diazthechamp

Politics thread

Would like to think Trump's goons would still do the right thing if the evidence is incontrovertible but Yerbo is probably right and it's not even just about reelection. They would probably still get reelected under Pence but with Trump on top, it allows them to be the worst versions of themselves and misguided people like Stompgrind just cheer lead for them from the sidelines. 

11 minutes ago, TUF said:

Would like to think Trump's goons would still do the right thing if the evidence is incontrovertible but Yerbo is probably right and it's not even just about reelection. They would probably still get reelected under Pence but with Trump on top, it allows them to be the worst versions of themselves and misguided people like Stompgrind just cheer lead for them from the sidelines. 

Neither indicted Parnas or the Democrats have any credibility  > zero ..... plus Parnas would = Biden

Didn't the G.A.O. say Obama violated the law by swapping 5 Taliban prisoners for Bergdahl ?

5 hours ago, TUF said:

It's not a thin line. 

Withhold aid until a government fires an uber corrupt official: Fine

Withholding aid until a government agrees to stage a fake investigation to ruin one of your political rivals: Not fine

1 of 4 things will happen this week

Parnas falls on the same noose Epstein did

Trump starts another war

Trump declares victory again on trade deal

Trump starts feud with *insert ally country here*

He should declare victory on the trade deals. They're due to nobody but himself.

As far as the bold, I guess you're one of the few sheeple left that think Hunter Biden belonged on the board of Burisma then? Yikes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Yerbo is the single most brainwashed person here. Even Mozzez denies that he's brainwashed. Yerbo doesn't even pretend like he isn't.

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

He should declare victory on the trade deals. They're due to nobody but himself.

As far as the bold, I guess you're one of the few sheeple left that think Hunter Biden belonged on the board of Burisma then? Yikes.

Nope. I think he was overpaid no matter what his responsibilities were and him a Donny Jr are poster boys for nepotism but that doesn't take away from the fact that an official who was the source of several corruption complaints and investigations doesn't deserve to be outed, whether he was investigating Burisma or not. 

Lev Parnas is being prosecuted for multiple campaign violations, will say anything to save his own ****, and the Dems' own witnesses who already tesitfied before the House contradict his statements. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Nope. I think he was overpaid no matter what his responsibilities were and him a Donny Jr are poster boys for nepotism but that doesn't take away from the fact that an official who was the source of several corruption complaints and investigations doesn't deserve to be outed, whether he was investigating Burisma or not. 

Don Jr. =/= Hunter Biden. Not even close.

EDIT: And you have zero credibility considering you say nothing about Joe Biden having the prosecutor fired in Ukraine and bragging about it on tape. 

Edited by cashfl0w

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

EDIT: And you have zero credibility considering you say nothing about Joe Biden having the prosecutor fired in Ukraine and bragging about it on tape. 

lol I've said plenty about it including my last post. We've been through this including links posted that documented the entire case and how corrupt the official was that Biden helped oust. How is that a bad thing? The talking heads on Fox are just content with showing that clip out of context knowing that Trump Stans wont do their own research on what happened. 

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

It's because the right has lost all credibility with their nonstopped debunked conspiracy theories.

You guys have been promising a Clinton indictment for decades and you've got nothing. No ones gives a **** about these hair-brained theories anymore.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 12еr said:

It's because the right has lost all credibility with their nonstopped debunked conspiracy theories.

You guys have been promising a Clinton indictment for decades and you've got nothing. No ones gives a **** about these hair-brained theories anymore.

lol wut

What is a hair-brained conspiracy, Kevin? Hunter Biden working at Burisma? Joe Biden bragging about having the prosecutor fired on tape (currently on YouTube)? I can provide you evidence of these things, if you'd like. Hillary destroying evidence instead of providing it to the Senate is documented, as well. That happened, Kev.

14 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

lol wut

What is a hair-brained conspiracy, Kevin? Hunter Biden working at Burisma? Joe Biden bragging about having the prosecutor fired on tape (currently on YouTube)? I can provide you evidence of these things, if you'd like. Hillary destroying evidence instead of providing it to the Senate is documented, as well. That happened, Kev.

You guys find a half-truth and then spin it as a huge criminal conspiracy and it never pans out.

