diazthechamp

Politics thread

The sad part is that he's not even trolling. I think he's dead serious.

Trying to figure out how Gwen Steffani is going to topple the country lol

God her new single must be bad

who is Gwen Steffani ?

Don't speak!  I know what you're saying, so please stop explaining.  Don't tell me 'cause it hurts.

• Like 4

Michael Moore drank the water in Flint,,,, a lot of water. But he's willing to give his life for the "cause", let's hope he keeps his word.

The left is full of shiit, the right is full of shiit, the media is full of shiit...the only thing that remains a constant truth, never trust anyone.

ablenkung.jpg

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1

Michael Moore drank the water in Flint,,,, a lot of water. But he's willing to give his life for the "cause", let's hope he keeps his word.

The left is full of shiit, the right is full of shiit, the media is full of shiit...the only thing that remains a constant truth, never trust anyone.

ablenkung.jpg

so this is Gwen Steffani ? ... not bad - nice duck too

Michael Moore is persisting with his claim that Trump will be "our last president". He won't even explain what that is supposed to mean. He may well have gone off the deep end though. He has been saying that it's not the people that are responsible for Trump, the person to blame is........

Wait for it......

Gwen Stefani.

Yeah, he's lost his **** marbles at this point.

Lmfao wtf? I knew the guy was divorced from reality but c'mon..

Coordinated push on all MSM networks to exaggerate Manafort's "cooperation". Harping on the fact that he specifically said he wouldn't cooperate with prosecutors in any case against Trump.

What's being purposely omitted is that Manafort and his attorneys have not disclosed who it is Manafort is cooperating **against**. It has yet to be seen if there are more prosecutions coming from his dealings in Ukraine twelve years before he met Trump, or if he is indeed cooperating with Mueller in an indictment of Trump. I have a distinct feeling it will turn out to be the former.

This is one of my favorite Chris Rock bits, too bad he couldn't get away with something like this today:

looks like fikus is the new word for f@ggot

• Like 2

Coordinated push on all MSM networks to exaggerate Manafort's "cooperation". Harping on the fact that he specifically said he wouldn't cooperate with prosecutors in any case against Trump.

What's being purposely omitted is that Manafort and his attorneys have not disclosed who it is Manafort is cooperating **against**. It has yet to be seen if there are more prosecutions coming from his dealings in Ukraine twelve years before he met Trump, or if he is indeed cooperating with Mueller in an indictment of Trump. I have a distinct feeling it will turn out to be the former.

I was channel surfing Friday when I came across Rachel Maddow dropping quotes from the transcript of Manafort's plea deal proceeding. Normally I dont listen to this cow, but the transcript was a hot mess. Manafort being all "Yes"," I do, I did", etc. basically giving the Government the farm. Providing documents, surrendering properties (including his apartment in Trump Tower), and apppearing and cooperating with any invesitgation WITHOUT the assistance of counsel unless permitted by the Government. Plus he remains in jail, and this all goes down before he is sentenced on pled to and convicted charges. Sounds like bull chit, but if the deal is for real...

We're back to what I was discussing with Papa Snowflake last week. When the government is trying to put you in prison for the rest of your life, you'll say and do whatever the hell they tell you to do. Plea deals don't tell me much.

A plea deal, and cooperation are 2 different things...Mueller would never want the cooperation if it didn't provide info on Russia/Trump/campaign. He would have walked away, just like he did to Cohen...left him hanging for months while Cohen promised a reach-around to deaf ears.

The negotiated terms of cooperation are in the favor of prosecution, or you go to prison for the term you deserve...Manafort obviously didn't trust Trump to pardon him, and some Russians want to kill him.

A plea deal, and cooperation are 2 different things...Mueller would never want the cooperation if it didn't provide info on Russia/Trump/campaign. He would have walked away, just like he did to Cohen...left him hanging for months while Cohen promised a reach-around to deaf ears.

The negotiated terms of cooperation are in the favor of prosecution, or you go to prison for the term you deserve...Manafort obviously didn't trust Trump to pardon him, and some Russians want to kill him.

No to pretty much this entire post. There's been a ton of "cooperation" from Manafort's business partners, which was in pursuit of prosecuting Manafort and only Manafort, and none of that has had to do with Donald Trump. 

