diazthechamp

Politics thread

The bs intense liberal resistance is all about charter schools,

it's an opinion thing . I can list her experience & accomplishments ...

and a lib will poke holes in them ... she's gonna get her shot to improve

the system same as Trump . Unless you have a crystal ball, the

discussion is over via VP Pence -

My crystal ball predicts that a bunch of dooshbag are gonna get lots of tax dollars that should be going to public schools.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Where is the protection from the threats we face

http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/

Study Says White Extremists Have Killed More Americans in the U.S. Than Jihadists Since 9/11
Jun 24, 2015

Since 9/11, white right-wing terrorists have killed almost twice as many Americans in homegrown attacks than radical Islamists have, according to research by the New America Foundation.

In their June study, the foundation decided to examine groups "engaged in violent extremist activity" and found that white extremists were by far the most dangerous. They pointed to the recent Emanuel AME Church shooting in Charleston, S.C., and the 2012 attack on a Sikh temple in Wisconsin, as well as many lesser-known attacks on Jewish institutions and on police. They found that 48 people were killed by white terrorists, while 26 were killed by radical Islamists, since Sept. 11

http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/

Study Says White Extremists Have Killed More Americans in the U.S. Than Jihadists Since 9/11
Jun 24, 2015

Since 9/11, white right-wing terrorists have killed almost twice as many Americans in homegrown attacks than radical Islamists have, according to research by the New America Foundation.

In their June study, the foundation decided to examine groups "engaged in violent extremist activity" and found that white extremists were by far the most dangerous. They pointed to the recent Emanuel AME Church shooting in Charleston, S.C., and the 2012 attack on a Sikh temple in Wisconsin, as well as many lesser-known attacks on Jewish institutions and on police. They found that 48 people were killed by white terrorists, while 26 were killed by radical Islamists, since Sept. 11

Trump won't even say the words "radical right-wing terrorists."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

975]

Joanna Plucinska

Jun 24, 2015

975]Since 9/11, white right-wing terrorists have killed almost twice as many Americans in homegrown attacks than radical Islamists have, according to research by the New America Foundation.

975]In their June study, the foundation decided to examine groups "engaged in violent extremist activity" and found that white extremists were by far the most dangerous. They pointed to the recent Emanuel AME Church shooting in Charleston, S.C., and the 2012 attack on a Sikh temple in Wisconsin, as well as many lesser-known attacks on Jewish institutions and on police. They found that 48 people were killed by white terrorists, while 26 were killed by radical Islamists, since Sept. 11

lol, roll that back one more day and Islamists lead 3003-48. The largest terrorist attack on US soil is going to breed some radicals and cause some revenge attacks even though they are misguided and attacking innocent people.
  • Like 1

lol, roll that back one more day and Islamists lead 3003-48. The largest terrorist attack on US soil is going to breed some radicals and cause some revenge attacks even though they are misguided and attacking innocent people.

Most of the right-wing terrorist attacks are against police.

Republicans only care about police when it comes to defending them over murder charges for shooting black people.

White hillbillies shoot them and there is zero outrage.

• Thanks 1

Most of the right-wing terrorist attacks are against police.

Republicans only care about police when it comes to defending them over murder charges for shooting black people.

White hillbillies shoot them and there is zero outrage.

All white terrorists are right wing?
  • Like 1

All white terrorists are right wing?

Nope, but a republican gives just as many ****s when it's a regular white hillbilly and not a right-wing terrorist that shoots a cop. They give zero ****s in both situations.

If a white guy with a Bernie sticker on his car shot a cop, then I'm sure they'd be outraged. That's almost as bad as an arab.

Muslims are a convient scape goat. Like Mexcans. 

If Trump was trying to keep the country safe he would be working on American on American violence.

Sorry, but you are full of logical fallacies and dishonest premises.

The two things aren't comparable.  Do you have evidence that Trump isn't working on both?

• Like 2

Sorry, but you are full of logical fallacies and dishonest premises.

