years too but they can't mass produce cheap yet. Quantum computing and AGI is still just theory too. 

• Like 1

Stomp if you really want to scare yourself checkout the Tech coming on AI gait biomechanics for security which might be in every airport and eventually public arena soon and are already in some 

https://www.airport-technology.com/news/ai-powered-footstep-recognition-system-may-boost-airport-security/

The fact it's off the news now suggests they've made significant advances,  THIS is more concerning than my fridge being online by miles. Some legit black mirror ish

Edited by Lord_Costas_number_one_fan

image.png.0baf7b00903701cd8e66ba9f3d6b925e.png

image.png.c37c301758538d0b72c3114da37b15b9.png

Clinton with Epstein's personal masseuse Chauntae Davies on "Paedophile Isle"

p1hMDxYG?format=jpg&name=600x314  image.png.81eef3613df2795d77164ceacc700fdb.png

image.png.50df1df9df53fb0579803d5073499327.png

Paul Krugman caught w/ child-**** on pc -

image.png.a527a32c13256ad905bc5f8be0169d52.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

p1hMDxYG?format=jpg&name=600x314  image.png.81eef3613df2795d77164ceacc700fdb.png

Damn those presidents seemed to flock to that pedo.

jeffrey-epstein-and-donald-trump.jpg

5d2f0f6f911b701bd52f36b4.jpg

Trump-Creepy-Daddy-Likes-Gils-that-remin

5 hours ago, 12еr said:

That right there is called a healthy skepticism. 

I said I was going to ****ume Boeing ****ed up again until proven otherwise and I was proven otherwise.

The boeing 737-800 is one of the best planes boeing has ever produced....as soon as I saw it was that plane I knew it was some BS that had happened.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

The boeing 737-800 is one of the best planes boeing has ever produced....as soon as I saw it was that plane I knew it was some BS that had happened.

What a load of BS.
You are now some plane expert now?
Short of being the Max, any commercial plane in the air has about the same chance of going down to internal factors. You either were skeptical because of the events prior to it going down, or you lie. But there is no way in hell you know the chances that an 800 could go down vs any other plane.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Umm mate 5g is literally just faster data.  

I know m8. I already said that in this thread 5G is just lightning internet. It's just a part of the bigger picture that will help robotic automated systems to record more data and deep learn much faster. One small step for man, one giant leap for robot kind. We are already at machine learning ANI stage just not globally. AGI is next after global ANI.  

4 hours ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Nanotech has been around for years too but they can't mass produce cheap yet. Quantum computing and AGI is still just theory too. 

On nano cost varies depending on application but but cost will come down across the board as it advances. China is literally building empty cities right now m8. US keeps pumping missing Trillions of dollars into all sorts of military R&D on top of what we spend on defense budget. Whoops we lost another trillion in the budget. Money is no object to the most powerful states & tech companies in the world. 

Quantum computing & AGI are both estimated by experts to be here by 2030. So 2035-40 tops on a mass scale because when it drops it's gonna take off real fast. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-close-are-we-really-to-building-a-quantum-computer/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cognitiveworld/2019/06/10/how-far-are-we-from-achieving-artificial-general-intelligence/#65b810566dc4

We got about 10-15 yrs bruh....before these robots take everything we've worked for...

source.gif

🤣

Edited by StompGrind

On 1/8/2020 at 8:07 PM, Bwana said:

The 737 is the most popular and safest commercial jet, it was introduced in 1968 ish...the Max is a completely different clusterfuk of untested FAA payoff death trap.

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Yep, that's a fact.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Saw that Krugman thing yesterday all over twitter lol. 

I don't believe him but with vault 7 hacking tools it's very possible to not only to hack him but leave little to no digital traces of editing.

Basically what that means is anyone can be framed & evidence made to look legit like it was only them in this day and age. 

Edited by StompGrind

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Lol at mozzez

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I know m8. I already said that in this thread 5G is just lightning internet. It's just a part of the bigger picture that will help robotic automated systems to record more data and deep learn much faster. One small step for man, one giant leap for robot kind. We are already at machine learning ANI stage just not globally. AGI is next after global ANI.  

On nano cost varies depending on application but but cost will come down across the board as it advances. China is literally building empty cities right now m8. US keeps pumping missing Trillions of dollars into all sorts of military R&D on top of what we spend on defense budget. Whoops we lost another trillion in the budget. Money is no object to the most powerful states & tech companies in the world. 