Realistically, we've gotten nowhere near Donald Trump for anything Manafort has plead to thus far. So unless you know something the rest of us don't know, you're assuming this "cooperation" (which realistically nobody knows what that even means) is related somehow to prosecuting Donald Trump. I'm going to go with what has been true for the first 18 months or so, and I'll assume this has NOTHING to do with Donald Trump until shown otherwise. Because as it stands, Donald Trump has nothing to do with laundering money and evading taxes through shady business deals in Ukraine 12 years ago. He didn't even know Paul Manafort 12 years ago.

So Trump being unwilling to guarantee a pardon means squat to me. Same with the Russians you claim are trying to kill him, but again, you clearly have some sort of inside info that the rest of us are not privy to, so...

Edited by cashfl0w

No to pretty much this entire post. There's been a ton of "cooperation" from Manafort's business partners, which was in pursuit of prosecuting Manafort and only Manafort, and none of that has had to do with Donald Trump. 

Realistically, we've gotten nowhere near Donald Trump for anything Manafort has plead to thus far. So unless you know something the rest of us don't know, you're assuming this "cooperation" (which realistically nobody knows what that even means) is related somehow to prosecuting Donald Trump. I'm going to go with what has been true for the first 18 months or so, and I'll assume this has NOTHING to do with Donald Trump until shown otherwise. Because as it stands, Donald Trump has nothing to do with laundering money and evading taxes through shady business deals in Ukraine 12 years ago. He didn't even know Paul Manafort 12 years ago.

So Trump being unwilling to guarantee a pardon means squat to me. Same with the Russians you claim are trying to kill him, but again, you clearly have some sort of inside info that the rest of us are not privy to, so...

No to pretty much of this post :)

Manafort's partner Gates flipped to save his ****, he was on the campaign team also. Manafort definitely took monies from Oligarchs for unfilled promises, and his life being at risk is pretty evident. Why he chose to flip is unknown, nor the info he has,,,but he definitely has been convicted of crimes(8 to be exact).

Why some would continue to be naive enough to say nothing on Trump/campaign has come out yet, is somewhat comical considering the investigation is still underway....information wasn't released on Watergate until it was time for the shoes to drop. Mueller has no intention of showing his hand, till all of the evidence is/isn't collected.

If you want to think Trump is a stand up honest man, with buckets of integrity overflowing....you haven't followed his history for the past 20 years. If you think his son Donny is a "good boy", you may be very disappointed in the coming months. I'm a realist and don't believe in loyalty to branding of any kind...way too many coincidences for it to smell this bad.

I won't convince you to change your opinion, and highly doubt you will me either. I'm a Republican, a conservative, but never have been a Trump fan.

JMHO

No to pretty much of this post :)

1. Manafort's partner Gates flipped to save his ****, he was on the campaign team also. Manafort definitely took monies from Oligarchs for unfilled promises, and his life being at risk is pretty evident. Why he chose to flip is unknown, nor the info he has,,,but he definitely has been convicted of crimes(8 to be exact).

2. Why some would continue to be naive enough to say nothing on Trump/campaign has come out yet, is somewhat comical considering the investigation is still underway....information wasn't released on Watergate until it was time for the shoes to drop. Mueller has no intention of showing his hand, till all of the evidence is/isn't collected.

3. If you want to think Trump is a stand up honest man, with buckets of integrity overflowing....you haven't followed his history for the past 20 years. If you think his son Donny is a "good boy", you may be very disappointed in the coming months. I'm a realist and don't believe in loyalty to branding of any kind...way too many coincidences for it to smell this bad.

4. I won't convince you to change your opinion, and highly doubt you will me either. I'm a Republican, a conservative, but never have been a Trump fan.

JMHO

1. Yup. You made the connection they want you to make. "Worked for the campaign".. The problem is that Rod Rosenstein himself initially decided not to charge Manafort for the exact same things he's being charged with now. So Donald Trump having these people on his campaign team for nine months or something doesn't really mean a lot to me. They weren't criminals at the time, and had he lost the election, they wouldn't be criminals now. lol

2. There's been plenty of leaks regarding the Mueller investigation. Also, I don't know if you think there's some sort of huge bombshell case coming or what, but every single other case prosecuted so far has related to the next. So I don't know where this giant bombshell is supposed to appear from, but I eagerly await it like everybody else.

