Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

The more I see of Joe, the more I think he either doesn't want to throw hands with Drumpf, or much like Hillary, they just think the Presidency is their right and should be grandfathered in for reasons unknown. I saw where he called some girl a lying dog faced pony soldier for questioning him about the Iowa caucus over the weekend. Surely a reference that timely will break him through with the millennial voters. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TUF said:

The more I see of Joe, the more I think he either doesn't want to throw hands with Drumpf, or much like Hillary, they just think the Presidency is their right and should be grandfathered in for reasons unknown. I saw where he called some girl a lying dog faced pony soldier for questioning him about the Iowa caucus over the weekend. Surely a reference that timely will break him through with the millennial voters. 

 

LDFPS is from a John Wayne movie (Hondo)- When they asked Biden, he said it's from a Tyrone Power movie (Pony Soldier) < misquoting plagiarist dem .  😋

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joe's living off of Obama's legacy, he can't even remember where he left his teeth....still calling himself the "front runner".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TUF said:

The more I see of Joe, the more I think he either doesn't want to throw hands with Drumpf, or much like Hillary, they just think the Presidency is their right and should be grandfathered in for reasons unknown. I saw where he called some girl a lying dog faced pony soldier for questioning him about the Iowa caucus over the weekend. Surely a reference that timely will break him through with the millennial voters. 

I didn't know what that meant & had to look it up but lol.

Indian scout aye. Did he just call her a Warren supporter on the slick? haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump retweeting this thinking it was pro-Trump is peak Trump  

 

Edited by TUF
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TUF said:

Fact: Obama created 1.5 million more jobs between 2014-2016 than Trump did in 2017-2019.

 

Then why is his VP in 4th place lol ?

 

* Biden left NH already for SC where he also loses - 😐

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

Then why is his VP in 4th place lol ?

 

* Biden left NH already for SC where he also loses - 😐

Image result for long blink gif

...perhaps because Biden didn't create them...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you're comparing Obama's last three yrs  of an 8 yr presidency to Trump's first three yrs.

12 minutes ago, TUF said:

Image result for long blink gif

...perhaps because Biden didn't create them...

 Obama did create many jobs when he loaned SOLYNDRA  over $500 million (defunct 2011) plus here are some more facts >

image.png.49f5a802e7d7c9545488fb1e24d787fe.png

................................     ferret.jpg.188c989933f023c3e2594b20d7b79e0e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

you're comparing Obama's last three yrs  of an 8 yr presidency to Trump's first three yrs.

 Obama did create many jobs when he loaned SOLYNDRA  over $500 million (defunct 2011) plus here are some more facts >

image.png.49f5a802e7d7c9545488fb1e24d787fe.png

................................     ferret.jpg.188c989933f023c3e2594b20d7b79e0e.jpg

It's almost as if Obama took office just months after the biggest housing crash of our lifetime and the country was in recovery. Blaming him is like blaming DiazTheChamp for making this thread, not knowing how chitty it would really be.  

The only GDP number that matters is America's compared to the rest of the world at the time and America under Obama had the highest GDP differential in history when compared to every other NATO country in the world. 

I can post a bunch of cherry picked graphs too. The difference is, Obama was actually progressive despite being sabotaged by Republicans every step of the way. Despite them forcing the sequester and blocking countless legislation that were part of his plan for the financial sector and job creation, he still built a nest egg for Trump that Trump was still somehow taking credit for on day 1. It's a lot easier to ride the wave. 

Image result for obama's biggest accomplistments

Image result for obama's biggest accomplistments

ObamasNumbers-2017_May2018.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, TUF said:

It's almost as if Obama took office just months after the biggest housing crash of our lifetime and the country was in recovery. Blaming him is like blaming DiazTheChamp for making this thread, not knowing how chitty it would really be.  

The only GDP number that matters is America's compared to the rest of the world at the time and America under Obama had the highest GDP differential in history when compared to every other NATO country in the world. 

