diazthechamp

Politics thread

the palestinians have and use rockets - only the israelis have missiles.

here is one quote where you say that Palestine doesn't have missiles. It doesn't say anything about the capability.

juice tactic - post a link proving exactly what the difference is between missiles and rockets - try to direct the argument away from that

the link you posted states specifically that the munition used to destroy the school bus was LASER GUIDED thus making it a missile.

I will be content with just trying to get you to know and understand what we mean when we say missile.

I could actually tell you all about them as I know pretty much everything there is to know about modern armament up to about the turn of the century

btw when we say that some entity does not have a certain capability (ie missile) that does not mean that they cannot get one or two of them and somehow fire them off - it means they lacks the necessary infrastructure to incorporate the weapon system into their armed forces.

in the palestinians case THEY HAVE NO ARMED FORCES, no tanks/no planes/no ships/no way to deliver missile systems to the battle ground

they are bunch orf rag heads throwing rocks at tanks because the world will not allow them to have an army

They must have strong arms because they have killed thousands of Israelis over the years.

here is another quote where you say that they don't have missiles.

they don't. as I have tried to explain it is possible for them to have one or two missiles but it is impossible for them to have modern missile systems

here is what israel is working on. it is a missile system that is being used to intercept all these rockets that the palestinians fire at them

CE3EB8F5-3F7A-43ED-8132-A37956BA1645_w64

the palestinians can never have anything like this and this is the sort of thing you need to have missile capability

you seem to think that missiles are a projectile that you fire with a match or something

not so

missile capability requires a good deal more than the actual projectile

the palestinians are prevented by international sanction from possessing anything like that

that is why they fire thousands and thousands of crappy little rockets into Israel

and as far as the PLO having these few "missiles" you seem to believe they have had?

pure israeli fake news used to justify massive retaliatory strikes

they need to invent these stories because those rockets they are being "attacked" with are so pitifully ineffective.

i know

I made the mistake of assuming you knew something about the military

lol, or you are a ****ing idiot and got proven wrong like you do every other day.
  • Like 1

they don't. as I have tried to explain it is possible for them to have one or two missiles but it is impossible for them to have modern missile systems

here is what israel is working on. it is a missile system that is being used to intercept all these rockets that the palestinians fire at them

CE3EB8F5-3F7A-43ED-8132-A37956BA1645_w64

the palestinians can never have anything like this and this is the sort of thing you need to have missile capability

no one said anything about modern missiles. You just keep trying to move the goal posts instead of admitting that you were wrong.

and as far as the PLO having these few "missiles" you seem to believe they have had?

they need to invent these stories because those rockets they are being "attacked" with are so pitifully ineffective.

It's a 50 year old technology so it's not like it's impossible for them to have a few.

Mexico: We will not pay for Trump border wall

Mexico will not pay for Donald Trump's border wall, the country's president has said in a message to the nation.

Enrique Pena Nieto said he "lamented" the plans for the barrier, adding that "Mexico doesn't believe in walls".

But he made no mention of cancelling or postponing a trip to Washington on 31 January to meet the new US president.

Mr Trump has signed an executive order for an "impassable physical barrier" and has insisted Mexico will reimburse the US for it.

Mr Pena Nieto told the nation in a televised address: "I've said time and again; Mexico won't pay for any wall.

"I regret and condemn the decision of the United States to continue construction of a wall that, for years, has divided us instead of uniting us."

• Like 1

Mexico will not pay for Donald Trump's border wall, the country's president has said in a message to the nation.

Enrique Pena Nieto said he "lamented" the plans for the barrier, adding that "Mexico doesn't believe in walls".

But he made no mention of cancelling or postponing a trip to Washington on 31 January to meet the new US president.

Mr Trump has signed an executive order for an "impassable physical barrier" and has insisted Mexico will reimburse the US for it.

Mr Pena Nieto told the nation in a televised address: "I've said time and again; Mexico won't pay for any wall.

"I regret and condemn the decision of the United States to continue construction of a wall that, for years, has divided us instead of uniting us."

Trump could never go back on that promise, .. he would lose all credibility,

... there will be a wall & Mexico will pay for it one way or another .. word -

• Like 1

skeptical.jpeg

• Like 1

Did you enjoy conversing with those two ignoramuses? For me, it's really become a bore. I only ever come here anymore out of habit.

Did you enjoy conversing with those two ignoramuses? For me, it's really become a bore. I only ever come here anymore out of habit.

lol, wipe those tears cupcake. I know I have you permanently rustled. You don't need to prove it.
  • Like 2

The libs are crying because they chose Clinton as their nominee & she lost,  complete bonkers lol ....

... a candidate with so much baggage that the liberal media, the women's vote, the Black & Hispanic

vote, & the independent vote couldn't save her ... end of story period -

• Like 1

The libs are crying because they chose Clinton as their nominee & she lost,  complete bonkers lol ....

... a candidate with so much baggage that the liberal media, the women's vote, the Black & Hispanic

vote, & the independent vote couldn't save her ... end of story period -

True, except for the fact that Trump lost the vote, but won the election.

True, except for the fact that Trump lost the vote, but won the election.

but he explained last night that if he had been campaigning for the popular vote instead of the ec he would have campaigned harder in NY and California and won the pop vote by a landslide. Big landslide. Biggest ever.

Also all the millions of phony votes went to Hillary and none came to him. Zero.

From what I understand this thing is supposed to take 16 years to complete.  There's a huge chance in the next 4-8 years the new administration will step in and put a stop to it.  