Quantum computing & AGI are both estimated by experts to be here by 2030. So 2035-40 tops on a mass scale because when it drops it's gonna take off real fast. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-close-are-we-really-to-building-a-quantum-computer/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cognitiveworld/2019/06/10/how-far-are-we-from-achieving-artificial-general-intelligence/#65b810566dc4

We got about 10-15 yrs bruh....before these robots take everything we've worked for...

source.gif

🤣

Are these the same scientists who are part of the climate fear mongering?  If so then it's safe to say their estimates are just made up numbers 

• Like 1

Oh snap. Actually saw this on Tim Pool's YT channel. I agree with Tim. Glad this is gonna out Smollett but i don't like the the courts being able to do that. 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/criminal-justice/ct-jussie-smollett-special-prosecutor-investigation-20200108-j3j3p2dypvf5vbbo5jpxrvcjsq-story.html

I'm not sure how i feel about this. 

1 minute ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Are these the same scientists who are part of the climate fear mongering?  If so then it's safe to say their estimates are just made up numbers 

Fair enough. I'll give that a plausible star. I actually do think the estimates may be a little faster than what will actually happen. Especially Ray K who is predicting 2045 for singularity. 

Estimates in that article for singularity is around 2060 which i think is more reasonable. 

Here's the video of Tim talking about Jussie & judge ordering google to turn over a full yr of data for anyone that wants to watch it. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Oh snap. Actually saw this on Tim Pool's YT channel. I agree with Tim. Glad this is gonna out Smollett but i don't like the the courts being able to do that. 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/criminal-justice/ct-jussie-smollett-special-prosecutor-investigation-20200108-j3j3p2dypvf5vbbo5jpxrvcjsq-story.html

I'm not sure how i feel about this. 

Chicago. Take a look at the mayor, the prosector, and find out about our fat libtard governor. Smollett walked. It's done.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Chicago. Take a look at the mayor, the prosector, and find out about our fat libtard governor. Smollett walked. It's done.

Did you glimpse the article? This is recent & still on going. He may not be off the hook just yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

It was a software error that caused the two crashes last year. 

Do I need to explain the difference between software and hardware to you? If Apple sends out a bad update that bricks phones, it will brick an Iphone 8 and an Iphone 10. It's not unreasonable to be wary of anything Boeing right now.

I had assumed that if Iran was so shaken that they were going to fire AA so liberally they would have probably cleared their airspace. 

I incorrectly assumed that Iran was more competent than they ended up being. They did design the EFP's that defeated our armor in Iraq, so I thought they were savvier than that.

37 minutes ago, 12еr said:

It was a software error that caused the two crashes last year. 

Do I need to explain the difference between software and hardware to you? If Apple sends out a bad update that bricks phones, it will brick an Iphone 8 and an Iphone 10. It's not unreasonable to be wary of anything Boeing right now.

I had assumed that if Iran was so shaken that they were going to fire AA so liberally they would have probably cleared their airspace. 

I incorrectly assumed that Iran was more competent than they ended up being. They did design the EFP's that defeated our armor in Iraq, so I thought they were savvier than that.

Different plane bro

• Like 1

Joy Behar (The View) read an article on air about 2 White Supremicst groups that supported Trump and now are denouncing Trump

and stated that they will not be voting for him in 2020-

.... she received a standing ovation . * (think about that for a couple seconds)-

DaringHeftyIndianpangolin-max-1mb.gif

5 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Did you glimpse the article? This is recent & still on going. He may not be off the hook just yet. 

It's done, dude. This is just standing over the dead horse and bludgeoning it, when someone already went Full Solemani on it.

As much as it bothers me, it's just not coming. Smollett walked. The corruption in Illinois is just too thick. And while we're on the topic, it seems time to acknowledge Huber and Durham are likely to fail America, as well. There just isn't enough time before the election cycle to get anything really accomplished, and I'm not stupid enough to think they waited four years to prosecute the cabal. That's very likely over and done with, too.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Screen%20Shot%202018-10-17%20at%203.46.1

THIS MEME IS ABOUT MY LIFE. LOLOL

I have absolutely had that conversation. I kid you not.