The two things aren't comparable.  Do you have evidence that Trump isn't working on both?

I have evidence that he is working on one of them.

this is the new refrain they are singing

every **** one of them

... a simple by-product of liberal irrelevancy

My crystal ball predicts that a bunch of dooshbag are gonna get lots of tax dollars that should be going to public schools.

... yeah, Detroit is a prime example of that lol

• Like 1

............... the liberal party is going nowhere w/ leadership like Franken, Allen, & Waters who

play the race card on a daily basis .. worse game-plan ever that swings more independents

to the right, .. figure it out or sink further into the bowels of irrelevancy -

• Like 1

... so if your child has an above average intellect & is clearly being held back by the present system

due to lack of choice, ... that's ok < liberal logic -

• Like 1

............... the liberal party is going nowhere w/ leadership like Franken, Allen, & Waters who

play the race card on a daily basis .. worse game-plan ever that swings more independents

to the right, .. figure it out or sink further into the bowels of irrelevancy -

Hey I'm watching this right now.  You can start it at 1:44 to skip to the first question.  Check out your girl!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSvuQWwwbqU

I just watched this one with Elizabeth Warren questioning her.   Warren's a bad-**** lol.

You can skip to 2:38 to cut to the chase.

I got nothing against choice.  I'm opposed to Devos.  I think she's a corrupt insider who's family has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to republicans, in fact  -- to some of the very same Senators and Congressmen who were to vote on her confirmation.  Small world.

Aren't you on Duterte's nuts, too?  And Hitler?  How're you and your pals doing?

... Sessions confirmed as AG, Warren plays race card w/ 1986 letter & is cut off/ leaves Senate .

Amazing to think libtoids will actually donate millions to her '20 presidential campaign lol -

• Like 1

101% irrelevant, you are on the path to zero credibility .. can't wait to hear you supporting Pocahontas '20 >  lol

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

101% irrelevant, you are on the path to zero credibility .. can't wait to hear you supporting Pocahontas ,20 >  lol

The videos are both raw Senate floor confirmation hearing footage.  No pundits. No commentary.  You should watch them  -- they're short -- and comment on your girl, the bringer of choice.

Edited by LennyTheBat

The videos are both raw Senate floor confirmation hearing footage.  No pundits. No commentary.  You should watch them  -- they're short -- and comment on your girl, the bringer of choice.

I wondering if you are aware that she was confirmed yesterday ? ... hence my irrelevant comment -

I wondering if you are aware that she was confirmed yesterday ? ... hence my irrelevant comment -

I know she was confirmed.

Her confirmation hearing responses are relevant because we are discussing her

I know she was confirmed.

Her confirmation hearing responses are relevant because we are discussing her

... but Warren gets a pass for calling Sessions a racist bcoz he prosecuted 3 obvious voter fraud cases in 1986 ?

I watched the BD senate confirmation hearings live & it went as expected . If she doesn't perform & achieve

positive results, Trump will 'you're fired' her sure as hell .. end of story . She was vetted by Trump's camp & passed,

do you think that was a flawed process considering this choice falls on him & his ego ?

... The dems are going to attack everything Trump does bcoz if he has any degree of success, they're more done

than they are now . They don't even have a viable '20 candidate & that's a massive uphill climb, seriously . If this is the

best strategy they can put forth, they are exacerbating they're own irrelevance . How do you think the average middle

of the road independent perceives the Democrats resistance to absolutely everything Trump does ?

• Like 1

... but Warren gets a pass for calling Sessions a racist bcoz he prosecuted 3 obvious voter fraud cases in 1986 ?

I watched the BD senate confirmation hearings live & it went as expected . If she doesn't perform & achieve

positive results, Trump will 'you're fired' her sure as hell .. end of story . She was vetted by Trump's camp & passed,

do you think that was a flawed process considering this choice falls on him & his ego ?