16 years seemed like a long time but a highway renovation project in my area is supposed to take 10 years to complete and that's nothing compared to a border wall 100s of miles long

Hillary wanted a fence.  Obama wanted a fence.  The type of fence they wanted falls under the definition of a wall (solid foundation). 

We do need some sort of barrier and a plan to stop those who violate that barrier.

Edited by PokesJones
  • Like 1

btw I have over 20 years military service - in case that matters

I know some of the top rocket scientists from NAWS that worked on and have even been credited for Sidewinder, Slammer, Tomahawk to name a few....  Shall I ask them for their definition?

It might discredit you or it might give you some validation.  I say "some" because, it still doesn't matter.

Your definition is not the official definition.  So while you understand the word differently, you can't argue that others are misusing the word.  At most, you have different interpretations.  If a civilian throws a rock at another civilian, they could be charged with throwing a deadly missile.  The term missile is not just in the dictionary, but it's also written into law.  And that shouldn't even matter.  We shouldn't even be discussing this dumb tangent at all.

Edited by PokesJones

We have a 58 billion dollar negative trade deficit with Mexico, make the adjustment & the wall

is paid for . I mean really, what is Mexico exporting to the US that we can't live without ?

• Like 1

We have a 58 billion dollar negative trade deficit with Mexico, make the adjustment & the wall

is paid for . I mean really, what is Mexico exporting to the US that we can't live without ?

lol

priceless.

Trump is proposing a 20% border tax on goods coming from Mexico,

... that'll work too, this is a battle that Mexico is not going to win .

Similar to a dogfight between a Cessna vs F18 Hornet ...

Trump is proposing a 20% border tax on goods coming from Mexico,

... that'll work too, this is a battle that Mexico is not going to win .

Similar to a dogfight between a Cessna vs F18 Hornet ...

so my ford just got $4,000 more expensive?

that is so great

Tequila

.... Obumma continues to mouth off on Trump's nominees which is inane considering the fact that he was completely irrelevant while in office & much more so now . Is this not the clownshoes buffoon b/wpos that threw everything he had behind Hillary during the election resulting in a landslide electoral victory for Trump (306 -232) and the Republicans maintaining/ gaining control of the House & Senate ? The counter productivity put forth by the Democrats is really a beautiful thing to watch knowing that it will insure a second term & continued governmental dominance by the Conservative Party .... #Trumpteamtakeover -

bfa8704d3ab5ceb1f9f6fd302fe19fb4.jpg

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/13/asia/philippines-canada-abu-sayyaf/

Salah are the safest times of the of the day for foreigners living in a 3rd world Muslim terrorist country, that's when we frolic, shop, walk the dog etc . The threat of being kidnapped, tortured mercilessly, & beheaded is minimized .. so yeah I do have other things to do besides liberal jimmie-rustling the space-cadets here . My shift has almost ended, Cash will be taking over -

Edited by Bezerker101

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/13/asia/philippines-canada-abu-sayyaf/

Salah are the safest times of the of the day for foreigners living in a 3rd world Muslim terrorist country, that's when we frolic, shop, walk the dog etc . The threat of being kidnapped, tortured mercilessly, & beheaded is minimized .. so yeah I do have other things to do besides liberal jimmie-rustling the space-cadets here . My shift has almost ended, Cash will be taking over -

what's the safest time to walk the dog in the ghettos of Chicago, so as to minimize getting slobbered on by a 6"5" badass?

Why are you happy enough about that to gloat? 

Doesn't matter that she's incompetent as long as democrats didn't "win"?

I guess republicans should be happy, making our nations children dumber guarantees a republican party for the next 100 years. 

Edited by 12er™
  • Like 1

The Libs can whine & weasel until at least 2032 (Pence will surely landslide the '24 election),

.... or you can make the adjustment, it matters not to me .

• Like 1

So you can't argue her merits, obviously, so you're going to spit more trite slogans about whining.

Business as usual.

The Liberals primary reason for existence is to focus all their energy on insuring that the Trump administration fails

so they can regain power & continue the failed policies that have made America weak & without credibility .

... It really is inarguable, and Maxine Waters threatening impeachment, yeah the Democratic Party is really going

places with that Representative from Cali . Btw, will that process take place before or after California secedes to

Canada lol ?

• Like 1

Why are you happy enough about that to gloat? 

Doesn't matter that she's incompetent as long as democrats didn't "win"?

I guess republicans should be happy, making our nations children dumber guarantees a republican party for the next 100 years. 

I watched a bit of her being grilled by Bernie and other senators and she seems a complete moron lol.

The bs intense liberal resistance is all about charter schools,

it's an opinion thing . I can list her experience & accomplishments ...

and a lib will poke holes in them ... she's gonna get her shot to improve

the system same as Trump . Unless you have a crystal ball, the

discussion is over via VP Pence -

• Like 1

Alexei Navalny: Russian opposition leader 'found guilty'

Russia's leading opposition leader, Alexei Navalny, has been found guilty of embezzlement, local media report.

A judge was still reading the verdict in the city of Kirov, but news agencies said it was clear in his remarks that Mr Navalny had been convicted.

Even a suspended sentence would bar the outspoken critic of President Putin from running for president next year.

Mr Navalny has denied the accusations, saying the case is politically motivated.

A sentence in the retrial may take hours to be read out. Prosecutors had asked the judge to hand Mr Navalny a five year suspended sentence.

You see Alex that's what you get on when you try and take on big bad Putin.