3. Nope. You cannot point me to a post where I say any of that. Don't assume anything. I know the left has preconditioned us since children to assume the worst if people question the narrative, but I'm just the type of guy who needs some evidence to sway me. Someone else's opinion never did much for me. Squashing a potential nuclear war with North Korea, pulling out of a terrible Iranian nuclear agreement, avoiding WW3 with Russia in Syria, repealing the fine for Obamacare, lowering my taxes, getting America back to work... these are things I can say Trump has positively done. I'll form my opinion of his presidency on that. Even if they do dredge up a crime like they did with Manafort, if it's a paperwork crime that nobody cared about a decade ago, I'm still going to say avoiding a nuclear apocalypse was more important. But that's just me. That's only my perspective.

4. I'm not aiming to change anybody's opinion. We're all entitled to feel how we choose to feel. I just have the opportunity to discuss things here, and I don't bother with social media. You seemed to have some pretty strong opinions/assumptions and I just wanted to find out what was behind them. That's all.

• Like 1

I agree Trump's administration has made some big achievements, including the "potential" of NK denuclearize...but remember that they're lying bastages, always have been. When I see Lil' Kim sign on the dotted line, and allow inspectors into his country to verify that said nuclear deal has been adhered to...then I'll believe him. I don't blame Trump if it doesn't pan out, but will give him accolades if it works.

The tariff changes and threats I'm not a fan of, some things needed changed...but trashing the "system" with most of our allies isn't the answer in my opinion. In the end the farmers are paying(right now, crops are coming out), and increased tariffs cost the end user...Joe Public. It's a complicated game of chicken, one which I don't have the full knowledge needed to debate it intelligently.

I'm not from the Left, and highly doubt our politics vary much,,,mainly differences on policy. The country needed a change, I'm all for that. I'm willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, he'd gain more respect from me if he'd quit Tweeting stupid shiit. I personally believe that Mueller is a patriot, a man that has earned his reputation, and our respect...long before this current debacle. I believe he has integrity, and the country in his best interest...to judge otherwise isn't fair to him or his record. Is he perfect ?, hell no...none of them are. The swamp is the problem, they need changed for new underwear too.

I don't have all the answers, I don't have all the facts...but I always try to be fair and polite in my responses to all, I'm never looking to insult others for some kind of kicks. Like most problems in life and this country, disagreements need to be discussed in a civil manner or nobody listens or learns...I'm always open to intelligent opinions.

Edited by Bwana

Where we separate is Mueller. I don't see him as some sort of patriot. If he had all this integrity, he wouldn't be pursuing crimes that his boss chose not to prosecute a decade ago. Nor would he have had any involvement with people like Whitey Bulger.

I see Mueller as a tool of the political elite, and nothing more. He's there to help get Trump impeached. I don't believe he should have even been appointed, nor do I believe he's aiming to make the country safer or a better place. Nothing he's done so far is for the betterment of America.

If he magically produces evidence that Trump colluded with Russians, and by that I mean ones that aren't being sent there by Justice Department officials, then fine, prosecute him. If all we got is this circular set-up, then the people who perpetrated that garbage on America should be the ones going to prison. You and I both know that'll never happen though.

Mueller was a marine, received the Bronze Star & Purple Heart,,,was shot in the leg, and returned to battle after healing....not many do that. He served 12 years as the Director of the FBI, under 2 Presidents.

He was appointed the position in the investigation, and certainly received support from both sides of the isle...now the GOP fears for their jobs, so like lil biitches they support anything the POTUS says.

That's a Patriot to me, unless proved otherwise.

Mueller was a marine, received the Bronze Star & Purple Heart,,,was shot in the leg, and returned to battle after healing....not many do that. He served 12 years as the Director of the FBI, under 2 Presidents.

He was appointed the position in the investigation, and certainly received support from both sides of the isle...now the GOP fears for their jobs, so like lil biitches they support anything the POTUS says.

