diazthechamp

Politics thread

Late term abortion is ok, defending MS-13 is ok, and trying to brand Justice Kavanaugh a serial rapist is ok .. killing the #1 terrorist in the world - not so much -

01.jpg

Only white candidates have qualified for the Democrats’ January debate :

Yang calls out DNC on polling, says he should be in Tuesday debate -

On 1/11/2020 at 10:30 AM, Bezerker101 said:

try granny.scat

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.granny.scat.

dammit zerk. i am so disappointed in you.   guess i gotta take my business to the hub

• Like 1

Screenshot_20200113-002713_Chrome.thumb.jpg.90ccf987a4e7b3752aded35bc5c7439c.jpg

This made me smile. You think CNN is mad about how they got their daily press briefing diva show cancelled by the Trump White House? Hmmm.... 

I was really getting a kick out of those for a while. Was absolutely must see TV, but I do not miss April Ryan, Jim Acosta, and all the other purposely c*nty "reporters" who used their job not to report the news, but to make it by being combative and over-the-top in every interaction with Sarah Sanders. Now those morons are relegated to their own network to be seen by a quarter million people at a time tops, and they don't have the other MSM networks to help them push each other's propaganda. It got really sickening towards the end when one turd would ask a bullchit weighted question, it would get shot down by Sarah, and then the next moron would continue with the same line of garbage, even when they worked for a different network than the previous propagandist. It became very clear they were all in cahoots to try to distort the Press Secretary's words on a daily basis.

So **** them. They got what they deserved. They can hide behind the camera on the lawn of the White House and yell their questions over the noise of the helicopter from here on out. How's that?

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.27ef3c18f40a959048f64bd4695f784a.png

image.png.94ac5c49b4f1c37e8be9a22a3c04bf2c.png

Calls for Vince Vaughn To Be “Cancelled” Begin After He Meets With President Donald Trump at College National Championship Game

https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/01/13/calls-for-vince-vaughn-to-be-cancelled-begin-after-he-meets-with-president-donald-trump-at-college-national-championship-game/

The crowd was chanting "Four more years! Four more years!"

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Calls for Vince Vaughn To Be “Cancelled” Begin After He Meets With President Donald Trump at College National Championship Game

https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/01/13/calls-for-vince-vaughn-to-be-cancelled-begin-after-he-meets-with-president-donald-trump-at-college-national-championship-game/

Good grief.  When will this nonsense end?  And when did it actually begin....there was definitely a time when a difference of opinion didn't mean someone was your mortal enemy!  Bloody millenials.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Good grief.  When will this nonsense end?  And when did it actually begin....there was definitely a time when a difference of opinion didn't mean someone was your mortal enemy!  Bloody millenials.

It won't end anytime soon, rather, it will go to the next level if AOC and the progressives get in next November -

-Pelosi is history even though the leftist media would have us believe she is a "Grande Master of Political Wizardry".

33 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

It won't end anytime soon, rather, it will go to the next level if AOC and the progressives get in next November -

-Pelosi is history even though the leftist media would have us believe she is a "Grande Master of Political Wizardry".

I doubt that getting angry when people disagree with you is purely a left wing thing though mate. It's a global pandemic. People are getting outraged over Oscar nominations...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I doubt that getting angry when people disagree with you is purely a left wing thing though mate. It's a global pandemic. People are getting outraged over Oscar nominations...

If the progressives take over and no Black is nominated and wins, BLM will be at the award ceremony rioting

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

It irritates me that I was born in the time that lumps me in with these ****wits

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

It irritates me that I was born in the time that lumps me in with these ****wits

It's basically > their way or no way, .. sounds familiar ?   "Convert them or kill them"

image.png.eb6371af0dd6d80f263ee64bfbf5dae0.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.27ef3c18f40a959048f64bd4695f784a.png

image.png.94ac5c49b4f1c37e8be9a22a3c04bf2c.png

I was just talking to my woman the other day about how Vince Vaughn practically vanished from Hollywood after declaring he is a staunch 2A supporter and gun rights activist. 

He was one of the biggest actors in Hollywood and then poof, he vanished for the most part. 

This one is a belter😂

Image may contain: 24 people, possible text that says 'Advisor: "Mr. President people are worried about war with Iran what do we do?" Trump: "Say Iran has dirt on Hillary Clinton." DOLOR SIT AMET 2:55 PM NEWS Entire Iranian military commits suicide BREAKING NEWS'

12 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

It's basically > their way or no way, .. sounds familiar ?   "Convert them or kill them"

image.png.eb6371af0dd6d80f263ee64bfbf5dae0.png

Hilarious I find myself quoting Family Guy in political debate. Just swap out Christianity for whatever opinion they're trying to float. 

