diazthechamp

Politics thread

If you want a perfect example of fake news, look no further than the media's new obsession with Ivanka Trump potentially replacing Nikki Haley.

Haley mentioned that Ivanka and Kushner had been helpful to her when she resigned, and then Cecilia Vega asked Trump if he had thought seriously about putting Ivanka into that position. The president didn't come up with that idea. The media floated it out there, and then acted like he did. I can't stand that bullsh*t.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

If you want a perfect example of fake news, look no further than the media's new obsession with Ivanka Trump potentially replacing Nikki Haley.

Haley mentioned that Ivanka and Kushner had been helpful to her when she resigned, and then Cecilia Vega asked Trump if he had thought seriously about putting Ivanka into that position. The president didn't come up with that idea. The media floated it out there, and then acted like he did. I can't stand that bullsh*t.

a reporter asked him today about Ivanka's chance,

... he replied, they'll front page me a nepotist -

• Like 1

Yeah, that was Vega. I'm not sure she's asked one fair question of Trump/Sarah Sanders. Like.. ever. Loaded biased questions every single time, which they intend to turn into a story, no matter the response.

Vega, Acosta, Hallie Jackson.. They all need to go away. Get out of the "news" industry if you're only interested in peddling opinions.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

I felt strangely compelled to race to unfriend people like that when I had a Facebook.

Most of my friends still use it so good way for setting up events and just general talking **** to each other.

I do enjoy when you get that one **** hole fishing for attention who puts up some horrifically cringey status like "Having a clear out of my friends list, only keeping my real friends getting rid of the drama" or some spout of verbal diarreah to that effect.

I always make a point to try to be first in to the comments with something a bit deadpan but straight to the point lol "Please delete me first so I no longer have to listen to the effects of you not being hugged enough as a child".

Ivanka and Jared should just go home and fuk, what's the problem with that ?...neither of them need the bs, go raise your family and relax,,,and fuk.

41 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I felt strangely compelled to race to unfriend people like that when I had a Facebook.

I do that as well. 
**** stupid people.
I have also booted people who stay friends with idiots.

Old roommate I had 23 years ago. Somewhere around 10 years back got arrested for a child **** collection. Me being the nice citizen I am, mentioned he should get the death penalty.
He did a year in jail. A lot of our old mutual friends stayed friends with him. Some even defended him saying he did his time, and we should just move on with it. I told them to go **** themselves if they are defending some pervert who watched kids get raped for his pleasure. Even just staying friends with him on facebook and never talking to him. If they want to keep that link, then I cut them out.

**** em all

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

because? 

While she was a Trump puppet on occasion. I personally think she did a hell of a job in her position and can only assume she is going to be replaced by some ding bat who will do nothing but **** more **** up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

She'll be replaced with Nauert, who is just another mildly pretty face with a condescending tone of voice. You'll never know the difference.

Good call

Tom Arnold nearly got in to a fight with Superman over a twitter beef stemming from Red or Blue allegiances lol.

Image result for tom arnold dean cain

Haven't watched the video so don't know who comes off worse but guessing Tom be lucky if he doesn't catch the super hands lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Tom Arnold loses his mind. Vice capitalizes on it. lol

Dean Cain was the only Superman I ever liked so im automatically on his side lol

Arnold previous posted a tweet that said "@RealDeanCain is another @realDonaldTrump loving fake Christian coward which makes Dean Cain anti-LGBTQ & racist. #complicit.” To be fair to Cain if Arnold had said something like that about me I would probably slap the **** out of him:lol:.

Dean Cain was my enemy a long time ago, but i’m still a fan of his.  (He would flirt a little too much with my girlfriend when i was in highschool and he was already superman.  )

Edited by TheGreatCatpiss

Michael Avenatti wants to fight Donald Trump Jr. in an MMA fight. Three rounds for charity.

While I would love to see the Creepy Pr0n Lawyer get his skull smashed in, I don't want him to monetarily benefit in any way. No paycheck, nothing. For free.

• Like 1

Tom Arnold is an irrational dem schill, he was  a Shapiro guest last weekend, complete lemming drunken retoad, ...

Dean Cain is a highly respected, completely rational gentleman & scholar who happens to be conservative

• Like 2

Tom Arnold's show on Vice is a total sham. It's going nowhere, and it should probably come with some sort of warning label. It's that bad. On the last episode, one of the people he was asking to help him hunt down these tapes told him outright that he's mentally ill. lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Michael Avenatti wants to fight Donald Trump Jr. in an MMA fight. Three rounds for charity.

While I would love to see the Creepy Pr0n Lawyer get his skull smashed in, I don't want him to monetarily benefit in any way. No paycheck, nothing. For free.

How low can you go, I'd pay to watch that :)

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Tom Arnold is an irrational dem schill, he was  a Shapiro guest last weekend, complete lemming drunken retoad, ...

Dean Cain is a highly respected, completely rational gentleman & scholar who happens to be conservative

Ben Shapiro? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Arnold was the headline guest on Shapiro's FOX show ...;.