I don't understand who you're referring to at the end. I don't think Mueller has any influence on the reelection of Jordan, Grassley, etc.

You can't honestly derive why Republican politicians would want this over by the midterms? Or maybe why they would see it as a political hitjob that's purposely being dragged into the midterms?

I feel like they wouldn't be much use to America or their personal constituents if they weren't concerned with this wrapping up shortly. You'd have to be Team Deep State to want it to drag on any longer.

You're putting words in my mouth, I wish it was over 4 months ago.

Watergate took 2 years, this won't be finalized for at least 6-8 months before the report is finished. Prosecutors work on facts(or lack of), not time tables for convenience...nothing says this has to be done by mid-terms, it's a courtesy to stay away from Presidential races...not law. And Comey shiit the bed on that tradition anyway, krist he helped Trump win lol.

No, he didn't. That's a liberal media narrative that I'm not buying. Not a single person stood in a voting booth thinking about words James Comey said two weeks before, regarding a non-issue, or a "matter" as Loretta would prefer me to call it. Not a single person.

I think guys like Gowdy and Jordan would have more patience for this if we were even getting close Donald Trump in any of this. Papadopolous, Flynn, Manafort.. none of their cases have anything to do with Donald Trump and Russians. And I'm not okay with anybody being snared in a perjury trap just for the sake of a prosecution, and looking busy. That's ridiculous, and a waste of our tax dollars.

Wait, wait,,,you're telling me Comey didn't appear on nation TV in front of a congressional board hearing before the right election ?...blabbering about those Clinton emails, and his confusion on what he should do. Whether anyone thought about it in an election booth we don't know(nor care), but expecting them(Mueller)not to collide with the midterms may be wishful thinking....the "courtesy" only applies to Presidential elections.

Then why would we expect Mueller to "hurry up already" before the election ?

Once an investigation is opened, with free reign to investigate(along with any crimes uncovered)...then Pandora's box has been opened. You are trying to definitively exclude any crimes that scumbags may have committed, purely because Putin's name isn't on the Thank-you note.

What was Bill Clinton investigated for ?, that's right...Whitewater...and he got busted for a ****.

If the cops knock on your door for a domestic dispute, and come into your house...and see a pound of weed on the table, do you think they walk away ?

Come on, be realistic.

Wait, wait,,,you're telling me Comey didn't appear on nation TV in front of a congressional board hearing before the right election ?...blabbering about those Clinton emails, and his confusion on what he should do. Whether anyone thought about it in an election booth we don't know(nor care), but expecting them(Mueller)not to collide with the midterms may be wishful thinking....the "courtesy" only applies to Presidential elections.

Then why would we expect Mueller to "hurry up already" before the election ?

James Comey was called before the House Oversight Committee to testify about why he wasn't charging someone who had clearly committed a felony, and possibly multiple felonies. lol.. He didn't show up hoping to talk about Hillary Clinton's email server either. Had Gowdy and Goodlatte not ripped into him, he would have never answered for it.

Mueller would hurry up and finish this sham of an investigation because he has integrity, but he doesn't. That's alright. Once Kavanaugh hits the Supreme Court, it won't even matter what Mueller finds. He will officially be sealed via precedent in a murder case in the 1940's. So unless he finds something very meaningful, we'll never even know what he's been doing this whole time. Other than feeding the mainstream media frenzy every night on the news.

Once an investigation is opened, with free reign to investigate(along with any crimes uncovered)...then Pandora's box has been opened. You are trying to definitively exclude any crimes that scumbags may have committed, purely because Putin's name isn't on the Thank-you note.

What was Bill Clinton investigated for ?, that's right...Whitewater...and he got busted for a ****.

If the cops knock on your door for a domestic dispute, and come into your house...and see a pound of weed on the table, do you think they walk away ?

Come on, be realistic.

Do you even know what a perjury trap is? 

That's alright. Once Kavanaugh hits the Supreme Court, it won't even matter what Mueller finds. He will officially be sealed via precedent in a murder case in the 1940's. So unless he finds something very meaningful, we'll never even know what he's been doing this whole time. Other than feeding the mainstream media frenzy every night on the news.