I can post a bunch of cherry picked graphs too. The difference is, Obama was actually progressive despite being sabotaged by Republicans every step of the way. Despite them forcing the sequester and blocking countless legislation that were part of his plan for the financial sector and job creation, he still built a nest egg for Trump that Trump was still somehow taking credit for on day 1. It's a lot easier to ride the wave. 

Image result for obama's biggest accomplistments

Image result for obama's biggest accomplistments

ObamasNumbers-2017_May2018.png

I will personally NEVER forgive him. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jussie Smollett has been indicted on new charges in connection with the January 2019 incident in which the actor said he was the subject of a bigoted attack in Chicago.

A grand jury indicted Smollett on six counts of disorderly conduct, charging him with filing false reports regarding the alleged attack, according to documents filed Tuesday. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

None of that stuff effected me like none of the stuff Trump does with the economy effected me. 

 

The only thing that effected me is that my health insurance which was previously free now costs me money and is costing a lot of people A LOT of money due to premium cost rising. 

 

I didnt need a graph to tell me that though, I've been working in healthcare the last 15 years in one way or another and see the changes across the board for the worst. 

 

These politicians bragging about unemployment numbers mean nothing considering after the limit is reached and a person is kicked off of unemployment they dont count that person no matter if they're unemployed or not. 

 

Thank you Obama however for bombing all those brown kids over seas for muh freedoms. And thank you Trump for claiming you're pro-gun but have completed been the opposite. 

 

**** em all. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Biden ?  CNN's anti-Bernie campaign backfires Lol

 

image.png.71b3d33cc8ccd6ad52babf9a2750f064.png   image.png.73dd8e5af741a741d35294b63ebb7089.png

Anybody with any political sense knew the Trump Impeachment would kill Biden's chances, > Everybody except CNN that is lol !

Michael Bennett > OUT of race !

image.png.24d613a1c40d71a823dccab8f1233aaf.png   image.png.addd6a58d57fbb58800a8e019c7aecb5.png

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

That's one way to put it, Ms. Maddow.

Sorry. I forgot Pelosi advised Trump to QPQ for a fake investigation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buttigieg #fake NH victory speech > " I'd like to thank the love of my life, Morris C Abernathy"

 

image.png.41feed13b48d5323b8c8efaa15d4cf89.png

 

* Biden sneaks out of NH snubbing his constituency there (both of them), then immediately plays the race card in SC,

....that senile prick is the epitome of the Democratic scum party .

 

* Warren pushing reparations for gaay couples (trying to steal the gaay vote from Buttipig 😮)-

* Mayor Pete polling under 1% nationally with blacks - non starter 👀

* CNN Poll > If election held today, Bloomberg beats Trump by 9 pts🤡

warren.png

 

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Argentina apparently trying to pressure the Falklands to call themselves "Islas Malvinas" - the Spanish name for the islands which Argentina claim sovereignty over. 

Image result for time to sort out the colonies meme

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Argentina apparently trying to pressure the Falklands to call themselves "Islas Malvinas" - the Spanish name for the islands which Argentina claim sovereignty over. 

Image result for time to sort out the colonies meme

 

I actually support the Argentinians claim.  We should re-establish borders and sovereignty based on how things were 300 years ago.  So we lose the Malvinas, but regain India, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and USA.  Thrown in Sri Lanka and we've got a deal.

The Turks would also be pretty happy with this arrangement.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I actually support the Argentinians claim.  We should re-establish borders and sovereignty based on how things were 300 years ago.  So we lose the Malvinas, but regain India, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and USA.  Thrown in Sri Lanka and we've got a deal.

The Turks would also be pretty happy with this arrangement.

Trade Trudeau for the Queen.

I'm down for that.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I actually support the Argentinians claim.  We should re-establish borders and sovereignty based on how things were 300 years ago.  So we lose the Malvinas, but regain India, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and USA.  Thrown in Sri Lanka and we've got a deal.

The Turks would also be pretty happy with this arrangement.

I don't know if you actually want any of those countries. Canada is full of people that voted for Trudeau twice. Most of India is a polluted **** hole. The USA is about divided as it can get and gaining more hypocritical sjws. Australia and New Zealand died in a car fire. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nadler & Swalwell announce "Trump/ Barr Impeachment" over Roger Stone sentencing interference and "Kavanaugh follow-up Investigation" .