"Ben Shapiro's Election Special" show

well I'll be damned. 

I was going to say that he definitely hasn't been on the podcast

• Like 1

A very rare good thing to see in the political world.

Medical Cannabis To Become Available On The NHS From 1 November

Following recent reports that medical cannabis would become available on prescription in the UK within the next month, we now have a confirmed date for the go-ahead.

Home Secretary Sajid Javid has announced that doctors will be able to prescribe cannabis products to patients from 1 November, with the new rule applying to England, Wales and Scotland.

No benefit for potheads like me lol, but its good to know people suffering with these extreme cases of epilepsy have a chance to have a better quality of life now.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

A very rare good thing to see in the political world.

Medical Cannabis To Become Available On The NHS From 1 November

Following recent reports that medical cannabis would become available on prescription in the UK within the next month, we now have a confirmed date for the go-ahead.

Home Secretary Sajid Javid has announced that doctors will be able to prescribe cannabis products to patients from 1 November, with the new rule applying to England, Wales and Scotland.

No benefit for potheads like me lol, but its good to know people suffering with these extreme cases of epilepsy have a chance to have a better quality of life now.

Why is Ireland being left out? 

A SIGN OF THE INSANE PC TIME WE LIVE IN!!!

Transgender prison inmate who sexually assaulted women jailed for life

Karen White

A transgender prisoner who admitted sexually assaulting two women while on remand has been jailed for life.

Karen White, who was born male but now identifies as a woman and is transitioning, also admitted the previous rapes of two other women.

She already had convictions for indecent assault, indecent exposure and gross indecency involving children, violence and dishonesty.

The judge at Leeds Crown Court described her as a "highly manipulative predator", while the prosecution said she used her transgender persona to "put herself in contact with vulnerable persons she can then abuse".

Karen White

Between September and October last year, White attacked two inmates at a women's prison - HMP New Hall - while on remand for other offences.

While there, she began her gender re-alignment, wearing a wig, make-up and false breasts.

Also while in prison, White wrote to a woman she had raped - an offence not reported to police at the time. Police began to investigate after the woman complained to prison authorities.

The victim, in her 20s, told officers that White had raped her violently five or six times between January and December 2016.

The woman said in an impact statement that she had tried to take her own life and was concerned she may not be able to have children because the rapes had caused "internal damage". Christopher Dunn, prosecuting, said White had left her "vulnerable, demotivated, demoralised and terrorised".

The final attack happened in August 2003, again coming to police attention after White was arrested last year.

White, then known as Stephen Wood and living in Manchester, had offered to help decorate a flat belonging to the wife of a friend, who was two months pregnant. The court heard that while White was there, he secretly spiked the woman's drink with vodka until she passed out. "The complainant woke up and felt the defendant on top of her... having sex with her," Mr Dunn said. Despite being arrested at the time, White was not prosecuted and the court was not told why. The victim said in a statement to the court that her husband had not believed her, and she too had tried to take her own life. "I have no relationships with anyone," she said. "I felt very dirty as a woman. I became very depressed. Even now 15 years on I still struggle with mental health and suffer horrendous flashbacks. Until 15 years ago I was a strong woman."

Judge Christopher Batty told White she was a "predator and highly manipulative and in my view you are a danger". He added: "You represent a significant risk of serious harm to children, to women and to the general public." "The prosecution suggest the reason for the lack of commitment towards transitioning is so the defendant can use a transgender persona to put herself in contact with vulnerable persons she can then abuse."

Can we just hang this **** and get it over with!

• Like 1

watching Juan Williams try to defend Holder makes me sick. if I were sitting next to Williams, ....

I'd punch him so fuk'n hard, that his great grandchildren would be born w/ broken bones -

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Anyone paying attention to the Brazilian election?

I remember seeing something about one of the dudes that was running got stabbed. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

I remember seeing something about one of the dudes that was running got stabbed. 

Yeah, the conservative candidate, Jair Bolsonaro, similar to Trump in a lot of ways. Liberals are panicking because he's going to win

So apparently Warren took a DNA test and 5 to 10 generations back, her mom took a bit of Indian flavour.

5 generations back, that could mean CB is related to Warren. Now does Trump donate the million, or does the DNA test get blown off and ignored. 2020 will have some grade A level insults and trolling.

10 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

So apparently Warren took a DNA test and 5 to 10 generations back, her mom took a bit of Indian flavour.

5 generations back, that could mean CB is related to Warren. Now does Trump donate the million, or does the DNA test get blown off and ignored. 2020 will have some grade A level insults and trolling.

Oh, so she is distantly related to Apu?

Ol' Spreading Bull is such a clown. It turns out she's whiter than your average white person. Most interestingly, she thought it was a great idea to admit that she lied when she was trying to climb the job ladder from U of Texas to Harvard right now, as she's seeming to be pushing for a presidential run. Very strange timing.

You technically have to be 1/32 to claim Native American on applications. Her 1/1024th is pretty goddamn far from that. Only in America would she think it was a good idea to put all that chit in a political ad too. Jesus Christ, she should shoot her campaign manager.

• Like 2