And LOL at talking about Hillary's noncompliance with a senate investigation. She testified for 12 hours and dunked on the Republican controlled house. 

Drumpf has set the gold standard on obstructing congress. R's can never complain again at this point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Last week Trump's DOJ just ended yet another investigation into Clinton with nothing to show for it. They couldn't even indict any of her associates the way all of Drumpf's cronies keep getting rolled and they can't even claim executive privilege to stonewall investigators.

I know you guys are hoping that Burisma will be what you hoped Pizzagate was going to be, but the non-crazies don't give a **** anymore. You've cried wolf about 300 times too many at this point. 

• Like 1

Is it a coincidence that the 5  "weak-link Republican senators" are women > Susan Collins, Joni Ernst, Lisa Murkowski, Martha McSalley, and Mittsy Romney ?

image.png.aa0a33a35a358c6726073df5b5087f04.png

10 hours ago, TUF said:

I didn't post in like 2-3 days & you're already calling out my name like a woman. LOLOLOL

• Like 1

Just now, StompGrind said:

LMAO

He just wanted to have a pow wow. Chief Moneybags Soros told her to make a scene though. Then he ordered CNN to put out the audio to enflame the issue. Typical white people trying to sabotage the Indians.. er... Native Americans, excuse me.

• Haha 1

I was taught "Justice Delayed is Justice Denied ?  They're talking end of year trial lol-

image.png.128c7cde955dcd2f994200da5566fd01.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.ec2e5a3873f764ccf2937ebf5e2460bf.png

He says as he hides his balding head with three towels, and hides his saggy tiddies with a muumuu. Fugfouttahere Ahmed.

Edited by cashfl0w

22 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

lol wut

@12er© What was your opinion on how C unton handled Benghazi?

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

He says as he hides his balding head with three towels, and hides his saggy tiddies with a muumuu. Fugfouttahere Ahmed.

His hair is probably long af under that thing it looks similar to Indian Sikh's

4 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

I was taught "Justice Delayed is Justice Denied ?  They're talking end of year trial lol-

image.png.128c7cde955dcd2f994200da5566fd01.png

She's toast, should've taken the deal.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

@12er© What was your opinion on how C unton handled Benghazi?

He cannot give you an answer without relaying it back to Trump. The same way they cannot answer a question about Hunter Biden without throwing in a Trump, even though the very second Trump Jr. does what Hunter Biden did, they would be demanding his impeachment based on those grounds IMMEDIATELY. lol.. It's ridiculous, and they don't realize the landslide is being pushed by their hypocrisy. Trump is about to absolutely body whatever moron they put up, and they will have no explanation as to why, yet again.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

He cannot give you an answer with relaying it back to Trump. The same way they cannot answer a question about Hunter Biden without throwing in a Trump, even though the very second Trump Jr. does what Hunter Biden did, they would be demanding his impeachment based on those grounds IMMEDIATELY. lol.. It's ridiculous, and they don't realize the landslide is being pushed by their hypocrisy. Trump is about to absolutely body whatever moron they put up, and they will have no explanation as to why, yet again.

I'll wait for his reply,  but I'm guessing he'll be OK with her letting other grunts like him die without sending help,  and hate on Trump for rescuing them

• Like 3

CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) twitteó a las 8:06 p. m. on vie., ene 17, 2020:
Four teachers from a California elementary school are suing Delta Airlines, alleging negligence, after the school was doused by fuel dumped from one of the airlines' jets this week, their attorney says https://t.co/S0F4Yi5VXO https://t.co/5I4wpZIIzu
(https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1218354049084547072?s=09)

lol

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) twitteó a las 8:06 p. m. on vie., ene 17, 2020:
Four teachers from a California elementary school are suing Delta Airlines, alleging negligence, after the school was doused by fuel dumped from one of the airlines' jets this week, their attorney says https://t.co/S0F4Yi5VXO https://t.co/5I4wpZIIzu
(https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1218354049084547072?s=09)

lol

Delta is gonna get ****ed hard on that one. 20 odd kids were also injured.

Pilot didnt inform the FAA that they were going to dump fuel, or follow the proper procedures for dumping it.

Teachers will get a bit, kids will have their universities Paid for if they ever get that far.

• Like 1