I'll pass on these two, ... it's all yours TUF-

depositphotos_21574931-stock-photo-red-a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Nadler & Swalwell announce "Trump/ Barr Impeachment" over Roger Stone sentencing interference and "Kavanaugh follow-up Investigation" .

I'll pass on these two, ... it's all yours TUF-

depositphotos_21574931-stock-photo-red-a

Impeachment? These idiots should go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200, unless said $200 is to have the Richard Nixon tattoo on Roger Stones back removed. True story.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

He would be a perfect Joker with that face. 

 

⚠️  Joaquin would get more votes ....

image.png.f7de3f6a2c712b8f49d6c0ad86ff47a4.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2020 at 9:19 PM, Bezerker101 said:

 

You're totally losing it, Trump has beat your brain into oatmeal thoroughly lol, Trump will win the black vote easily, ..even Leo Tyrell admitts that .

It sounds like you're saying Trump and Limbaugh have conned well over 63 million people ? Guess how much Black support the winners of the

Iowa caucuses have ?  (Buttigieg & Sanders combined)-

 

190203072700-northam-presser-yearbook-sp

image.png.79ad979c1107b256ca4ac1181e77a297.png   Democrat-senator-Robert-B-006.jpg?width=   RUrzWqKDZDgiVi_VJrpEJX8tv_unZshwQ1giHlGL

Trump only got 8% of the black vote in 2016 and you think he will "easily" win the black vote this time?

Your crack pipe must be hot to the ****ing touch, m8.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only black vote I see Trump winning is Kanye & Kim's. The divides are too deep for logical reasoning or even party affiliation at this point, geezuz Virginia wants to merge with Northern West Virginia in revolt(form a new state).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

This is literally what you voted for😂

Lol, given that we're in the transition phase and nothing has changed, i assume this is fake news from a Remoaner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, given that we're in the transition phase and nothing has changed, i assume this is fake news from a Remoaner.

Apparently was more of just a perfect storm, he likely just hit it right at the time of the training exercise. 

Pretty sure not a remainer been posting Brexit stuff for months.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

Apparently was more of just a perfect storm, he likely just hit it right at the time of the training exercise. 

Pretty sure not a remainer been posting Brexit stuff for months.

 

Okay. But as suggested- nothing to do with Brexit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

The media swarming the Jim Jordan wrestling scandal again, like it's breaking news lol

Trumptards: Liberal Jim Carrey is a sleazeball. Watch his interview yesterday where he said the last thing on his bucket list was "the interview and now it's done." He obviously meant doing the interviewer!! 

Also Trumptards: New witnesses coming forward about Gym Jordan saying he called wrestlers crying and begging for an hour to cover it up is a NON story. Gym Jordan is a good Christian with good values! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TUF said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/13/politics/trump-rudy-giuliani-ukraine-interview/index.html

How are these GOP cuck bois gonna move the goal post now after defending Trump against this for the last few months. 

 

Never go full CNN-

image.png.4364b6162e2902d442bf4dab5b0bcda2.png

Debunked ? Hunter is under investigation by the DOJ right now .

 

his longtime adviser Roger Stone face as many as nine years in prison for lying to Congress.

 

Stone was an advisor for Candidate Trump for 8 days in 2015 ( 9 yrs for lying and Warren is walking around free ?)

 

image.png.fbaa604e9c4ffc31f535ab4970a07231.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

Never go full CNN-

image.png.4364b6162e2902d442bf4dab5b0bcda2.png

Debunked ? Hunter is under investigation by the DOJ right now .

 

his longtime adviser Roger Stone face as many as nine years in prison for lying to Congress.

 

Stone was an advisor for Candidate Trump for 8 days in 2015 ( 9 yrs for lying and Warren is walking around free ?)

 

image.png.fbaa604e9c4ffc31f535ab4970a07231.png

 

You have to be trolling at this point because you're closing in on Cesar Sayoc levels of delusion with your shilling in here. This ^ being the lowest of your lowlights. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×