... The dems are going to attack everything Trump does bcoz if he has any degree of success, they're more done

than they are now . They don't even have a viable '20 candidate & that's a massive uphill climb, seriously . If this is the

best strategy they can put forth, they are exacerbating they're own irrelevance . How do you think the average middle

of the road independent perceives the Democrats resistance to absolutely everything Trump does ?

Wat? 

Wat?

He's mad that the dems are doing the same thing the republicans did for six years.

Just wait until he realizes trumps sc nominee needs 8 dem votes to get thru.

Maybe they'll decide to wait for the next president to make a pick.

compare the time frame for BO's nominee confirmations vs Trumps ...

& also consider his admin failed over an 8yr period < the reason Trump is POTUS

Yes, I'm sure that logic will get the required votes.

Whether they eventually let one through or not, they should filibuster the first dozen or so.

... Unless you're far left, this effort is getting bad press nationwide obviously because they can only delay, not deny

and this comes at taxpayer expense . It's counter productive all the way around, bad for the dem brand, bad for the

American people . The country is considered -center right- now and stalling the confirmations does absolutely nada

in the eyes of the majority .. this does not move the country forward & is being perceived as sour-grapes by voters

that don't follow politics on a daily basis -

• Like 2

... Unless you're far left, this effort is getting bad press nationwide obviously because they can only delay, not deny

and this comes at taxpayer expense . It's counter productive all the way around, bad for the dem brand, bad for the

American people . The country is considered -center right- now and stalling the confirmations does absolutely nada

in the eyes of the majority .. this does not move the country forward & is being perceived as sour-grapes by voters

that don't follow politics on a daily basis -

If Sessions got through...then the Dems need to understand anybody will get through.

Note: Sessions will be great for the country.

Yeah...an Attorney General who will actually follow the law...go figure. Hadn't seen that in some 8 years. Gives me a hard on.

Edited by Joby
  • Like 2

Trump's not taking his immigration ban to the Supreme Court. I bet he makes a weaker version that gets accepted.

they are talking about rewriting the ban but its too late. it obviously is poorly written but the essential fact has already been proven: it is unconstitutional.

they are hung up on the fact that the president has the right to ban people - but they disregarded the fact he still has to follow the constitution. 

they also have to prove the need for it.

Le Pen Gains in French Polls as Security Concerns Win Voters

What we learned from the US election is that polls don't really mean anything.

But this is not good news for anybody in the European Union.

If Le Pen wins she has promised a vote on the EU and if France leaves the whole thing starts falling apart.

Barack and Michelle Obama agree deal for eagerly anticipated books

The terms of the deal have not been revealed, although one report says the publisher will pay over $65m (£52.5m) for the rights.

The former president and first lady have signed with Penguin Random House, who fought off fierce competition from other publishers.

The financial terms of the agreement have not been disclosed, although the Financial Times reported the company will pay more than $65m (£52.5m) for the rights.

Well damn Barrack must be happy he's finally out of the job lol

Barack and Michelle Obama agree deal for eagerly anticipated books

The terms of the deal have not been revealed, although one report says the publisher will pay over $65m (£52.5m) for the rights.

The former president and first lady have signed with Penguin Random House, who fought off fierce competition from other publishers.

The financial terms of the agreement have not been disclosed, although the Financial Times reported the company will pay more than $65m (£52.5m) for the rights.

Well damn Barrack must be happy he's finally out of the job lol

Over $65M? Well then, by defintion, the Obama's are not paying their fair share in taxes. Take it from them.

Over $65M? Well then, by defintion, the Obama's are not paying their fair share in taxes. Take it from them.

lol wat.

Isn't that the liberal mantra that Obama spouted for 8 years...?  Rich people have more money than others so, therefore, he assumed they are not paying their fair share of taxes.  And he wanted to tax them to help make it 'fair'.  Hillary also supported this position.

So, Obama should now expect that a good portion of his wealth will be redistributed to others who do not have as much.

I would rather he keep what he earned but this is what he wanted.