You need to read the Rosenstein directives carefully, it will continue with/without Mueller either way. If you seriously think this will be buried, whether Trump/Supreme Court then you seriously underestimate our Intelligence divisions...they have no intentions stopping anything.

Sessions played his card, he knows who to fear

1519866125935.png

Brett has problems of his own, the Dems will demand delay of confirmation after the accuser came out today...she wants to speak and a full investigation. Whether that will happen I don't know, but delaying till after the midterms is certainly their motive.

Let them try. Everybody between now and 2020 is a sacrificial lamb. Whoever gets the nomination from the DNC is going to get eviscerated on live television during the debates.

I've been saying it, and I'll say out again too.. If Chicago starts leaning right like they appear to be, the entire country will fall that way. The Democratic party could very well cease to exist by 2024. Or at least not as we know it today.

Rosenstein's directive means nothing, btw.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/27/robert-mueller-special-counsel-report-sleeper-case-797373

A little-noticed court case stemming from the apparent murder of a Columbia University professor six decades ago could keep special counsel Robert Mueller from publishing any information about the Trump campaign and Russia that he obtains through a Washington grand jury.

The substance of the case is entirely unrelated to Mueller’s investigation into whether any of President Donald Trump’s associates aided Russia’s efforts to intervene in the 2016 election.

But if a Washington appeals court set to hear the murder-related case next month sides with the Justice Department and rules that judges don’t have the freedom to release grand jury information that is usually kept secret, it could throw a monkey wrench into any plans Mueller has to issue a public report on his probe’s findings, lawyers following the issue said.

In many parts of the country the democratic party doesn't exist... literally.  Even if you don't have libertarian views you have to push the signatures so the same old farts can finally stop running unopposed.

• Like 2

I agree with that, the Dems have nobody,,,nobody. Joe fuggin Biden, Oprah, Cory Booker ??? Who they got, lol

Some of these idiots thinking Hillary is coming back, she'll be lucky to live to the end of the year....health is gone, drinks like a fish. They had to help her walk up 2 steps at Aretha's funeral, and I assume she was sober.

• Like 1

Cash,

I'm afraid it's not going to happen that way, they are going after the Watergate paper release now...that will alter Mueller's ability to release info. It will be a battle of attrition, and many GOP's have no intention of returning...running scared including Gowdy

Paul Ryan is leaving because he's corrupt, and his brand of politician is being drained from the swamp.

Gowdy is far from running scared. I expect him to take a job under Trump at some point.

The MSM would crucify for him for questioning the Goddess of Lies, Hillary Clinton.

Why would a candidate care ?, they crucify all of them...depending on your channel selection.

A candidate wouldn't care. The sheeple would care. They would have the Maxine Waters zombies like CB throwing bricks through store windows and burning down churches.

• Like 1

A candidate wouldn't care. The sheeple would care. They would have the Maxine Waters zombies like CB throwing bricks through store windows and burning down churches.

CB ?

RIP Cashfl0w. 

1985-2018

#suicideawarenessprevention

85 ? I've got toejam older than that :)

CB ?

85 ? I've got toejam older than that :)

Your boy right here hits 33 Tuesday.  The forum GOATs are Reagan babies.  You might be as old as CB.

• Like 3

ClassicBoxer 

He's an old hippie from California that's so liberal that he's practically retarded.  He's the equivalent of a right wing pro lifer that supports the death penalty.

• Like 3

He's Maxine Waters' number one fan. He gets that same glazed over "where am I? look that Nancy Pelosi had botoxed onto her face. Permanently confused.

Washington Redskins home opener draws 21,000 less fans than last year's season opener. You read that right.

People swear Trump is somehow losing the battle with these moron owners/players, but the numbers say he's not. The numbers say he's winning big.

• Like 1

Interesting twist in Kavanaugh accuser

Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996. In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear. Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case rulled on by Brett Kavanaugh mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case.

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/09/16/christine-blasey-ford-revenge-parents-foreclosure/

https://af-mg.com/2018/09/17/breaki...osure-case-guess-whos-mom-was-the-judge/

https://iotwreport.com/brett-kavana...nvolving-christine-blasey-fords-parents/

• Like 2