Image result for believe what i say or i'll hurt you family guy

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

That's a joke about the American/Western media, son.

Seems pretty Trump specific. What am I missing?

12 minutes ago, TUF said:

Seems pretty Trump specific. What am I missing?

That Trump and Putin communicate frequently and get quite a giggle out of the whole "rUsSiA hAcKeD oUr eLeCtIoNs!!!!" thing. 

The speed of the DNC hack shows it was from a USB port, not via the internet. Russia didn't hack anything, Russia isn't the boogeyman. Hell, Russia isn't even our enemy. I think you're missing most of that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

That Trump and Putin communicate frequently and get quite a giggle out of the whole "rUsSiA hAcKeD oUr eLeCtIoNs!!!!" thing. 

The speed of the DNC hack shows it was from a USB port, not via the internet. Russia didn't hack anything, Russia isn't the boogeyman. Hell, Russia isn't even our enemy. I think you're missing most of that.

I think you're missing the entirety of the link I posted. Trump has spread cheeks for Putin at any chance and Putin knows it. Hence why he's laughing with Assad that Trump would jump at Putin's bidding and if he didn't, he would convince him to come to Russia and he will do what he says. The joke is that Paul was blinded by God on the road to Damascus and that God would fix Trump if he did the same. The fact that they're roasting Trump so openly in public just shows how little respect the world has for our current government. 

1 hour ago, TUF said:

I think you're missing the entirety of the link I posted. Trump has spread cheeks for Putin at any chance and Putin knows it. Hence why he's laughing with Assad that Trump would jump at Putin's bidding and if he didn't, he would convince him to come to Russia and he will do what he says. The joke is that Paul was blinded by God on the road to Damascus and that God would fix Trump if he did the same. The fact that they're roasting Trump so openly in public just shows how little respect the world has for our current government. 

You mean like turning up our oil production and doing as good of a job as he can to sink their economy? Or did you mean actually doing something about their hacking operations, unlike Barry (if you buy the bullchit they're selling you about the DNC hack, which by nature, you do not have the ability to opt out of)?

Yeah, if you're not watching much MSNBC and just going on facts, the bold isn't even close to true. So I'll pass on the rest being derived from a conversation between two people who don't speak the same language, being handled through interpreters.

image.png.99d89908c3295e5cbb25099fa6ed9949.png

Witnesses > Bolton for Hunter Biden ?

* Pelosi accuses McConnell of being a Russian Operative on national  tv- .................................................... winner !

Remember these two Ukes ?

Two Giuliani Associates Who Helped Him on Ukraine Charged With Campaign-Finance Violations

image.png.299edba1a61b7d32888e5e575c795495.png

They've been offered a deal by the Democratic proscecutor > "Testify for proscecution and the charges will be dropped"

U.S. NEWS 

01/14/2020 11:02 pm ET

Michael Avenatti Arrested On Alleged Bail Violations, Prosecutors Say

The attorney was arrested again on Tuesday for allegedly violating the conditions of his pretrial release in connection with a fraud case pending in Los Angeles.
partner-ap-f677a31cc0127fa35ff21851b21efd604501912a8bf16ccf4d8c68e6e9de997c.png
  • Haha 1

As you've probably heard - Warren & Sanders are feuding ...

Just off the top of my head > shouldn't those two progressive liberals be trying to take down the moderate Biden

who is the national leader for the nomination ?

bce076e7fd9aa5f91a1204f04a88cea1.jpg

16 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I was just talking to my woman the other day about how Vince Vaughn practically vanished from Hollywood after declaring he is a staunch 2A supporter and gun rights activist. 

He was one of the biggest actors in Hollywood and then poof, he vanished for the most part. 

That's a hell of a take m8 

What was his biggest blockbuster?  Wedding Crashers or Dodge Ball?  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Into the Wild was his best work.

53 minutes ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

By biggest I mean he was in a chit load of movies. The movies were trash but he had the Adam Sandler effect being in movie after movie. 

Wedding Crashers was amazin' btw

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Wait the best should win regardless of race or sex?

Image result for sarcastically shocked template

HOW DARE HE!!!!

King is probably a scumbag Trump supporter.

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

Wait the best should win regardless of race or sex?

Image result for sarcastically shocked template

HOW DARE HE!!!!

Logic met with outrage and emotion... why am i not surprised?

• Like 3

Warrens suicide bombing last night was no match for Bernie's big d.ick energy